Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To...

Old 07-26-2014, 11:42 AM   #76
Rainshine
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrisAlthea View Post
Butt, butt...
Shhh. Don't fight it. Assimilate.

Old 07-26-2014, 11:44 AM   #77
WikkidVibes
Loves Spam

Oh yes you are just too funny.

Old 07-26-2014, 11:44 AM   #78
WikkidVibes
Loves Spam

Litster bullies!! All of you!!!

Old 07-26-2014, 11:47 AM   #79
Rainshine
Literotica Guru

And you haven't even started advertising on the GB yet.

Old 07-26-2014, 12:03 PM   #80
WikkidVibes
Loves Spam

It is terrible that anyone who tried to ask a question in the how to forum gets chastised and made fun of. Clearly you guys don't have enough interests in other areas of the Lit forum. How boring it is what you do, I have read your posts and some of them are very mean spirited. Call it what you will I only posted what I do for a living and I am sorry that offends you. I removed it, can you ever be happy? My posts and threads are legit. I doubt your "group" is because you only concentrate on other people's problems and you do not have any of your own. Further you only bring negativity in your comments.

Old 07-26-2014, 12:08 PM   #81
IrisAlthea
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainshine View Post
Shhh. Don't fight it. Assimilate.
Well, I guess I don't want to be left behind.

Old 07-26-2014, 12:12 PM   #82
Emerson40
An evening spent dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by WikkidVibes View Post
Judge less you say? Hmmm, I'm thinking that would be calling the kettle black! I may wish to lighten my asshole, but it is still mine and very real indeed! I see you guys run in packs and at least I can stand alone & defend myself.
I assume you are calling your B-Hole "kettle" in your statement. I've not judged you at all. Called you out on some of your generalizations and assumptions about folks here, but I have not made any assumptions about you.

I've used humour - amateur grade 3 humour, apparently - and shared opinion. Please don't mistake my, or any one else here, not agreeing with you as judging you.

I've also never stated or implied that your asshole wasn't yours, wasn't real, or that you can't lighten it. If anything, I think you could accuse me and others here of finding your B-hole beautiful just the way it is. All without ever having laid eyes on it. No one here has asked you to leave, or said you are less because your B-hole is is the colour of clay. B-hole diversity is what drew many here, and why many of us stay.

Keep yours brown, tint it ivory, implant some LED lights around the knotty ring.
It doesn't matter, no one will judge you here. Read back through the thread. Many have pointed out health risks and concerns, and what you are calling judgement is folks looking out for your well being.

Funny thing too. These folks here - same bunch who you dismiss and accuse of being behind times - would welcome you back and display unmeasurable affection and sympathy toward you should your B-hole burn off, or you come down with the Blue Waffles as a result of messing with the hue of your poopy-chute.

Last edited by Emerson40 : 07-26-2014 at 05:50 PM.

Old 07-26-2014, 12:14 PM   #83
WikkidVibes
Loves Spam

Well it is what it is...at least in my business I am truly trying to help people. I know there are a lot of people here that masturbate 24/7 so I thought I could be of some service.

Old 07-26-2014, 12:18 PM   #84
Eilan
Daddy's Fuckdoll

I'm masturbating right now. This is the hottest thread ever.

Old 07-26-2014, 12:27 PM   #85
Emerson40
An evening spent dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eilan View Post
I'm masturbating right now. This is the hottest thread ever.

I have been unable to stop since reading this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eilan View Post
I may be behind the times, but I've never had any partner refuse to tongue-fuck my hot, unbleached sphincter.

AAARRRGGGG-AAAAAHHH!

Old 07-26-2014, 01:17 PM   #86
Privates1stClass
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
It is terrible that anyone who tried to ask a question in the how to forum gets chastised and made fun of.
Ya gotta have a sense of humor to post here. Think about it--how many people really care about the color of their anus? ...or about what their friends will think about its color? I think it's humorous. Just keep it clean, I say, and don't worry about the color.

Q. Who is the girl with the brown asshole?

A. That's Mary, and the brown asshole is her boyfriend.

Old 07-26-2014, 01:26 PM   #87
Eilan
Daddy's Fuckdoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainshine View Post
And you haven't even started advertising on the GB yet.
Yeah, the comments here are mild compared to what the OP would have gotten if he had started this thread on the GB.

Old 07-27-2014, 07:58 PM   #88
WikkidVibes
Loves Spam

Oh well I forgot to mention I was asking for a friend. She is a freak that one!

Old 07-27-2014, 11:29 PM   #89
Lord Pmann
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Oh well I forgot to mention I was asking for a friend. She is a freak that one!
^^^^
There ya go. That's the spirit.

I promise, nothing here was mean spirited. It's all just good fun. Sarcasm. People provided real answers as well as some fun ones.

Old 07-27-2014, 11:47 PM   #90
Rainshine
Literotica Guru

Oh yeah.... the old freaky friend. We've all met her before.

Old 07-28-2014, 12:05 AM   #91
Aphro
Femme du monde

All I'm going to say is, if anal sex is on the menu, and the guy complains about the darkness of my asshole, then he is just not the right ass-fucker for me.

My Theme Song

Time is
Too Slow for those who Wait,
Too Swift for those who Fear,
Too Long for those who Grieve,
Too Short for those who Rejoice;
But for those who Love,
Time is not.

~Henry Van Dyke

Old 07-28-2014, 12:14 AM   #92
Miles Long
Fuck victoriously!

My only complaint about this thread is that it has caused the Procul Harem song "Whiter Shade of Pale" to get stuck in my head. Sigh.

Old 07-28-2014, 12:10 PM   #93
FloridaSmoothie
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphroditiac View Post
All I'm going to say is, if anal sex is on the menu, and the guy complains about the darkness of my asshole, then he is just not the right ass-fucker for me.
It's good you have standards and are sticking with them.

Old 07-29-2014, 02:46 PM   #94
WikkidVibes
Loves Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmann View Post
^^^^
There ya go. That's the spirit.

I promise, nothing here was mean spirited. It's all just good fun. Sarcasm. People provided real answers as well as some fun ones.
True, but the sad thing is if there was actually someone that had experience with anal bleaching out there, all the comments would have surely discouraged them from replying. I find it a little hard to believe there isn't anyone on Lit that has tried this, or know someone that has. As far as the danger of it and causing bodily harm, then what about those on lit talking about shoving huge things up their assholes and pussies? Doesn't that make my post a little less dangerous?

Old 07-29-2014, 03:23 PM   #95
Emerson40
An evening spent dancing

Quote:
As far as the danger of it and causing bodily harm, then what about those on lit talking about shoving huge things up their assholes and pussies? Doesn't that make my post a little less dangerous?
Somehow, once more, pmann's magnificent member is referenced in a thread, further feeding the myth of it's mammoth proportions, a myth almost as magnificent as the magnificent cawk not so subtly referenced above.

Old 07-29-2014, 04:38 PM   #96
MeekMe
Unsweetened

Quote:
True, but the sad thing is if there was actually someone that had experience with anal bleaching out there, all the comments would have surely discouraged them from replying. I find it a little hard to believe there isn't anyone on Lit that has tried this, or know someone that has. As far as the danger of it and causing bodily harm, then what about those on lit talking about shoving huge things up their assholes and pussies? Doesn't that make my post a little less dangerous?
You're totally free to do what you want to your anus. There are safer ways to do things, but for the most part some of us don't want to suggest a useless procedure designed to make you hate your body.

When bleaching the b-hole, they apply acid to the area. This can result in a lighter shade of skin, but it takes weeks of reapplying the cream. The end result isn't permanent and will have to be redone later if you want to keep it that way.

It's suggested you find an MD that offers this and don't just go to a spa or salon. Even if you find an MD, risk is still involved. The area can be irritated and burned and scarring may occur. Ooo~ A freshly scarred anus will look great! If the place you go isn't particularly clean, you risk a bacterial infection, or even herpes.

Other outcomes: the skin becomes completely white and devoid of all color (As long as it's not dark, it's good). On the other hand, the opposite can happen. Some have reported a darkening of the skin.

Nobody here is being stopped from answering. Once it's posted, you get what you get. If someone was really discouraged from giving you the sugar coated answer you're seeking, they'd have PM'd you by now.

With that, good luck bleaching your friend's asshole. I hope it turns the perfect shade.

Old 07-30-2014, 03:22 AM   #97
DrHappy
Literotica Guru

So bleaching your anus is excessive and risky, but body piercings are socially acceptable? I'd be much more comfortable either bleaching my own or my spouse's anus that piercing any part of us. I did a little research about the bleaching. The cheapest method is to use a hydroquinone cream, which is used in many "fade cream" products. It's also used in black & white film processing. It's fairly hArmless, but can be irritating for some. "Esoterica" is a product that can be found at a local drug store for under $10. I've seen some other products which use other ingredients which are supposed to be less likely to be irritating, but they tend to be expensive $40-$80. I saw a blog posting where someone used both types. They were equally effective. Neither caused him irritation. However, the cheap stuff was supposed to be applied daily, and it stayed gooey. The other stuff got absorbed quickly. Sorry, I don't have a link for you.

I can see someone wanting to "look" extra clean down there, especially if you are into rimming.

Old 07-30-2014, 03:34 AM   #98
Rainshine
Literotica Guru

He didn't ask about shoving things up his arse, or about piercings or anything else. He asked about bleaching his arse. Therefore, answers and opinions on bleaching his arse were given.

If he asked about shoving things up it, or piercing it, he'd no doubt get answers and opinions about that also. Comparing apples to b-holes is probably less helpful than any of the replies already given.

Seriously though, did you guys not even click Emerson's links? That bleached b-hole looks ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous.

Old 07-30-2014, 11:50 AM   #99
MeekMe
Unsweetened

Hydroquinone is heavily regulated or banned in many countries because if was found to NOT be safe. Prolonged use has been linked to cancer. In countries it's not all together banned it can be used in products that are used for a short period of time and should be washed off not left on the skin.

This info was available years ago, it's not new. I would be cautious about putting something like this on my body. One should do thorough research and not rely on an erotic stories forum for advice on altering their body. So if you're going to do this, instead of complaining about the info you get HERE, actually go find the info.

Old 07-30-2014, 12:22 PM   #100
FetishMaiden
Experienced

Thank you Dr. Happy. That is a great answer, and one that actually pertains to the question.