Old 02-11-2015, 09:17 AM   #1
subwannabe
Literotica Guru

Sub's Sub

A recent thread finally prodded me into this post I have been thinking about making. I have always had this fantasy of a Dom rewarding their Sub by letting their Sub be a Dom to another Sub. I don't seem to see this talked about much here. I would like to be that third sub (I'm a male). To make it simple, let's say that the Dom is a female and she has both a female sub and myself as another sub. The Dom wants to reward her female sub for being a good slave by allowing her to dominate me. As a slight variation I have also always fantasized about my wife and I both being subs to another female. Of course there are several different variations. Unfortunately, this will never be more than a fantasy for me but I would like to hear other's viewpoints on this scenario.

Old 02-11-2015, 11:22 AM   #2
KoPilot
Obscene Epicene

M/F/F fantasies are really boring. That is my viewpoint.

Hey grammar snobs: none of you actually know what grammar is. lol pleebs.

Old 02-11-2015, 11:53 AM   #3
desertslave
Amateur Painslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoPilot View Post
M/F/F fantasies are really boring. That is my viewpoint.
I would respectfully disagree. I've been part of a handful of different M/M/F threesomes, and they're "ok", but I much more enjoyed the two M/F/F adventures. I'm bi so it's absolutely perfect for me.

Sexiness wears thin after a while, and beauty fades, but to be married to a man who makes you laugh every day, ah, now that's a treat! ~~Joanne Woodward

Please enjoy my stories

Old 02-11-2015, 11:58 AM   #4
KoPilot
Obscene Epicene

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertslave View Post
I would respectfully disagree. I've been part of a handful of different M/M/F threesomes, and they're "ok", but I much more enjoyed the two M/F/F adventures. I'm bi so it's absolutely perfect for me.
Nah, I meant just in a general, "cultural" sense. I'm sure from the participants POV they're fun and amazing (or at least should be) but every time I hear a guy talk about wanting two chicks doting on him my eyes roll so hard that my optometrist can feel it. It's like... yes, and the sky is blue. NEXT.

Hey grammar snobs: none of you actually know what grammar is. lol pleebs.

Old 02-11-2015, 12:06 PM   #5
desertslave
Amateur Painslut

Quote:
Nah, I meant just in a general, "cultural" sense. I'm sure from the participants POV they're fun and amazing (or at least should be) but every time I hear a guy talk about wanting two chicks doting on him my eyes roll so hard that my optometrist can feel it. It's like... yes, and the sky is blue. NEXT.
ROFL Good point. The joy (to me) is when the M is all tuckered out and the F/F continues.

Sexiness wears thin after a while, and beauty fades, but to be married to a man who makes you laugh every day, ah, now that's a treat! ~~Joanne Woodward

Please enjoy my stories

Old 02-11-2015, 12:49 PM   #6
ecstaticsub
Literotica Guru

We've tinkered around with this idea a little. But it is not a reward for me, it is just an interest we both have. We had a playmate who bottomed to us both, with her subbing to me being the major part of the set up, that was great fun. However, any submissive I have would have to be female. Knowing myself I would be far too sadistic to male subs and it would not be fun for anyone.

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them you are a mile away from them, and you have their shoes."~~~Frieda Norris The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

Old 02-11-2015, 02:46 PM   #7
Stag of Oberon
confabulous

a common fantasy. Have heard from some one this board for whom it was reality... but i don't think I've seen it discussed lately.

it is a topic that came up in jest while I was subbing, given that I identified as switch. But one of my Mistresses was prone to jealousy, so the "joke" was that any sub granted me would have to be male.

I'm switch, not bi, but... that didn't/ doesn't strictly rule it out for me.

like ecstatic sub, I'm pretty sure that lacking compassion & desire, I'd break a male sub. Essentially, that would be foraying into a realm of dominance that I would not submit to myself.

Old 02-11-2015, 02:57 PM   #8
cbelle02
Really Experienced

I am submissive to my Dom/life partner, and i generally lean submissive in most encounters with males. However, I have mildly dommed others and I have a desire to do so more often. My partner and I are working on setting up a scenario where I can dominate, under his direction, another partner, male or female. So he will be my Dom and instruct me on being the best Domme I can be for the other submissive.

I don't know that I like the idea of it as a "reward" though. But maybe. If I've been good, I will get to dom the other partner, otherwise, he will dom us both. I could see that.

Old 02-11-2015, 03:25 PM   #9
Primalex
女房と畳は新しいほうがよい

I don't get the difference for the M between the F->F->M chain versus just being dominated by another F. Right now it sounds like:"I want to have sex with another woman without cheating."
"In the end there is nothing to be done but to state clearly what has been done, without shame or regret, and say: Here I am, and this is what I am. Now deal with me as you see fit. That is your right. Mine is to stand by the act, and pay the price. You do what you must do, and pay for it. So in the end all things are simple."

Old 02-11-2015, 03:56 PM   #10
Stag of Oberon
confabulous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primalex View Post
I don't get the difference for the M between the F->F->M chain versus just being dominated by another F. Right now it sounds like:"I want to have sex with another woman without cheating."
isn't that a pretty common take on polyamory in general?

Maybe for some people that's exactly what it is.

I was sub to a bi couple; my mistresses were each other's primary relationship, I was F2's plaything and F1 would sometimes dominate me if she felt like it (no sex, she identified as bi but was more of less asexual with guys)... There was also another sub in the picture; F1's boy, who was homophobic (by his own admission) so we were never made to play with each other. I was fairly grateful for that myself. As I said other guys aren't out of bounds for me entirely, but if anyone is disgusted at the thought of my body I sure as hell don't want them in the room for playtime, let alone touching me. If F1 was disgusted by me, ... well... she might have been, but not by my body.

as a poly dynamic it was hardly ideal, & I certainly can't claim that it worked.

Last edited by Stag of Oberon : 02-11-2015 at 04:07 PM.

Old 02-11-2015, 04:07 PM   #11
desertslave
Amateur Painslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stag of Oberon View Post
isn't that a pretty common take on polyamory in general?

Maybe for some people that's exactly what it is.

I was sub to a bi couple; my mistresses were each other's primary relationship, I was F2's plaything and F1 would sometimes dominate me if she felt like it (no sex)... There was also another sub in the picture; F1's boy, who was homophobic so we were never made to play with each other. I was fairly grateful for that myself. As I said other guys aren't out of bounds for me entirely, but if anyone is disgusted at the thought of my body I sure as hell don't want them in the room for playtime, let alone touching me. If F1 was disgusted by me, ... well... she might have been, but not by my body.

as a poly dynamic it was hardly ideal, & I certainly can't claim that it worked.

The 5-year, semi-LDR poly relationship I was in was somewhat similar. The primary relationship was M/m, but m was a bi switch and I was his sub. I interacted with his Dom occasionally, sub/bottoming to both of them. I was allowed, once or twice, to witness my Sir in his sub role, but we never interacted as m/f to M. The relationship ended with Sir's death. I've sometimes wondered where it might have progressed.

Master and I have talked about having a second, female sub. I can top, but it's really not my thing. It would be fun to have a, ummm, girlfriend who Master would share with me, though. I've never been with a Domme, either, and I'm admittedly curious. Most of those I've observed haven't pushed many buttons for me, but they've been playing with male subs.

Please enjoy my stories

Last edited by desertslave : 02-11-2015 at 04:11 PM.

Old 02-11-2015, 06:49 PM   #12
Kim_Burly
Really Really Experienced

Until very recently Sir and I had a group of three other couples that we played with, and one of the women became my sub and Sir gradually gave me a lot of autonomy to do what I wanted with her. Then she fell deeply in love with me, in a romantic way. I love her, but more in a friend/sister way. That lead to drama that was hard on her marriage and me as well. We have tried to be just friends, but that has been hard for both of us.

Then I began my therapy and other changes occurred, so Sir decided we should go back to the monogamous model. This has been good for both of us, not perfect, but much better. There are things that can only done with more than just a couple, but that ship has sailed.

We're still in transition, I can't say I wish we had never done it, it's better to have loved and lost than never loved, well, enough said. I'm sorry for a rambling, nonsensical post. I guess if I were try to say something of use, please don't enter into these relationships casually and be careful about getting involved with married people.

Disclaimer: I strongly advise you not to take any of my ideas, suggestions or advice seriously. I can not be held responsible if you are crazy enough to listen to my input.

Old 02-12-2015, 08:38 AM   #13
unregistered

Old 02-13-2015, 02:20 PM   #14
Him15
Literotica Guru

Quote:

I think your optometrist is doing something wrong.

Old Yesterday, 08:29 AM   #15
leashedbottom
Experienced

my Master enjoys watching me being dominated by another slave... they tend to be really aggressive, like they are getting revenge or something, but i am too sub to even think about the other way around