SOme story plits I haven't written. Would like to roleplay some of them.

L

Ldy_Sea

Guest
Some story plots I haven't written. I would like to roleplay some of them.

:rose:Updated 6/21/16...add all RP's 17 and up. Edited 1-16 to include cowriters, credit the creator of the RP, added more links, and added formatting and more categories.

Not Started means I haven't started it with anyone.
ONGOING means it is an active RP that I am in,
Abondoned means that it ended without a climax which we all know sucks.
finished RP reached a natural ending point

Role play for me is a writing excercise. This is why I play all ranges of characters. I do not write or enjoy gay male scenes, snuff, blood, vomit, feces, necrophilia, or any underage sex.

I also will not RP Sci Fi, Most Fantasy, Steam Punk, Non Human, etc.. Most RP's I do are set in modern times, with regular people. On occasion I will write an RP that occurs in Medieval times and some mythological creatures and magic is okay. I also write Zombie RP's.

To Role play with me, you must be able to write detailed characters and story lines. Some of these characters already have names or descriptions, others will be up to you to create. PM me with the scenario you are interested in, and your ideas for it. I am always open to discussing teh idea. If it turns me on, or offers a bit of a challenge then I'll probably do it.

I don't like to plan out my RP's I prefer to let them flow naturally and see where the characters take us. If you are interested in a RP with me, and none of the ideas below interest you, send me a pm and maybe we can find something we both want to write.

1. Submissive College Girl ISO Male Dom
College age girl learns about BDSM via a human sexuality course. During her research she realizes she wants to be 24/7 sub for male Dom. She posts a personal ad on BDSM dating site and is contacted by married male Dom and they begin online D/s relationship. She gets more and more into it and they eventually agree to meet in person... there are a few surprises along the way, that only the RPer's will know about. I need someone to either play the Dom or sub. I can take the other role. I would also play the wife of the Dom who is already a sub and knows about the online activity.
Abandoned due to lack of chemistry between writers

2. Making Him My Son Idea: thekeenreader
Older rich woman, the last of her family inherits the family home and land. It needs a lot of work, so she hires a live in Handyman. He becomes like a son to her...a son with benefits. It was started already and can either be continued or restarted.
Abandoned after 30 posts. CoWriter: thekeenreader
Abandoned after 129 posts CoWriter: silvertongue217

3. Virtual Play becomes Reality Idea: Ldy_Sea
Stereotypical male underachiever who works as a security guard in an upscale building is online Dom. He has a sub in a sex based MMO. One day the rich bitch in the most expensive penthouse calls him to complain about maintenance staff peeking in at her. While in her home he sees a print out of a picture of his avatar and the one he owns. He realizes the Rich Bitch is his sub online and he says something to her to make her realize it as well. He moves in and becomes her RL Dom and maybe even a daughter who is away at college comes home and finds them in compromising position and daughter submits as well. I would play Dom need rich bitch and eventually daughter as well.
Abandoned after 29 posts. CoWriter Kit_Cartaii Would like to restart this one.

4. Scholarship for Sex aka Payiung for School Idea: Ldy_Sea
Uber wealthy guy loves the young girls. Every year he offers a full scholarship (up to and including a doctorate, including room, board, an allowance, cell phone latest tech gadgets, clothes etc...) to an incoming freshman female who agrees to live by his terms. He is not truly a Dom but is into control and humiliation. There would be some mild bondage too. I would play the guy, up to 4 others needed to play the playthings. (Freshman, Sophmore, Junior, Senior girls.) Dude is married and wife doesn't know about his outside activities.
Abandoned after 145 posts CoWriter AndreaSubbie
Abandoned after 25 posts CoWriter CarnivalBarker

5. Married man has daughter in middle school. Daughter has sexy teacher who has a 19 year old daughter who is sexy as hell. Teacher is married as well.

6. Sons Teacher, My Toy Idea: Ldy_Sea CoWriter(s): Drewk570
New sexy pixieish teacher of 1st grade starts a D/s relationshop with the father of a student. She is engaged, but desires him. She gets married but continues her D/s relationship without husband knowing. My character is JT from Sons of Anarchy, set in modern times, but an alternate reality from the series. (Gemma died giving birth to Thomas, Jax is going in to first grade.)
Your character is based on a real teacher my niece had for 1st grade.
Abandoned after 19 posts. I desperately want to continue or restart this one.

7. Sold into Slavery Idea Rocket1010
Rich woman who trains people to be the perfect submissive and then auctions them off. Some of the people are volunteers, others not so much. This is a detailed world with its own rules and laws. There was a thread already started that could either be continued or a new thread in the same world with my character. I would like to continue with my character in this one, but with a new partner, and storyline.
Abandoned after 84 posts. CoWriters Rocket1010, thekeenreader
Abandoned after 17 posts. CoWriter JSS927

8. Freshman Orientation
Two college freshman meet at orientation.
Abandoned after 4 posts. I would like to restart or continue this one.

9. Pupil Becomes Pet Idea:Ldy_Sea
Teacher of unmotivated students uses sexual domination to control the ringleader, and help him find love.
Abandoned after 183 posts CoWriter: xPassionx
ONGOING CoWriter: such_a_bad_man

10. Neat and Naked
This is a maid service that will come and clean your house fully nude. You select the perfect girl and she comes and cleans your home and more. Each one is unique, and caters to your fetishes and desires. Send me a PM if interested in a naked cleaning service. Here are a few of them...

*Kari CoWriter sventwo Man needs woman to pretend to be his wife while on a cruise so he can close a big business deal Abandoned after 94 posts

*Sisters CoWriter NotShyGuy Boss hires two wild sisters to thank an employee. Abandoned after 169 posts

*Ivy CoWriter DrStein Guy hires Goth girl for his buddy who is too busy with work to get laid Abandoned after 97 posts

*Hiromi Man hires submissive Asian to help his brother overcome his depression. ONGOING

*Donna CoWriter thekeenreader Woman hires DOminant MILF for her love interest. Both end up serving. finished after 122 posts

*Lucinda

*Mackenzie CoWriter Dakotacpl Wife hires maid as a present for hubby. finished after 138 posts

*Tay

*Felicity

*Lucie MILF dominates young man

*Brandi MILF teaches young geeky virgin how to please his girlfriend.

*Janey Dad thinks son is gay. Dad takes wife on month long vacation, and hires a nude cleaner to live in the house with the geeky son.

*Kelli younger woman asks for a Mommy Dom

*Robin (Starts at post 115) Young woman requests cosplay maid. Batgirl shows up.

*Heather CoWriter Matto123. Student hires dominant cleaner to help him study for school. Abandoned after 98 posts

*Kate Lynn CoWriter Kit_Cartaii Quiet shy guy hires a girl to take his cherry. finished 91 posts

*Jamie CoWriter TheHornyHighlander injured man requests a maid come live with him.

*Tiffi CoWriter pantoum Woman hires maid to massage BF to find out if he was cheating. Abandoned after 47 posts

*Lucinda CoWriter DrStein Friend hires a submissive girl for depressed man. Abandoned after 77 posts

11. The Trucker and the Hitchhiker Idea: Sinful_whispers
Truck driver picks up a hitchhiker who has nothing but her body to pay for a ride cross country. Both characters can be female or it can be a male female RP. I want to play the truck driver, you would be the hitchhiker. It could be erotic, non-con, etc...
Abandoned after 16 posts CoWriter Sinful_whispers
ONGOING CoWriter Naughty69M2M

12. Son catches mom serviceing Domme, and uses that knowledge to get some service of his own.
Abandoned

13. Playdate becomes more Idea: Ldy_Sea
New single mom in town takes son to a school friends house for a play date and is going to meet the parents for the first time. Climax ensues when she meets his (Mom/Dad/Brother/Sister/Aunt/Nanny/Grandmother/etc...). Your character can be any gender, or several Characters)
Dad-Abandoned after 21 posts. CoWriter stendert
Older Brother-ONGOING CoWriter umyes

14. Daughters Porm Dress (Incest) Idea: Ldy_Sea
Dauther is excited about Prom, and is looking forward to going shopping with mom for prom dress shoes etc... but mom has to go out of town leaving dad in charge of taking her shopping.
Abandoned after 8 posts. CoWriter 2trains
Abandoned after 9 posts CoWriter Camelfuzz

15. To Survive and Thrive Idea:Qyron CoWriter: Qyron
The modern world ended, fairly recently, and everyone is living like it is medeval times. Raiders destroyed a village and is taking females to sell as slaves. Woman needs warrior to help her save the younglings. Abandoned after 14 posts would love to continue with a new writer.

16. The Neighbors Daughter
College girl who is starting her life as a nudist, comes home to take a break, after breaking up with her boyfriend over nudism. Her family is traveling so she has the house to herself. Her older neighbor visits and they begin to fool around. Her BFF from high school catches them, and joins in. Turns into a MFF BDSM encounter.
Ongoing

17. The Lake Cottage
Boss invites a new employee and his wife to spend the week at his secluded getaway with him. Husband has problem come up and can't go right away. Husband tells wife to go up anyway and that he'll join her later.
Ongoing

18. Little Sister Asserts Her Control
A conniving, 18 year old takes control of her big brother making him her slave. Mom is clueless, dad is under her spell as well.
Ongoing

19. Semper Paratus
Role Play about the crew of a USCG 47' foot Motor Lifeboat. Not all about sex, though that may happen.
Ongoing

20 A Man Around The House (Incest)
Little sister moves in with her big brother, who is a prison guard, since he lives near her college. They start a passionate affair as they have wanted each other for years.
ONGOING

21. High Card Dare
Game night gets sexy when a dare game is played.
ONGOING

22. Stalked,fondled and soon to be dominated by a stranger
Man stalks woman and gets shot and killed, then it gets weirder...
This was done in fun and was not serious. It involves 2 biker gangs and a Marine Coprs General.
Ongoing

23. Mommys Solider Boy Comes Home (Incest)
Mother picks up her son at airport when he comes home from deployment. Neither had much action over the last few years. By accident they see each other naked and end up loving each other.
Ongoing

24. One Nation Under Zombies
Biker and stripper find love among the undead.
Abandoned

25. A Study in Susan
A professor makes a struggling co ed clean his house naked and service him in order for him to tutor her.
Abandoned

26. High Stakes
Two woman in a bar play a very daring game.
Abandoned

27. The Late Shift (Non-Con)
Woman working late at night is accosted by several masked men.
Abandoned

28. Expanding Business
Broke out of work woman is hired to help expand a small sex toy business.
Abandoned

29. The Stud and the Neighbor Idea: Scottyboy434 Co Writer(s): Scottyboy434
Spoiled rich kid seduces and dominates the married woman next door who was born poor married rich and is the biggest Snob on Beacon Hill.
Abandoned after 78 posts.

30. Wheelchair Accessible Idea: Caron4Flash CoWriter(s): Caron4Flash
Guy in a wheelchair has the hots for his neighbor. She has dinner with him, and it goes better than expected.
finished after 81 posts.
Also rewritten and published as a story

31. And Action... Idea: sventwo CoWriter: sventwo
Movie stars surrender tho their carnal desires while on camera
finished after 59 posts

32. Educational Voyuerism Idea: lovingfingers CoWriter: lovingfingers
Teacher and neighbor spy on each other during intimate moments.
Abandoned after 49 posts.

33. Office Affair Premise: whtwlf1790 & Ldy_Sea CoWriter: whtwlf1790
Alternate reality of the TV show The Office. Pam is the Regional Manager and hires a new accountant that she fucks in the conference room.
finished at 54 posts
Also posted as a story

34. Militia Leaders Concubine Idea: LaRascasse CoWriter: LaRascasse
Female hiker gets lost in the woods, and is saved by a militia who has a base in the woods. They keep her and she falls for the leader, who is a sadist.
Abandoned after 37 posts

35. My morning swim Idea: Yellowthirteen CoWriter: Yellowthirteen
Man falls for woman he sees at swimming pool and they start an affair
Abandoned after 108 posts.

36. The Nudist Idea: AndreaSubbie CoWriters: AndreaSubbie, Hard_Rom, Joe___K, mcsac223
College girl wants to experiment with nudism with the help of more experienced people.
Abandoned after 448 posts

37. Urban Arches (Incest) Idea: CFMB_fan CoWriter CFMB_fan
Aspiring supermodel daughter gets photographer father to take pictures of her to update her portfolio. Pictures get very racy.
Abandoned after 80 posts

38. Maria Owns Mia Idea: Ldy_Sea CoWriter: celestialdragon
Young female submissive overhears a MILF talking about BDSM and offers to be her 24/7 sub.

39. A brother's secret (Incest) Idea: jacklangston CoWriter: jacklangston
Sister catches brother wearing her clothes. She starts to turn him into a sissi boi.
Abandoned after 37 posts

40. Thar be Zombies in dem dere hills Idea: Ldy_Sea CoWriters: Too many to list
Old West Zombie RP. Local indian tribe medicine man creates Zombies to attack a town that is snowed in during the winter. This is an Open RP.
ONGOING

41. An Evening in Silk (Incest) Idea: Nightierub CoWriters: Nightierub
Mom catches her son in her lingerie and tells him to ask before he uses her things.
Abandoned after 40 posts. Would like to do this again.

42. The Warriors Quest Idea: Ldy_Sea CoWriter: matto123
Fantasy RP for a warrior to bed the Matriach of the Clan.
Abandoned after 69 posts

43. Saved Idea: Ryanmo97 CoWriter: Ryanmo97
Guy saves girl from being sold in sex slavery bu a biker gang, then he takes her cherry.
finished 68 posts

44. Family surrogate (Incest) Idea: CamMan22M CoWriter: CamMan22M
Wife is infertile. Couple asks family to help, Wifes mother agrees to be surrogate. Can't afford IVF so MIL/SIL gets preggers the old fashioned way with daughter blessing and help.
Abandoned after 35 posts. Would like to restart this one.

45. A Fathers Betrayal Idea: shizzz CoWriter: shizzz
Dad has sex with daughters best friend.
Abandoned after 40 posts. Would like to continue or restart.

46. Bedridden footballer (broken leg) and Dom neighbour Idea: Jake19 CoWriter: Jake19
Guy with broken leg is bedridden, his nurse takes control of him.
Abandoned after 58 posts. Would like to restart this one.

47. Dominated by ExGF Idea: pantoum CoWriter: pantoum
Guy runs into his ex in club and surrenders to her
Abandoned after 54 posts. Would like to start over.

48. The Awakening of Helen Idea: Helen46 CoWriters: Helen46, Dakotacpl
Young secretary brings boss home to share with her husband.
finished 67 posts

49. New Employee Idea: Dakotacpl CoWriters: Dakotacpl
New employee attends a wild party at her bosses house and becomes very close to her boss and his wife.
finished after 153 posts

50. Blackmailing Mom and more (Incest) Idea: Cobra_14 CoWriters: Cobra_14
Son catches mom in a compromising position withh her Mistress. Son blackmails mom to get her to submit to him as well.
Abandoned after 53 posts

51. At the Boathouse with Step-Sister and friends Idea: Felix80 CoWriters: Felix80
Guy invites his step sistera nd her sorority sisters up to the family cabin before shutting it down for the winter.
Abandoned after 17 posts. would love to restart this one
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice ideas. Hope you'll find some great people here for those roles. I'm a little bit disappointed as there aren't any role that would fit my interests.
Good luck.
 
These are just ideas I have, doesn't mean I'm not open to other ideas....

PM me or post your ideas, and if I like we can start.
 
As necessary, “go back to high school and learn to write correctly.” Rules for PM’s.

“SOme story plits I haven't written.” Thread title.

“Suddenly she striped naked knealt down before me and called me Mistress.” Maria owns mia, at 1.

That’s it, young Ldy. Report to the principal’s office first thing in the morning.

Ooh, ow, yeow, that bumping hurts, you know! Oww, damn, okay, okay, I’ve had enough.

I take it all back!
 
As necessary, “go back to high school and learn to write correctly.” Rules for PM’s.

“SOme story plits I haven't written.” Thread title.

“Suddenly she striped naked knealt down before me and called me Mistress.” Maria owns mia, at 1.

That’s it, young Ldy. Report to the principal’s office first thing in the morning.

Ooh, ow, yeow, that bumping hurts, you know! Oww, damn, okay, okay, I’ve had enough.

I take it all back!

And show me one place where I mention typos? I don't claim to be perfect, but I do have standards and if you can't meet them then don't bother me, we'll both be happier.
 
This ine was soneone elses idea and we started it, but it ended after only a handful of posts as the other person wasn't getting into it.

Truck Driver and Hitchhiker. I would like to play the truck driver, and am open to my character being a male or female and my partner could be either gender, but I don't write gay male.
 
Back
Top