Old 02-27-2014, 11:46 AM   #1
HarryHill
butter favored
 
HarryHill's Avatar
 
HarryHill is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: 7 miles from Backwater
Posts: 3,100
Fault Line

Fractured, bent, twisted words
feel the earth shift under feet
foundations crack with every quake
irreparable damage, concrete flakes
no structure can stand long
in this barren waste land
__________________
"True glory consists in doing what deserves to be written; in writing what deserves to be read."- Pliny the Elder
"Words have the power to both destroy and heal. When words are both true and kind, they can change our world."- The Budda
"I'll never be a poet" - The Harry
"You are not the whim of a careless creator, experimenting in the laboratory of life... you were made with a purpose"."-Og Mandino
well buttered
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-27-2014, 01:10 PM   #2
butters
Harry's Girl
 
butters's Avatar
 
butters is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: London UK
Posts: 51,441
the slowwww crash
the crush the
subsummation
generates a glow below
as pressure builds above until
in one momentous movement kicks and
spills its tension

shock waves race across a broken sigh
__________________
poetry submissions


What strange machinery lies between her ears
HarryHill


'tender hearted...
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-27-2014, 02:10 PM   #3
champagne1982
Dangerous Liaison
 
champagne1982's Avatar
 
champagne1982 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 7,045
shock waves race across a broken sigh
to build along the fault to scream
and shift in a finale -
the climax that rips
tranquillity open
and ends with a tremble,
a rumble that shudders
and shakes the debris free

cleansed by continental drift
__________________
Get Carrie'd away.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-27-2014, 04:59 PM   #4
HarryHill
butter favored
 
HarryHill's Avatar
 
HarryHill is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: 7 miles from Backwater
Posts: 3,100
Quote:
Originally Posted by butters View Post
the slowwww crash
the crush the
subsummation
generates a glow below
as pressure builds above until
in one momentous movement kicks and
spills its tension

shock waves race across a broken sigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by champagne1982 View Post
shock waves race across a broken sigh
to build along the fault to scream
and shift in a finale -
the climax that rips
tranquillity open
and ends with a tremble,
a rumble that shudders
and shakes the debris free

cleansed by continental drift
Wow ladies

Purple clouds obscure the mountains
blue fog billows above the marshland
contented valleys are in shadow
I'm sorry love.
__________________
"True glory consists in doing what deserves to be written; in writing what deserves to be read."- Pliny the Elder
"Words have the power to both destroy and heal. When words are both true and kind, they can change our world."- The Budda
"I'll never be a poet" - The Harry
"You are not the whim of a careless creator, experimenting in the laboratory of life... you were made with a purpose"."-Og Mandino
well buttered
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-03-2014, 06:03 AM   #5
todski28
Literotica Guru
 
todski28 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,317
Quote:
Originally Posted by champagne1982 View Post
shock waves race across a broken sigh
to build along the fault to scream
and shift in a finale -
the climax that rips
tranquillity open
and ends with a tremble,
a rumble that shudders
and shakes the debris free

cleansed by continental drift
tectonic plates grind together
the quake not spent or done
harsh crash of grinding crush
mountains formed in collision
mounds of earth shake a shudder
as the tremors from beneath
ride the length of fault line breath
volcanoes erupt heat and steam rise
cries hot magma cools
forms a sheet of fertile earth
sown by wild seeds of natures
fury
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-03-2014, 09:14 AM   #6
Remec
Master Glomper
 
Remec's Avatar
 
Remec is offline
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Virginia Beach
Posts: 7,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by todski28 View Post
tectonic plates grind together
the quake not spent or done
harsh crash of grinding crush
mountains formed in collision
mounds of earth shake a shudder
as the tremors from beneath
ride the length of fault line breath
volcanoes erupt heat and steam rise
cries hot magma cools
forms a sheet of fertile earth
sown by wild seeds of natures
fury
sown by wild seeds of Nature's
fury, the lava races its way along
ancient rivulets worn into
the mountain side by ages of wind
and rain...crevices broken by
the whims Chronos plays upon
Gaia...time and earth merge, mingle,
shake themselves apart and let
the flow escape to burn its way
towards the sea

eyes and ears watch it all
__________________
My Stuff
AH Directory



"I have set my life upon a cast, and I shall stand the hazard of the die." -- Richard III

"Watch out for this guy! He's slick! And dark... and mysterious... and maybe even a bit evil! But in a totally sexy way!" -- BooMerengue
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-03-2014, 01:03 PM   #7
HarryHill
butter favored
 
HarryHill's Avatar
 
HarryHill is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: 7 miles from Backwater
Posts: 3,100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Remec View Post
sown by wild seeds of Nature's
fury, the lava races its way along
ancient rivulets worn into
the mountain side by ages of wind
and rain...crevices broken by
the whims Chronos plays upon
Gaia...time and earth merge, mingle,
shake themselves apart and let
the flow escape to burn its way
towards the sea

eyes and ears watch it all
Eyes and ears watch it all
crinkled disbelief, amused aural's
laugh in delight, well done and hearty
party later and more often
there's a reason why we all crack
__________________
"True glory consists in doing what deserves to be written; in writing what deserves to be read."- Pliny the Elder
"Words have the power to both destroy and heal. When words are both true and kind, they can change our world."- The Budda
"I'll never be a poet" - The Harry
"You are not the whim of a careless creator, experimenting in the laboratory of life... you were made with a purpose"."-Og Mandino
well buttered
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:08 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.