Old 01-06-2015, 11:50 AM   #1
uncle easy
Experienced

Tell-tale marks

How many of you get turned on by marks left from a hard s&m session? My wife told me once ( when i travelled for my job ) that she had looked at her ass after a bath and the cane marks turned her on so much that she had to get her toys and take care of the itch. She also loves to have her nipples bitten until they are raw.

Old 01-06-2015, 12:34 PM   #2
CollarAndFeather
Really Experienced

Not exactly the same, but there's something about hickies (no matter where) that just says "owned" to me in a way that really gets me going. Having one hidden by the collar of my shirt and making sure I keep it covered (& thereby keeping my mind on it all day) is something I really enjoy!

Old 01-06-2015, 12:38 PM   #3
desertslave
Amateur Painslut

I love discovering marks after we play. Master gets a kick out of my showing him, then it gets us all hot & bothered again.

Sexiness wears thin after a while, and beauty fades, but to be married to a man who makes you laugh every day, ah, now that's a treat! ~~Joanne Woodward

Please enjoy my stories

Old 01-06-2015, 02:42 PM   #4
unregistered

Old 01-28-2015, 10:00 PM   #5
bdsmbeauty
Virgin

I love them. I'm all for leaving marks. It is a good reminder for days after of who you belong to.

Old 01-29-2015, 07:06 PM   #6
SovereignShe
Really Experienced

I love it and it's a turn on for me.

We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, to have the life that is waiting for us.

Old 01-29-2015, 07:37 PM   #7
annikasfury
Experienced

With us it's usually bruises, from bites and spanking. Also, my partner likes to grab a handful of thigh or breast and squeeze it really hard, and it leaves mottled purple bruises that I really enjoy. They're like souvenirs, pleasant reminders of time well spent. Especially now that we have a baby and only get to play grown up games once a week or so.

Old 01-29-2015, 11:53 PM   #8
desertslave
Amateur Painslut

I was reminded to add...I was deeply bruised after our very first play time together. We were long-distance at the time and didn't even know, for sure, when we would be able to see each other again. Once I returned to my home I kept an eye on those marks, and I genuinely cried when the last of them faded away. They made what we'd had, those days, so real even after I'd gone.

Sexiness wears thin after a while, and beauty fades, but to be married to a man who makes you laugh every day, ah, now that's a treat! ~~Joanne Woodward

Please enjoy my stories

Old 02-13-2015, 05:10 PM   #9
ArmyGirl20
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollarAndFeather View Post
Not exactly the same, but there's something about hickies (no matter where) that just says "owned" to me in a way that really gets me going. Having one hidden by the collar of my shirt and making sure I keep it covered (& thereby keeping my mind on it all day) is something I really enjoy!

Hickies are my biggest turn on!

Old 02-14-2015, 09:51 AM   #10
rexhame317
Really Experienced

I enjoy finding marks after a session. Especially in places that dont bruise/mark easily. My breasts especially, when marked are a big turn on

Old 02-15-2015, 08:49 PM   #11
Allaboutme49001
Virgin

I think it's exciting and a turn on to look at marks left on me after a good time. It let's me remember the fun I had. My marks have been from bites but would like to have some on the back of my thighs from being held onto.

Old 02-16-2015, 11:57 PM   #12
MissShelly
Experienced

I love it when my husband leaves marks. Turns me on like crazy.

Old 02-17-2015, 07:41 AM   #13
BarefootNikki
Experienced

Oh marks are totally a badge of pride for me. I'm very pale so a red bum stands out like a fucking beacon.

One of my favourite things is to get undressed as normal in the gym and let the other women just stare, never had a anyone dare to comment yet!

Old 07-31-2015, 11:42 PM   #14
wideyedgrl
Virgin

sensations

I love the marks left by a thin piece of plastic rod that is used on me occasionally. But even more, I love the unexpected sensations when the areas where those marks occur (butt and backs of thighs) come in contact with the fabric of my chair while I'm studying. They provide both visual and sensual reminders of what transpired. Reminders extend the whole experience beyond just the event itself.

Old 08-01-2015, 12:33 AM   #15
babslovesherdaddy
Experienced

I love to find bruises on my ass after a spanking. I've never had marks anywhere else, at least none that came from anything pleasant.

Old 08-01-2015, 11:58 AM   #16
LoversPlayToy
Experienced

I love it when I'm left with rope burns.

A red beaten ass is also a bonus.

Two signs of a good time.

Old 08-01-2015, 05:48 PM   #17
Joeknoxville
Really Experienced

Certainly not the same as the physical marks, but I love when my balls ache the next day after a play session. Reminding me of what they had to endure the night before and what fun she had doing what she wanted to do to them.

Old 08-02-2015, 03:46 AM   #18
hottielottie1
Virgin

This isn't an actual physical mark but I remember the first time my ex who was my first dom really went to town on me. I was spanked, paddled and flogged and I can still remember to this day the sense of naughtiness when I had to carefully lower myself onto my chair at work on the Monday....

Old 08-02-2015, 12:14 PM   #19
LucyBee01
Really Experienced

I love the reminder, whether they are hidden away bruises on my bottom or, even better, hickies on my neck. When I think of them or see them or feel them it reminds me of the play session when it happened and gives me a strong feeling of being owned, both of which bring a smile to my face