Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To...

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 07-25-2014, 11:02 PM   #51
Miles Long
Fuck victoriously!
 
Miles Long's Avatar
 
Miles Long is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: City of Big Shoulders
Posts: 18,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainshine View Post
I wasn't trying to be discrete.
I've called you a lot of things over the course of our friendship, but discrete has never been one of them.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-25-2014, 11:51 PM   #52
Emerson40
An evening spent dancing
 
Emerson40's Avatar
 
Emerson40 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: It's not where, but who you're with that matters
Posts: 9,565
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainshine View Post
I just googled "Anal Bleaching Before & After" and got nothing back. Nothing.

You know it's dodgy when even google won't touch it.
I think you and I use different Googles.



Before and After

A rushed, Bleach & Dash the B-Hole job

A healthy, robust B-Hole, as nature intended





Quote:
Originally Posted by pmann View Post
Do they get anarchy tattoos on it?
I don't think so. The Fins are generally a polite, helpful people.

__________________
“They told me that to make her fall in love I had to make her laugh. But everytime she laughs I’m the one who falls in love.”
— Tommaso Ferraris
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2014, 12:00 AM   #53
NightL
smoke'n'mirrors
 
NightL's Avatar
 
NightL is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,738
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dribblyvides View Post
...I wonder why the discrimination?
Dear Dribblyvides

Out of curiosity, how many hours per day do you spread your partner's butt cheeks to stare lovingly and adoringly at their anal sphincter? Are you left less than satisfied because nature has not blessed them with a whiter than whiter butt winkle where the dark matter comes out? Do you say to yourself "My, that is an inferior butt hole, I no longer desire this person"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dribblyvides View Post
...I wonder why the discrimination?
How many people are seeing your precious brown alley way daily? How do you go about offering such a view? Do you chop away with scissors on that special pair of pants to then go a walking bent forward at the waist, hands reaching back to make sure all who follow get just the right view? Have you been discriminated against with such comments as "Hey you brown poo tube person, you are inferior. We won't let you join our white butt crack parade"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dribblyvides View Post
...I wonder why the discrimination?
Or are you just one of those special self butt lovin' kinda folk who love nothing better than doin' a Madonna over a mirror? If so - well I have made many suggestions to aid your quest in another thread - one such being


OK - let's get real here, your postings and profile are nothing butt (see what I did there) a crap load of pure shyte. Oh, what is the product you are selling and trying to create back links to...?

"Please check our Dribblyvides site out"
"Owner of Dribblyvides! We sell adult toys, lingerie, and novelties
Check out my blog: http://www.dribblyvides.com/blogs/news"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dribblyvides View Post
...I wonder why the discrimination?

Last edited by NightL : 07-26-2014 at 12:04 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2014, 12:09 AM   #54
WikkidVibes
Loves Spam
 
WikkidVibes is offline
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 59
Yes i must say, all of your posts are very entertaining! By all means, have a go at it! But just saying, is google really the best search engine to do research on backdoor pastimes? I think not! I am forced to use it but am a die hard mozilla girl! There are other forums that can discuss the activity of butt bleaching without busting out their amateur 3rd grade inner child...SOOO that being said laugh on!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2014, 12:18 AM   #55
WikkidVibes
Loves Spam
 
WikkidVibes is offline
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightL View Post
Dear Dribblyvides

Out of curiosity, how many hours per day do you spread your partner's butt cheeks to stare lovingly and adoringly at their anal sphincter? Are you left less than satisfied because nature has not blessed them with a whiter than whiter butt winkle where the dark matter comes out? Do you say to yourself "My, that is an inferior butt hole, I no longer desire this person"?



How many people are seeing your precious brown alley way daily? How do you go about offering such a view? Do you chop away with scissors on that special pair of pants to then go a walking bent forward at the waist, hands reaching back to make sure all who follow get just the right view? Have you been discriminated against with such comments as "Hey you brown poo tube person, you are inferior. We won't let you join our white butt crack parade"



Or are you just one of those special self butt lovin' kinda folk who love nothing better than doin' a Madonna over a mirror? If so - well I have made many suggestions to aid your quest in another thread - one such being


OK - let's get real here, your postings and profile are nothing butt (see what I did there) a crap load of pure shyte. Oh, what is the product you are selling and trying to create back links to...?

"Please check our Dribblyvides site out"
"Owner of Dribblyvides! We sell adult toys, lingerie, and novelties
Check out my blog: http://www.dribblyvides.com/blogs/news"
No, have no idea what you mean. Is dribblyvides supposed to be a snarky remark? Please keep to the topic man, or go reply in the freakzone..thanks. I am not selling a product to anyone. I am here to learn and find out more information about this topic. thanks.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2014, 12:36 AM   #56
Emerson40
An evening spent dancing
 
Emerson40's Avatar
 
Emerson40 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: It's not where, but who you're with that matters
Posts: 9,565
Quote:
Originally Posted by WikkidVibes View Post
Yes i must say, all of your posts are very entertaining! By all means, have a go at it! But just saying, is google really the best search engine to do research on backdoor pastimes? I think not! I am forced to use it but am a die hard mozilla girl! There are other forums that can discuss the activity of butt bleaching without busting out their amateur 3rd grade inner child...SOOO that being said laugh on!!

Oh dear!

This certainly explains the golden B-Hole comment. Clearly the sun is shining out of your backside.

Don't let the door hit you in your 2 inches of undesired Bohemian Beige B-Holy-Oh on your way to those other forums where the activity of B-Hole modification is readily discussed.

It makes sense though. One can't expect someone who doesn't like her own A-Hole to get along with the A-Holes here.
__________________
“They told me that to make her fall in love I had to make her laugh. But everytime she laughs I’m the one who falls in love.”
— Tommaso Ferraris
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2014, 12:41 AM   #57
WikkidVibes
Loves Spam
 
WikkidVibes is offline
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 59
That is not very nice! Shame on you! I can only hope the people here can at some point feel comfortable in life to truly be real. The forums outside of this i deal with at least involve real people and not those trying to pretending to be people they are not. It truly saddens me and I hope you all find a way to truly be yourselves.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2014, 01:10 AM   #58
Emerson40
An evening spent dancing
 
Emerson40's Avatar
 
Emerson40 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: It's not where, but who you're with that matters
Posts: 9,565
Quote:
Originally Posted by WikkidVibes View Post
That is not very nice! Shame on you! I can only hope the people here can at some point feel comfortable in life to truly be real. The forums outside of this i deal with at least involve real people and not those trying to pretending to be people they are not. It truly saddens me and I hope you all find a way to truly be yourselves.
Comfortable in life to truly be real, said the girl who wants to modify her turdcutter.

Thirty some odd posts in and you think you know folks here.

Don't be sad. Lurk more, have fun, and judge less. You may just be surprised by what you find.
__________________
“They told me that to make her fall in love I had to make her laugh. But everytime she laughs I’m the one who falls in love.”
— Tommaso Ferraris
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2014, 02:04 AM   #59
Rainshine
Literotica Guru
 
Rainshine's Avatar
 
Rainshine is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Terra Australis
Posts: 19,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Long View Post
I've called you a lot of things over the course of our friendship, but discrete has never been one of them.
Harsh! I've never told anyone about your pantyhose fetish.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2014, 02:29 AM   #60
NightL
smoke'n'mirrors
 
NightL's Avatar
 
NightL is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,738
Quote:
Originally Posted by WibblyVibes View Post
No, have no idea what you mean. Is dribblyvides supposed to be a snarky remark? (
I had no wish to repeat your product name and contribute to your branding recognition.

I note you have now removed the product name and link from your signature.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2014, 02:37 AM   #61
NightL
smoke'n'mirrors
 
NightL's Avatar
 
NightL is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,738
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiltidVibes View Post
The forums outside of this i deal with...
and back-linking is back-linking

Google shows you are indeed spreading your love around
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2014, 05:10 AM   #62
StrayKat
Conquered By A Tiger
 
StrayKat's Avatar
 
StrayKat is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,645
Quote:
Originally Posted by WikkidVibes View Post
The forums outside of this i deal with at least involve real people
And what exactly do you think we are?

I am very real, and several people on this forum can confirm that.

How about you?
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2014, 07:08 AM   #63
FloridaSmoothie
Literotica Guru
 
FloridaSmoothie's Avatar
 
FloridaSmoothie is offline
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Flyover
Posts: 1,201
As far as the preferred current methodology of cream color tattoos for straight folks, in the gay community they are opting for circular rainbows.
__________________
Read FREE naughty stories here!
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2014, 08:03 AM   #64
Lord Pmann
Literotica Guru
 
Lord Pmann is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 12,996
Crest Anal Whitening Strips

They are the lesser known brother of the teeth whitening strips.
__________________
*edited for cleanliness*
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2014, 08:04 AM   #65
Lord Pmann
Literotica Guru
 
Lord Pmann is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 12,996
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...5194841AAUOpie

Holy shit. Someone thought of that!!!
__________________
*edited for cleanliness*
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2014, 08:24 AM   #66
WikkidVibes
Loves Spam
 
WikkidVibes is offline
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightL View Post
and back-linking is back-linking

Google shows you are indeed spreading your love around
Well my dear, no follow links are not backlinks...tiddlywinks! Get it straight, and know your stuff if you are going to call it out...
So far as being real, obviously we have a legit business so that is captain obvious...Very real and cute too!
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2014, 08:36 AM   #67
WikkidVibes
Loves Spam
 
WikkidVibes is offline
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerson40 View Post
Comfortable in life to truly be real, said the girl who wants to modify her turdcutter.

Thirty some odd posts in and you think you know folks here.

Don't be sad. Lurk more, have fun, and judge less. You may just be surprised by what you find.
Judge less you say? Hmmm, I'm thinking that would be calling the kettle black! I may wish to lighten my asshole, but it is still mine and very real indeed! I see you guys run in packs and at least I can stand alone & defend myself.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2014, 08:57 AM   #68
Miles Long
Fuck victoriously!
 
Miles Long's Avatar
 
Miles Long is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: City of Big Shoulders
Posts: 18,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainshine View Post
Harsh! I've never told anyone about your pantyhose fetish.
I feel so pretty when I put it on.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2014, 09:04 AM   #69
Rainshine
Literotica Guru
 
Rainshine's Avatar
 
Rainshine is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Terra Australis
Posts: 19,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Long View Post
I feel so pretty when I put it on.
You look just darling!
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2014, 09:10 AM   #70
Miles Long
Fuck victoriously!
 
Miles Long's Avatar
 
Miles Long is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: City of Big Shoulders
Posts: 18,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainshine View Post
You look just darling!
But my b-hole looks so dark it completely ruins it. Instead of a porcelain O-ring I'm stuck with a rusty bullet hole. If only there were some topical cream out there that I could self-apply twice weekly for 6-8 weeks for lasting results! No one will ever tongue-punch my fartbox as long as it looks like a chocolate starfish. Tis a sad day dawning this morn.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2014, 09:21 AM   #71
MeekMe
Unsweetened
 
MeekMe's Avatar
 
MeekMe is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Long View Post
But my b-hole looks so dark it completely ruins it. Instead of a porcelain O-ring I'm stuck with a rusty bullet hole. If only there were some topical cream out there that I could self-apply twice weekly for 6-8 weeks for lasting results! No one will ever tongue-punch my fartbox as long as it looks like a chocolate starfish. Tis a sad day dawning this morn.
( T_T)\(^-^ ) You'll get there someday.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2014, 09:24 AM   #72
WikkidVibes
Loves Spam
 
WikkidVibes is offline
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 59
You were right asking in the GBLT threads worked. Thanks for that tip.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2014, 10:23 AM   #73
Eilan
Daddy's Fuckdoll
 
Eilan's Avatar
 
Eilan is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Wouldn't YOU like to know?
Posts: 10,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerson40 View Post
Comfortable in life to truly be real, said the girl who wants to modify her turdcutter.
IKR? I'm comfortable enough with my brown eye to not want to smear cancer-causing chemicals all over it., but whatevs.
__________________
Too fucking cool for a sig.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2014, 10:36 AM   #74
IrisAlthea
Literotica Guru
 
IrisAlthea's Avatar
 
IrisAlthea is offline
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainshine View Post
Required. Got it?!
Butt, butt...
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2014, 10:39 AM   #75
Lord Pmann
Literotica Guru
 
Lord Pmann is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 12,996
Quote:
Originally Posted by WikkidVibes View Post
Judge less you say? Hmmm, I'm thinking that would be calling the kettle black!
Uhhhh. African American, please.
__________________
*edited for cleanliness*
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:28 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.