Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Authors' Hangout

Old 04-08-2014, 11:34 PM   #26
BuckyDuckman
Literotica Guru

Location: Apparently the character limit for "Where you live" is remarkably generous. I live in a nice little home with a walkout basement that faces the street. That means the living area feels as if it's all "upstairs." It's on a road in the USA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnaBeck View Post
I really just wanted a hug....and an avatar
Keep posting, you'll earn your avatar.

My stories.

Team PM - Feel free to PM me!

Bucky Duckman's Blog - musing & thoughts about writing, erotica, & life!

Old 04-08-2014, 11:57 PM   #27
geronimo_appleby
Pope Ben - Retd.

Quote:
Hey, someone dropped some serious one-star bombs on all my stories! I'm still shuddering!!!
terrifying isn't it?

At Amazon as Ben E. Dorm (2)

Old 04-08-2014, 11:58 PM   #28
geronimo_appleby
Pope Ben - Retd.

oh, btw, snakes...

click

Old 04-09-2014, 12:36 AM   #29
observer7
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakes454 View Post
I usually only lurk in these areas and see how you "Authors" pat each other on the back and degrade your audience. Some of you can write. But to the OP and Geronimo ass bot, you two can't write. You don't get attacking comments because the readers hate women. You get attacked because you churn out shit.
Look at the top stories in the LW category. They have little to no sex, and they are well written and they aren't mis-categorized fetish crap. I don't hate women...far from it. I usually read these stories while cuddling with my wife. She reads right along with me.
You call us uneducated...well I can spell on a level that you can't seem to match Donna. I have perused your simple stories. Aside from the cuckold crap you posted in LW they are decent. Not high quality enough to get the marks you think you deserve especially with all of the errata. I hold a tech job, and I edit tech writers so yes I know what I am talking about.
Ass boy likes to do nothing more than provoke readers. Why? I imagine if he didn't have his keyboard to hide behind he'd be a statistic. BTW ass boy, come up with a word other than cunt once in a while; it makes you look like a true bitch.
Heh heh heh...bitter. Over explaining. Better you stayed lurking. Would've looked wiser.

Old 04-09-2014, 12:13 PM   #30
DeYaKen
Literotica Guru

You nhave an opposite number.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakes454 View Post
I usually only lurk in these areas and see how you "Authors" pat each other on the back and degrade your audience. Some of you can write. But to the OP and Geronimo ass bot, you two can't write. You don't get attacking comments because the readers hate women. You get attacked because you churn out shit.
Look at the top stories in the LW category. They have little to no sex, and they are well written and they aren't mis-categorized fetish crap. I don't hate women...far from it. I usually read these stories while cuddling with my wife. She reads right along with me.
You call us uneducated...well I can spell on a level that you can't seem to match Donna. I have perused your simple stories. Aside from the cuckold crap you posted in LW they are decent. Not high quality enough to get the marks you think you deserve especially with all of the errata. I hold a tech job, and I edit tech writers so yes I know what I am talking about.
Ass boy likes to do nothing more than provoke readers. Why? I imagine if he didn't have his keyboard to hide behind he'd be a statistic. BTW ass boy, come up with a word other than cunt once in a while; it makes you look like a true bitch.
You may be interested to know that you have an opposite number. Frontlinecaster's avowed intention is to rid LW of all but willing cuckold stories. He reports all stories without explicit sex or having violence, as having breached the guidelines. He claims to have got rid of a few writers, me included. So if you like the type of stories you mention you have your work cut out to keep them there.

I've not read any stories by the OP but I found GA's last story quite a laugh. It seemed to disappear rather quickly so perhaps his scalp has been claimed also.

Funny you mention back slapping, I've found sniping at one another to be the favourite occupation here.

Speaking personally, I am amazed that people seem to enjoy my stuff. I imagine you are too.

Old 04-09-2014, 05:21 PM   #31
sr71plt
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Hey, someone dropped some serious one-star bombs on all my stories! I'm still shuddering!!!
Ah, yes, my stories are under concerted "Anonymous" attack today too--going beyond the story that posted today to me as an author. Ain't Literotica a lot of fun?

Old 04-09-2014, 05:49 PM   #32
TxRad
Dirty Old Man

How to spot a troll

Paintball guns work well if you can get them in your sights.

Yeah, the trolls are out big time today.

New Story: Marley 08/21/14 Interracial Summer Lovin' Contest

Why yes, I am a dirty old man. Thanks for asking.

All Stories By TxRad

Old 04-10-2014, 12:33 PM   #33
geronimo_appleby
Pope Ben - Retd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeYaKen View Post
You may be interested to know that you have an opposite number. Frontlinecaster's avowed intention is to rid LW of all but willing cuckold stories. He reports all stories without explicit sex or having violence, as having breached the guidelines. He claims to have got rid of a few writers, me included. So if you like the type of stories you mention you have your work cut out to keep them there.

I've not read any stories by the OP but I found GA's last story quite a laugh. It seemed to disappear rather quickly so perhaps his scalp has been claimed also.

Funny you mention back slapping, I've found sniping at one another to be the favourite occupation here.

Speaking personally, I am amazed that people seem to enjoy my stuff. I imagine you are too.
they slipped it in to humour and satire.

which is good for me in the survivor comp.

Old 04-10-2014, 12:36 PM   #34
geronimo_appleby
Pope Ben - Retd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drinkz View Post
I've not read one of GA's stories, so nothing I can say there. But at least JBJ gets off a funny post every once in a while. GA only thinks he's funny.
and you're only gobbing off 'cause you think you've got a couple of mates backing you up.

if you want funny ... put your spouse and your dog in the trunk of your car, leave them there an hour and then see who's pleased to see you.

Old 04-10-2014, 01:51 PM   #35
DonnaBeck
Really Experienced

I couldn't care less about one star bombs or the rating my stories receive. I write because I love it and some people enjoy reading it. No troll could ever rob me of the wonderful personal messages I receive.

But I did learn something interesting about trolls. Some write, but don't allow anyone to comment or vote on their stories. They won't even accept personal messages! Imagine that.

Here is another little secret: every time a troll writes a nasty comment on my story, I get shuffled up on the right margin of "recent comments." The nasty comments cause people like me to wonder what all the fuss is about, so thanks for the promo troll! Any press is good press.

Old 04-10-2014, 02:11 PM   #36
StrangeLife
Literotica... something..

Let me take a wild guess here Donna - you just posted your first story in Loving Wives?

My stories on Literotica.

Old 04-10-2014, 02:16 PM   #37
DonnaBeck
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrangeLife View Post
Let me take a wild guess here Donna - you just posted your first story in Loving Wives?

Lol, you know it. And I LOVE the attention, it is bringing out my inner bad girl. I feel kind of like Britney Spears when she stopped wearing underwear. Who knows what I'll do next?

Old 04-10-2014, 02:23 PM   #38
drinkz
Query Drinkz Munky

Last edited by drinkz : 04-20-2014 at 02:18 PM.

Old 04-10-2014, 11:04 PM   #39
geronimo_appleby
Pope Ben - Retd.

Quote:
Hey... There's a story idea. Mister not as funny as JBJ.
it was funny seeing you get your arse kicked in the temptress's thread.

Old 04-11-2014, 12:33 PM   #40
likegoodwine
Virgin

12. Trolls think their view of the world is the only valid one.
13. They have absolutely no sense of humor in regard of their view.

Old 04-11-2014, 12:44 PM   #41
lovecraft68
Bad Doggie

Quote:
I've not read one of GA's stories, so nothing I can say there. But at least JBJ gets off a funny post every once in a while. GA only thinks he's funny.
Nah, GA's pretty damned funny, but he's an acquired taste not everyone has.

Kind of like pee, I suppose

The queen is the most powerful piece in the game of chess and frequently has to protect the rather weak king.

Just like in real life.

Old 04-11-2014, 12:47 PM   #42
lovecraft68
Bad Doggie

I kept meaning to come back here to ask who else got themselves a couple of nasty comments on their stories after posting here?

Anyway at least it was a funny one. Feel free to post more, not all author's cry over them and go running to the delete button.

The queen is the most powerful piece in the game of chess and frequently has to protect the rather weak king.

Just like in real life.

Old 04-11-2014, 01:10 PM   #43
geronimo_appleby
Pope Ben - Retd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecraft68 View Post
Nah, GA's pretty damned funny, but he's an acquired taste not everyone has.

Kind of like pee, I suppose
at least you didn't say scat.

...and if i wanted to drink fizzy yellow piss, i'd drink cambodia ... oh, hang on - two bucks a jug? why the hell not?

Last edited by geronimo_appleby : 04-11-2014 at 01:14 PM.

Old 04-11-2014, 01:24 PM   #44
geronimo_appleby
Pope Ben - Retd.

anyway, mr drinkz - click

Old 04-11-2014, 02:17 PM   #45
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television

Quote:
Originally Posted by likegoodwine View Post
12. Trolls think their view of the world is the only valid one.
13. They have absolutely no sense of humor in regard of their view.
Cuckold "willing wimp" fetishists have up-ended the term 'cuckold', ascribing it the opposite of its traditional meaning of the unwillingly-cheated spouse. We do the same with 'troll' here on LIT. In online discussions, a troll is one who posts evilly provocative comments in order to elicit emotional reactions. The poster is trolling for suckers, hence the term.

In LIT readers' comments, the AUTHOR is effectively the troll, and the COMMENTORS we label 'trolls' are the suckers, posting their outraged reactions. For those negative-minded suckers who post inane / bitter / manic comments, I prefer the term 'fucktards' to 'trolls'. They don't realize they've been hooked by the author's line. Wise up, suckers! You've been had!

HL Mencken said, "Nobody ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the American people." PT Barnum said it more succinctly: "There's one (a sucker) born every minute." C'mon, o fellow authors, let's keep having our fun, trolling for suckers. We'll never lack an audience.

Big Banana (incest-SF) - "you had too much sex with your banana slug. as a writer you SUCK. delete and stop posting until you learn how to write" -Anon
Story of my Fucking Life (LW) - "change you name from Hypoxia to DOA, you died on acid moron. borrow a gun and do the world a favor. I'll give you 5 stars after you commit suicide." -Anon
What Is Cheating? (essay) - "Rumblin', stumblin', bumblin' BARF! I don't think an editor would help this mess. Was there a point? There certainly didn't seem to be a storyline." -Anon

Halloween: Day of the Fucking Dead, Pumpkin & Candy, A Taste of Spirits
Winter Contest: Gift Box, A Taste of Turkey (Dad), (Mom), (more soon)

Old 04-11-2014, 03:05 PM   #46
sr71plt
Literotica Guru

You'll have to speak for yourself on that. In no instances have I written anything to troll the readers--and in only one or two instances have I written anything to troll a specific other person. I write because it's what I want to see written. I don't do it to offend or set off or play with any set of readers. If they've been played, that was their choice. If I played this game, I wouldn't see myself as one iota better than they are.

Old 04-11-2014, 03:07 PM   #47
lovecraft68
Bad Doggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr71plt View Post
If they've been played, that was their choice
Right there is the key.

Even if an author is setting out to push some buttons they can only be successful if the reader allows themselves to be pushed.

And same for when someone trolls a story it is only effectual if the author lets it be.

The more posts and threads I see ,lamenting nasty comments or readers talking about being offended by authors the more it strikes me that I am fortunate enough to have a Teflon personality.

Just like in real life.

Old 04-11-2014, 04:25 PM   #48
DonnaBeck
Really Experienced

favorite so far

This one is my favorite!!! (This shite cracks me up!)

As other anon said aids clamydia any std sharing relationship don't work don't believe most shite u read on here ,I've watch program on swingers and sharing most end in divorce or worse murder. Literotica should rename itself cuckerotica as every story now is slut, wimps or fagot or bondage or something disgusting like incest wat next paedo? Downhill this site is going

Old 04-11-2014, 04:31 PM   #49
alt68
Experienced

Quote:

As other anon said aids clamydia any std sharing relationship don't work don't believe most shite u read on here ,I've watch program on swingers and sharing most end in divorce or worse murder. Literotica should rename itself cuckerotica as every story now is slut, wimps or fagot or bondage or something disgusting like incest wat next paedo? Downhill this site is going
Wow! I've got to read that story. Sounds like the commenter was really impressed by it. Which one is that?

More Info

Old 04-11-2014, 05:01 PM   #50
walkerlong
Really Experienced

Quote:

Hmm. Strong with the force, this one is. Program they have watch.