party game (similar to soggy biscuit)

12356416514a

Experienced
A few guys are sitting on chairs with their hands tied behind their back. Some random girls from the party give them blowjobs. The girls race to make the guys cum as fast as possible, whoever makes their guy cum first wins, the one who makes his guy cum last loses. The guys try to hold out as long as possible, whoever cums first loses and the one who cums last wins.

Once a guy cums his cum is collected in a glass, since the girls give them blow jobs they can first collect it in their mouth and then spit it into a glass. The losing guy has his teeth brushed with that cum by the winning girl for 3 minutes, after that the glass gets dumped over his head. I don't have a punishment for the losing girl yet, my first idea was that she gets used by the winning guy, but honestly that isn't really a punishment but something she would enjoy.

Comments? Suggestions? Criticism? Feel free to share them with me.

Stereotypical fraternity-sorority game, right?

The losing guy has his teeth brushed with that cum by the winning girl for 3 minutes, after that the glass gets dumped over his head.
If the loser is bi, or if he *really* enjoyed that fast, furious BJ, it might not seem too harsh a punishment. That's good, right?

I don't have a punishment for the losing girl yet, my first idea was that she gets used by the winning guy, but honestly that isn't really a punishment but something she would enjoy.
Obvious punishment: after the game, the losing girl does NOT get used. Everyone else engages in the usual fuckfest whilst she's left on the sidelines, poor thing. They even take her toys away. Or maybe luzer-girl must administer oral sex to all other partiers on demand for the rest of the night. Long, slow, extended oral sex, yes...

If the loser is bi, or if he *really* enjoyed that fast, furious BJ, it might not seem too harsh a punishment. That's good, right?

The idea is to have heterosexual guys play this. I would consider myself bi and even I would dislike that punishment. Cum just tastes awful, and being forced to have that stuff in your mouth for a longer period doesn't help.

Or maybe luzer-girl must administer oral sex to all other partiers on demand for the rest of the night. Long, slow, extended oral sex, yes...

that sounds good.

Back