Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 07-06-2014, 05:14 AM   #1
tmmmbrrr
Literotica Guru

Leaving Longmont (closed except by permission)

Leaving Longmont wasn't intentional.

As her lover and friend slept quietly, Nika slipped out of their rented cabin and walked the quiet streets of the resort town. It was early. The only thing that was open was a small café. She got coffee and sat with a day-old newspaper, sipping and wondering.

What was on her mind was what price she was willing to pay to be secure in life. Nika would be 30 in a couple of years. She had left her boyfriend and the comfortable, secure life he would have provided only days before and she’d sought out the only person she knew she could confide in – a friend and lover from college. They'd more than renewed their former relationship in Longmont, but in the middle of the night, Nika lay staring at the ceiling – she was seriously considering life with Claire. The attraction and love were undeniable and their life would be more comfortable and secure than Nika could manage on her own. She knew that would come at a price though – a commitment that she hadn’t been ready to give to her boyfriend. She wondered, ‘What makes this different?’

Nothing came to her.

Nika paid for the coffee as the sun was just clearing the horizon. The sky was full of scattered clouds. She chose not to walk straight back to the cabin, but to follow a country lane out of Longmont that might loop back into town a little further on. The countryside was mostly fenced pastures and fields. Trees and houses were few and far between. Nika had only slipped on running shoes and jeans with a plaid top before she left the cabin and the early morning air was cool on her breasts and tummy. Her dark, short cut hair looked almost boyish from a distance, although she was endowed with curvature that no one could possibly make that mistake.

A couple of miles out of Longmont, the clouds were no longer scattered, but completely overcast. Nika was beginning to wonder whether the road would lead her back to town, but she told herself, ‘You can never go back,’ and kept walking further away from town. The morning breezes turned into gusting wind, strong enough at one point to somehow unfasten her top button, showing enough cleavage to make it clear that Nika wore nothing underneath.

The wind began to blow steadily, moving dark clouds into her path. She smelled the rain before she saw it or felt it and when drops started falling on the road all around her Nika accepted the fact that she‘d be caught in a summer shower and get a little wet. The point at which the shower became a downpour wasn’t clear. Raindrops plastered relentlessly on every inch of the road and every inch of Nika’s body in every second. In less than a minute, she was completely soaked through and getting chilled. There was only the road with ditches on each side and open fields – no tree, barn, nothing to shield Nika from the rain.

Nika kept her head down and walked with her hands in her pockets. Her teeth chattered and she began to feel confused about whether to continue on – or finally go back - or in fact whether she had already turned back.

Nika knew she could be in trouble.
Choidujour - its a mystery to me where you came from or where you went, but in between was just perfect

Last edited by tmmmbrrr : 07-06-2014 at 11:02 AM.

Old 07-06-2014, 12:49 PM   #2
Undercoverseeke
Literotica Guru

On the same road Nika walked, heading out of town as well, a pair of headlights cut through the rain, headlights belonging to a heavy-duty Topkick truck. Beth sat behind the wheel, bobbing her head slightly to an '80s rock tune as she headed home from a visit in town. Thankfully she'd gotten her errands done before the rain had set in with a vengeance, and she was looking forward to a relaxing evening at home.

Beth peered on ahead, trying to make things out through the rain. She lived on a small farm outside of town, raising dairy goats and a couple of alpacas. It was hard work, but she enjoyed it. She liked living outside of town -- it gave her privacy when she needed it, and if she did need companionship she wasn't too far from Longmont anyhow.

It did get a little TOO lonely at times, she admitted... and on the occasions when she had brought a date home they had sometimes complained that she lived too far away from town. Well, that was their problem, she supposed.

A figure walking down the road caught her attention, and she slowed, not wanting to run over a pedestrian by accident. The walking figure had short-cut hair, but the curve to the hips suggested it was female. And she looked miserable, hunched over with cold and dripping wet.

Beth didn't hesitate -- she pulled over just behind the walker. Never let it be said she was without compassion...

She stuck her head out the window, the rain instantly drenching her shoulder-length red-brown hair. "Hey there! You need a lift?"

Old 07-07-2014, 06:24 AM   #3
tmmmbrrr
Literotica Guru

She was hypothermic. Neither the lights of the truck on the road nor the sound of the engine registered with Nika. It was only when she heard a voice – distantly – that Nika turned around. The big truck idled, as if it had suddenly just appeared on the country road. Instinctively, Nika walked to the driver’s side and looked up with water streaming down her face. She was disoriented and barely managed to get out the words, “Can you tell me which way it is to town?” before blacking out and collapsing where she stood.

Nika never knew how she came to be naked under a blanket in the truck, barreling through the pouring rain with the heater on full. She suspected the driver was responsible for getting her out of her wet, freezing clothes, but at that moment it was enough to be almost dry and almost warm. The driver was a woman, intent on staying on the road. She turned suddenly onto a driveway, stopping in front of a house. The woman came around the front of her Topkick to open the passenger door, extending a hand to help Nika down.

Nika was shivering. She took the woman's hand and practically fell into her arms getting out of the truck. When the blanket slipped off her shoulders Nika let it be - she knew she was in too much trouble to worry about modesty. The woman helped her into the dry, warm house and led straight to a bathroom where she started a shower....

Any other time, Nika would have been embarrassed to be naked in front of a stranger - much less with evidence of passionate sex play all over her body: scratches, bites, bruises... and the neat, trimmed airstrip that was all that remained of her once thick bush. As it was, Nika looked at the floor, grateful to the woman who brought her home from the storm.
Choidujour - its a mystery to me where you came from or where you went, but in between was just perfect

Last edited by tmmmbrrr : 07-08-2014 at 06:46 AM.

Old 07-08-2014, 02:44 AM   #4
Undercoverseeke
Literotica Guru

"There you go," Beth said softly as she started the shower. "Let's get you warm and cleaned up, all right?"

It had been a shock to suddenly have the young woman -- a hitchhiker? -- pass out in her arms, but Beth had managed to get her into her truck without much trouble. She had stripped her of her clothes and bundled her up, trying to warm her up and get her out of danger. Some part of her had worried that the girl would wake up and freak over suddenly being naked around a stranger, but she figured that saving her life took precedence.

To her credit, the girl hadn't panicked, though she did seem embarrassed by the situation. And Beth really couldn't blame her -- especially given the bite marks and other evidence of "play" she had noticed. She hoped the girl was all right... some of those bruises had looked a little deep.

She carefully guided the girl into the shower, smiling what she hoped was a comforting smile.

"I'm Beth, by the way," she said. "You're safe here." She picked up a washcloth and began to wash the girl's back.

Old 07-08-2014, 07:37 AM   #5
tmmmbrrr
Literotica Guru

Even though the shower was just warm, the spray felt like hot needles all over Nika’s body. Tears streamed from her eyes. Only the washcloth and Beth’s hand on her back were soothing.

Nika barely mumbled, “Thank you, …Beth,” as she tried to concentrate on the warm, caring hand in the middle of her back. The shivering came and went in spasms. She knew enough about her situation to be utterly grateful. When she tried to express it, Nika choked up, finally managing only to say,

“Please hold me.”

Old 07-08-2014, 10:06 PM   #6
Undercoverseeke
Literotica Guru

Beth nodded and hugged the girl close, never minding that the dampness was soaking her shirt. What had this young woman gone through that had her so shaken, so hurt? She wished she could do more... but until then she could provide whatever comfort she asked for, even if it was as simple as a hug.

Though... the smell of the girl's skin was a bit of a distraction. Under the sex-play bites and marks she was a pretty thing, and it had been awhile since Beth had a partner. Still, she wasn't going to take advantage of a guest... unless said guest was willing.

She rubbed the girl's back, letting her hand slide up and down from between her shoulder blades to the small of her back. She was tender, gentle, her touch feather-light.

"Everything's going to be okay," she promised, and let her lips lightly brush against the girl's cheek.

Old 07-09-2014, 01:53 AM   #7
tmmmbrrr
Literotica Guru

“No,” Nika said, “HOLD me.”

Her skin was still cold to the touch. Her lips, a tint of blue. Nika turned to face Beth full on. Her fingers were almost too cold to move, but somehow she made them work – clutching at Beth’s shirt buttons, unfastening them, pulling her shirt open. She looked straight at Beth, “I’m cold,” she said, and pulled Beth under the warm spray of the shower with her, holding the woman close enough to be warmed by her body.

Slowly, Nika felt the cold leaving. Beth’s hands on the small of her back felt good to her and she made no effort to pull away when Beth moved her hands lower, caressing Nika’s bare backside. Nika became aware of a tiny, unmistakable wetness as she allowed Beth’s light touch to cross the from caring to sexual, …and she knew and accepted in that moment where they were going with each other.

It was Nika’s turn to brush her lips over Beth’s cheek and as she did she whispered, “Thank you, Beth…, I owe you my life,” and she let Beth know in a look that exchanged between them that she meant it – and everything that implied.

As her fingers warmed and she unclasped Beth’s brassiere they both allowed it to fall away onto the tiled shower floor. Nika pressed her body close again. The woman’s breasts were warm and for the first time, Nika admired her rescuer: red/brown hair, intelligent friendly face, nice body… and she noticed that Beth didn’t mind being checked out, either.

Beth was dressed for the outside when Nika pulled her into the shower. Her wet shirt and bra were off, but she was still clothed from the waist down. Nika pressed her lips against Beth’s cheek – it wasn’t quite a kiss, but it felt right and then she got down on her knees to Beth and began to help her out of shoes and wet socks….

Last edited by tmmmbrrr : 07-09-2014 at 01:56 AM.

Old 07-09-2014, 10:31 AM   #8
Undercoverseeke
Literotica Guru

Ah... so she was indeed willing. That stirred a flare of excitement in Beth's belly, and she smiled as she stepped out of her wet shoes and socks. She bent down and slid her jeans off, stepping out of them as well, then carefully took the girl's arms and drew her to her feet.

"Let me warm you up a little more," she murmured, and let her lips brush lightly against her neck. Soft... soft and smooth...

Her hands moved to Nika's breasts, just lightly caressing them. Her fingers traced the curve and swell of them, moving in ever-tightening spirals around the nipples until finally her hands rested on the budding peaks. She wondered how they would taste... if her guest would like it if she sucked them...

Emboldened now, she kissed the girl, letting her tongue slide out to rub against her lips, seeking entry inside.

"Your name?" she asked, keeping one hand rubbing and gently kneading her breast while the other slid down to her hip, pulling the girl's body against her own.

Old 07-11-2014, 02:21 AM   #9
tmmmbrrr
Literotica Guru

“Your name?”

At the command, the last of the cold left Nika’s body in a sudden flush of hot blood. Nika knew a command when she heard one and Beth hadn’t asked – she had instructed Nika to answer. “N-Nika,” she stammered, automatically casting her eyes down, as she had once been trained, “My name is Nika.”

Nika watched Beth’s hand caressing her breast. The graceful fingers toyed with her nipple which stood full and firm and aching for attention. Under her breath, Nika made a small sound as the other woman cupped her breast from below and leaned forward until Nika could feel her hot breath on the swollen nipple… then Beth’s warm lips in a gentle, wet kiss which became a sweet and loving suck. Nika closed her eyes, concentrating on the pleasure of having her breast sucked. She held Beth’s head against her body and moaned out loud as Beth sucked, licked, kissed….

Last edited by tmmmbrrr : 07-11-2014 at 02:27 AM.

Old 07-11-2014, 02:33 AM   #10
Undercoverseeke
Literotica Guru

She tasted sweet... young and warm and pliant. Beth lavished attention on her breast, relishing her soft moan. She was perfect, beautiful... and all hers, at least for a night. And perhaps for longer...

"Hello, Nika," she purred between kisses to her breast, then moved to give the other breast attention. As she kissed and sucked gently she slid her hands down Nika's hips, across the flat of her belly, dancing lightly over her mound. One finger just lightly brushed over her cleft, testing, teasing...

"Tonight... tonight I'm going to keep you warm. And in return... you're going to please me." She just lightly pinched Nika's nipple, then cupped and squeezed the breast.

Old 07-12-2014, 08:35 AM   #11
tmmmbrrr
Literotica Guru

Nika never questioned what she had gotten into. She felt comfortable and protected with Beth and, to be honest, the more Beth asserted herself the more Nika found herself attracted. Slightly older, slightly taller and more assured, Beth seemed comfortable letting Nika know what she wanted and expected. For Nika’s part, she didn’t gravitate by default to submissive roles although she had experience both ways and she accepted that with the right person there was a thrill and excitement and satisfaction in trusting and obeying without reservation. She had decided that Beth was one of those right persons.

Nika was aware of Beth’s fingers tracing lightly over her mostly shaved mound. Her only pubic hair remaining after a shaving the day before was a trimmed landing strip which bristled at Beth’s touch and then the finger touched her wetness and poised just barely between her pussy lips…

‘…put it in,’ Nika thought to herself, ‘put it in me…,’

Beth turned the shower off with her free hand and sunk her finger into Nika’s slit. Nika moaned and shivered as Beth entered her. She didn’t know why they were going to become lovers or question it. It was more than enough that Beth saved her… and now wanted her. Beth looked at her. They kissed -- shower wet breasts pressing against each other.

“I’m yours,” Nika said, "all yours.”

Last edited by tmmmbrrr : 07-12-2014 at 01:15 PM.

Old 07-12-2014, 10:05 PM   #12
Undercoverseeke
Literotica Guru

"I'm yours... all yours." Those words sent a thrill through Beth. This beautiful woman had practically fallen into her arms tonight. And she was not going to waste this opportunity. The possibilities for play would be endless...

"You're mine," she murmured, her voice warm and just a bit possessive. She kissed her again, deepening it, sliding her tongue into Nika's mouth.

She explored Nika's slit with her finger, finding her sensitive points, rubbing at her clit with her thumb. Carefully she slid in another finger, reaching up to bury her free hand in Nika's hair. Drive her wild... make her hungry... then have some fun with her...

"Tell me you want me."

Old 07-13-2014, 02:21 AM   #13
tmmmbrrr
Literotica Guru

The universe had finally given Nika an answer. The thing about Claire that woke Nika in the middle of the night was the same thing that had made it OK for her slip out of bed with her boyfriend, Josh and leave him without even saying goodbye.

Security – the cost of it was too high.

Claire and Josh were highly accomplished and on promotion tracks. Each of them had a romantic attraction to Nika and wanted her in their lives, which would have been secure and upwardly mobile. Each of them wished to bring Nika along on their predestined journeys…, but what of her own journey? She admitted that she was a late bloomer although finally she had enough experience and insight into landscaping that she felt she was onto something which could distinguish herself and make her own way. What kept Nika up at night was the prospect of giving that all up to be a shadow in the realization of somebody else’s dream.

No. Neither Claire nor Josh would think of it that way, but there is was.
No thanks – not now. Sorry.

That was an answer – not the only possible one, but it resonated with Nika. Just like that, it was over. She would call Claire. She knew Claire would be relieved, hurt, angry, but Nika would call.

Only not right now… or anytime very soon.

Beth’s fingers inside her and thumb on her swollen clit were driving Nika wild. Her backside was up against the shower tiles and she writhed as Beth fingered her, kissed-sucked-bit her nipples, and talked to her in a way that she was surprisingly hungry for.

She heard Beth’s voice, "Tell me you want me."

“Ohhhhhh, yesssss, Beth. Oh, yessss.” Nika barely got the words out as her hips bucked involuntarily back and forth as Beth fingered, her ass slapping against the shower tiles, “I’m yours…, I’m yours….” Nika kept repeating as Beth brought her closer and closer to a climax that she never seemed to be able to reach.

“I’m all yours…, I’ll do anything…, Take me, Beth…, I want you…, I really want you… bad…,” Nika knew she was practically begging, but she needed Beth and she was ready to do anything Beth wanted. She thought the word out loud, “Anything….”

Beth smiled. Not friendly. Not insincere.

Old 07-13-2014, 02:39 AM   #14
Undercoverseeke
Literotica Guru

Anything... the magic word. She gave her breast a last loving suck, then pulled abruptly away, pulling her hand out from between Nika's legs. Before Nika could protest she scooped her newfound lover up in her arms, carrying her, naked and dripping, out of the bathroom.

Her bedroom looked homey enough -- four-poster bed with handmade quilt spread over it, dresser with mirror, fireplace off to one side. But there were a few things that might catch Nika's attention. There were a few sex toys on the dresser in plain view, including a double-sided dildo, and hanging from one bedpost... was that a set of handcuffs?

Beth laid her on the quilt, then stepped back, stripping off her soaking-wet panties so she stood absolutely naked before Nika. She smiled... but there was a dangerous edge to her smile.

"You're going to do what I say," she murmured. She wasn't going to hurt Nika, no. She didn't like to inflict undue pain. But she was going to show she was in control.

"Spread your legs... and finger yourself. I want to watch you masturbate before I make love to you."

Old 07-13-2014, 03:39 AM   #15
tmmmbrrr
Literotica Guru

Nika kept her eyes on Beth as she spread her legs apart. Being checked out by another woman wasn’t new to Nika, but she and Beth were still strangers and somehow she thought of masturbation in a more personal and private way than sex with another person.

“Anything” – she’d said it and meant it. Nika drew her knees up and traced her landing strip down to her pussy lips. Beth was watching. They made eye contact in a way that told her that Beth expected her to obey without hesitation. She crooked the finger and slipped it inside her body. The landing strip was Nika’s only pubic hair and it stopped short of her clit. The clit was still swollen and plain for Beth to see from where she watched. Nika closed her eyes and imagined herself all alone in bed, touching herself exactly in the way that she almost always did, including when her fingers were deep inside massaging/teasing her clit similarly to how Beth had nearly brought her to orgasm in the shower.

Nika thought she heard Beth encouraging her, which helped her relax and get comfortable on the quilt. She cupped her breast and massaged it against her body, teasing the nipple into fullness which she then rolled between fingertips and pinched – hard. For a moment, she forgot that Beth was there. Her pussy was slippery wet and felt hot. Nika moaned to herself. Her legs jerked involuntarily. Her eyes opened suddenly. She looked for Beth….

Old 07-13-2014, 03:51 AM   #16
Undercoverseeke
Literotica Guru

"That's it," Beth murmured, watching in fascination as Nika fingered herself. Having this control over another girl, a virtual stranger, was exciting. And seeing Nika lose herself in the pleasure, in front of her, felt powerful and erotic.

She stepped in closer and leaned over Nika, kissing her deeply, whispering for her to keep going. She drew her tongue into her mouth and sucked it gently, burying her fingers in her hair. Feeling the girl quivering with pleasure beneath her, so close to orgasm... it made her feel almost as if she had a greater control over her.

"Keep going," she urged. "I want you to cum for me... I want to watch you writhe in ecstasy. Then we're going to have some fun..." That last she said with a wicked sort of delight.

Old 07-13-2014, 04:35 AM   #17
tmmmbrrr
Literotica Guru

Nika was completely over being shy about masturbating in front of Beth. She kept her eyes on Beth as she brought herself closer – arching her back on the bed and moaning out loud, working hard to make herself cum.

Finally a shattering orgasm, brought on by imagining it was Beth going down on her rather than her fingering herself. Nika cried out and grasped her breast, leaving the imprint of her fingers and nails, when she collapsed back onto the quilt. She was sweating and breathing hard as echos of her original orgasm rippled through her body.

“Oh, baby," Nika whispered, "Oh, Baby….”

Old 07-14-2014, 03:12 AM   #18
Undercoverseeke
Literotica Guru

Beth watched, riveted by the show before her. When Nika finally went limp, her orgasm having mostly run its course, she reached down and caressed her belly, lightly trailing her fingertips along the edge of her landing strip.

"God, that was hot, baby," she murmured. "You're a good girl."

She climbed onto the bed, easing Nika's legs a little further apart and settling herself between them. She pressed her body against hers, their clits touching, and a shock of pleasure shot through her. She was hot and wet... perfect and ready.

She rocked her hips, thrusting against Nika's warm, wet pussy. Her pace was slow and gentle first... but she began to speed up as Nika reacted favorably, her thrusts just a little harder.

"You're... not going... to get much sleep... tonight..."

Old 07-14-2014, 10:39 PM   #19
tmmmbrrr
Literotica Guru

Nika felt as thought she’d been passed from one lover (herself) to another (Beth) who was quite unlike any woman or man she’d ever been in bed with.

Beth seemed insatiable. She was obviously deriving great sexual pleasure as she devoured Nika’s tits, nipples, neck, and mouth all the while fucking, fucking, fucking her. Nika involuntarily rocked her hips in the same rhythm with Beth. From the wetness that she felt between her thighs, she had the passing awareness that the quilt and maybe more bedding would be a wreck from their love making. Not that it mattered. Nika was totally captivated by Beth. They writhed together like untamed creatures, hot and wet with sex and sweat.

Beth’s torso glistened with perspiration. At one point Nika noticed a single droplet forming until it got too large and heavy and slid down Beth’s breast, freefalling inches onto Nika’s solar plexus. She looked up. Beth had seen it too. The look of an undefeated warrior crossed her face and she dived her head between Nika’s tits and kissed and licked her hungrily – still thrusting with Nika.

“Oh, yeah…, oh, yeah…” Nika realized suddenly that she’d been talking to Beth the entire time they had been making love. Not sentences – just one or two words at a time that were closest to the feelings, desire and hunger that she felt too. Nika watched Beth’s face: beautiful and commanding as she fucked her – seemingly not caring whether Nika felt a thing – yet she was and with an intensity Nika had never felt before.

Old 07-14-2014, 11:35 PM   #20
Undercoverseeke
Literotica Guru

Beth WAS insatiable -- she had always outlasted every lover she'd had in bed, and even when she'd had a train run on her in college she'd outfucked the men. She had yet to meet a lover who could match her stamina... would Nika be the one? There was only one way to find out.

She continued to ravish her, kissing, licking, tasting her skin, fucking her harder. All the while as she took her pleasure she watched Nika, looking for any signs of pain. If she was actually hurting her she would ease up a bit... but until then she thrust, increasing her pace, her breasts starting to bounce with every move.

Hearing Nika talk and urge her on only turned her on all the more. She leaned down and kissed her fiercely, almost bruising with the intensity of it. She was close to the edge, but she kept going, wanting to watch Nika writhe with passion beneath her... wanting to see her cum again, against her...

Old 07-15-2014, 12:49 AM   #21
tmmmbrrr
Literotica Guru

The sight of Beth’s tits swaying, bouncing against her body as she fucked made Nika burn with passion. She ached to cum, but there was no way out – except to fuck. Beth’s hair was hanging to her shoulders, wet. Her mouth was open, lips pursed, breathing in full draughts of air to fuel their love making. Had it become a trial of endurance? Nika didn’t know.

There was no way out, but to fuck her way out.

She strained her upper body to upward off of Beth’s bedding and soft mattress. The muscles of her stomach knotted. Nika closed inch by inch, until she could support herself on her elbows. Beth’s full breast brushed her cheek heavily. The next time Beth thrust and the breast swung away from her body, Nika caught it in her open mouth. She flashed a look at Beth-- ‘Mine,’ as she held tight to her breast – sucking mostly, but biting just enough when it seemed that Beth might pull free.

Nika thrust back now in a different way than she before she’d decided to challenge Beth in her own bed. She loved the clit to clit fucking that Beth had given her – was her dom as willing to take it as well as give it? Nika thrust, breaking cadence with Beth’s hard driving rhythm.

She thrust again.

Her wet clit ached, but the soreness and pain drove Nika on. …if she could just roll onto her side – maybe Beth would follow…

Old 07-16-2014, 02:18 AM   #22
Undercoverseeke
Literotica Guru

Beth groaned as Nika sucked and bit her breast. Ah... she could be feisty. Something only driven home further when Nika broke the rhythm, thrusting hard against her. Was she trying to gain dominance? Or just trying to make things interesting?

She wasn't used to giving up the top position -- she usually enjoyed being the dominant one. If Nika was going to challenge her, Beth was going to rise to meet it. If Nika was insistent.. then perhaps she'd acquiesce. Just to see what would happen.

She ground her hips against Nika, fucking her hard. She could feel the beginnings of an orgasm building in her pussy, and her gasps for air were becoming high, sharp cries. So close... so close...

Old 07-17-2014, 02:48 AM   #23
tmmmbrrr
Literotica Guru

fuck me silly

Nika knew she had Beth’s attention. For a second, the two women sized each other up, panting. Their hot, sweating bodies entwined in Beth’s bedding. Nika was naturally submissive, but she was strong too and knew how to turn dominant and submissive around with a partner if they hesitated or she just wanted to mix things up.

Strictly speaking, she was out of line with Beth and Nika knew it. Maybe being so free and uninhibited with a woman who was a complete stranger had gone to her head. She was highly attracted to Beth – especially when Beth came onto her with dominant expectations. That had sent a chill down Nika’s spine. So, why, when everything was perfect did Nika want to challenge that?

Nika wanted Beth to see that she was tough, too. It was important.

She hoped she’d made her point. Her heart wasn’t in dominating Beth, “Forgive me,” Nika whispered and lowered her eyes. “I’m yours,” she said as she lay back onto the bed and spread her legs even more submissively than Beth had spread them herself, “Fuck me until you cum, Beth. I’ll do anything. I mean it.”

She saw a look cross Beth’s eyes that told her she was about to be fucked silly... and there was something more… she knew there would be a consequence after Beth was done using her.

'Good,' Nika thought, 'Good.'

Last edited by tmmmbrrr : 07-17-2014 at 02:52 AM.

Old 07-17-2014, 02:57 AM   #24
Undercoverseeke
Literotica Guru

Beth let her gaze linger on Nika, letting her own message sink in. She saw a quiet strength in the girl beneath her, a girl who could give as well as take. That pleased her... but at the same time, she knew the girl expected punishment. And she would just hate to disappoint her on that front...

She began to thrust against her wildly, harder than ever before, fucking her as she had never fucked another. Her hands reached up to grasp Nika's breasts, squeezing, loving the feel of the soft flesh beneath her hands. She was close... so close... she could almost reach out and touch...

She flung her head back and gave a hoarse cry as she hit orgasm, body shuddering with it. Nika's pussy was suddenly drenched in Beth's juices, making everything all the more slick between them. She continued to grind against her, longing to prolong the orgasm as long as she could... and maybe drive Nika to the edge as well.

If this wasn't enough for Nika... well, maybe the punishment she'd cooked up would work...

Old 07-17-2014, 09:05 AM   #25
tmmmbrrr
Literotica Guru

Nika got chills as she watched and listened to Beth ride out the orgasm that finally came from their love making. She couldn't take her eyes off Beth and the climax struck her as a moment of rare beauty. The gush of pussy wetness all over her own cunt triggered an orgasm of her own, mirroring Beth's . It felt so good, so right to be in that moment with the woman who only an hour or two before had brought her shivering and delirious in from the storm.

It was a perfect moment. Nika lay on Beth's bed, watching her.

Content and satisfied.

...yes, to answer the question, #24 was good for me.
I felt like smoking a cigarette after I read that. Nice.

Last edited by tmmmbrrr : 07-17-2014 at 09:15 AM.