Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Ideas

Old 07-09-2014, 01:29 AM   #1
ender27
Experienced

Plausible scenario for woman to talk & have sex

I've got a fantasy I'd like to create a story around, but can't come up with a plausible set up. Any creative ideas out there?

I'd like for a woman to be in a position where she can have sex with one man while being close enough to have a conversation with another. At least one man doesn't know about the other.

The scenario works (for me) with either man A or B being a husband/BF.

The scenario works (for me) with her either being a willing participant or not (initially at least).

The trick is a plausible setup. The best I've come up with as an example is... husband & wife are in some sort of indoor maze (like lazer tag... dark with loud music). They get separated in the maze. She tries to squeeze through a small opening in a wall and gets stuck. Husband finds her on one side of the wall. Another guy finds the other side. She gets felt, then fucked from behind all the while talking to the other man... either trying to have a conversation without letting on what's happening to her, or perhaps describing exactly what's happening to her, unable to stop it. Music is too loud to speak with the man behind her.

In any case... a lazer tag place just isn't plausible enough.

Other settings I've thought of but discarded:
- woman in limo (bachelorette party?) standing up out the moon roof to talk to a guy on the sidewalk. Another man is inside the limo.
- Woman between two men crowded into a tent in the pitch dark night... literally face-to-face with one man while the other quietly gets to work
- Woman standing on a 2nd floor hotel balcony, having ducked under the long curtain so her ass is in the room... and she's talking to someone outside the room one floor down
- woman on phone with other man

Any thoughts?

Old 07-09-2014, 03:34 AM   #2
RicoLouis
Literotica Guru

You can try a shower, wife and guy in shower while the other guy is outside talking to her as she sticks her head out the curtain.

Old 07-09-2014, 04:50 AM   #3
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television

* Stuck in crowded elevator or SRO commuter train/bus
* Jammed into the SRO section of a theatre
* Embedded in a jam-packed standing crowd, like a rally
* Standing in a tight queue

Old 07-09-2014, 06:27 AM   #4
astuffedshirt_perv
Really Really Experienced

similar to your 2nd floor idea, try pissed-off-with-jeff

My stories: A Stuffed Shirt Perv

Achieved Lovecraf68's coveted "That's the most ridiculous idea I've ever heard" status in Nov 2013

Old 07-09-2014, 07:32 AM   #5
CompletelyAverage
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by ender27 View Post
In any case... a lazer tag place just isn't plausible enough.
Any thoughts?
I actually think the laser tag idea works pretty well. If set up reasonably well enough, it could make for an extremely hot story.

Old 07-09-2014, 08:09 AM   #6
BurningMonkey
The Man In The Mirror

Quote:

- Woman between two men crowded into a tent in the pitch dark night... literally face-to-face with one man while the other quietly gets to work
Wrote this story for you. Sent it via email. Hope you like it.

My SRP profile
Team PM

Old 07-09-2014, 08:14 AM   #7
BurningMonkey
The Man In The Mirror

Quote:
- woman in limo (bachelorette party?) standing up out the moon roof to talk to a guy on the sidewalk. Another man is inside the limo.
I think you already broached this one in another thread, and I think it works wonderfully.

The guy in the limo is the stripper from the bachelorette party, the guy on the sidewalk is her soon-to-be husband. She doesn't let on that the stripper is doing naughty things to her because he isn't supposed to be in the limo at all (the bridesmaids insisted), and she knows her fiance will get angry about him being there.

I've a thought to write this one, too, if you don't mind.

My SRP profile
Team PM

Old 07-09-2014, 11:28 PM   #8
ender27
Experienced

Yes, I've got quite a few favorites that almost fall into this category. I'm still searching for the scene that works perfectly.

I like the crowded elevator/train/etc mentioned above too. That's close.

I can't believe I left out one of my favorites in the original post... in a crowded car on a dark road. Maybe one of two cars break down on a trip so they all cram into one. Maybe the car is filled with stuff because they are helping a buddy move. Either way, the husband is driving and the wife is in the back seat sitting on another guy's lap. She flirts a bit, but the guy goes too far. She leans forward to talk to her husband which just lets the guy lift her skirt. Bumps on the road mean she rocks forward and back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningMonkey View Post
I think you already broached this one in another thread, and I think it works wonderfully.

The guy in the limo is the stripper from the bachelorette party, the guy on the sidewalk is her soon-to-be husband. She doesn't let on that the stripper is doing naughty things to her because he isn't supposed to be in the limo at all (the bridesmaids insisted), and she knows her fiance will get angry about him being there.

Old 07-09-2014, 11:28 PM   #9
ender27
Experienced

Please!

Quote:

Old 07-09-2014, 11:49 PM   #10
RicoLouis
Literotica Guru

http://www.redtube.com/663286

Old 07-10-2014, 03:52 PM   #11
CeasarBoobage
Literotica Guru

concerts

An idea I didn't see listed here yet is going to a concert. Loud, dark, and crowded can make lots of secretive things happen.

I've read two stories that fit this, Accidental Public Ass Fucking, He Didn't Hear What I Said, and my own contribution of Concert Surprise.

Is this something like what you were looking for?

40-something tales so far.
My newest stories are a "FanFiction" of sorts. The stand-alone one is SeeMyCarrie, and the two-part series is My Carrie Pt. 01: Taken At The Party and My Carrie Pt. 02: Home Intrusion.

And yes, I do have smut for sale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Little_Show View Post
Writing erotica is a very exhibitionist and revealing hobby. We are all opening our trench coats for a crowd.

Old 07-11-2014, 01:07 AM   #12
b00blover36
Experienced

In order to make ends meet a young (25ish) couple rent out a spare bedroom to a collage student. Because of conflicting work schedules the couple do not see much of each other, which is the catalyst for the wife and the renter becoming lovers.

One fall evening the wife is sitting on the couch reading. The windows behind her are open, a nice breeze blowing though them. The husband comes into the room and says, “I going out on the porch, would you like to join me?”

The wife responds, “No thanks, I want to finish my book.” The husband goes out and sits on the porch swing with his back to the same windows. The wife continues to read when something in the book reminders her of a question she has been meaning to ask her husband. She asks her question speaking through the window which is the beginning of a conversation. At this time her lover comes into the room drops to his knees and sticks his head under her skirt.

Old 07-11-2014, 02:48 AM   #13
Mello_SixtyNine
Photoshop Dude

How about this:

What if the wife is having an affair with her husband's brother. One night she is at her computer in her bedroom. A small bluetooth earpiece in her ear as she is Skyping with her lover. She is wearing extremely hot lingerie and is giving him a sexy show when she hears her husband about to enter the room (he got off work early). She has just enough time to turn off her monitor as her husband walks in. At first her husband is surprised at what she's wearing (it's out of character for her). She quickly plays it off and says she wanted to spice things up. They begin having sex and she quickly realizes that her brother-in-law can still see her through her webcam & is super-turned on. He begins giving her direct instructions on what she wants her to do and say to his brother.

It gets kinkier & kinkier. Eventually her brother-in-law directs her to convince his brother to role-play with her. The scenario is that he is at work and is watching her over Skype as she fucks another man in their bedroom. She convinces him to make it pervy and says that in this scenario, she is having an affair with his brother (She is told what to say through the bluetooth earbud). She is calling out her brother-in-law's name as her husband is fucking her (pretending to be his brother) while his brother is actually watching while masturbating with a Fleshlight.

Her husband starts really getting into it and decides that his brother is the kind of guy that would fuck her ass (something they've never done before but her brother-in-law had actually cajoled her into it once). Eventually everyone's having massive orgasms.

Afterwards, her husband told her that the sex was fantastic, especially the scenario she came up with. He tells her that he wants to make this scenario a reality. (That would be part 2).

Baxter's Plan (4.58 H) - Mariella's Secret (4.58 H) - 5th Anniversary to Remember (4.54 H)

Last edited by Mello_SixtyNine : 07-11-2014 at 02:50 AM.

Old 07-11-2014, 05:21 AM   #14
blin18
Really Experienced

+1 for @mellow_sixtynines idea

One scenario i like but I have seen done (so you can't use it) has the girl on a camel safari. Camels have a double saddle with the handler on the back and the passenger on the front. The rocking and rubbing makes the girl super horny so at the next stop she doffs her panties. On the next leg of the safari she drapes her skirt over the saddles pommel and uses it to rub her clitoris and eventually hops on. The camel driver works out what's going on and goes in the back door, also under her skirt.
There was no husband in the one I read but it is even better if he is. They catch back up to the caravan, hijinks ensue

Belinda

Old 07-11-2014, 07:19 AM   #15
BurningMonkey
The Man In The Mirror

Quote:
Originally Posted by blin18 View Post
+1 for @mellow_sixtynines idea
Make that +2.

My SRP profile
Team PM

Old 07-11-2014, 07:29 AM   #16
blin18
Really Experienced

OK, I have one more - this one is an original. I actually quite like it and reserve the right to give it a go myself one day - but anyone else feel free to pick it up.

Newlywed teacher, young, hot, the works. It's the last day of school and she has newlywed hubby on speakerphone in the classroom while the kids (high school seniors) are out at morning recess.
"We have the seniors fun day this afternoon. Want to come along"
"Dunno" says hubby. "Might be boring"
"Well, I'm doing a stint in the sponge toss. I'll be in that booth for an hour with my head poking out while the kids chuck wet sponges at me."
"Ooooh", says newlywed hubby. "Sounds like dark and handsome stranger could sneak into that booth and ravage you"
"Ooooh, you bad boy", takes off speaker phone, blushing. Some more whispered sexy newlywed conversation as a shadow drifts away from the classroom door.

Fade to afternoon - seniors fun day. Petty teacher having fun with the graduating class, running from ride to ride, flushed and laughing and happy and accepting a bit of sass and flirtation from the graduating senior boys.
Time comes for her to do her stint in the booth. Gets hit by some sponges, laughing, breathless, getting teased by the senior boys outside. Hears the door to the booth open behind her and is feeling youthful and flirty. Waves a hand behind her, hubby takes it, squeezes, silently reassuring her "You go girl, doing great". Wife moves husbands hand to her breast, other hand goes to her ass of its own accord.
Getting horny wife strips off her panties and holds up her skirt. Hubby doesn't need to be to asked twice, he gets her good and wet with fingers and tongue and then slides into home plate
just as the REAL hubby appears in front of the booth. "Sorry I'm late", runs forward to steal a chaste kiss, gets hit by a sponge, now he's wet he stays for a longer sexier kiss to the rapture of the hormone charged crowd of seniors. Back in the booth, the wife's tight newlywed pussy is filled with hot teenage cum, and she comes herself with hubby kissing her.

The end.

Belinda.

Old 07-11-2014, 07:36 AM   #17
Mockingjay
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypoxia View Post
* Stuck in crowded elevator or SRO commuter train/bus
* Jammed into the SRO section of a theatre
* Embedded in a jam-packed standing crowd, like a rally
You better write one with that scene, H.

Old 07-11-2014, 07:59 AM   #18
BurningMonkey
The Man In The Mirror

Okay, that's +1 for Belinda.

Yes, Hypoxia, I want to read how the two lovers remain "undiscovered" while standing in a queue with a dozen other folks...

My SRP profile
Team PM

Old 07-11-2014, 09:18 AM   #19
blin18
Really Experienced

Thanks for the upvote @BurningMonkey.

Tell you what, get me four more (or just @Ender27) and I'll stick it next on my list after @loveupskirt's Shoe Shopping idea ( http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...=957942&page=2 )

Belinda

Old 07-11-2014, 06:03 PM   #20
blin18
Really Experienced

I hate you Literotica Story Ideas Forum. My muse kept me awake half the night workshopping this. She's left me with the name of the teacher: Jeannie Granger (the students call her Hermione behind her back) and three sexy scenes: one with the newlywed husband on the honeymoon, which sets the precedent for public/secret sex; one accidental teasing episode with the student on the day of the school carnival; and then the big on in the sponge-toss booth.

Sigh. It's in my queue now. Nothing I can do.

Belinda.

Old 07-12-2014, 11:06 PM   #21
BurningMonkey
The Man In The Mirror

Belinda, how does one go about reading some more of your work if one is not a member of Facebook?

My SRP profile
Team PM

Old 07-12-2014, 11:19 PM   #22
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypoxia Smurf
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeiressR View Post
You better write one with that scene, H.
Quote:
Yes, Hypoxia, I want to read how the two lovers remain "undiscovered" while standing in a queue with a dozen other folks...
I saw it happen. [Wasn't me, alas.] Guess I'll add that into LEFT BEHIND. Rosa's family drives off without her. She's pissed, and takes a bus from... oh, you don't need to know this now. Anyway, she's in a queue, and the guy behind her... well, you'll just have to read it to find out.

Old 07-12-2014, 11:31 PM   #23
BurningMonkey
The Man In The Mirror

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypoxia View Post
I saw it happen.
You've led an...interesting life, haven't you?
And I don't mean that in the Chinese sense--but then again, maybe...

My SRP profile
Team PM

Old 07-12-2014, 11:40 PM   #24
blin18
Really Experienced

Quote:
Belinda, how does one go about reading some more of your work if one is not a member of Facebook?
Don't contact the Belinda Lapage (small p) on Facebook. Its not me. You can discuss my stories on my Goodreads page https://www.goodreads.com/author/sho...om_search=true under Ask the Author or by commenting on a book or blog. All of my completed stories are on Smashwords https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/blin18 but they will be here soon. If you want to be on my Lit mailing list when I publish new works, hit the Feedback button on one of my stories and include you return email.
Belinda

Old 07-13-2014, 11:51 AM   #25
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television

Quote:
You've led an...interesting life, haven't you?
And I don't mean that in the Chinese sense--but then again, maybe...
Yes, both ways. But I've managed to survive. So far.