Step-sister home from college

ToolmanTim

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Posts
701
Rick got along well with his new step-father. Rick's father had died in the war five years ago and his mother had met the new guy two years ago. They got married in the spring and things were going great for them. Rick was really happy for his Mom and his 'new dad' was a good guy. Rick was 18, going into his senior year of high school, set to go to college on a sports scholarship and everything was going fine.

Until his older step-sister came home from college. SHe had only been home a week and already Rick knew something had to give. First of all, she was unbelievably hot, but you would never know it if you didn't live with her. In public she wore the dowdiest, frumpiest clothes you've ever seen. Even in summer she hid her curves under over large t-shirts and sports bras. At home though, she lived in a tiny bikini. It wasn't a micro-bikini, one of those jobs that only covered nipples and pussy lips, but it was right on the borderline of indecent exposure. She wore one of the large t-shirts over it whenever she wasn't swimming in the pool or lounging next to it, working on her tan. If the parents weren't home, which was most days since they both worked and were always going on trips on the weekend, she had the bikini off so she wouldn't get tan lines.

Rick couldn't figure her out. He knew sluts from school, the girls that hit on every guy and bragged about how many cocks they'd sucked. She didn't act like that. She was a good girl. But at home it was almost like she couldn't wait to be naked.

And her friends, oh fuck. They had only come over once, she had grown up a few towns over and they still lived there, but when they did come over they all headed to the pool to tan, all wore bikinis and none of them wanted tan lines. The one time he'd come home while they were out there none of them even seemed to notice as he walked by the pool and went into the house. Not that he stayed to linger or anything, he wasn't trying to perv on his step-sister or her friends.

Rick gave her space. She didn't make an effort to get to know him, and if anything she seemed incredibly shy whenever they talked.

Then there was the times he found her masturbating.

The first time he was mowing the yard and came around to the back of the house. She was laying in the lounge chair, naked of course, and going at it furiously. He tried to give her space but couldn't tear himself away from the vision in front of him. One hand was furiously working over her pussy, the other was pulling on a nipple. The orgasm hit and she kept going, her body shaking, thrashing about in the lounge chair until a spurt of cum went flying.

The second time was in the den, at the computer. It was past midnight and Rick had gotten up to pee. He heard a noise downstairs. He crept up on them, a baseball bat ready in case it was a burglar. Once he got downstairs he could tell it was porn. No big deal, he figured it was his step-dad. Rick peeked into the den to see his step-sister going at it. She was facing away from him, but it was obvious what she was doing it.

Today it was coming to a head. Rick was taking his morning swim, laps to stay in shape. When he got out of the pool his step-sister was already out on the lounge chair, tanning naked. That was a first, she usually got up about an hour after he finished. He looked around for his towel but it wasn't on the chair he always left it on. Did he forget it this morning? No, he never forgot his towel, otherwise he'd track water in the house and have to clean it up. Did he forget?

"What's the matter?" she asked.

Rick sighed. "I forgot my towel. I hate to ask, but do you mind grabbing one for me?"

"Sure!" She seemed oblivious to being naked, and took off running, her breasts bouncing freely. Rick didn't need to look down to know his trunks were now doing their best impersonation of a tent.

She came back and smiled at him, holding the towel outstretched in front of her. "Here, let me give you a hand."

Rick blinked. Was she asking to towel him off? "Uh, okay."

---------------------

OOC:

Looking for a female co-author. She is a bit of a submissive who is incredibly horny. She has experimented with her girlfriends, but has little to no experience with a man. She does not know about Rick having seen her masturbate, but has been waging a campaign to get his attention over the last week. When she towels him off she will spend an inordinate amount of time on his trunks, and afterwards ask him to apply sunscreen on her. It would be great to bring in her friends later, if you want to handle multiple roles.

I'm into oral & vaginal sex. Titty-fucking and cum play is awesome. Light bondage is fine.

If you're interested please pm me your first post.

Thank you.
 
Back
Top