What The $%@ Happened?!

La_Reina

Sexy Feisty Sub
Joined
Aug 19, 2008
Posts
2,663
[Closed for AMCHentai)

MARIE STONE or Sgt. Stone woke up with a throbbing headache. She sat up and immediately regurgitated everything in her stomach over the side of the bed and thankfully into a container that was built specifically for that purpose. She stretched her muscles and tried to do the memory exercises she was trained for over 5 months to do...she frowned. She remembered her name, age, rank, and then it came to her the mission!

Marie sighed. It was her team's rotation to monitor and keep the ship afloat in space. She was technically just a weapon's specialist or basically security police, but when people thought they weren't being govern is when shit tended to go wrong. Marie opened the door from the pods to the main chambers of pods and froze. The lights were flickering and there was a stale smell of sweat, pee, and ... death.

"What the fuck?"

****

YAYA HAN or Liuetenant Han was digging through the rubble looking for anything; food, water, supplies, information. She was a scientist by nature and was on this ship to help grow food and to explore the new planet they were to find, but she had grown to being quite the scavenger and hider. Most people would laugh at her hiding, but it helped her live and she didn't care. They were all dead.

"What the fuck?"

Yaya stood up. She turned in the direction of the sound and saw a beautiful red headed woman. She was wearing the standard clothing of someone who had just emerged from the pods. She thought those things were all empty or broken. No one had woken in....

"HEY! HEY YOU!"

Yaya looked around in fright as the woman screamed at her and came at her. Yaya started to panic and she ran at the woman slamming her hand against her mouth and tackling her. The redheaded woman easily flipped Yaya over her back and was looking at Yaya with something akin to curiosity and worry. She opened her mouth, but Yaya put a finger to her lips.

"Shut up," Yaya hissed. "Or they'll hear you."

"Who'll hear me," the redhead whispered obviously smart enough to know a dangerous situation when in one.

"Them," Yaya hissed. She stood up and looked around. "Come with me. Ii'll take you somewhere safe."

Yaya grabbed the redhead's arm and pulled her toward a window. Yaya jumped through and the redhead tilted her head. Yaya could tell she was thinking that Yaya had lost her mind, but then there was an inhumane noise and Yaya started to shake. "Stay here if you want. You led them here and I'm not going to save you." Yaya left.

Marie followed.

XXX

CAPTAIN BRANDY DEZ looked at the small remaining pile of food and water. She sighed. Yaya and herself only had at most a week's left. Yaya was sure she could fix the broken parts to the computer garden and either make food or water, but Yaya was having problems finding interchangeable parts. They were going to starve or worse turn to cannibalism like some of the other survivors. Though Dez had to admit it had been maybe 3 or 4 months since she had seen another survivor. Then again Dez hadn't left the safehouse in over 3 weeks.

Dez stood up as she heard the patter of feet. Like always her heart was in her throat and she grabbed at the spear just in case. A small little cough and Dez relaxed hearing the clear signal from Yaya. "That's the first time I've ever heard you Yaya," Dez said and then her mouth dropped open. Yaya had brought home ... another mouth to feed.

"That wasn't me," Yaya said as she scowled. "I just found a sleeper."

Dez's mouth hung open. "A real sleeper?! I thought they were all dead. Wait?! What is your Clearance?"

Marie stared at the woman. She was confused and had so many questions she didn't know what to ask. What the hell had happened? In her confusion she found it simpler to answer the question. "Level 6."

Dez and Yaya hugged. "I'm Captain Dez of the 3rd Platoon and this is Scientist Yaya Han. She and I were part of the 3rd Platoon and we couldn't get to any of the higher levels of the ship that weren't already opened. Level 6 .. that means there will be more of you sleepers waking up. We need to act fast before any of the others find another Level 6 and they raid Level 5 and 6."

"Yeah, but it'll be more dangerous. They like the cold. How do we know they aren't already on those levels or if that's where they're from," Yaya said a bit worried.

"Well there's 8 levels on this ship and I think some of those others may have been right. I think they're home is on the 8th level. I do believe they can either hold their breaths for a long time or else don't need the oxygen to breathe and they're able to travel in space and that's how they get to the other levels," Dez said.

"You lost it. You finally got Space Brain. That's stupid. So they hold their breaths, travel off the ship in OUTER SPACE, which is below freezing, and come back on the ship without sucking anyone or anything out as they enter and exit whenever they feel like it."

"Well how else do you explain it."

"So what else can they do? Why do we see them breathing?"

"Why aren't those other levels open then? They're stronger and faster than us. The only thing that seems to deter them is extreme heat so it..."

"Great so because we can't seem to open the .."

Marie stared at the two women as they argued. She clapped her hands and screamed, "GUYS!" Both girls looked around before glaring at her. "Can someone please tell me what the FUCK is going on?"

Dez stepped forward. "I've been awake for a few years, sleeper, so take everything I say very seriously. The computer is offline. We're drifting in space and we never made it to our destination. Some sort of space aliens have found their way onboard and are raping and killing anything and everything. They are attracted to loud FUCKING NOISES and the only thing that seems to keep them at bay is the heat which is why we are just on the other side of the reactor. We are not getting any radiation," Dez said as Marie looked around in horror," it's on the other side of this glass which is blocking us. We are on a mission to either find a planet and get off this ship," Yaya shook her head no as if to say that shit was never going to happen, "Kill the fuckers" again Yaya shook her heard no. "Or just survive."

At this Yaya smile. "Yeah, so any other questions, sleeper," Yaya, asked.

"2. Why do you keep calling me sleeper and what's with ya'lls clothes?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girls:
Morgana.
CAPTAIN BRANDY DEZ
YAYA HAN
MARIE STONE
 
Last edited:
IT Fallowed the two as best it could having to listen to the sounds of feet hitting the metal of the deck plating. It's own claws dug into the metal it crawled along the ceiling after the two. Though it's prey had a much greater head start then it had guessed and soon the overwhelming heat from the reactor was making the beast shift in discomfort. It hissed and turned around and headed back to the large room that Yaya had been digging through before. It dropped down from the ceiling and stood upright and looked around. It hissed and swatted the light in the ceiling and it's razor sharp claws burst the light that sent sparks flying. Moving towards the door that Marie had come out of it moved towards it and found it could push the door open. It hissed as the warmer air from the pod room rushed out over it as it stepped through to see if there was anything inside still.

==========


The alien ship, if one could call the blob like goo a ship was pulsing attached to the bottom of the ship, forward away from the engines and was busy with the few humans that had been taken alive. The male human in one of it's sacs moved slightly as the alien mind probed deep into it's thoughts. Still locked to decks 8 through 6 it had it's drones out looking for a way to get to the higher levels all while it's link to the main computer system had control of the decks it was on. It would seem the liens to the higher decks had been cut and it would need the human it held in it's sac to fix it.

It took note of one of it's drones tracking a breeder but was forced to turn back as the heat was too high for the drone to continue. It made note of this and it would have liked to shut the reactor down but knew that these human things needed it to stay alive and it was not about to let it's food and breeding stock die off. It simply remained far away from the reactor and the heat it put off. Though as it probed the human's mind and began slowly to get a better understanding of it's prey and breeding stock sooner or later the reactor's heat might not be a problem for it. The Drones it had trying to brake down a blast door to the upper levels was not going as it planned as the drones although faster and stronger then a human, and even had razor sharp claws could down even put a dent in the ship's over sized blast door. That's why it had captured some them alive to probe them. That's is also when it found out that the human female could be used to breed. Thinking the ship at first to only be a all you can eat stop it soon found out that the females could breed with it and it would soon have many more drones to send out. For now the few drones it had out were in search of food or breeders.
 
Last edited:
It had been 3 hours later and Marie wanted to search around herself. Dez kept insisting it was dangerous and Yaya refused to venture out with her. Marie was getting annoyed and she had to find out what happened. She was trained in take downs and hand to hand combat. She was confident in her abilities, but then the girls started blabbering about claws that cut through metal like butter and strength that defied human strength. Marie was thinking they were over exaggerating.

"Well,, I'm going to go out there."

"Fine, see if you can find your way back," Yaya smirked. Most of the routes to this place were blown to hell or blocked in. There was literally only one way to their safe house and Dez and Yaya planned on keeping it that way.

After some convincing Yaya explained that Marie made too much noise to go out with. So Marie had to learn to walk quietly. 3 hours later and Yaya wasn't satisfied and Marie was pissed. She knew how to walk. Marie threw her arms in the air with a scream that barely reached the others ears. The girls were also extremely paranoid of any loud noise.

Yaya was also frustrated. She threw a bunch of popcorn on the ground to Dez's mock scream of horror. That was food. Yaya stepped on them walking toward Marie and not one crunch could be heard. "Every single movement, must be done with purpose. You can't just walk, you must feel then step. Or they will hear you every time!" Yaya bent down and picked up a kernal and popped it in her mouth. Food was scarce. She wasn't going to let this go to waste.

Another 2 hours and Marie could walk satisfactorily enough for Yaya, but only in socks. Yaya sighed. "Do as I say. I will leave you to die if you do anything stupid or attract attention. This is survival and I will not and cannot save you if you are intent on bein killed." Marie nodded. Yaya was so dramatic.

"Here," Dez said giving both girls an earpiece. "We don't have a lot of juice, but I can hack once more into the mainframe and access some of the security cameras. I'll help you as you guys go to level 5 and 6 and get food."

"Awww," Yaya complained.

"We need food and water. Might as well be useful while you're out there."

"Why don't you hack the system every time Yaya goes out there," Marie asked Dez.

Dez turned and with her eyes full of concern said, "I swear that there's something in the system with me. I don't want it to pinpoint my location though I think it has already. It seems unnatural and I hate going in, but I"ll do it for you two."
 
The drone walked about the pod room in some discomfort to the higher temperature of the pod room, although cool by human standers it was a bit to much for the drone. It looked at the pods along the wall were Marie had woken. Food and breeders behind something it could look through. Though early on the hive mind learned that the humans behind such things were neither good for breeding or food and died if removed. The drone looked over the room then left. leaving the door to the pod room open.


==========


Most of the security cameras were in tact other then the main elevator area where most of the heavy fighting took place during the first few weeks of the aliens finding their way onto the ship. The cameras on the lowest levels showed busy drones taking doors and large chunks of metal toward the larger cargo bays near the front of the ship. The cameras showed the drones spitting some type of semi transparent goo onto pieces of metal forming a type of wall and the goo used was some type of glue or putty used to keep the metal in place. levels 7 and 8 were all the same drones moving metal and building some type of safe place in the front most cargo bays. levels 6 cameras showed many less drones but they were doing much the same as the lower two below drones seeming to be searching for scrap metal and what not. level 5 was mostly empty with a drone here or there seeming to explore the level. Levels 4 through 1 were cut off from the hack as the lines to those levels were cut, and would need to be repaired by replacing the cut wires and such.

The aliens didn't bother with human food stores so if the others could make it to them there was pockets of food and water around the level but between the other small pocket of survivors the amount was slowly being run dry and they would need to make it to the upper levels sooner or later. And among all of this more stasis pods like the one Marie just woke from would open from time to time, either by power draining or the system waking them due to unforeseen problems and the fail safe would kick in and wake the sleeper, most likely to a untimely death soon after.
 
Yaya showed Marie through the tunnels that were more like a maze than anything else. Marie was lost and she was sure Yaya was confusing her on purpose. Yaya swear she wasn't, but Marie wasn't convinced. Marie and Yaya never touched the main floors. They stayed in the vents and walls. Yaya swore that aliens were too large to fit and never went into the vents after them. But the ceilings and walls they would crash or try to grab and pull you through so you still had to be very quiet so they wouldn't know you were there.

Marie nodded and got her first look at the alien and after seeing it easily dismantle a metal door she was scared shitless. Yaya simply nodded and motioned for Marie to follow. "Okay," Yaya whispered into Marie's ear. Marie could barely hear her. "The vents don't connect one floor to another. They only connect on that floor which means we have to get out of this floor and access the stairs or the stair vent and climb up to the floor we want and then get in that vent. Understand?"

Marie just stared at her blankly. "Hey you guys," Dez said into their ears. "The hall is ... clear now. Go into the stairwell."

Marie followed Yaya sliding slightly in her socks. With Dez guiding them they went into the stairwell and into the vents in the stairs. Marie learned that it was safer to be in the vent, but stairs you climb up in the vent it was just a huge shaft so you had to shimmy up. With Dez watching their fronts and backs they got out of the stair vent and onto the stairs. They climbed up to the 5th floor and Dez said the coast was clear. They walked up to the huge fire blast security doors and Marie typed in her personal code. The doors gave a small hiss and opened.

Both girls rushed forward and Yaya was stuffing food and water into a pack Marie hadn't noticed she had. "Oh shit," Dez said in their ears. Marie and Yaya both turned slowly ...
 
Behind them just outside the blast door was a drone, it watched them and hissed as the warm burst of air had made it pause a moment. IT was told to explore and the sound of the opening blast door had caused it to move towards the sound, it could now get to a part of level 5 that had been sealed off till now. Not that it was going to be alone for long Dez would see that the sound and the drone had sent word and there were at least 2 more Drones with in a few minutes from Marie and Yaya.

The drone hissed at moved forward with a speed that only Marie would be able to avoid but it's target was not here and rushed passed her and went for Yaya, it grabbed the girl and all but tackled her to the ground sending the bag of food flying out of her hand. It hissed in her face and it's rows of sharp teeth were inches in front of her face. With Marie having been knocked aside and Yaya looking at the rows of sharp teeth she may have thought were going to sink into her flesh only Dez saw the true horror of what was about to happen if Marie couldn't find a way to fend off the monster. From the angel of the camera Dez would see that the Drone's huge inhuman cock was slowly sliding out of it's sheath toward Yaya's body. The cock was at least twice as big as a human though from the small screen she really would have no idea just how large it was but it was not human she could tell, a flat head that lead into a row if tight rings around it it's length. The drone hissed at her again holding her shoulders to the deck plating as it got itself ready to breed her.
 
As Yaya....

Yaya froze hearing Dez's words. She immediately stopped, stood up, and was about to turn around as she heard Marie whisper harshly into the mic, "What Dez?!" Yaya was in the middle of turning when she was suddenly knocked off her feet and on her back. She looked up at rows after rows after rows of teeth. Yaya shivered and she wanted to close her eyes, but couldn't. It was going to puncture her. Yaya couldn't believe this she was going to die. It was finally going to happen. Yaya sucked in a deep breath as the mouth got wider and came closer to her. This was it!

Suddenly the thing was off her it was knocked to the side and Marie was on it. Yaya turned toward Marie who was doing some sort of one-two combo and looked at her. "Run!" Yaya didn't have to be told twice. She turned through the doors, saw a small metal plating, ran toward it and kicked it in. She turned once toward Marie who was looking at her and appeared to be running towards her to follow her to safety.

Yaya jumped in and gave a small yelp that she quickly cut off. The vent went straight down about a floor or two. She landed with a hard landing that she thought was way too loud. She shuffled to the right to get out of the way of Marie's landing. Yaya looked up waiting, but Marie hadn't came into the vent yet. "Dez! Dez!"

Yaya listened, but there was only static. "Dez!" Still static. "Shit?!" Yaya said and looked around. She couldn't climb up the shaft. She was going to have to get out there and go to her. Or something. Yaya scrambled to another vent and looked out; aliens. She walked some more; aliens. Yaya walked and walked and walked and she didn't even know this part of the ship anymore. She looked out and didn't see any aliens. She kicked the vent and the vent popped out. She waited a moment for any noise or movement. Nothing. She poked her head out, looked around, then brought her head back in. She didn't see anything. Okay, she was going to have to get out and find some answers.

Yaya slowly exited. "Dez?!"

"Yaya. Where are you? I can't find you."

"I don't know. What happened to Marie...."

Meanwhile back with Marie

Marie's hand went to her hip and she realized she didn't have a gun. Fuck, she should have went to her weapon's locker. How could she have forgotten that? There was a blur, Marie jumped back, and saw a thing on Yaya. Marie could only stare at it. Oh my gawd. What the hell was that thing? There was static, then Dez's voice, and more gibberish. Marie shook her head and then ran full head at the alien and tackled it off of Yaya. Marie slammed her fist into it's head and turned toward Yaya. "RUN!"

Marie turned back to the monster, stood up, and kicked out at it. She ran after Yaya seeing her short white mane disappearing down the shaft as she went down. Suddenly Marie was knocked off her feet and flew to the side of the room landing hard on her side. Marie shook her head and stood up facing the thing. Dez's voice cracking in her ear caught her attention, "Get out of .... Marie you hear ... Run!"

Marie turned and ran out the door. She did a quick right and felt the whoosh of air as it sped past her. "Dez. I need you to help me get to my weapons locker. It's on the 5th floor where I should have met up with my team." Marie slipped and that was great timing as she felt something go over her head and crash into a wall.

"Turn left... right... up the stairs... wait... wait... wait.. go across now!"

Marie immediately stood up and followed Dez's directions. She had lost the alien in a series of quick turns and Dez told her to wait Marie just knew she was going to die. Then Marie was running.

"Dez?!" Marie heard Yaya's voice. "Yaya you're alive!" Marie yelled and then she ran into a room and then the headset went dead. Marie looked around. There were metal cabinets everywhere. They were blocking out the signal. Marie could see that this room had been ransacked and most of the cabinets were bent in as if someone had tried to kick it in and failed. Marie ran to each of the cabinets looking for hers.

Marie found in and was trying to put in the code. It beeped. Meaning that she had put in the wrong code. She looked toward the doorway and could see one of the aliens had found her. "Fuck!" Marie put in the code and again it beeped. She started to panic. "Fuck, fuck!" Marie put it in again and it opened. She pulled her M16, grabbed the ammo, and fired. It hit the alien right in the head and it went down. Marie grabbed as many weapons and ammo as she could and felt like the world was right.
 
Last edited:
Yaya had landed on one of the lower levels. The aliens here were mostly drones but there were a few that looked a little different with more hard plate like armor covering their bodies. The thick brown or black plates were smooth and depending on color some were more spiked then others. The very rare black plated ones were also bigger then the others but were rarely seen. But most of the aliens were busy with their own tasks and as long as Yaya didn't make a fuss or make to much noise she would be ok. Her only problem would be getting off this level, the aliens had started to build a hive center and some walls were now make shift doors and hallways had been sealed up. Most holes leading out were guarded by drones or some of the brown plated ones. Yelling from somewhere would catch Yaya and if she looked out from her vent she would see a woman being dragged down the hallway kicking at a black alien as it pulled her by the ankle off to some dark corner of the level she was on.


==========


Marie's gunshot had echoed through the level and although the first drone was dead she could hear a load inhuman sound and knew that the sound had alerted other aliens on the level and the sound of claws on metal quickly closing in on her. She could hear at least 3 maybe more at the moment and they were quick. Dez could see that at last 5 aliens were on their way towards Marie and more seemed to be coming out of nowhere. It was apparent that the aliens were some how getting into level 5 another way as her screens showed more aliens appearing in hallways that had been empty not to long ago. She knew there were parts of the area cameras had been damaged as a few of the screens had static on them rather then a image but there were only a few like that she could see most of level 5. Level 8 was all static and level 7 had static other then the one camera near the lift. The lift had been shut down and so there was not much there other then aliens. level 6 was half and half, large areas were static screens and everything at level 4 through 1 said "Signal lost" rather then displaying images or static.
 
Last edited:
Yaya

Yaya heard gunfire. She started to panic knowing that was not smart. "Nooooo, Marie!" Yaya immediately stopped screaming and looked around in a small panic. Luckily the drones didn't hear her for there was a woman screaming being dragged down the hall. Yaya glanced down the hall and the woman and her locked eyes. The woman held a hand out to her, but said nothing else knowing not to bring attention to Yaya, knowing that Yaya probably wouldn't help her, and yet at the same time wanting help. She couldn't be taken.

"Dez..." Yaya said quietly into her head set.

"I saw her Yaya and there's nothing you can do. I can't see in that room and I can barely see in the hall you're in... Marie Get out of there now!"

Yaya heard more gunfire and she shuttered. What the hell was Marie thinking. Yaya turned around intending to leave the woman to her fate when she heard pounding steps. Yaya slunk into the shadows and watched as it seemed the whole floor cleared out. Yaya bit her lower lip as she contemplated. "Fuck," she said under her breath as she rushed into the room. True to form the room appeared empty the woman was struggling with the metal clasps around her wrists and ankles. Yaya ran up to the woman and removed the gag at her mouth. "Thank you, I thought .. I thought," The woman started to cry.

Yaya growled at her. "If you start crying I'm going to leave you here. I need you to help me help you before they get back. I think my friend is causing a distraction." Yaya pulled ont he metal clasps, but they weren't moving. She looked around and found a metal scrap. She tried to insert that into the openings, but she was having a problem opening the stupid clasps. Yaya learned that the girl's name was Morgana and she was surviving on her own for she thinks a year, but she wasn't sure. She had to leave her safe haven for water. She had food, but was lacking in water. She was even content with toilet water, but had raided all the toilets already.

"There!" Yaya heard a click and the girl was free. "Okay, you can come with me. We're gonna have to save a friend and then ..." Morgana's face went white and Yaya slowly turned around. There was one of the black spikey ones.
 
The black armor plated drone looked at the two for a moment as it stood in the door frame, the only door frame to the room. Most of the normal drones Yaya was use to seeing had all moved off towards the gun fire leaving only the brown and black ones left here on the lower levels. It took a step forward and the floor shook under it's heavy armor plated/scale foot. It's tail swung out behind it darting around as it looked at the two. Black drones were bigger by a bit and were a bit slower then normal drones because of the armor, but the armor was strong enough to deflect most weapons fire and even protected it against low power energy weapons like the small stun pistols on the ship. It let out a hiss at the two and went down onto all fours as it's front hands/claws dug into the metal floor before it charged for Yaya.

The black drone charged and Yaya had to dodge out of the way or be impaled by the horns on it's head. With a dull thud and the sound of metal being bent as the drone hit the wall hard. Morgana Had never seen a Black drone before and bolted towards the open door after it charged at Yaya but the drone was quick and smacked her with it's tail and knocked her off her feet into the corner opposite of Yaya. It hissed again and started to try to pull it's head out of the large dent it had made in the wall, but one of it's horns got stuck. Another hiss this time annoyed as it tried to pull away again.


==========


The normal drones moved quickly towards the sound of weapon fire. They would defend the hive at any cost and moved quickly to put a end to the threat. The normal drones were not armored in any way but they had numbers. Like ants what 1 drone couldn't kill by itself 10 could. And so now Marie had a good number of drones headed her way.
 
Last edited:
Yaya blinked. "What the fuck is that?!"

"What's what Yaya," Dez yelled back almost in hysterics.

Then the thing charged at her. Charged. Like a bull and Yaya managed to move to the side at the last second as it went past her. She thought she was free and clear, but it scraped her side and she clutched her ribs feeling her hands go wet. "Fuck!"

Yaya watched as Morgana was knocked into the wall. Yaya hobbled to her and helped her to her feet. "No. We go where they can't. Come on." Yaya could hear the monster trying it's damndest to get free as she went to the vent and pulled herself in. Morgana looked petrified and followed her. Just as Morgana was in and they were deep in the walls Yaya heard a crash and knew the beast was free. "Let's go. They never follow us in here. It's too hot; the metal too hot, and they're too big. Follow me."

Marie

"Noooo Marie," Dez yelled at her, but Marie couldn't stop shooting. One shot to the head and the fuckers went down. It was after the 2nd clip that Marie realized she had a problem. More were coming. A lot more and she was going to run out of ammo long before she killed them all. She was stuck in a corner and she had to clear a path to a vent or door or something.

"Dez?!" Marie cried. "I'm sorry. Look the code for the floor are Tango 468 Golf Indigo. Got that. Tango 468 Golf Indigo. You and Yaya can get food. I'm sorry I didn't listen."

"No," Dez screamed ... "We'll ...we'll figure something out. Maybe Yaya can create a distraction or I'll .. I'll do it."

"No," Marie said quietly. "You both warned me. This is the least I can do." Marie heard looked at her last gun. She fired 3 shot into 3 heads, turned the gun onto herself and was knocked to the ground. The gun skittering away out of her read. "Noooooo," she screamed as she was overtaken by the aliens.
 
The black drone hissed as it tore free from the metal wall and quickly turned to see the Morgana slide into the vent. It let out a inhuman roar and charged the vent. It looked in and reached it's spiked arm down the tunnel at the fleeing females it's spikes scraping the metal of the vent sending a screeching noise echoing down the vent. It's large claw racked at Morgana's legs and for a moment it thought it had her as it's claw had hooked something and it pulled back but looking down at it's hand it saw it only had some torn pants and panties along with the very tip of the claw having come close enough to draw droplet of blood. It tossed the ruined clothes away and looked down the vent again and roared at the two fleeing down the vent into unknown darkness.



==========


The drones that descended on Marie racked and clawed at her, tearing away her suit and leaving a few cuts along her skin. Once Marie was mostly naked they stopped clawing at her and a roar made the drones look up. The drones held Marie down but made room for a brown drone, it's smooth armor plates seemed to move along it's body like it was hair almost. Moving slowly in ripples along it's length. The Brown drone looked at Marie for a moment and then moved closer as the other drones held her down to the deck. the scale like armor plates moved and shifted and the ones between it's legs moved the most sliding out of the way. The Alien's large dark cock slowly slide from the hole in the plate armor and it glistened in the dim light with a goo liquid. The dark gray member was like a flesh spike, slim at the top but quickly grew wider as it got closer to the main body. It also seemed to move like it was alive, swinging side to side and up and down almost like a worm poking out from between it's legs. It looked down at Marie and hissed, this time softer then the normal as it moved down towards her. It didn't matter what or if the woman was say or screaming at it as it moved the tip of it's slick member to her opening, and slide a good bit of the gray member into the tight human hole. The green goo along it's shaft would make Marie's skin tingle as it touched and was rubbed into it and she would quickly become turned on even if she didn't want to.
 
Marie couldn't believe she couldn't let the last bullet take her. She couldn't get out of the room and her last option was to take the bullet to the dome, but they had stolen that from her and now she was going to be ripped to pieces alive. She felt her clothes ripping from her body and she realized that Yaya and Dez had probably undergone the same or had escaped and they tore their clothing. How was she going to escape from this?

Then they stopped and she was just being held down. She kicked and lashed out, but they were too strong. She glanced around. What the hell was going on? Then she saw it. Him. It. That! She stared at it and then she stared at it. "Oh God NO!" She couldn't believe what she looking at. This was .. no. She was going to be raped? By an alien! So that's what ... when the girls said ravaged she thought killed. She never thought .. .. oh dear God!

Marie heard Dez curse then silence. Marie didn't know what that meant, but she prayed Dez wasn't able to see her humiliation. Then it touched her and Marie jumped as if it burned... and it did. Then it tingled. Then her pussy the blasphemous bitch it was started to tighten and clench as if it was needy.

"No, No, No!"
 
The brown drone hissed softly as the tip entered Marie, her tight folds already clenching around the tip. It liked this one and the whole shaft of it's cock shivered with delight. It's clawed hands came down just under Marie's held arms and it's claws dug into the metal with a screech of metal giving way to claw. It pushed into half way and half way was already much bigger then a normal human male. But half way wasn't good enough for it, and it drove the rest of it's wiggling alien member up to the armor plate of it's lower body. It's head reared back and it let out a soft roar of pleasure it felt from the tightness around it's shaft. It hissed again before it pulled almost all the way out and slammed back into Marie's tight pussy. The other drones hissed and watched and waited their turn. Their hungry eyes feasting Marie's ample breasts.


==========


Black Drones kept watch over the one and only door to the hive chamber no less then 4 stood guard both inside and out and a few more stomped out from inside knowing two humans were some where on the level. They were guards and would not leave their spots unless they saw or felt a threat by something. The one black drone that had been sent to collect the human woman was one of only a few drones, both normal, brown and the single black drone by the main elevator shaft. They were searching for the two humans all the while the groups of drones sent up to level 6 were already taking what they wanted from Marie. But with the threat being dealt with the drones on level 7 were slowly returning to their duties in searching the ship and rooms. Yaya and Morgana would have to move quickly to avoid the mass of returning drones.
 
Marie screamed from the pure pain of it and then that pain turned into pleasure. She had never liked pain before and she realized this wasn't her. Something from the alien was making her want this sex no need it. It stretched her and she felt herself tear as it thrust all the way in. Even though it hurt and her eyes watered her pussy grew even wetter and made more room for the thing to violate her. Marie looked around as the others just stared and barely held back.

***
DEZ
Dez threw down the headset and ran to the opening of her shelter. She just had to take that step. She froze for just a fraction of a second before she took a step. She heard her name and turned back to the headset. Did Marie get away?! Dez ran back tot headset thanking everything and anything she had hesitated and didn't miss this opportunity. "Marie?!"

"No, it's Yaya. I'm hurt. Bad. I'm coming in with Morgana, but we're making a lot of noise. I think they're trying to get us through the walls, but none are in the vents. I need ... help."

"Okay, okay," Dez said as she made a makeshift bed and got all the medicine they had. "Yaya, where..." That's when she heard them and she ran out to meet them halfway. Yaya was barely holding on and her shirt and skin was covered in blood. Dez helped Yaya onto the bed and then took some rags and tried to clear the blood from her.

"I'm a doctor," Morgana said. "Well, actually I'm just a 3 year student, but let me look." Morgana bit her cheek and began tearing strips of cloth and going through the medicine finding what she needed. "I'm Morgana. She ... saved my life. She came in and rescued me when those bastards ... I will save you," Morgana said to a pasty white non moving Yaya. Dez was crying thinking they lost 2 people. First Marie then Yaya. Dammit all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girls:
Morgana.
CAPTAIN BRANDY DEZ
YAYA HAN
MARIE STONE
 
Last edited:
The Drove on top of Marie was relentless, it's claws dug into the deck plating as it grabbed Marie's hips, claws digging into her flesh as it began to thrust into her hard. The alien didn't care if Marie was enjoying it, it had it's base needs that it would fulfill and if Marie was luck she might live to see another fucking. The cock was huge, drilling deep into Marie's body, stretching her painfully as it felt like it was trying to run her through from end to end, each thrust of it's hard alien cock threatening to split the woman in two, all while the others watched, waited, would have their turn, if one got to close the one fucking Marie would roar and knock it away with out losing a step in fucking her. But the alien fucking her would not last long and with a roar that echoed through out the deck he came, his cock swelled inside Marie as he drove it seemingly deeper into her then before as it grew in size. and then the flood of lave like cum jetting up into Marie's used body. The cock swelled and sprayed her insides with cum, hot, alien cum that burned and made her turned on but never stopped. She probably felt like she would pop if it didn't pull out as it filled and filled her, where it was all coming from she had no idea.

==========

It watched Dez and Morgana as they tended to Yaya, it watched from the Shadows of the engine core, it was not like the others, it was different, it watched, in some ways trapped here just like them. Having the ship adrift so long meant more then just the hive had come to find the ship. There were many more aliens on the ship then those of what Dez and Yaya had seen, the upper levels were locked yes, but what horrors kept the people up there from coming down to mount a rescue? What horrors lay above and not below them in the Engine core. As captain of the ship Dez had the power to end it all, blow up the engine core and take all the aliens with it, she didn't even know if there was anyone alive in the upper levels or not and with food and water getting harder and harder to come by she would have to make the call soon or hope to find something or someone for help.
 
Marie
Marie was in hell. It hurt and it felt good. She hated it and she needed it. She was cramping and hurting all at once and she couldn't comprehend what was going on. Her mind was snapping and she was losing control of reality. She heard a loud roar and she felt acid burning into her and then she was orgasming. She screamed in pain/pleasure and widened her legs to get more. She thought she was going to pop and then she felt liquid gushing out of her. She couldn't hold all of him and it was spilling out of her.

Then she was free. By free I mean he pulled out and stood up over her. She wasn't sure what he got from her aside from carnal pleasure or why he would even want that. Then she grew terrified. Was she ... impregnated. The thing looked at her and then he made a small clicking noise. Suddenly every alien was on her. She was flipped over and then she was stuffed in everyway. She had 3 dicks in her mouth and they were stuffing themselves down her throat. She couldn't breathe! There were 2 dicks in her ass and 2 in her pussy and a 3rd was trying to get into the action. She was going to be ripped in 2. She was going to die. She tried struggling, but they were too strong. They didn't care. She wasn't going to make it.

~~~~

Morgana
"That's all I can do. We have to let her rest and hope she has enough will to live." Morgana sat back and took a swig of water before offering it to Dez. Yaya laid on the makeshift bed, her eyes close, and her chest barely rising and falling. Morgana didn't think Yaya was going to live, but she had been wrong before. She hoped she was wrong this time.

"I have plenty of food in my safe house, but not enough water. Also it's not as warm where I'm at, but it is secured with a grid and lots of bells to let me know if anyone gets too close .. or if the ship jerks. I can barely sleep there. This is ... nice. I never thought here. Radiation and all."

Dez nodded. "Yeah. Yaya found it. We have water, but food is getting scarce. Well, Yaya was working on a way to grow food and water. That's her speciality. She's invaluable." Dez wiped at her face.
 
The smaller aliens swarmed Marie, cocks pushing into all her holes, thick, worm like cocks as they fought to drive into the soft human flesh under them. They hammered their cocks down her throat, breaking her jaw as the two in her ass began to tear her rear open. Hissing and growls soon were fallowed by loads of thick alien cum being pumped into her. The 3rd cock finally pushed into her already stuffed pussy. But even as she was being ripped in two, she was having the most powerful orgasms she had ever had in her short life. Her juices and her blood coated her thighs along with massive amounts of alien cum in and out side of her body, burning her body in a sexual fire like nothing her human mind knew before.

==========

It had watched Dez for a while now, since shortly after the hive infected the ship, it continued to watch her from the shadows, from the darkness that the lights couldn't piece. It watched the others with less need, it would not let them harm Dez and so it watched them too, watched and waited for the right time.
 
Marie is dead.

Dez
Was sitting at her desk looking at the new specs. Since Marie had given her the code she was able to hack into the upper cameras. They were running low on food and water, but that didn't matter. Because from what Dez could see there was plenty on the higher decks, but a lot of alien action. She was slowly getting a schedule of the routine of the aliens and she was thinking she might actually have a route they could take if they could stay on time.

Dez turned hearing Yaya moaned. She looked over to see Yaya opening her eyes. "Yaya!" Dez went over to her and looked down at her; one hand on her friend's hand. "You're awake."

"How long have i been out," Yaya croaked.

"3 days," Dez answered as Morgana helped Yaya drink a little bit of water. Yaya seemed to want to say something, but her eyes drifted and she was alseep.

"I think she's going to be fine," Morgana said.

"I hope so." Dez said. "Because I think I might have a way for us to get around the aliens and get food and water from the 5th and 6th levels."

Morgana
Morgana was so hungry, but she knew they couldn't eat more. The food was dwindling, but no one wanted to leave the safety net. Yaya was in a deep sleep and Morgana kept busy checking her vitals every hour. Dez just typed on that computer and scribbled stuff down. At first Morgana tried to talk to her, but Dez would trail off as a thought overtook her and Morgana stopped trying.

Morgana crawled over to Yaya hearing her moan. The girl was awake! Morgana was happy. She was really afraid Yaya was going to die. She reached over to the water bottle and helped Yaya take a sip of water. Yaya went back to sleep and Morgana checked her. She was steady and strong.

"I think she's going to be fine," she said.

Morgana glanced at Dez and her eyes widened in horror with a tiny hint of hope as she finally explained what she had been doing for the last 3 days. "Really?" Morgana stood up and suddenly felt dizzy. She reached out to nothing and fell to her knees. Dez stared at her with a weird look on her face.

"When's the last time you ate," Dez asked her.

"I eat as much as you," Morgana said.

Dez shook her head. "I'm smaller than you so I don't require as much food and also I snack on these leaves. They give us protein and keeps the hunger at bay. You need to eat. Which means you can't go out there. I'm gonna have to go out there and get the food, but I need you to watch from the screens and keep me safe."

Morgana opened a bag of dried raisins and ate two. She wanted to pour the whole thing in her mouth, but restrained. She was looking at Dez who was giving her a look of 'can I trust you,' and Morgana wanted to tell her yes, but ... she aside from checking her e-mail and surfing the net she didn't know how to do all that crap Dez did.
 
The upper levels had remained cleaner, sleek lines of what the whole ship had once looked like. Lights in most areas and even a few remaining Auto defense guns would pop out of the ceiling from time to time. But because of the heat the aliens didn't go up there much any more. But even as Dez watched the cameras for the few she could get into she saw no humans, a stray one here or there, but the hope of finding a team of defenders or a way to get out from the heat of the Engine core was not looking good. But the large storage unit with emergency food and water was untouched by the rest of the crew, it could last the 3 a while but getting it all back was going to be the problem. And the upper levels carried with it other problems. A few areas were seals off, stray asteroids or something must have impacted the hull as there were holes in parts of the other decks that were open to space. And the lack of almost any type of crew members lead to the question of "Why?" or "Where is everyone?" Not everyone should be in cryo-sleep, and then there was the fact that the ship itself was still just drifting in space. They could be heading towards a star or about to crash into a plant or something.

The ship jerked and almost sent everyone flying, something had hit the ship. The core hissed in protest to being knocked around with out it's normal maintenance in so long. Then things were quite for a moment, but a shriek soon fallowed that sent chills down anything spine that could hear it from the depths of the ship. And then Dez, she heard a whisper, or something she thought might have been a whisper.

"They stir..."

Something had happened to stir up the aliens in the depths of the ships and something had hit the ship itself, something large, but all of that would mean nothing if they did not get some more food or water. The cameras also seemed to have been effected by the hit to the ship. They were all out, static filled the screens and any chance of finding out what happened that way was cut off.
 
Dez looked at Morgana and knew she was pretty much useless. "Okay, come over here." Dez went back to her computer and set it up. "This is where I'm going to come out of," she pointed to a vent. "I will follow this path, but I need you to watch this. See these aliens. I need you to time me perfectly and tell me where I need to go, stop, or turn. You can click this button here and it'll go to the next up camera. So it's a stra--.." Dez stopped and stared at the screen.

"What?" Morgana asked getting nervous. Dez was literally putting her life into Morgana's hands.

"This door is never open on the 6th floor. Look," Dez could tell Morgana wasn't seeing what she was seeing. "IN the corner.."

"HOLY SHIT IS THAT AN ESCAPE POD!"

"Than I'm not seeing things. It's not broken so the damn thing should work. It doesn't even matter if there's no electricity the damn thing was made to work without electricity. We can .."

"Escape and get off this fucking ship," Yaya said weakly. "I want to leave. Now."

"But you're ..." Dez stopped and her face went white or as white as a black girl's face could get. "Did you guy's hear that?" Dez almost fell out of the chair when the ship lurched and hard.

"Holy fuck," Yaya said holding her side in pain. Morgana went to her and looked at her wound. Morgana had stitched it as best as she could with a needle and some thread, but it looked like it was ripping. There was some blood.

"Okay," Dez said. "We're on the 1st level near the reactor. Why are ship was designed this way who knows, but we're not safe anymore. The reactor's heat was the only thing keeping those things away from us, I just heard something and I don't know if we're safe anymore. There's an escape pod right there and we can squeeze into it and get off this damn thing."

"What if we don't fit," Morgana said in a scared voice.

"We'll fucking fit," Dez said in a voice that broach no argument. "The only thing the higher up we go the colder it gets. The colder it gets the more aliens we encounter. Yaya can barely climb with that wound so we're gonna have to say fuck it and just run for it. That means as much as you can take Yaya through the vents and the rest by stairs."

"What about food and water," Morgana asked.

Dez turned to the two women who were looking sickly and she wondered if she looked the same. "Leave that to me."
 
The circle of life in the galaxy was much like that on Earth, always something bigger out there above you on the food chain. And space was no different, the aliens were food for something else and that something else had found a nice nest of aliens to eat. The ship shook again as the large space alien latched onto the ship. The ship jerked again as more of the large space alien's mass attached to the ship's hull. And as it did large masses of red tentacles of all shapes and sizes started to tear into the ship looking for food. Thankfully the new alien was on the other end of the ship, but it meant that Dez and the others were going to be caught in a feeding frenzy sooner or later. More shaking and the sound of a explosion echoed all through out the ship, the new alien had tipped part of the front of the ship odd and the stored ammo of the guns had detonated. The sound fallowing the explosion sent chills down the spines of any living thing that remained on the ship. A shriek so inhuman and filled with a primal lust and death that would have made even the sternest men fall to their knees in fear. It wasn't just a sound either, it was a feeling that washed over every living being on the ship. But Dez was protected, it protected her, it did not fear the beast that was now attached to the front of the ship, the beast that would eat everything on the ship before long. The ship lurched once more and the sound of the main power from the reactor seemed to slow, lights went out and the only light that remained was from the back up emergency lights. But a few of those even began to flicker as if something was drawing the power away.

Deeper in the depths of the ship the hive knew what was happening, sensed it before it even touched the ship. It knew that the end was near, and so it's plans changed, a semi clear sack pulsed and glowed and the pulsating light quickly got faster and faster. It did not have long, it had to hurry before it was too late.
 
Dez had Morgana take the lead followed by Yaya followed by herself. She was the strongest and when Yaya slipped Dez used her strength to help the girl climb. For some reason Morgana and Yaya were looking more spooked then ever. They both claimed they heard a scream and this feeling wash over them. Dez was convinced they were hungry and lacking nutrients for their brains. It didn't help that the reactor seemed to fail right then. They needed sustenance and quick.

"Here," Dez whispered to Morgana. Morgana slowly unscrewed the bolts and gently lifted the metal vent away. She waited then emerged. A small almost inaudible cough was heard and Yaya exited then Dez.

"This floors clear," Morgana whispered.

"What do you mean clear?" Dez questioned. They were on the 4th floor and this floor had as much activity as the 5th floor and 6th.

"It's clear," Morgana said shrugging her shoulders.

Dez took lead and lo and behold it was clear. The 5th floor had a few stragglers, but nothing like they were used to which scared the girls even more. Dez punched in the code for one of the doors to the 6th floor and they waited. Nothing. Dez lead them to a 3 way intersection. "Down the hall to the right is the pod doors. I'm going to get us some food and water. Don't wait on me when you get there. Just push the button for the nearest location that could support/provide for us and I'll be right behind you." The girls hugged and Dez went straight leaving Morgana to help the injured Yaya to safety.

Morgana and Yaya
Yaya was leaning heavily on Morgana. They were walking as quietly and quickly as they can. Suddenly a door opened to her left and a small cluster of aliens came out and stared at the two girls. It was weird. Usually they would have just came at them, but the aliens hesitated almost as if they weren't going to attack the girls. Morgana turned her head to the right and that was like a gun going off. The aliens decided to get the girls. Morgana swung Yaya into a door and they busted in and Morgana saw a vent that was already opened. She felt Yaya jerk from her grasp. Morgana didn't stop and slid into the vent falling down. She looked back to see an O of surprised on Yaya's face.
 
The Aliens hadn't picked to attack the two woman, in fact it was them trying to bolt past. A few of the fleeing aliens hissed and screeched as as they were caught but the pack didn't slow down. The bolted past the open door Morgana had pushed through and as she looked back to see Yaya being dragged back out the door she disappeared into a open vent in the room.



Dez had left the other to grab some food stores not far from the pod, and she heard the sound of many aliens coming up from behind her, the load bang of their hardened exoskeletons on the metal deck plating. But she wouldn't even have time to try to duck around a corner or into a doorway as the group of aliens bolted past her, knowing down and out of the way in a mad dash to get out of the way. claws and tails and teeth moved past Dez in a blur of motion at reckless speed, and one slapped into the wall and it's claws dug into the metal as it fallowed the others around the corner at the end of the hall.

"Are you alright?" A female voice asked, and a hand reached down towards the fallen woman.



Morgana had dashed into the vents and the first thing she heard horrid screams and shrieks from down the way, coming from deeper with in the ship. And nothing like she had heard before.
 
Last edited:
Morgana
Kicked open the vent and ran blindly out into the hall. She threw her hands to her face. She left Yaya. What was she going to do? She had to get to that escape pod and leave. Morgana couldn't believe it, but her only chance at freedom was to go back up to the pod and leave. She didn't have food or water, but she could find some on the planet. Hell, she didn't care. She just had to leave now. But she couldn't go that way; not at the vent.

Morgana slowly peeked out the door. Clear. She went up the stair pausing at each vent just in case of a quick getaway, but there was nothing. She finally made it to the hall. She shook her head her teeth was rattling. It took every bit of her strength to take a step and another back to where her and Yaya were last. Every sound made her want to scream and she kept seeing a phantom image of the horde and Yaya being taken.

Morgana made it to the pod room without seeing one alien. She opened the door and saw Dez holding a dead Yaya. Dez stared at her looking scared and then relieved. "Is she..." Morgana asked, but she could see that Yaya was dead. Dez nodded her head anyways to Morgana's unspoken question. Morgana went to the pod on the left.

"No," Dez said. Morgana stopped moving. "You take the right. I'll take the left one. There's two. See?" Morgana turned and she did see two pods. "Just push the red emergency button and the pod will automatically take us to the nearest habitable planet."

Mogana nodded and she was thinking she should say something, but there was an inhuman screech behind her. Morgana turned as she heard Dez stand up. Morgana turned to look at Dez and as one both girls ran to their pod. Morgana and Dez both strapped in and Morgana hit her button first. Nothing happened. She hit it again and again as she saw Dez's door slide close. Morgana screamed as she saw a big tentacle coming at her.

"Deeeeez!"


Dez

Dez heard the screams of Morgana and Yaya and she turned dumping what bit of food and water she had found into a pack. She opened the door and quickly threw it back shut as a group of aliens went speeding by. She waited a moment to see claws tear through the door, but there was nothing. Dez slowly opened the door and peeked out. Clear. She ran as quietly as she could back to where she last left Yaya and Morgana. The hallway was clear. Dez turned in a small circle trying to decide where to go or where they would go or what to do. A scream to her left and Dez ran in that direction.

Dez saw a leg in a doorway. She ran to it knowing that leg and hoping she could help the body it belonged too. "Yaya!"

Yaya smiled/grimaced at Dez then coughed spraying her chest with blood.

Dez grabbed her and pulled her inside. She looked around they were in the pod room. Yaya was coughing and explaining how when she was taken Morgana left her to die. When Yaya was grabbed this monster just squeezed tighter and tighter as she felt something dig into her chest. Even now she could feel it burrowing deeper and getting bigger as it feasted on her body. Yaya was trying to urge Dez to leave. Something was in her and to make sure to take the pod on the right. Yaya pointed to the pod on the left showing that it had no power. Yaya died begging Dez to leave.

Dez jumped as she heard the door open. She looked up, but it was Morgana. Morgana who had left Yaya. Morgana who had returned and from the look on her face not to save Yaya, but herself. Dez nodded her head to the unfinished question from Morgana. Morgana, the traitorous bitch, moved to go into the pod. Dez heard herself speak before she knew it directing Morgana to the pod that would strand her here.

Dez heard the sound and her heart stopped. She ran to her pod, strapped in, and she saw Morgana hit the button. Dez quickly tapped her own button and was relieved to feel the pressure as air flowed around her and she was sealed in. Dez turned her head toward Morgana as she saw a huge tentacle coming straight for Morgana. "You let Yaya die. I let you die."

Dez tasted something sweet as she realized she was being put int cryo sleep and then she felt the push as she was launched into space. Her eyes blurred as Dez fought to stay awake and see the massive creature attacking the ship. She tried to get a better look, but sleep was overtaking her. Dez thought she felt a bump as if something had attached itself to her pod and then the pod turned away from the ship and she was hurtling through space. Dez fell asleep knowing that each hour in cryo was like 3.893 days traveling at the speed of light. Where was she going.

When Dez awoke she was on warm green grass. There was an ocean in front of her and two suns. She went to the water to wash her face and .. she took a small sip of the water. Didn't taste metallic, but fresh and good. She drank her fill. She was happy the pack was still with her. She ate some food and just laughed. She wasn't scared. And most importantly she was alive.
 
Back
Top