Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Ideas

Old 07-20-2014, 05:07 AM   #26
Sean Renaud
The West Coast Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningMonkey View Post
All that is true, but still doesn't answer the question: What is IR?
Oh, I thought enough people had explained that it was Interracial that my lack of correcting them answered it. IR=IR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astuffedshirt_perv View Post
I think the Interracial thing would be hard to do simply because silicon valley is almost all white. Maybe an asian or indian, but that is not what IR typically covers.
The buyer need not be from Silicon Valley if the fact that blacks programming is too difficult for you to swallow. Someone who has investors or the like might just have the money to invest and not really know the first thing about the technical aspect of the business.

This is of course why I ask when it's someone else's idea. No point in even considering putting work in for someone else if their first response is going to be they don't like it.

Hienkel: Pop, pop watchin' heathens drop.

Old 07-20-2014, 04:20 PM   #27
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television

Quote:
Originally Posted by astuffedshirt_perv View Post
I think the Interracial thing would be hard to do simply because silicon valley is almost all white. Maybe an asian or indian, but that is not what IR typically covers.
And that's why I use the MULTIRACIAL tag in my tales involving varied ethnicities -- and the world is NOT simply black+white+brown+red. As I mentioned above, INTERRACIAL is the code word here for (generic) black-on-white, maybe the blacker and whiter, the better, but with little regards for subtle ethnic variety. Ojibways, Hopis, Huichols and Mayans (all featured in my current or upcoming tales) are NOT interchangeable as "Native Americans" and Irish, Danes, Basques, Magyars and Greeks are not interchangeable as 'Whites'.

But I digress. IR in SV isn't totally unreal -- the BBC could be a stereotype-breaking software engineer, or a financier or outside manager or consultant.

Big Banana (incest-SF) - "you had too much sex with your banana slug. as a writer you SUCK. delete and stop posting until you learn how to write" -Anon
Story of my Fucking Life (LW) - "change you name from Hypoxia to DOA, you died on acid moron. borrow a gun and do the world a favor. I'll give you 5 stars after you commit suicide." -Anon
What Is Cheating? (essay) - "Rumblin', stumblin', bumblin' BARF! I don't think an editor would help this mess. Was there a point? There certainly didn't seem to be a storyline." -Anon

Halloween: Day of the Fucking Dead, A Taste of Pumpkin & Candy, A Taste of Spirits
Winter Contest: Gift Box, A Taste of Turkey (Dad) (Mom), Born of XXXMas Day: Shelly

Last edited by Hypoxia : 07-20-2014 at 04:22 PM.

Old 07-20-2014, 09:46 PM   #28
BurningMonkey
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Renaud View Post
Oh, I thought enough people had explained that it was Interracial that my lack of correcting them answered it. IR=IR.
Thank you for clarifying.

And no, your lack of correcting people does not constitute endorsement for their interpretation. The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence, and so on. You might have posted just before taking a two week vacation.

Old 08-29-2014, 10:13 PM   #29
blin18
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by blin18 View Post
Hmm. Nice premise for a reluctance story, well done. If I did this then the intern would probably go through some soft core bondage and teasing before coming around, probably in the form of a screaming orgasm that in some way reveals her to the rest of the office party tied down with silk scarves and a leg spreader.
If you don't get any takers by September then bump the thread to remind me.

Belinda
Here we are, almost September and this is still at the bottom of my to-do list. Sadly, it just doesn't get my muse wet enough to keep me up at night, so I'm dropping it off the list.

I still think its a good idea, so this is a bump to try to attract another author.

Note To Self: A hot new story by Belinda LaPage.

Story ideas currently in the washing machine of my brain:
- Sponge Toss: I'm currently writing this one; it's just taking a long time.
- Virtual Rider: This could be fun - I'll see if I've got any secret sex left in me after Sponge Toss
- Perfect Snatch: A sexy game show

Old 08-30-2014, 11:37 AM   #30
MummyRuby
Virgin

Yes I Agree...

It Is A Great Foundation

Little Extra Spin Maybe...

Old 08-30-2014, 02:27 PM   #31
CompletelyAverage
Really Experienced

This idea was so hot to me. I hope somebody picks it up and runs with it.

Old 08-30-2014, 03:08 PM   #32
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television

Quote:
Originally Posted by CompletelyAverage View Post
This idea was so hot to me. I hope somebody picks it up and runs with it.
Why don't YOU write it? It's easy. Let it play out in your mind's eye as a video you're watching, and blog it. Your story need only be a series of blog entries of the events unfolding before your eyes.

Big Banana (incest-SF) - "you had too much sex with your banana slug. as a writer you SUCK. delete and stop posting until you learn how to write" -Anon
Story of my Fucking Life (LW) - "change you name from Hypoxia to DOA, you died on acid moron. borrow a gun and do the world a favor. I'll give you 5 stars after you commit suicide." -Anon
What Is Cheating? (essay) - "Rumblin', stumblin', bumblin' BARF! I don't think an editor would help this mess. Was there a point? There certainly didn't seem to be a storyline." -Anon

Halloween: Day of the Fucking Dead, A Taste of Pumpkin & Candy, A Taste of Spirits
Winter Contest: Gift Box, A Taste of Turkey (Dad) (Mom), Born of XXXMas Day: Shelly