Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 06-29-2014, 04:57 PM   #126
BettyPoop
Literotica Guru
 
BettyPoop is offline
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: CT
Posts: 2,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyPoop View Post
I keep thinking about that day and how turned on I was. There was something about being naked in a hotel ballroom that was very exciting--the lighting, the high ceiling, even a few banquet tables in our dressing area. I did have a towel around my waist at times, but not because of modesty. I was just getting so wet.
I just realized I never finished this. That will have to wait. I was invited to a friend's country club today, and after swimming and after Jeannie got dressed I spent some time totally naked in her club's locker room. She was even my "lookout" while I masturbated. It was fun because even though I wore a tame one piece at the pool, I had a good tan from a ridiculously tiny string I've been wearing on my balcony.
__________________
I'd be more inclined to chat with you if you had some sort of profile up. And if you don't know the difference between "to" and "too," or "your" and "you're," you won't ever get a reply from me.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-29-2014, 07:08 PM   #127
jackstud
Jack
 
jackstud's Avatar
 
jackstud is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ct.
Posts: 5,885
Sounds like you had Fun today Darlin
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-30-2014, 12:37 AM   #128
KarsynCurious
Registered User
 
KarsynCurious is offline
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 457
Ok, this doesn't exactly qualify. However, my roomie in college would unabashedly play at night and feign discretion. I feel sure she wanted to see how I would react. Sadly, I didn't. But it made my sooo damned curious, that it kindled my bi inclinations. By contrast, I'd love to see if I could tempt a straight woman.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-30-2014, 12:40 AM   #129
BettyPoop
Literotica Guru
 
BettyPoop is offline
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: CT
Posts: 2,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyPoop View Post
I just realized I never finished this. That will have to wait. I was invited to a friend's country club today, and after swimming and after Jeannie got dressed I spent some time totally naked in her club's locker room. She was even my "lookout" while I masturbated. It was fun because even though I wore a tame one piece at the pool, I had a good tan from a ridiculously tiny string I've been wearing on my balcony.
By good tan I mean it was quite obvious my tanning suit was obscene.
__________________
I'd be more inclined to chat with you if you had some sort of profile up. And if you don't know the difference between "to" and "too," or "your" and "you're," you won't ever get a reply from me.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-30-2014, 03:54 AM   #130
Purelez
Literotica Guru
 
Purelez is offline
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Where I am
Posts: 722
Spent most of the day, yesterday , at a nearby gym. Not unusual for me but I did spend an extra amount of time in the shower and the locker room. On purpose!. Very naked . I felt the need to be seen , seen by others. Not the regular nudist crowd but by ladies with clothes on. I got a few smiles and winks......loved it
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-30-2014, 05:30 AM   #131
Rose101
Really Experienced
 
Rose101's Avatar
 
Rose101 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 283
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purelez View Post
Spent most of the day, yesterday , at a nearby gym. Not unusual for me but I did spend an extra amount of time in the shower and the locker room. On purpose!. Very naked . I felt the need to be seen , seen by others. Not the regular nudist crowd but by ladies with clothes on. I got a few smiles and winks......loved it
Come to my gym and do that. I personally guarantee that you'll get more than a smile and a wink. A lot more!
__________________
Man, I feel like a woman!
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-30-2014, 08:51 AM   #132
followmenow6969
HORNY MATURE COUPLE
 
followmenow6969 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Butler, NJ
Posts: 44,255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purelez View Post
Spent most of the day, yesterday , at a nearby gym. Not unusual for me but I did spend an extra amount of time in the shower and the locker room. On purpose!. Very naked . I felt the need to be seen , seen by others. Not the regular nudist crowd but by ladies with clothes on. I got a few smiles and winks......loved it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose101 View Post
Come to my gym and do that. I personally guarantee that you'll get more than a smile and a wink. A lot more!
.


  Reply With Quote

Old 06-30-2014, 12:15 PM   #133
Rose101
Really Experienced
 
Rose101's Avatar
 
Rose101 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 283
Laugh it up!

She's had me in a dither of daydreams all day with that post!!
__________________
Man, I feel like a woman!
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-30-2014, 12:32 PM   #134
followmenow6969
HORNY MATURE COUPLE
 
followmenow6969 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Butler, NJ
Posts: 44,255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose101 View Post
Laugh it up!

She's had me in a dither of daydreams all day with that post!!
Not laughing at all. ..... Wiping up the wet spot here
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-01-2014, 01:42 PM   #135
BettyPoop
Literotica Guru
 
BettyPoop is offline
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: CT
Posts: 2,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyPoop View Post
I keep thinking about that day and how turned on I was. There was something about being naked in a hotel ballroom that was very exciting--the lighting, the high ceiling, even a few banquet tables in our dressing area. I did have a towel around my waist at times, but not because of modesty. I was just getting so wet.
I'm sure some noticed how wet I was because I was always rubbing the towel down there like I was wiping myself.
__________________
I'd be more inclined to chat with you if you had some sort of profile up. And if you don't know the difference between "to" and "too," or "your" and "you're," you won't ever get a reply from me.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-03-2014, 10:48 AM   #136
BettyPoop
Literotica Guru
 
BettyPoop is offline
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: CT
Posts: 2,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyPoop View Post
I just realized I never finished this. That will have to wait. I was invited to a friend's country club today, and after swimming and after Jeannie got dressed I spent some time totally naked in her club's locker room. She was even my "lookout" while I masturbated. It was fun because even though I wore a tame one piece at the pool, I had a good tan from a ridiculously tiny string I've been wearing on my balcony.
Jeannie isn't even gay or bi. She just thinks I'm fun. I guess it is a weird sort of situation.
__________________
I'd be more inclined to chat with you if you had some sort of profile up. And if you don't know the difference between "to" and "too," or "your" and "you're," you won't ever get a reply from me.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-07-2014, 12:58 PM   #137
BettyPoop
Literotica Guru
 
BettyPoop is offline
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: CT
Posts: 2,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyPoop View Post
Jeannie isn't even gay or bi. She just thinks I'm fun. I guess it is a weird sort of situation.
I've got to be careful not to push it. We had a serious talk last night. She admits that she does get aroused. It sounds crazy after the other stuff we've done together, but last night was the first time we kissed. It wasn't the usual peck on the cheek thing.
__________________
I'd be more inclined to chat with you if you had some sort of profile up. And if you don't know the difference between "to" and "too," or "your" and "you're," you won't ever get a reply from me.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-07-2014, 10:06 PM   #138
Purelez
Literotica Guru
 
Purelez is offline
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Where I am
Posts: 722
Did this today after my run. It's a close by public gym. Stopped in for light weights and a shower. I took my time in the shower. I felt pretty good letting the ladies get their eyeful of this bod....lol...I've done it before, I'll do it again....
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-08-2014, 02:19 PM   #139
BettyPoop
Literotica Guru
 
BettyPoop is offline
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: CT
Posts: 2,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyPoop View Post
I've got to be careful not to push it. We had a serious talk last night. She admits that she does get aroused. It sounds crazy after the other stuff we've done together, but last night was the first time we kissed. It wasn't the usual peck on the cheek thing.
I can't wait to see her again. I might meet her and her husband for drinks later today.
__________________
I'd be more inclined to chat with you if you had some sort of profile up. And if you don't know the difference between "to" and "too," or "your" and "you're," you won't ever get a reply from me.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-09-2014, 01:48 PM   #140
Annenudistmommy
Really Experienced
 
Annenudistmommy is offline
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Reno
Posts: 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purelez View Post
Did this today after my run. It's a close by public gym. Stopped in for light weights and a shower. I took my time in the shower. I felt pretty good letting the ladies get their eyeful of this bod....lol...I've done it before, I'll do it again....
I see that there are a lot of women who use the gym technique. Makes me feel like I'm not the only one looking at my gym...
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-09-2014, 02:06 PM   #141
megfunwi
Literotica Guru
 
megfunwi is offline
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 664
at the gym is my favorite place to do this.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-09-2014, 02:52 PM   #142
Jenny1990
Really Experienced
 
Jenny1990's Avatar
 
Jenny1990 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: England
Posts: 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by megfunwi View Post
at the gym is my favorite place to do this.
omg...same...I'm actually quite open with it sometimes as I know for a fact there are a few bi girls in the gym. Lingering when walking from the shower is a fave. As is taking my time when I have nice underwear to put back on. Naughty!x
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-09-2014, 02:53 PM   #143
megfunwi
Literotica Guru
 
megfunwi is offline
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 664
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny1990 View Post
omg...same...I'm actually quite open with it sometimes as I know for a fact there are a few bi girls in the gym. Lingering when walking from the shower is a fave. As is taking my time when I have nice underwear to put back on. Naughty!x
Who knew when the gym would be such a naughty place when we all joined. LOL
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-09-2014, 06:47 PM   #144
followmenow6969
HORNY MATURE COUPLE
 
followmenow6969 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Butler, NJ
Posts: 44,255
I love being watched as I shower and shave myself... Especially when I spread my lips to make sur I get ever last hair
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-10-2014, 12:47 AM   #145
amyforfun
Literotica Guru
 
amyforfun's Avatar
 
amyforfun is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,669
I went to the gym today and took my time changing. A beautiful woman came over in only a towel....after some small talk, we are meeting for drinks soon.
__________________
http://FunnyOrDie.com/m/4z9h
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-14-2014, 02:17 PM   #146
BettyPoop
Literotica Guru
 
BettyPoop is offline
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: CT
Posts: 2,053
My new friend Jeannie dares me to be more of an exhibitionist

at her gym and her country club. The deal is I have to make believe I don't know her at her gym.
__________________
I'd be more inclined to chat with you if you had some sort of profile up. And if you don't know the difference between "to" and "too," or "your" and "you're," you won't ever get a reply from me.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-18-2014, 02:56 PM   #147
bi_sub_lady_doc
Literotica Guru
 
bi_sub_lady_doc is offline
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 594
Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyPoop View Post
I'd like to hear from other bi/gay women who got off on exposing themselves around straight women, or, have masturbated where straight women might catch them. I'd also like to hear from straight women who have had women expose themselves to them or have caught another woman masturbating.
thanks to the op for a thread which mimics my activity/ fantasy.
talking about reactions, some of them are full of disgust & others look curiously, while i haven't any idea regarding the orientation of the second lot.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-21-2014, 12:49 PM   #148
BettyPoop
Literotica Guru
 
BettyPoop is offline
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: CT
Posts: 2,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by bi_sub_lady_doc View Post
thanks to the op for a thread which mimics my activity/ fantasy.
talking about reactions, some of them are full of disgust & others look curiously, while i haven't any idea regarding the orientation of the second lot.
I'd like you to share with us some details details of where and how you exposed yourself, right here.
__________________
I'd be more inclined to chat with you if you had some sort of profile up. And if you don't know the difference between "to" and "too," or "your" and "you're," you won't ever get a reply from me.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-21-2014, 02:12 PM   #149
londonfemme
Really Experienced
 
londonfemme is offline
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 215
I went to the pool today, and there were a few sexy women in the changing rooms. We were all wandering around naked, rubbing our body lotions in slowly and purposefully. There was a lot of mutual staring. So hot. Love it.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-21-2014, 02:14 PM   #150
BettyPoop
Literotica Guru
 
BettyPoop is offline
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: CT
Posts: 2,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyPoop View Post
I'd like you to share with us some details details of where and how you exposed yourself, right here.
We're waiting.
__________________
I'd be more inclined to chat with you if you had some sort of profile up. And if you don't know the difference between "to" and "too," or "your" and "you're," you won't ever get a reply from me.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:17 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.