• tumblr_n721zpS6bp1s6lg5qo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_n721zpS6bp1s6lg5qo1_500.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 93
  • tumblr_n7o3d44kMV1t009mho1_500.jpg
    tumblr_n7o3d44kMV1t009mho1_500.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
A Daddy Dom

Below is an essay portion of an article from a Daddy Dom Facebook page...

I use it because it defines who I am...

If this sounds like one you may be interested in learning more about then please contact me.

Fundamental Characteristics of A Daddy Dom

He wants to be her Guide and advisor. As the girl makes her way in the world, Daddy wants to be there to answer her questions, calm her fears, make her insecurities go away, and give her sound advice based on his years of experience.

Anchor. The Daddy dom is an unyielding, unmovable anchor in the storm. No matter what happens in the girl’s life, she knows her Daddy will be right there where he has always been, and she can hold onto that even if she is blinded by her own tears. Daddies know the storm will pass, and she will be safe, but she needs something to hold onto that will not move.

Disciplinarian. When the girl acts badly, she expects to be disciplined or punished for the infraction. Most Daddy dominants find it occasionally difficult to keep this up, especially as the affection for their girl grows. They would love nothing more than to spoil their girls, but they realize this is the path to ruin. One a girl begins to believe she can manipulate Daddy, she no longer sees him as her dominant, unyielding anchor. A girl needs the stability and protection of a man who is more dominant than she is. To demonstrate that characteristic, Daddies must sometimes be excessively strict and rigid, more so than they would in normal relationships. The act of disciplining the girl may be used as part of a sadomasochistic activity.

In addition to these practically mandatory characteristics, some couples add their own sadism and masochism to the mix, and may use the concept of the wolf or lion and little lamb to describe the way in which the Daddy simultaneously protects his little girl from the world, and yet wants to dominate and devour her sexually. As a sadist, he may create the very tears that he will later kiss away. Sounds sweet, and yet terrifying, if you are not accustomed to the world of sadomasochism in which these participants operate. But to a Daddy and his girl who are into BDSM, this is the most perfect of scenarios they can imagine to act out their fetish.

Daddies come in many flavors, just as their girls do. Some Daddies may have polyamorous girls who have male and female lovers, and Daddy may be that one person outside the polyamory “family” who does not judge her. A Daddy and his girl might not have a sexual relationship at all. Since this is typically a D/s construct, there is usually a sexual component, but as can be seen from the above list of characteristics, sex is not the largest factor or the motivating force in this type of relationship. A Daddy may have more than one girl, may be married and have a girl, too, or may have other types of combinations. But it is rare for a girl to have more than one Daddy.

It is said that “a Top is for tonight, a Dominant is for as long as she is submissive, a Master is there until she is no longer a slave, but a Daddy is forever”. Daddy may have to give his girl away to a husband. He may eventually run out of things to teach his little girl. She may ultimately not need his sage advice and his experience any more. Hopefully he will be too old by then to have to deal with it, because when there is nothing left to teach, no need for a confidant, no discipline needing to be meted out, when his little girl no longer needs her Daddy, that’s when he will die inside. The need that Daddy has for his girl is every bit as potent as the need she has for her Daddy.

A Daddy usually knows he is one. He doesn’t have to be convinced of it, or taught how to be a Daddy. He may only need to have his innate Daddy characteristics pointed out to him. It might happen in the throes of a sexual activity when she exclaims “Daddy” for the first time, and the light goes on. Similarly, the little girl usually knows she needs a Daddy without having to be taught how to be his little girl. Once they identify themselves as Daddy / Little Girl, the draw is more powerful than many other forms of attraction, because it is rooted in deep-seated and old emotions that may not have any other outlet.

Girls in this lifestyle do not act like little girls in their normal work lives. They do not bring teddy bears to work. Indeed many are older women who are very assertive and successful in the business world, but need this special place to get nurturing and comfort lacking in their careers. A Daddy might not necessarily act parental or fatherly in his normal work life either. For some it may be role playing, for some it is a secret lifestyle, and other couples delight in the joys of unabashedly practicing the Daddy/girl dynamic in public. In any case, it evokes deep-seated needs and emotions for both parties, and is a very powerful dynamic.

While some of these characteristics could easily be applied to any good male-female relationship, there are some that require something quite different than the “50/50 partnership” that is so often touted as the most healthy. This is not 50/50. This is a Dominant/submissive relationship, and all the characteristics should be viewed through the lens of D/s.

And while many of the characteristics could also be easily applied to any good D/s or Master/slave relationship, there are some characteristics that are decided different. Not all Masters consider themselves their slave’s number one fan or her umbrella confidant. Teacher, guide, and anchor are not necessarily roles that a Master is required to adopt.

This is nowhere near a complete treatise on Daddy/girl relationships. It does not address the possibility that parent-child ego states (Transactional Analysis) are the preferred communication mode. It does not address the “play space” created by the Daddy for the girl to enjoy feeling “little”, or many other aspects that make D/g different from other D/s, M/s and similar dynamics. But this description of Daddy Dom characteristics will hopefully be useful as a baseline explanation of what makes a Daddy tick.

Proof.

Even though she doesn't say that she's only looking for an online thing, she also doesn't want to prove her gender. Just thought you'd all like to know this. I'm not saying she's a man..... I'm just telling you want happeed so far. She also wants to know my kinks.

Last edited:
Even though she doesn't say that she's only looking for an online thing, she also doesn't want to prove her gender. Just thought you'd all like to know this. I'm not saying she's a man..... I'm just telling you want happeed so far. She also wants to know my kinks.

You made good on your passive aggressive threat if I did not talk to you.

It is bullshit, truly.

Last edited:
It is said that “a Top is for tonight

It is said by whom? Those who flap around with "twue" this and that so they can enforce their own definitions on everyone else?
Top is somebody who services a bottom and can be for one night or a lifetime, just like every other flavor.
Yes, it is different dynamics than your Daddy thing, but none the less valid. Please educate yourself on different power exchange dynamics first before you try to educate others.

She's been a member here for all of two seconds and you have only JUST started talking to her, and now it's pics or I'm calling you out publicly? Shenanigans.

Yes I am covered up, I have tats and zero interest being naked for all to see.

Last edited:
You made good on your passive aggressive threat if I did not talk to you.

It is bullshit, truly.

Well now that's a complete lie. I never threatened you, and you never said you didn't want to talk to me. People who know me here, know that I ask for proof, since so many people are fake here. I didn't even call you out here. All I did was tell the truth. Did I lie about what happened? No.

Nope...

She's been a member here for all of two seconds and you have only JUST started talking to her, and now it's pics or I'm calling you out publicly? Shenanigans.

I didn't call her out. I explained fully how people fake it here, and asked for VOICE verification. I didn't ask for pics. Pics prove nothing.

She wanted me to share intimate things, and I wanted to be sure she was female. No harm in that.

Well now that's a complete lie. I never threatened you, and you never said you didn't want to talk to me. People who know me here, know that I ask for proof, since so many people are fake here. I didn't even call you out here. All I did was tell the truth. Did I lie about what happened? No.

You assumed she wasnt a woman and forced her to prove herself. What was the point of posting what you did otherwise.
I would never call people fake, they are all genuine no matter what they *might* pretend to be.

Just as you are a genuine jerk. That was a true asshole move, congrats and good luck on finding any "non-fake" lady willing to talk to you here after this.

Yup, but only....

ZOMG really? :eek:
And you dont want to know hers?

So what are we all here for if not our kinks? :rolleyes:

...... if I know for sure that the person on the other end is female. I don't want to turn on anyone until I know that they are female. I'm a straight man. I'm not a bi man, I'm not gay, trans or queer. I love women, and I don't see a problem.. in the year 2014... with hearing the person on the other end say "Hello" for two minutes, so I can feel comfortable knowing that i'm actually talking to a female.

Anyone who doesn't care to get proof is either naive or desperate.

Flame all you want. I'm comfortable with my simple request for gender verification, and I have solid, provable reasons to support it.

"You know that when someone is found out to be a fake here, or people give ridiculous, non-logical reasons for not wantting to prove themselves via voice or cam, everyone else on lit gets told about it, right?"

You then went onto my ad and posted. You followed through. I really have better things to do right now. Go find someone on your ad and please leave mine alone.

Last edited:
Your one pic proves nothing.

"You know that when someone is found out to be a fake here, or people give ridiculous, non-logical reasons for not wantting to prove themselves via voice or cam, everyone else on lit gets told about it, right?"

You then went onto my ad and posted. You followed through. I really have better things to do right now. Go find someone on your ad and please leave mine alone.

If I'm wrong, I'm sure you'll prove it, when some lucky guy proclaims it. At that time, I'll gladly apologize. I never called you a man, I simply wanted proof.

I put up those two ads, after our experience, because I'm done explaining why I want proof.

If you are a female, good luck finding a nice person. If you change your mind, and you realize that every non-desperate man worth anything on this site wants actual proof, you'll know how to find me.

Not a jerk.

You assumed she wasnt a woman and forced her to prove herself. What was the point of posting what you did otherwise.
I would never call people fake, they are all genuine no matter what they *might* pretend to be.

Just as you are a genuine jerk. That was a true asshole move, congrats and good luck on finding any "non-fake" lady willing to talk to you here after this.

Kat, I dont kow you, so I wont call you any names. I don't think I'm a jerk. I'm actually a fun loving guy. I usually don't have a problem with people on this site who are truly genuine about what they're looking for. They have no problem with going on Skype for two minutes to prove they are female. It's really no big deal to them, and it isn't a big deal at all. I love lit, and it's been very, VERY good to me.

Have a nice day! :D

1) She won't "prove" she's female so you go onto her personal and question her gender? Oh yeah, massive jerk.

2) You take info gathered from PMs and post them on the public board. Not only a big no-no, but a significant jump in jerk status. And a move that's hardly going to endear you to Lit ladies.

They have no problem with going on Skype for two minutes to prove they are female. It's really no big deal to them, and it isn't a big deal at all.

Not only is it a big deal to those of us who value our privacy, but an intelligent safety precaution.

I love lit, and it's been very, VERY good to me.

Don't be surprised if traffic starts dropping off after this little incident starts getting around. Item #2 has pretty well screwed you. Whose going to want to play with someone who doesn't maintain privacy? :rolleyes:

Sinpain, if I choose to knock on a ladies door I'd rather not have to tiptoe round the crap that someone else has dumped on her path, thank you very much. We're all adults here, well so the terms and conditions say, I think we should be allowed to make up our own minds. I'd put you in the well meaning idiot category except that your posts indicate that you make a habit of doing this.

Incidentally my computer has no microphone or camera on it and my cell phone no internet (not even a camera) so, for the record, there is at least one person using Literotica who cannot Skype or send photographic proof: perhaps I'm a woman pretending to be a man.

Apologies veletoblue for interrupting but this stuck in my craw.

Kat, I dont kow you, so I wont call you any names. I don't think I'm a jerk.

I don't know the first thing about you beyond what you've posted here, and you certainly don't look like a fun-loving guy. You come across as pushy, entitled, and passive-aggressive. Maybe you're not, but your behaviour indicates it, and self-assessment on these matters is notoriously unreliable.

Said as one non-desperate man to another, of course. If a woman doesn't drop everything after a couple of PMs to send you the proof you consider your right, it may be that she's just not that bothered.

Why should anyone else care? Because posting snide comments in her advert not only makes you look a dick, but it might discourage other women from participating or opening up, either on the boards or in PM. You make the boards look like a hostile, snide place, just because you're scared that you might accidentally arouse a man. Not good.

Of course, I'm not saying you're a jerk... just telling you what happened so far.

My record speaks for itself, and I have nothing to hide.

I don't know the first thing about you beyond what you've posted here, and you certainly don't look like a fun-loving guy. You come across as pushy, entitled, and passive-aggressive. Maybe you're not, but your behaviour indicates it, and self-assessment on these matters is notoriously unreliable.

Said as one non-desperate man to another, of course. If a woman doesn't drop everything after a couple of PMs to send you the proof you consider your right, it may be that she's just not that bothered.

Why should anyone else care? Because posting snide comments in her advert not only makes you look a dick, but it might discourage other women from participating or opening up, either on the boards or in PM. You make the boards look like a hostile, snide place, just because you're scared that you might accidentally arouse a man. Not good.

Of course, I'm not saying you're a jerk... just telling you what happened so far.

Hey, although I don't have to, I stand up for other guys who may not be smart enough to know when they're being played. There's really no need to take one or two of my posts out of context to prove your point. Just look at all of the posts I've made, including the few times I've called out fakes, who... guess what?.... actually turned out to be fake.

There is no problem with privacy, when it comes to letting someone hear your voice, either on a phone, with *69, or Skype, via a fake email, or alternate email.

I'm not a dick. I'm a guy... like many, many other men on lit... who have had to deal with fake after fake. I don't even have to go into detail, since, as I said, it's all in my previous posts.

You can also see the many satisfied subs in my posts, so.... I stand behind my words. The few guys who wanna be a hero, and trash me are welcome to. I like results, and I give results.

Here is a very, very recent example of a popular "girl" on lit, who apparently turned out to be using other people's pics for a looooong time.: http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...999575&page=29

Have a great day, everyone. I won't be commenting on any more posts that don't address my search for someone new to have lots of fun with.

Sinpain

Last edited:
A big thank you...

To everyone who has posted on my thread and sent PM's of support, thank you. I understand that his actions are not representative of the community, I was just unlucky to become his latest target.

Well wishes to all.....
~vb.

Below is an essay portion of an article from a Daddy Dom Facebook page...

I use it because it defines who I am...

If this sounds like one you may be interested in learning more about then please contact me.

Fundamental Characteristics of A Daddy Dom

He wants to be her Guide and advisor. As the girl makes her way in the world, Daddy wants to be there to answer her questions, calm her fears, make her insecurities go away, and give her sound advice based on his years of experience.

Anchor. The Daddy dom is an unyielding, unmovable anchor in the storm. No matter what happens in the girl’s life, she knows her Daddy will be right there where he has always been, and she can hold onto that even if she is blinded by her own tears. Daddies know the storm will pass, and she will be safe, but she needs something to hold onto that will not move.

Disciplinarian. When the girl acts badly, she expects to be disciplined or punished for the infraction. Most Daddy dominants find it occasionally difficult to keep this up, especially as the affection for their girl grows. They would love nothing more than to spoil their girls, but they realize this is the path to ruin. One a girl begins to believe she can manipulate Daddy, she no longer sees him as her dominant, unyielding anchor. A girl needs the stability and protection of a man who is more dominant than she is. To demonstrate that characteristic, Daddies must sometimes be excessively strict and rigid, more so than they would in normal relationships. The act of disciplining the girl may be used as part of a sadomasochistic activity.

In addition to these practically mandatory characteristics, some couples add their own sadism and masochism to the mix, and may use the concept of the wolf or lion and little lamb to describe the way in which the Daddy simultaneously protects his little girl from the world, and yet wants to dominate and devour her sexually. As a sadist, he may create the very tears that he will later kiss away. Sounds sweet, and yet terrifying, if you are not accustomed to the world of sadomasochism in which these participants operate. But to a Daddy and his girl who are into BDSM, this is the most perfect of scenarios they can imagine to act out their fetish.

Daddies come in many flavors, just as their girls do. Some Daddies may have polyamorous girls who have male and female lovers, and Daddy may be that one person outside the polyamory “family” who does not judge her. A Daddy and his girl might not have a sexual relationship at all. Since this is typically a D/s construct, there is usually a sexual component, but as can be seen from the above list of characteristics, sex is not the largest factor or the motivating force in this type of relationship. A Daddy may have more than one girl, may be married and have a girl, too, or may have other types of combinations. But it is rare for a girl to have more than one Daddy.

It is said that “a Top is for tonight, a Dominant is for as long as she is submissive, a Master is there until she is no longer a slave, but a Daddy is forever”. Daddy may have to give his girl away to a husband. He may eventually run out of things to teach his little girl. She may ultimately not need his sage advice and his experience any more. Hopefully he will be too old by then to have to deal with it, because when there is nothing left to teach, no need for a confidant, no discipline needing to be meted out, when his little girl no longer needs her Daddy, that’s when he will die inside. The need that Daddy has for his girl is every bit as potent as the need she has for her Daddy.

A Daddy usually knows he is one. He doesn’t have to be convinced of it, or taught how to be a Daddy. He may only need to have his innate Daddy characteristics pointed out to him. It might happen in the throes of a sexual activity when she exclaims “Daddy” for the first time, and the light goes on. Similarly, the little girl usually knows she needs a Daddy without having to be taught how to be his little girl. Once they identify themselves as Daddy / Little Girl, the draw is more powerful than many other forms of attraction, because it is rooted in deep-seated and old emotions that may not have any other outlet.

Girls in this lifestyle do not act like little girls in their normal work lives. They do not bring teddy bears to work. Indeed many are older women who are very assertive and successful in the business world, but need this special place to get nurturing and comfort lacking in their careers. A Daddy might not necessarily act parental or fatherly in his normal work life either. For some it may be role playing, for some it is a secret lifestyle, and other couples delight in the joys of unabashedly practicing the Daddy/girl dynamic in public. In any case, it evokes deep-seated needs and emotions for both parties, and is a very powerful dynamic.

While some of these characteristics could easily be applied to any good male-female relationship, there are some that require something quite different than the “50/50 partnership” that is so often touted as the most healthy. This is not 50/50. This is a Dominant/submissive relationship, and all the characteristics should be viewed through the lens of D/s.

And while many of the characteristics could also be easily applied to any good D/s or Master/slave relationship, there are some characteristics that are decided different. Not all Masters consider themselves their slave’s number one fan or her umbrella confidant. Teacher, guide, and anchor are not necessarily roles that a Master is required to adopt.

This is nowhere near a complete treatise on Daddy/girl relationships. It does not address the possibility that parent-child ego states (Transactional Analysis) are the preferred communication mode. It does not address the “play space” created by the Daddy for the girl to enjoy feeling “little”, or many other aspects that make D/g different from other D/s, M/s and similar dynamics. But this description of Daddy Dom characteristics will hopefully be useful as a baseline explanation of what makes a Daddy tick.

Idk, i couldn't quote this. I was talking about this

Back