Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals > BDSM Personals

Old 05-05-2014, 11:17 AM   #1
ecstaticsub
Literotica Guru

Poly bisexual woman looking for same in MA

Hi

As the title says I am poly and bi-sexual. I'm looking for local lady friends for possible relationships. I want to woo and be wooed, I want to go out for coffee, go on hikes, watch movies, share books and then if we click I would like to share kisses, and more.

I've been told I have an infectious smile and quick, fun wit. I'm a happy person who tries to always look on the bright side of life. "Let's do something we've never done before" - that was a motto my BFF from high school and I started way back then and it is a mindset I try to continue.

I am adventurous, yet I don't take unnecessary risks. I'm a safety freak when it comes to BDSM play.

People fascinate me. I am open and honest. I believe sharing life stories is a step toward a more intimate, fulfilling relationship.

I would prefer a partner within my age-range, I am 50. Married is ok as long as your partner is okay with you meeting me.

I hide nothing from my partners. My husband is mono and not interested in being involved. He will want to be able to eventually meet just to say hi and perhaps be friends but nothing more.

I have a long-term, long distance D/s relationship with a male Dominant. Your involvement with him is NOT required or expected but may be optional. We are rather easy going.

I am not looking for another D/s relationship but would love some Top/bottom playfullness going either way.

I live in western MA.

Thank you

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them you are a mile away from them, and you have their shoes."~~~Frieda Norris The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

Last edited by ecstaticsub : 05-06-2014 at 09:55 AM.

Old 05-08-2014, 10:18 AM   #2
ecstaticsub
Literotica Guru

Allow me to add...I am looking for in-person meetings, not a strictly on-line relationship. I am more than happy to get to know you on-line first but there has to be the goal of a face-to-face meeting.

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them you are a mile away from them, and you have their shoes."~~~Frieda Norris The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

Old 05-13-2014, 12:52 AM   #3
ecstaticsub
Literotica Guru

bump

Old 05-16-2014, 09:56 AM   #4
StrayKat
Conquered By A Tiger

Bump for you.
If I wasnt across the pond I would love to have a cup of coffee and talk

Old 05-16-2014, 01:39 PM   #5
ecstaticsub
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrayKat View Post
Bump for you.
If I wasnt across the pond I would love to have a cup of coffee and talk
Thanks so much! I would love that, too. BTW, I laughed out loud at your signature line.

Old 05-16-2014, 07:37 PM   #6
StrayKat
Conquered By A Tiger

You know, I have been telling myself soon I get some bigger amount of cash I will take a year off to travel. That *could* happen soon. I would love to see USA and I have been thinking about some really wonderful people I met in my years online and how I would be happy to meet them for a coffee and chat sometime.

Maybe its just a pretty dream, but I like thinking its going to happen some day.

Old 05-17-2014, 10:34 AM   #7
ecstaticsub
Literotica Guru

Quote:
You know, I have been telling myself soon I get some bigger amount of cash I will take a year off to travel. That *could* happen soon. I would love to see USA and I have been thinking about some really wonderful people I met in my years online and how I would be happy to meet them for a coffee and chat sometime.

Maybe its just a pretty dream, but I like thinking its going to happen some day.
Please come visit! I live in a beautiful college town and would love to show you around.

Old 05-23-2014, 01:03 PM   #8
ecstaticsub
Literotica Guru

I see that this has gotten quite a few views but no interested comments. Is there no bi ladies in MA? Or is there another reason?

Constructive advice is very welcome.

I'm very easy going and am open to a variety of relationship dynamics and play

Old 05-26-2014, 04:18 PM   #9
StrayKat
Conquered By A Tiger

Bump for you

Old 05-28-2014, 04:28 PM   #10
grandprix1041
Really Really Experienced

Hi

Hi, I'm from Enfield, CT probably not too far away. However I'm a male but would be interested in a meet over coffee.

Old 05-29-2014, 08:47 AM   #11
ecstaticsub
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandprix1041 View Post
Hi, I'm from Enfield, CT probably not too far away. However I'm a male but would be interested in a meet over coffee.
Thanks for the thread bump but I'm only interested in meeting women.

Old 05-29-2014, 10:05 AM   #12
Primalex
亀の甲より年の功

You know, your ad is not really about BDSM, but about finding a lesbian or bisexual woman. Maybe it's a better idea to look where lesbian and bisexual women gather.

Old 05-29-2014, 02:00 PM   #13
Scrivener_

If I were a dozen or so years older, I would love to see where things go, but I'm afraid I'm a bit too young for you. I'm in Fairfield County, CT, and sometimes travel to MA to see other friends.

Old 05-29-2014, 06:57 PM   #14
StrayKat
Conquered By A Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primalex View Post
You know, your ad is not really about BDSM, but about finding a lesbian or bisexual woman. Maybe it's a better idea to look where lesbian and bisexual women gather.
I think he has a point, maybe you could try reposting in GLBT personals?

Old 05-30-2014, 12:57 PM   #15
ecstaticsub
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrivener_ View Post
If I were a dozen or so years older, I would love to see where things go, but I'm afraid I'm a bit too young for you. I'm in Fairfield County, CT, and sometimes travel to MA to see other friends.

You aren't too young for me, but I take no offense if you feel I am too old for you. If you are ever up this way I would love to say hello

Old 05-30-2014, 01:02 PM   #16
ecstaticsub
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primalex View Post
Quote:
I think he has a point, maybe you could try reposting in GLBT personals?

I thought about this but there is a posting rule that says we aren't suppose to post the same add in more than one place. (I think it is the submissive in me that makes me fanatical about following rules. )

Also, since BDSM is a part of my life any future friend/playmate/partner has to not get squicked out by my ass being bruised. She also needs to understand my D/s relationship.

Most importantly, the ideal person would want some Top/bottom play to be included in our own relationship.

Thank you both for the suggestion. I think I will reword the personal in a way that would be acceptable for the GLBT personals.

Old 05-31-2014, 10:16 PM   #17
YoungToy

Good luck! Hope you find someone good enough for the roll (:

Old 06-02-2014, 11:53 PM   #18
ecstaticsub
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungToy View Post
Good luck! Hope you find someone good enough for the roll (:
Thanks so much!

Old 06-07-2014, 03:20 PM   #19
StrayKat
Conquered By A Tiger

Bump for you dear

Old 06-11-2014, 08:06 PM   #20
grandprix1041

Having any luck ?

Old 07-12-2014, 05:33 AM   #21
StrayKat
Conquered By A Tiger

A bit of bump for a very wonderful lady

Old 07-14-2014, 09:06 PM   #22
ecstaticsub
Literotica Guru

Quote:
A bit of bump for a very wonderful lady

Thank you!!

Old 08-26-2014, 11:15 AM   #23
ecstaticsub
Literotica Guru

Bumping this because I really feel a need to roll around in bed with a girlfriend... after we take turns flogging each others' ass of course

Old 08-26-2014, 02:53 PM   #24
Lrn_The_Ropes
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecstaticsub View Post
Bumping this because I really feel a need to roll around in bed with a girlfriend... after we take turns flogging each others' ass of course
Bumping, Because you are one of my favorite contributes

Old 08-26-2014, 04:25 PM   #25
ecstaticsub
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrn_The_Ropes View Post
Bumping, Because you are one of my favorite contributes

Thanks so much!