Window Shopping

Ambisextrous

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Jul 31, 2014
Posts
310
This thread is closed.

Just because a boy doesn’t have a hymen, he can still have something broken when his innocence is taken.

: : : : :

I’m such a loser!

That’s what Joey was thinking, sitting alone at the bar. For the umpteenth time he struck out with the ladies. He was even visiting a club he’d never been to before, hoping a different crowd might afford him a fresh start. His objective was always the same, to meet that very special woman who would finally change his social media status from ‘single’ to, well, to any other status.

Joey was 21 years old, but his slight 5 foot 7 frame and youthful, fair complexion made him appear much younger. He always got carded at bars, even the 18-&-over dance clubs. He’d come to accept that his boyish good looks didn’t appeal to the women looking for a big, rugged man. But there were plenty of other women and he was wasn’t too particular. Not that he was desperate, but he’d have any woman that would have him.

Strangely, it seemed Joey had always been obsessed with things sexual. He was preoccupied with big breasts and nipples. He daydreamed about bubble butts, with their sweaty cracks and tight holes. Of course he liked pussy too, but it was boobs and butts that really turned him on.

The truth was that Joey had little personal experience with most things sexual. He spent plenty of time surfing porn, but had never done much with an actual woman. And tonight he was going home alone. It felt like he was window shopping, but not bringing the goods home. And that made him feel like a loser.

Joey’s depressed funk was suddenly interrupted when the bartender set a fresh Margarita in front of him. “Here y’ go buddy. Looks like your luck’s about to change. The pretty lady over there would like you to join her for a drink.”

Joey looked where the bartender indicated. At a corner booth sat a woman alone and she was indeed very pretty. She smiled and raised her glass sociably when she saw she had his attention. Joey almost fell off his barstool in shock. Somehow, he managed to cross the room with drink in hand and arrive at her tableside. Upon closer look, the woman was not just pretty, she was stunningly attractive. She was the type of woman he never would have thought to approach; he was clearly not in her league at all.

“Thanks for the drink,” he said nervously. “Have we met before? You look so familiar.” This time, Joey wasn’t just delivering a pick-up line. He truly did think she reminded him of someone.
 
Last edited:
Taking a sip from her drink Ann-Marie carefully studied the boy for a moment. At first his introduction sounded like a cheesey pick-up line, but as she looked at him intently he seemed to genuinely trying to remember her. Licking her lips as she set her glass down on the table in front of her, a finger wiping her dark lipstick from the rim thoughtfully for a moment before deciding to take it as a compliment.

"I'm pretty sure we haven't met before..." She paused, waiting for the young man to introduce himself."
 
"No? I suppose you're right. Oh, I'm Joey. Marsh. Joey Marsh."

"Excuse me for staring, but you are absolutely the most beautiful woman in here. I really know I'm right about that because I've seen all the others and they're nowhere near as beautiful as you are."

Joey finally took a breath then smiled sheepishly.

"Do you want me to sit with you? I mean, uh, is this seat taken?"
 
Almost laughing at the young man's outburst Ann-Marie waved her hand towards the seat beside her while raising her empty glass in the air with her other hand. "Feel free to join me," She said with languid tones, her eyes darting sideways as one of the waitresses appeared as if by magic to quickly replace her glass with a fresh drink.

"And what do you do with your time, when you aren't admiring all the women in night clubs, Joey Marsh?" Her voice had just a hint of inebriation to it as Anne-Marie lifted her glass to take her first sip, her eyes gazing over at Joey as she did.
 
Joey slid into the booth to sit across the table from the woman. He couldn't stop his eyes from taking a quick trip down to her breasts, which looked fabulous in a black shelf bra that showed through an almost sheer satin blouse. After enjoying that stimulating eyeful, Joey's eyes returned to the woman's face and her own inquisitive gaze.

"Um well, I work at a mailbox shop sorting mail and, um, putting it in boxes. I go to the junior college two nights a week taking business courses. And most Sundays I visit my granny, even though she doesn't know me any more; she lives in a memory care facility."

"So what about you, gorgeous? What do you do besides sitting in nightclubs being admired by every man and making every other women jealous?"
 
Holding her glass close to her lips Anne-Marie smiled enigmatically, noting the dip of the young man's head as he oogled at her breasts slightly longer than most men would dare. "I get by," She answer, giving little as she took a sip, "People always seem to be around to pay for most things, and I have a little stashed away for a rainy day."

Placing her glass on the table she shifted her body in her seat, turning towards Joey as she lifted her leg and slowly crossed it over the other, her foot brushing against his calf. "It sounds like you're quite the busy man though. Whenever do you find time to play?"
 
The touch of her foot on his calf was an unexpected treat. Joey hadn't had any physical contact tonight, not even so much as a handshake.

"I usually have a couple nights free to go out clubbing. I'm single and I like to dance, so I like places like this. Couple of drinks, couple of dances. Maybe I meet someone, have some fun."

"Oh, would you like to dance? Miss, I don't even know your name. Dance with me? I'm a better dancer that talker. I promise."
 
Turning to look at the dance floor Ann-Marie wrinkled her nose with disgust as she saw the half-naked girls grinding themselves against the older, shabby men. "I prefer not to dance in public." She said, turning back towards Joey with a smile, "But perhaps a private show would be better?"
 
Joey couldn't believe his luck was changing so quickly. He heard what she said, but wanted to be sure what she meant.

"Are you suggesting we might go someplace, um, private to, um, dance?"
 
Nodding her head towards the glass stairs to the back of the club, which were cordoned off with a silk rope and guarded by a man who was at least twice Joey's size, Ann-Marie smiled. "They have some private rooms over there." She told him, "they're right above the stage and you can hear the music well, but you don't have to worry about being jostled by strangers."

As she spoke Ann-Marie pointed her fingers up towards the large mirrors set in a circle around the ceiling. For all intents and purposes they seemed just to be normal mirrors, with no sign of hidden rooms behind them. "I have friends in the management here. I'm sure they'd let us use one of them."
 
"Awesome! So there's rooms upstairs for VIP's? Sounds like fun. Do they let you..."

Joey stopped himself before he looked stupid. He imagined all sorts of things went on in those rooms--sex, drugs, rock 'n roll, gambling--but he didn't think a classy looking lady like this would be into anything notorious. Well, maybe when he impressed her with his dance moves, she'd want a little something extra. He could hope.

"Hells yeah! Let's go."
 
Swinging her long legs out from under the table, Ann-Marie rose to her feet, downing the last of her drink and placing the glass on the table before reaching out, offering her hand to Joey.

"As I said, the rooms are private." She told him with a playful smile. "They let you do almost anything in there, as long as you're willing to pay for the damages afterwards."
 
The woman stood up, giving Joey his first look at her complete package, which was impressive. Her wardrobe looked expensive. The shimmery-sheer blouse was tucked into a wide sculptured belt of black leather matching her impossibly high heels. Her black silk pencil skirt was knee length and just tight enough to look sexy, but not obscene. Her body looked amazing, with long shapely legs and a butt to rival her breasts as Joey's favorite view.

When she offered her hand, Joey took it and jumped right up to accompany her across the room. He still didn't know her name, and wondered if he'd be rude to ask again.
 
Taking Joey's hand Ann-Marie turned away from the table and started making her way across the room at a brisk trot, half-pulling, half-dragging the young man behind her. As she walking around the dance floor, her hips rolling from side-to-side with each step inside her tight skirt, she looked down on the young girls bouncing around with an air of distaste. She abhorred such 'meat market' tactics used to attract men, why bother when the direct approach had always served her so well.

As they approached the roped off stairway she didn't even have to say a word to the guard, he simply leant over and unclipped the silk rope as soon as she saw her heading his way, giving a slight nod of his head as she passed.

Letting go of Joey's hand Ann-Marie took hold of the bannister, looking back at her young companion as she started to make her way up the steep staircase. "Just follow me and you'll be fine," She told him with a knowing grin.
 
Following the woman up the stairs was not easy; in fact it got harder with every step. For one thing, Joey walked a few steps behind the woman where the view of her curvy butt swaying right before his eyes was hypnotic and quite arousing. Then there were a lot of very steep steps to climb. By the time they reached the top, Joey was light-headed and sporting a boner.

Joey was happy to let the woman lead him by the hand down the dimly lit and circuitous corridor. They passed several closed doors, occupied rooms as evident from the noises coming from within. There were also several open doors of vacant rooms, but the woman passed them by too. Her destination was the very end of the corridor. The closed door did not give her a moment's pause. She opened the door and pulled her companion into the near blackness inside.
 
The only light in the room came through the smoky one-way mirror which dominated an entire wall. As the flashes of colourful light splashed against the walls Ann-Marie eased herself across to a bar set in the far wall. Waving her hand towards the large black velvet couch which ran round the other two walls. "Feel free to make yourself comfortable." She said seductively.

Reaching up she slowly pulled her satin blouse from under her belt before unbuttoning it with slow, deliberate grace. With a shrug of her shoulders she let it slip down her arms to lay crumped on the floor. Next her hands moved to her buckle, unfastening her belt before pulling it in one free and simple motion from around her waist. Instead of dropping the wide strap of leather she wrapped it smoothly around her forearm with practiced ease. Her hand moved down, quickly unzipping her skirt, letting it fall to the ground as she simply stepped out of it.

Leaning over the bar, dressed only in her matching black underwear, suspender belt and stockings, she reached for a cocktail shaker which lay waiting in a bucket of ice, almost as if she'd been expected. Quickly splashing the contents into a pair of glasses she lifted one to her mouth, sipping the contents as she turned back towards Joey with a smile as the neon flashes illuminated her hungry eyes.
 
As the woman suggested, Joey made himself comfortable on the sofa, adjusting his bent cock to be more comfortable too. He watched in disbelief as the woman immediately removed her blouse, belt and skirt. He especially liked the way her long blond hair and light mocha skin took on the shifting colors projecting through the window, giving her a surreal glow. The stark transformation from classy lady to psychedelic lingerie model left Joey dry mouthed.

But the woman seemed prepared to wet his whistle again. Bending over the bar and giving Joey an unforgettable view of her fantastic ass, she poured drinks for them both. She turned back around to bring Joey his drink, sipping her own and smiling. Joey was smiling too, because he could see her shelf bra had slipped slightly and now her big brown nipples were peeking over the lace trimmed cups.

Joey had to say, "Lady, I must have died and gone to heaven. For sure, because you are definitely an angel."
 
Drawing close Ann-Marie bent down in front of Joey, holding his drink out for him. When he reached for it she quickly darted forwards, pressing her mouth to his and letting the alcohol which had been warming on her tongue flow over his and down his throat.

With her free hand she reached down, fingers stroking over the growing bulge in his pants as her tongue worked its way around Joey's mouth until she finally pulled back, licking her lips. "How'd you like that? It's my own special blend."
 
"I liked it. Haven't tried many kinds of drinks. I usually just drink Margaritas. But I really liked your delivery, the lips, the tongue, the hand. I know you could feel how much I liked it. I like you. So why don't you get comfy with me on the sofa. Let me give you a little of my lips, tongue, and hands. Would you like that?"

Joey was eyeing her nipples, wanting to suck them until they were stiff peaks.
 
Pressing her finger to Joey's lips Ann-Marie smiled mischievously, "I thought I brought you up here so you could show me your dance moves?" She asked, her tone husky and playful as she backed away, lowering herself onto the couch and waving to the centre of the room. "So dance for me."

As she lay back, her eyes watching Joey expectantly her free hand slowly stroked its way down the side of her body, fingertip fluttering over her navel as she awaited her entertainment.
 
"I was hoping to dance with you, not for you, but I do have a little something I think you'll like."

Joey had taken his tie off, unbuttoned his shirt, and kicked his shoes off. He thought showing a little of his skin might be inspiring to his host as she was to him. He tied his shirt around his waist, a makeshift skirt.

"Now just imagine this is a grass skirt. And I should have a ukulele backup."

He unbuckled and dropped his slacks, and kicked them aside.

He began to sing and hula.

"Oh, we're going to the hukilau
Huki, huki, huki, huki, huki, hukilau"

His foot and hand moves were precise and graceful.

"Ev'rybody loves the hukilau
Where the lau lau is the kau kau at the hukilau."

His voice was passable, if not Don Ho.

"We throw our nets out into the sea
And all the ama ama come a-swimming to me
Oh, we're going to the hukilau
Huki, huki, huki, huki, hukilau."

Joey took a bow.
 
Ann-Marie covered her mouth with her hand as she almost choked on her drink. Recovering she began to giggle softly before reaching out a hand to Joey. "That's adorable." She said with a smile, "And I think it deserves a reward..."
 
"Oh yeah. Well trust me, my hips sway much better with a real grass skirt."

Joey had received an A+ on his Hukilau Hula when he performed it in his high school dance class. Some of the guys teased him for wearing a grass skirt, but some of the girls wanted to go out with him after the performance.

"So," Joey took the woman's outstretched hand, "whats my reward?"
 
With a quick tug Ann-Marie pulled Joey down on the couch beside her before lifting her leg and sliding over on top of his lap. Leaning in close she moved her mouth beside his ear, whispering heavily, "How about I show you some of my dancing techniques?"

Before he had a chance to answer Ann-Marie leant herself backwards, her crotch pressing against his as she arched her back almost impossibly far, tossing her head as her golden curls brushed over the floor and her ample breasts rose before him.

As she lifted herself back up her hands slowly made their way up her body, tracing her curves as she guided his attention from her waist up to her chest before wrapping her hands around her breasts and holding them together as she leant forwards, almost pressing them into his face only to arch away again at the last moment.

Her hands continued upwards, lifting her hair above her before letting it fall down. She kept her arms high, weaving them in the air to the sound of the incessant bass beat rising up from the club below, her hips grinding in Joey's lap as her panty-clad pussy stroked over his growing cock and the neon waves washed over her wallowing body.
 
Last edited:
The woman straddled Joey's lap. He was held captive, a very happy captive.

Joey had once gone to a strip joint and paid for a lap-dance. What he got for that $50 two-minute snack paled in comparison to the overwhelming sexual buffet being served up now.

The beautiful blond was so hot she seemed on fire. Visually, the colored lights were flickering like flames across her voluptuous, gyrating body. Joey could feel the heat radiating from her crotch through the thin layers of cotton covering his cock. He was already hard and she was grinding, making him harder.

Joey watched her move sensuously over him, dancing to the throbbing bass beat. She pushed her big breasts close to his face then pulled away before he could taste them.

Joey loved the way the woman teased him, aroused him, ignited his lust. She was just what he needed to get over his loser mentality. He was definitely a winner tonight.
 
Back
Top