As 2014 comes to a close did you...

I just noticed that I wrote "expected" instead of "unexpected" in my previous post which makes me look like a total bitch. :eek: Why do I not re-read my posts?:(



Incest is probably the only category that I feel I couldn't do it justice. I have no family other than my two spouses and our two kids (who are almost 6) so I have a huge disconnect toward why people find it hot. Sure I could substitute every instance of "Jenny" with "Mommy" but whats the fun in that?

Anal is the only one I wouldn't bother with. It's a pain in the ass.
 
Don't like writing cheating stories. That's why almost all of my stories make a point of putting any potential SOs out of the way, even if it's not especially important to the story overall.
 
Interesting! I wouldn't say I love cheating, but I like reluctant affairs. So hot you just can't say no. That's why I wish there was an actual Married section. Instead all we have is LW . . .

Don't like writing cheating stories. That's why almost all of my stories make a point of putting any potential SOs out of the way, even if it's not especially important to the story overall.
 
Don't like writing cheating stories. That's why almost all of my stories make a point of putting any potential SOs out of the way, even if it's not especially important to the story overall.

I have that 'flawed nobility' in incest. all but one of my M/S stories have dad dead or somehow out of the picture. Not one for the mom son "cheating" That's right, my incest has integrity...:rolleyes:
 
I have experimented. It lasted about 30 second before I was like "That's never gonna happen."

I try to keep an open mind. It's a thing, I respect that.


I used to not understand it until I tried some of it. It can be fun with the right adventurous partner(s).
 
69 stories posted to Lit. so far this year, with 1 posting tomorrow and 1 being submitted tomorrow. Moved up from #8 all-time high producer last year to #6 this year, with the hope to post at least 55 stories next year and move to #4.
 
I wouldn't count on that. With the high vote totals and trolling there, it's quite easy to fall below 4.5.

Now, if you want to get a phenomenal number of views, post anything with "Mom" in the title and/or ( to a lesser extent ) the description.

You could get 50k views by posting two pages of the phone book with "Mom" in the title.

Too true. I have 4 stories with a red H and 3 of them have "Mom" in the title. I like to think my stories are slightly better than reading the phone book.

My goal this year was to use my writing skills to get laid in the real world. I achieved my goal. :)
 
2013 was a big learning curve for me both here in the forums and in my writing.

2014 - is my year to try and finish several series that are still open (6) that I tinker with from time to time and try and write a final series in my Bella saga. I have decided to do Survivor again as I think it helped me to stretch out of my comfort-zone a lot but I need to not let it take away from the series that the few people who actually like my writing enjoy or stress me out trying to reach unrealistic goals.

Best of luck with all your writing goals for lit this year everyone, I look forward to reading a lot of your stories. :rose:

I guess my plans were an epic fail, not only did I not finish some series off, but i started a new one or two as well... oh dear. Life got to busy in the second half of the year to do survivor well but i gave it a shot and I did do that third series of Bella though it isn't complete at 12 chapters, bummer.

So next year in the absence of survivor in 2015 I will endeavor to finish off some of my open series before starting anymore... well that's the plan but I am notoriously easy to distract.. :eek:
 
BDSM is my squick. Can't stand it. Don't get it.

Mine is Interracial Love. I just don't understand what the category is about. Loving people can be of any skin colour or any nationality.

I can understand that differences can lead to misunderstandings, confusion, and difficulties with parental and society's expectations, but those differences exist without race e.g. the Montagues and Capulets of Romeo and Juliet.

Black and White, Red and Yellow, differing castes in India? I can understand that conflict can arise. But people loving each other? That's universal.
 
Mine is Interracial Love. I just don't understand what the category is about. Loving people can be of any skin colour or any nationality.

I can understand that differences can lead to misunderstandings, confusion, and difficulties with parental and society's expectations, but those differences exist without race e.g. the Montagues and Capulets of Romeo and Juliet.

Black and White, Red and Yellow, differing castes in India? I can understand that conflict can arise. But people loving each other? That's universal.

I'm glad you posted this because my view on interracial is this.

Taboo....by definition is something society would frown upon. So for there to be a taboo thrill associated with people of two "colors" having sex then I can't help but see that as racist.

I admit there is a sexual thrill for me in the sense of seeing the "contrast" of two bodies with different skin tones, but it has nothing to do with any type of taboo.

the majority of interracial stories are Black men/white woman and 90% of them are racist although most don't look far enough into them to see it that way.
 
Achieve any writing goals that you set in 2014?

I was MIA when this thread got started last week. After looking back to the goals I set and the reality that followed, I'm not sure whether to be embarrassed for missing almost every one of them, or be puffed up with pride in the one that I did manage to somehow achieve...and twice no less! :cool:

The bipolar disorder played hell with me for five months and only managed to eek out two of the twelve single-shot strokers I had as a goal.

I did accomplish adding 14 chapters to my flagship series, Pizza Boy at the Door, but only halfway 'found an ending' for it...which was another goal I set a year ago. Once the two edits go live this week, PBatD will have finally ended with chapter 20 and after more than 153,000 words. However, the old chapter 21 will become the new chapter 1 of the second part of the now designated 'Pizza Boy Trilogy' and will be titled Pizza Boy Back at the Door. To quote the immortal Jackie Gleason: "And awaaay we go."

I had planned to enter a couple of the contests, but that goal never got beyond some idea discussions with the muse. :rolleyes: I was specifically shooting for 50 new submissions, but fell far short with only 16, all done in the first five months of 2014.

I'm still shaking my head at my final 2014 goal that I was crazy enough to put into writing last December:

One other specific goal is to break into the Hall of Fame...have a couple that keep bumping up against the threshhold, but haven't stepped across it yet.

Currently, chapter 20 of PBatD is #19 on the All Time HOF list for GM, and chapter 9 is in position #143 of that 'Top 250' ranking. So it turns out the one goal I had the least confidence in, became the only goal I managed to actually achieve and even exceed.

Now I am almost scared to set ANY goals for 2015. :p
 
Back
Top