blond bimbo vs bbc-gang on viagra

Just to make it sound a lil less generic, how about she's a brunette with a jeckyl/hyde complex that makes her a blond horny bimbo. Maybe like that wierd chick Launch from Dragonball who's a blond bimbo who turns in to a gun toting rage filled brunette when she sneezes. Her boyfriend finds out and has friends over and tosses pepper in her face.
 
This does sound like fun. For some reason bbc gangbangs are a huge turn on. I think it is really about the humiliation, sinking as low as you can go. There is a release there. I get turned on by the idea of becoming big tit bimbo dressed in outrageous slut-wear who drops to her knees for any black cock.

The black gang leader headed toward the slut, then stops. She reaches for his stiff one, but he backs away and says "Honey, you need to love me for mo' than my package. That's humiliating, you just want our bodies."

"Yeah!" says Lil'Jimbo.

"I knew something wasn't right. She drop to knees too quick!" said the tall one.

"Well hell, I need to be respected as a man, not just a damn big cock!"

They all stood around talking about it. Sasha had no cock. Not even a little one to suck. She burst into tears and started sobbing.
 
lazy lay / Sasha /katt2007 - I love you all!!


and please kee your story telling going - it is so fucking great!:)
 
Hi all,
am currently thinking of this idea of :
realtively young blond bimbo that is tricked by her boyfriend into having sex with a big group of older big black cocks (really really big cocks) while they have all take Viagra - and she has to be their slut/toy until they all are limp...

now, anyone has an idea how this could be at least somehow made realistic?

waiting with interest for your ideas/thoughts and suggestions..


Let me know how this goes for you...

Young blibde oetite bimbo goes on a weekend away to vegas with her boyfriend, she finds viagra in his luggae and asks her boyfriend why he has it, he says its for her and shes now excited about the weekend away,

They check into their hotel and her boyfriend and her get showerd and get ready to go down to the resteraunt and to the casino afterwards, her boyfriend takes out of his luggage a new outfit he has baought her as a suprise.

She takes the outfit out of the bag and its a very short and semi see through black lace dress... she has never worn anytging like this and is shocked... her boyfriend tell her to wear it and she outs it on looks in the mirror and says its to revealing.. he assures her its fine and she looks good..

They both head down for the restersunt and everyman is starring at her.. glarring as shes wearing no bra and her nipples are rock hard..

There seems to be alot of black men around... as the meal gets om they then decide to have a few drinks and her boyfriend send her to the bar purposly as theres a group of 5 black tall muscular men all dressed smart and well..

He watches her go over and watches the black men starring at her.. she also notices it too and looks back at her boyfriend.

Whilst shes ordering drinks one of the men go over to her boyfriend and get talking and come up with an idea which she knows nothing about.

She returns with the drinks and shes asks what the man wanted and her boyfriend tells her that he came to pay a compliment about her... she becomes speechless and cannot stop looking at the group of men.

They continue there drinks and head for the casino.. the same group of men find them both sitting there and join the table to place a few bets..

They all pay alot of attention to her and flirt with her and hold her when talking to her... shes loving the attention...

They start to bet big and her boyfriend tell her to go up to the room and hr will be up shortly... he tells her to get ready for the viagra hes bought...

She then heads up to the room abut dissapointed as she was loving the big black men playing with her..

She now ready naked only wearing her thong waiting in the room

Her boyfriend then heads up to the room 20 minuits later with some bad news... he looks stressed and alarmed.. he tells her that he lost a big bet against the black men...

The door knocks...

He opens it and they all come in the room... she then starts appolivising to them and begs for them not to hurt him and says she will do anything... they then stand there...

They see the the viagra on the side and the main black man picks up the viagra and says "ok then get on your knees" the black man then passes the rest of the group the viagra and they take it... pulling all of their huge ducks out

She suddenly drops to the ground and looks at how big their dicks are... she looks at her boyfriend... and he gives her the nod to go ahead..

She starts to suck the first big black cock... its so big that shes holding it with both hands and her moth cannot get past the tip so she sucks the tip and strokes the shaft...

More big black gurthy dicks apear at each side... she turns without hisitation and sucks them one by one... more dicks appear behind her and she then turns around to do the same

They they throw her on the bed and the first dick takes time to get into her tight pegite pussy... but they dont be patitent.. they are all throwing their ducks at her and makes her take care of all of them... the second dick goes into her ass and stretches her so tight she almost passes out... shes unable to speak... he eyes are rolling into the back of her head... shes shaking as she has 2 massive black dicks stretching both her holes... theres more big black cocks infront of her which are trying to get in her mouth...

They all then take turn double penetrating her hour hours on end... shes lutterlly being used so hard by them big black dicks... shes motionless and speechless and drained of energy... they are bing eough pulling her hair.. grabbing her throat... slammed there dicks into all her holes

They dont stop... they cannot stop as the viagra has taken over them... she om the bed being fucked so hard she red raw... they then start to cum inside her pussy.. inside her ass.. imdown her throaght and all over her body... shes dripoung in come all over... red from being fucked so hard chocked and slapped...

They black men then get up and high five her boyfriend amd get ready to leave.. she looks at him and works out she was tricked... still coverd and drippung in cum...
 
Zombie alert!

Whatever happened to Busty Jessica, anyway? She used to be a lot of fun, but I haven't seen her round these parts in years.
 
Back
Top