Come explore with me!

tigerlilyxx

Innocent Devil
I'm making a new thread because the old one was from a different time in my life and I think it's time for a change. I'm gonna use this thread to work on some confidence issues I have, and just have fun. I tended to have long drawn out conversations with people on my last thread, and I'm gonna try not to do that on here so I don't clog up the works.

Read before PMing:
I'd prefer if you didn't message me unless you're a frequent poster on this thread or we've talked before. I really do love compliments, but that's what this is for. My inbox shouldn't be used for things that could and should be posted here. It gets far too cluttered. If you do message me and you're not a frequent poster and we've never talked before, you run the very high risk of me ignoring your message and ignoring any future posts you may make here, because it either means you didn't bother to read this or you just didn't care.

I'm gonna start with some pictures I posted on my last thread today, just to get things going, and because there are more in the set that I plan to post.

And yeh. I'm gonna shut up now. Enjoy!

WIN_20140507_172040.jpg
WIN_20140507_172452.jpg
WIN_20140507_172531.jpg
WIN_20140507_172512.jpg

Here's an index:

Sexy Cowgirl: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Knife Play: 1 2 3 4

Post Knife Play (trigger warning): 1 2

Nerdiness: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Batman!

Fishnets: 1

Butts and nothing but: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Bikini: 1

Legs: 1

On my knees (For Ry): 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Random: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Last edited:
I'm making a new thread because the old one was from a different time in my life and I think it's time for a change. I'm gonna use this thread to work on some confidence issues I have, and just have fun. I tended to have long drawn out conversations with people on my last thread, and I'm gonna try not to do that on here so I don't clog up the works.

And the usual statement, feel free to PM me if you have something more to say than "I wanna fuck you."

I'm gonna start with some pictures I posted on my last thread today, just to get things going, and because there are more in the set that I plan to post.

View attachment 1456078
View attachment 1456082
View attachment 1456086
View attachment 1456090

Absolutely love your new start. You are one stunningly beautiful and incredibly sexy lady! Love the look and tease!

God you are so beautiful, so sexy, so hot and ugh....just gorgeous!

I hope you don't mind me stalking this thread now :kiss:

Very nice! You have beautiful hair. Well, lots of beautiful things but your hair is amazing!

And the usual statement, feel free to PM me if you have something more to say than "I wanna fuck you."

Love your pics! you have a gorgeous body and beautiful hair! :rose:

Thank you guys. Glad you like. Maybe I'll post the rest later tonight!

If only I had someone holding a camera. Sadly, it's my computer and a timer.

I told you many times I would hold the camera for you. The only prole with that is that I might get turned on and try to take your body for myself :devil:

View attachment 1456078
View attachment 1456082
View attachment 1456086
View attachment 1456090

I really like this set I have to say, you look absolutely gorgeous, and so sexy too, especially that first image, just wow ;)

I wonder how many "I wanna fuck you" pm's you've already gotten.

Love the western theme, and that ass too ;) This thread sounds like it will be a lot of fun, and I know you'll have plenty of volunteers to help get that confidence up!

Back