Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk

Old 08-04-2018, 01:43 AM   #1
CriticalReader
Virgin

needles in nipples

I've read stories where the dom puts needles into different parts of the sub, breasts and then through her nipples.

Is this safe irl?

And what's it like?

Old 08-04-2018, 01:45 AM   #2
Jada59
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by CriticalReader View Post
I've read stories where the dom puts needles into different parts of the sub, breasts and then through her nipples.

Is this safe irl?

And what's it like?
Safe if you use the kind for insulin. They're sterile. Would I do this? No. I'm diabetic. I have to use them. Just not there. Sometimes they hurt. Sometimes not. Still not something I'd do. YMMV

https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

If it's pics or vids that you're looking for, keep on looking!

But do stop by my Online Jack and Jill Party!

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1484417

My man is MidnightRyder1a

Old 08-04-2018, 01:48 AM   #3
lanceGibs
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Is this safe irl?

And what's it like?
Watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b9qGr24Oms

Old 08-04-2018, 01:54 AM   #4
Nezhul
Angry Flufferpuff

It is relatively safe if you know what you are going. You need good thin needles (thick may leave scars), you need to sterilize them and the area you are putting them in with alcohol thoroughly, and you also need to know where to put them to avoid nerve damage and other kids of problems.

You may find all sorts of videos available for free on the internet. Just google "BDSM Needles". Some are pretty graphic though and involve blood and many needles, not just one. I'm not a fan of those videos.

But remember - not all of those videos are actually safe. It's the Internet. Just now doing a quick search I saw a video where a girl puts many pins into her nipples, and it doesn't look like she uses anything to sterilize it. Never do that.

Quote:
Watch this
That's piercing. That's why the needle is thick and it would leave a scar. He even mentions he has scar tissue from the previous attempt. If you go for pain play - use thin needles. Also depending on your skin - it still may leave scars (like little dots), so do it at your own risk.

Last edited by Nezhul : 08-04-2018 at 01:57 AM.

Old 08-04-2018, 02:00 AM   #5
jaF0
Worthless Toad

Quote:

And what's it like?
What's it like ton be a spilled jerkwad who wants to injure people?

I wouldn't know, I would never consider it.

< ~~~: Silently Enraged :~~~ >
No, I'm not OK.

Old 08-04-2018, 04:22 AM   #6
pumperguy191
Literotica Guru

As mentioned already, safe is relative to the care taken to use sterile needles. Many videos out there using needles in tits and nipples. Again, sterility is the key. Never reuse needles. Smaller gauge are best.

I've done it and it is a huge thrill, if you like that sort of "play". It can be highly erotic for both participants.

Old 08-08-2018, 06:56 AM   #7
twister947
Mama Tried

I've done this to myself. It's painful, but bearable, worth it.

Professional piercers are obsessive about cleaning the site, sterile needles, and gloving up. Most of the shit I see on the net is cringeworthy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What you need is sustained outrage...there's far too much unthinking respect given to authority." Molly Ivins

Old 08-11-2018, 08:29 AM   #8
pumperguy191
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by twister947 View Post
I've done this to myself. It's painful, but bearable, worth it.

Professional piercers are obsessive about cleaning the site, sterile needles, and gloving up. Most of the shit I see on the net is cringeworthy.
Totally agree. It all comes down to how intense you want the session to be. I do all of my own piercings and my wife's. We both have had our nipples pierced. Things went well.

I DO NOT in any way suggest that you try this yourself. If you want to "play", find an experienced piercer and/or play partner and figure out exactly what your expectations are.

Old 08-11-2018, 02:14 PM   #9
DVS
A ghost from your dreams

This just goes to show you how different people are. I'll go for any form of electroplay, bondage and forced anal sex, enemas, figging and quite an assortment of other things that might make others squeamish.

But when it comes to needles, knives, and most any other type of medical play, I'm out. I don't even like piercing or tattoos. And I don't like blood. Yeah, I guess you could say I'm a wimp, in some ways, but not in others. Such is life.

And don't believe all of the Internet videos you see. Many of them are fake and those that aren't...well, they either didn't follow the rules and paid the price or they did. Don't just assume you can do what you saw in the video, without the proper steps for safety and sanitation.

To each his/her own, I guess. Just be sure you follow all rules in this kind of play. Just like in electroplay, breath play and many other aspects of BDSM activity...if you're stupid enough to do things like this without following the rules, you can expect some nasty results.

Electroplay is a shocking experience! My humor can be, too!
But my posts are all totally PC!! Well, kinda sorta

Devious Stories
Rules are not meant to be broken!
Some of my tunz are here, if you care to listen => currently 20+ songs and more to come
Is Raw Anal Lust a desire of yours? The full story "My New Boss" begins here<=
and here is the latest installment ==>08/17/10

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill,
That we shall pay any price, bear any burden,
Meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe,
To assure the survival and success of liberty. -- John F. Kennedy

Old 08-12-2018, 01:29 PM   #10
painfem
Experienced

tried it now and then, its ok, but prefer clamps

Old 08-12-2018, 09:20 PM   #11
Athalia
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezhul View Post
It is relatively safe if you know what you are going. You need good thin needles (thick may leave scars), you need to sterilize them and the area you are putting them in with alcohol thoroughly, and you also need to know where to put them to avoid nerve damage and other kids of problems.
When I was into that, yes, I used nothing but pre-sterilized needles, and disinfected the areas I pierced with alcohol. I didn't have any adverse ill effects. I would't trust sterilizing needles on my own.

But go for it, if it gives you a thrill. Just stay safe.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Old 09-20-2018, 04:28 PM   #12
Soraya1
Experienced

I agree with most of the posters above. it's definitely not for everyone, but if you do try it, always... ALWAYS use pre-sterilized, thin, surgical-quality needles, & clean the site thoroughly beforehand & afterward. Also, only attempt it with someone you can trust implicitly, & preferably who has some experience with it, or has at the very least researched the topic. Finally, a safe word, as with all D/s activity, is absolutely required.

Is it painful? In my experience, yes, but done properly, it needn't be tortuously so. Under those circumstances, for the sub it can be a psychologically rewarding act of surrender to her or his Dominant.

Old 09-24-2018, 12:38 AM   #13
runsilent
Literotica Guru

I know women that love it and those that pass. Those that pass like foursomes that have every hole filled without condoms. I'm not sure if there is a line at all. The extremists have their place just like everyone else.

Old 09-26-2018, 05:14 AM   #14
Eliphaz
Really Experienced

with piercing clamps, and fine gauge (and sterile!) needles, it's interesting, depending on what you hope to get out of it. It's not actually extraordinarily painful.

Old 09-27-2018, 08:56 AM   #15
twister947
Mama Tried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliphaz View Post
with piercing clamps, and fine gauge (and sterile!) needles, it's interesting, depending on what you hope to get out of it. It's not actually extraordinarily painful.
I was a piercing "veteran" by the time I got a nipple pierced...PA, apadravya, scrotum...altogether, pretty zen about the process. But then, ZOWIE! Took my breath away. Point being, it affects different people different ways. A later play piercing, through the other nipple was much less intense. YMMV, etc.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What you need is sustained outrage...there's far too much unthinking respect given to authority." Molly Ivins