Old 04-05-2014, 11:15 PM   #1
moblue
Really Really Experienced

gift ideas

I need help with birthday gift ideas. This will be from a sub for her Dom. They are in a log term committee relationship.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=682199

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." -- Marilyn Monroe ♥

Old 04-06-2014, 12:24 AM   #2
Collar_N_Cuffs
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by moblue View Post
I need help with birthday gift ideas. This will be from a sub for her Dom. They are in a log term committee relationship.
Some service, perhaps? Something personal that she knows he will enjoy. Because without knowing a person, I really couldn't hazard a guess at what they might appreciate, or even what might be appropriate.

Old 04-06-2014, 02:42 AM   #3
DVS
Your Sexual Tormentor?

Yes, it would be difficult for an outsider to suggest much in the way of presents for someone in a personal relationship. All we could do is maybe suggest a new flogger, crop, paddle, etc. which is OK, but not very personal, when you say they have been in a long term relationship.

A birthday present could be anything, depending on the person, their likes and dislikes, habits and hobbies. Maybe a special sexual act from the submissive, or a kinky weekend away without the kids, if there are kids. It's just very difficult to think of something, without at least knowing the two involved. Sorry.

Electroplay is a shocking experience! My humor can be, too!
But my posts are all totally PC!! Well, kinda sorta

Rules are not meant to be broken!
Devious Stories
Some of my tunz are here, if you care to listen => currently 20+ songs and more to come
Is Raw Anal Lust a desire of yours? The full story "My New Boss" begins here<=
and here is the latest installment ==>08/17/10

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill,
That we shall pay any price, bear any burden,
Meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe,
To assure the survival and success of liberty. -- John F. Kennedy

Old 04-06-2014, 06:02 AM   #4
wicked woman
from my travels

A sweater.

Come on. What did you expect?

Old 04-06-2014, 01:24 PM   #5
midwestyankee
Perv on!

Since they're in a log term committee relationship, perhaps a wood splitter or a new chain saw (choice of vendor, make, and model decided by the whole committee, of course)?

"I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that." Internet poster by your ecards.

Old 04-06-2014, 01:45 PM   #6
LWulf
Mostly Harmless

To the OP, I tend to remember a line from M*A*S*H* where Margret Houlihan gave Frank a flask that was her father's, given as a gift from her mother. The inscription on the flask said something like "The best things in life are worth waiting for. Bottoms up!"

There seemed, even to my adolescent mind, a d/s relationship between her mother and father as, in another episode, she gave Frank a riding crop that was again a gift from her mother to her father, where she gushed "My mother really gave it to my father on his birthday" or some such.

Thinly veiled innuendo, gotta love it.

Old 04-07-2014, 11:42 AM   #7
Indian_Princess
Virgin

We all have a different perspective about celebration, I would like to share mine...since I am also in a long term committed realtionship with my Dom.

Although I am into BDSM, I believe me and my Dom have more to our relationship than just that. Sessions may happen on other days, but birthdays are special and I prefer to nurture our relationship by doing something special for him on that day. I believe in celebrating the bond we share.

I am very much into personalized gifts, and I am a very creative person. I make greeting cards for him using a simple piece of paper and colors, and write a heartfelt poem on it. Or collect an odd assortment of our pictures, make a collage out of them and write a reason why he means everything to me on each on of them, or cook something nice for him. I believe the gift doesn't have to be anything grand or expensive, just something very special.

It may sound too romantic, but that is how it works for me and my Dom. I love to gift him something special, personalized, laced with my love and priceless, something money can never buy.