Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk

Old 04-27-2014, 11:53 PM   #76
MeekMe
Unsweetened

I like to provide caring service. So whatever that is.

Old 04-29-2014, 12:18 AM   #77
Collar_N_Cuffs
Clink Kink

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeekMe View Post
I like to provide caring service. So whatever that is.
Sweet and highly sought after?
"The collared and cuffed curly bird is a gregarious and engaging bird, most frequently seen in America, but has been spotted in Europe where it makes itself right at home, enchanting Europeans with its dance and whistle. Though an omnivore, it is fastidious about its cuisine, making some effort to eat favoured titbits over easily plentiful supplies of lesser foods. This bird is also known as the Frivol in some localities."

Old 04-29-2014, 01:40 AM   #78
MeekMe
Unsweetened

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collar_N_Cuffs View Post
Sweet and highly sought after?
f^_^; heh, I suppose?

*blush*

Old 04-29-2014, 02:03 AM   #79
Misshotndeep
Site Tumbleweed.

Sub only in the sexual since.

Old 04-29-2014, 03:34 AM   #80
unicorn64
Experienced

I said I was submissive in the bedroom but my Dom says different. He says I'm 24/7 sub. Sometimes we disagree and I end up writting hundred of I will not or I am not statements as punishment. But I have figured I am submissive with him. I know a friend who said no what I was describing was a slave but he says no I am not his slave, I am his sub. I think our dynamic is such that what do the labels mean anyway. We are what we are to each other and if it doesn't match your definition so be it. Sir and i are happy the way we see each other. I know I prefer his ways better than some of the stories I have read. All I know is he says we aren't playing at it we are living the lifestyle. I may be home right now but won't be for long. Once I complete the truck driving training and become a full fledged truck driver I may end up being more dominant but Sir says no I will not. I will do as he says within our agreement and he will continue trying to get the real me to appear instead of the me that I always thought I was based on societies definition of what I should be. He said he knows the real me and he intends on bringing the real me out even if he looses me in the long run. He says I will be better either way. All I know is I am happy and I have not been happy in a very long time. So I happily say I am submissive. Though why was the question asked and why am I replying.

Old 05-04-2014, 03:50 AM   #81
turnofthepaige
Really Really Experienced

I feel like I'm a total submissive and just need to be used for pleasure

Old 05-04-2014, 03:55 AM   #82
wickedlilgirl
Literotica Guru

I have tendencies towards submission that I am exploring...

Old 05-04-2014, 04:00 AM   #83
turnofthepaige

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedlilgirl View Post
I have tendencies towards submission that I am exploring...
Submission is wonderful sweetie

Old 05-04-2014, 12:53 PM   #84
Goodtits42D
Experienced

Submissive , I love it when a man takes control in the bedroom .

Old 05-04-2014, 04:54 PM   #85
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn64 View Post
I said I was submissive in the bedroom but my Dom says different. He says I'm 24/7 sub. Sometimes we disagree and I end up writting hundred of I will not or I am not statements as punishment. But I have figured I am submissive with him. I know a friend who said no what I was describing was a slave but he says no I am not his slave, I am his sub. I think our dynamic is such that what do the labels mean anyway. We are what we are to each other and if it doesn't match your definition so be it. Sir and i are happy the way we see each other. I know I prefer his ways better than some of the stories I have read. All I know is he says we aren't playing at it we are living the lifestyle. I may be home right now but won't be for long. Once I complete the truck driving training and become a full fledged truck driver I may end up being more dominant but Sir says no I will not. I will do as he says within our agreement and he will continue trying to get the real me to appear instead of the me that I always thought I was based on societies definition of what I should be. He said he knows the real me and he intends on bringing the real me out even if he looses me in the long run. He says I will be better either way. All I know is I am happy and I have not been happy in a very long time. So I happily say I am submissive. Though why was the question asked and why am I replying.
This reminds me of the quip; "Men marry women expecting that they will never change-- but they do."

You most certainly might end up becoming more dominant. People tend to do that. It may be a real battle between him and you when that happens, and yes indeed he may lose you in the long run.
Enjoy it for now, be ready to take the steps you need to save yourself later. You will indeed be better-- but he might not think so.

Click here to find out about "The Beautiful Dildo Project"

All about Stella; My AH profile
Stella's stories on lit

An essay for BDSM Newbies; Top, bottom, dominant, submissive-- and the differences thereof Now rewritten with extra sparkle!

Old 05-04-2014, 05:32 PM   #86
Netzach
>semiotics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella_Omega View Post
This reminds me of the quip; "Men marry women expecting that they will never change-- but they do."

You most certainly might end up becoming more dominant. People tend to do that. It may be a real battle between him and you when that happens, and yes indeed he may lose you in the long run.
Enjoy it for now, be ready to take the steps you need to save yourself later. You will indeed be better-- but he might not think so.
I always find this question brings up the interesting modern problem of whether a person is their job or not. People really seem to be hung up on being their job. I've done service industry jobs, maybe they're a poorer fit for me or more demoralizing because of my orientation, but I still did them, it was bread on table, it's just that.

Also, people think that if you weren't the pack leader every time you and your friends went out for ice cream you're not really dominant. Being Type B and not caring about the details of group planning and dynamics doesn't mean you are a submissive person or a dominant person.

It's terrible applying this kind of logic to human sexuality, which is so personal and so individualized.

The whole "I'm submissive, BUT...." you don't see people doing "I'm Dominant BUT...." and I think they should have to. I'm Dominant BUT I'm not an overbearing dickface. I'm Dominant BUT I'm not a control freak who can't undergo basic medical procedures.

― William S. Burroughs

Last edited by Netzach : 05-04-2014 at 05:36 PM.

Old 05-04-2014, 06:43 PM   #87
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman

Oh, it's not that at all.

I think that the experiences of a job like that may very well influence a person. And that might carry over into their personal life.

When I was younger I wasn't sure I could express my dominant nature effectively. I wasn't sure what to do with it.
I know that working in construction made a difference in how I understood myself. Pretty much all of my life experiences made a difference in that way. Still do.

This person's Sir might have the right of it. What do we know?

Click here to find out about "The Beautiful Dildo Project"

All about Stella; My AH profile
Stella's stories on lit

An essay for BDSM Newbies; Top, bottom, dominant, submissive-- and the differences thereof Now rewritten with extra sparkle!

Old 05-04-2014, 07:43 PM   #88
Charlton68
Virgin

Submissive

Old 05-08-2014, 03:05 PM   #89
elocin13
Really Experienced

Happily submissive. I'm healthy, I like myself, I do not believe I am an object to be used, and He does not see me that way. Submission is just in in my blood - the desire to please, to follow, to be under His authority.

Old 05-08-2014, 07:17 PM   #90
mijayoo

submissive

Old 05-08-2014, 08:39 PM   #91
ViKitty
Experienced

Submissive. It's just so fulfilling

Old 05-08-2014, 09:06 PM   #92
mnbreastluver
Hands On Approach

Dominant in the bedroom. But in everyday life, everyone is equal!

Old 05-08-2014, 10:52 PM   #93
WastedYouths
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodtits42D View Post
Submissive , I love it when a man takes control in the bedroom .
Agreed! Though I have a sarcastic personality and a smart mouth- making for a rather stubborn submissive!

Old 05-09-2014, 12:36 AM   #94
elocin13
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by WastedYouths View Post
Agreed! Though I have a sarcastic personality and a smart mouth- making for a rather stubborn submissive!
Haha, same here! I see spankings in my future . . .

Old 05-09-2014, 07:20 AM   #95
snowkitten13
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WastedYouths View Post
I'm like that, too....but I think that's better. I mean, what fun is a door mat?

Old 05-09-2014, 07:25 AM   #96
snowkitten13
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnbreastluver View Post
Dominant in the bedroom. But in everyday life, everyone is equal!
The bedroom, up against the wall, in the laundry room, on the kitchen counter, the desk in your office, in the car, the back deck...you really shouldn't limit yourself so much.

Old 05-09-2014, 11:33 AM   #97
Cumsluttanya
Experienced

Very submissive in that I really enjoy pleasing others, but still creative and engaged in the process, not just waiting for orders...

Old 05-11-2014, 08:03 PM   #98
RunningMan019
Literotica Guru

I consider myself a Switch - Dom or Sub depending on the situation.

I am definitely the type of guy that can take full control of the situation and treat her as my sexual pet, giving orders and expecting her to fully obey them.

I'm also the type of guy that doesn't mind a dominant woman that will use me and my hard body for her own pleasure. Give me my order mistress.

It's all a heck of a lot of fun isn't it!

Old 05-12-2014, 07:49 PM   #99
BeautifulWriter
Really Experienced

Last edited by BeautifulWriter : 05-28-2014 at 05:27 PM.

Old 05-12-2014, 08:05 PM   #100
Angel497
Literotica Guru

I am probably more submissive then dominant