Strip Street Fighter

Felix80

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Posts
1,472
Between an MMO and the FPS's Jack had way too much trouble so far at college. So he had packed up his beast of a computer and buckled down on his studies. He still needed a release, something to calm him down. He found the answer on Craigslist: a Sega Genesis. Used, of course, with six controllers and two dozen games. Sonic, Golden Axe, Shinobi III, hell, here was even a Game Genie. He got in his video game fix and most games took less than an hour to beat. His roommate thought he was nuts, but he still hadn't beaten Jack at a round of Street Fighter yet. His grades were back up and he was way ahead on all his projects and papers.

It was a Thursday afternoon. The roommate had gone home for the long weekend. Jack had theroom to himself. The door to his dorm was open, in case anyone wanted to pop in. He had finished his calc about twenty minutes ago and was trying to beat Street Fighter as Zangief. He was good with everyone else, and unbeatable as Ken or Ryu, but the key to being amazing as Zangief eluded him. Jack just got his ass handed to him by the computer when he heard from the door, "Wow, you suck."

He turned to see an incredibly hot girl standing there wearing clothes that accented her curves. He felt his pants start to react and slipped his controller down to try and mask the reaction. It didn't help much. He was dressed in sweats and a t-shirt, he'd just taken a shower after classes and had just thrown on some clothes. Jack was on the lean side, with a body that said runner or swimmer, not bodybuilder. He didn't recognize the girl, but that wasn't a big surprise. It was a big school and there weren't too many girls in his physics classes. She could be from a different floor, a different dorm or even a pre-frosh just here to check out the school this weekend.

"Think you can do better?" Jack asked, profferring the controller.

-------------------

OOC: Overtly looking for a female writer. You accept the challenge and after Jack toys with you a bit as some of his worst characters he asks if you want to make it interesting and play for clothes. He switches to Ken or Ryu and has you naked in no time. To keep playing you agree to do sexual dares for him for each loss. Basically he's going to turn you into his sex toy for the weekend.

I'm big into titty fucking and cum play, oral is a must. Light bondage is okay. I'm not into anal, scat, or gore.

If interested pm me your first post.
 
Back
Top