Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 07-01-2014, 02:13 AM   #101
legally_b10nde
lady n public, slut n bed

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilLisagirl View Post
I'm here
Awesome and Welcome Lisa!!! I was expecting larger crowds, but it's a start!

Old 07-01-2014, 02:44 AM   #102
LilLisagirl
Experienced

Yeah not too many of us here. Lol

Old 07-01-2014, 06:39 AM   #103
mariais44
Really Experienced

ahhhh ladies thx for responding to my inquiry re hottt teachers.. seems like I wasn't alone at night with my impure thoughts of Mrs McKay... mid 30ish fiery red-vixen who taught Spanish in 10th grade... I used to try n count her freckles when she wore a low cut top...

what suked was for Spanish II she wasn't my teacher....soghhhh

que lastima ~

Old 07-01-2014, 07:03 AM   #104
ImagineMe2
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariais44 View Post
ahhhh ladies thx for responding to my inquiry re hottt teachers.. seems like I wasn't alone at night with my impure thoughts of Mrs McKay... mid 30ish fiery red-vixen who taught Spanish in 10th grade... I used to try n count her freckles when she wore a low cut top...

what suked was for Spanish II she wasn't my teacher....soghhhh

que lastima ~
You win some, you lose some. I recall several hot teachers and professors along the way. At least one is right here with us from time to time.

Old 07-02-2014, 11:19 AM   #105
legally_b10nde

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImagineMe2 View Post
You win some, you lose some. I recall several hot teachers and professors along the way. At least one is right here with us from time to time.
Who???

Old 07-02-2014, 11:39 AM   #106
ImagineMe2
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by legally_b10nde View Post
Who???
Not one of my teachers but a teacher, not sure if it is something I should disclose.

Old 07-02-2014, 11:50 AM   #107
legally_b10nde

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImagineMe2 View Post
Not one of my teachers but a teacher, not sure if it is something I should disclose.
Ok. It's no biggie. .

Old 07-02-2014, 12:01 PM   #108
ImagineMe2
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by legally_b10nde View Post
Ok. It's no biggie. .
Thank you for understanding, was afraid I'd said too much.

Old 07-05-2014, 09:32 PM   #109
why_not_jill
Experienced

Location: I grew up in a small town about 2 hours south where I am now. I moved here for school.
is anyone around?

Im just wondering...

Old 07-05-2014, 11:13 PM   #110
notnice66
Really Experienced

made a fool of myself

I don't usually chase after someone. Hardly ever. I guess mainly because I'm involved with guys and all you have to do is show a bit of interest in them or flash your boobs for things to get moving.

But last week I came onto a friend who I've been really close to the last few months, Fatima. We have coffee nearly every day at work, an excuse to get out of the office really, and we can talk for ages. I've been physically attracted to her from the start (something unusual for me) but she's married and I've had so few grl-grl relationships that I've not got much confidence. Plus she hasn't given any sign that she sees me as anything other than a friend to talk to.

Or, that was until a couple of weeks ago. We were having coffee as usual and Fatima started complaining about her husband. Nothing unusual in that - she's told me before what a boring man he is, how there is no passion in their relationship, how routine the bedroom stuff has become - except this time she touched my wrist a couple of times as she talked.

Surely it wasn't just me that felt the electricity when she did that? She leant in again, touched my forearm (again the tingle, this time all the way to my parts) and said she was sure there are other things in life and she doesn't just want to WAIT for them to happen, she wants to MAKE them happen.

She said we should go for a drink after work and I was in a fluster all day, kept looking across to her desk, admiring her profile, that beautiful full dark hair. God, I'm pathetic. Anyway, that evening we got more than a little drunk at some bar and when we went outside for a cigarette, I kissed her.

Wow, did I get that wrong! She was startled then flustered and a bit angry. Didn't want to talk and took a taxi home immediately. Since then she has totally blanked me at work and I heard she's applied for a transfer.

Can't believe I got it so wrong.

Old 07-05-2014, 11:34 PM   #111
4yourpleasureiam
Literotica Guru

Smile That sucks

That really sucked, her acting that way. Hope this incident does not mess you up. Better luck down the road.

Old 07-05-2014, 11:56 PM   #112
Asian_Flower
Literotica Guru

Notnice, I have always found this the hardest.......gauging someones actual intent. I am very shy when it comes to these kind of things in real life and I would be horrified to get it wrong.

Old 07-06-2014, 02:57 AM   #113
ImagineMe2
Literotica Guru

Notnice66, I think I would have made the same mistake, repeated touching of me by someone I would have thought they were interested.

Old 07-06-2014, 11:08 AM   #114
Ima_Reader
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by notnice66 View Post
I don't usually chase after someone. Hardly ever. I guess mainly because I'm involved with guys and all you have to do is show a bit of interest in them or flash your boobs for things to get moving.

But last week I came onto a friend who I've been really close to the last few months, Fatima. We have coffee nearly every day at work, an excuse to get out of the office really, and we can talk for ages. I've been physically attracted to her from the start (something unusual for me) but she's married and I've had so few grl-grl relationships that I've not got much confidence. Plus she hasn't given any sign that she sees me as anything other than a friend to talk to.

Or, that was until a couple of weeks ago. We were having coffee as usual and Fatima started complaining about her husband. Nothing unusual in that - she's told me before what a boring man he is, how there is no passion in their relationship, how routine the bedroom stuff has become - except this time she touched my wrist a couple of times as she talked.

Surely it wasn't just me that felt the electricity when she did that? She leant in again, touched my forearm (again the tingle, this time all the way to my parts) and said she was sure there are other things in life and she doesn't just want to WAIT for them to happen, she wants to MAKE them happen.

She said we should go for a drink after work and I was in a fluster all day, kept looking across to her desk, admiring her profile, that beautiful full dark hair. God, I'm pathetic. Anyway, that evening we got more than a little drunk at some bar and when we went outside for a cigarette, I kissed her.

Wow, did I get that wrong! She was startled then flustered and a bit angry. Didn't want to talk and took a taxi home immediately. Since then she has totally blanked me at work and I heard she's applied for a transfer.

Can't believe I got it so wrong.
Maybe the problem is that you got it right.

Old 07-06-2014, 11:43 AM   #115
mariais44
Really Experienced

sorry to hear... welcome to the club of misread -gaydar-signale... we've all in iur hormonal exuberance ,is-read a time or 2... or 3 ?

cheers it too shall pass...

Old 07-06-2014, 12:03 PM   #116
legally_b10nde

I admire you for taking the initiative and took the matter into your own. I don't think I'd have courage to do what you have done since I can be very shy. Fatima should be mad at herself for misleading you and don't be hard on yourself.

Old 07-06-2014, 12:12 PM   #117
laxchick
Virgin

good morning

Old 07-06-2014, 07:16 PM   #118
jenn86
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilsexycougar View Post
I'm right there with everyone! I can absolutely go for an all girl orgy! The things we could teach each other and do!!
I would love those sexy lips to teach me

Old 07-06-2014, 11:24 PM   #119
bitchyboss
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenn86 View Post
me next please!

Old 07-06-2014, 11:38 PM   #120
violetraven13
Experienced

Hello ladies! Just wanted to check in!

Old 07-06-2014, 11:42 PM   #121
bitchyboss
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by violetraven13 View Post
Hello ladies! Just wanted to check in!
Hey violet, how are you?

Old 07-07-2014, 12:13 AM   #122
violetraven13
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitchyboss View Post
Hey violet, how are you?
I'm good! How are you?

Old 07-07-2014, 03:04 AM   #123
Asian_Flower
Literotica Guru

Just reflecting on NotNices post.......have any of you girls ever got the signals wrong? I have once also and it was quite embarrasing.

Old 07-07-2014, 12:09 PM   #124
lilsexycougar
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenn86 View Post
Jenn - I think lips, tongue, fingers, would all be great "teaching" tools...and from what I hear, I am fairly decent at using all those "tools"...we could learn together!

Old 07-07-2014, 12:32 PM   #125
legally_b10nde

Good morning or afternoon ladies!!