What would you do if Lit shut down tomorrow?

I would miss the stories the most. I would probably look for other internet sites for the stories.

Yes, Tumblr would be (and actually is for me) an alternate resource for the imagery. But the cool thing about images on Literotica is that they are (more or less) curated so to speak. People have posted pictures/gif links that they especially liked and wanted to share. Tumblr is more of a grab-bag.

And I have made a few I.M. friends here that I would miss.
 
*hopes Lit shuts down now* :p

Naw.. if lit shut down, I'd try to stay in touch with everyone that was good at conversation.. or insanely hot I suppose :p

Haha yeah I know, I’m shit at this online stuff.
I could do with spending more time here and there. 🤔
 
interesting question. Im not sure why I come here in the first place. Basically from habit, so it would feel odd for a day or two and then I would become far more productive by forced design. :D
 
As long as I could still talk to sassy pants (we always have the other place!) I'd cope. Would need some contact details for friends on here though.
 
I have the people I will stay in touch with, so I'd spend more time doing the things I've always done.

This does occur to me sometimes. It's been a long time and they won't even fix something as simple as adding/editing profile info - a basic feature of every site. Aside from ads that you see on the story side, I don't know how the site makes money, and they do use a lot of server space for the forum side.
 
I'd be sad and then probably spend more time on Tumblr like other people have posted. I don't have any friends here or anyone that I keep in touch with outside of Lit, so there's nothing to miss there.
 
I’d start a new community. I have a few contacts here, and they know a lot of people who know a lot of people who frequent this place. Word would spread. Then I’d make QOL improvements that should be already present on this antiquated website.

You know, things like being able to edit your profile. :rolleyes:
 
Read my StarWars Novels, get on my JediCounselForums and denate StarWars knowledge
 
Cook more exotic meals rather than what I've been raised to cook. My Cinderella duties would be done quicker. I'd be volunteering towards a worthwhile cause. Reading more books. Getting out more.

Looks like I will be able to working on some of these now.
 
I'd spend less time worrying about not hearing approaching footsteps behind me... :eek:
 
I did not think Literotica was so powerful that it could shut down tomorrow. Many people look forward to tomorrow coming.
 
I'd spend more time on Goodreads or Tumblr, couple of other places I've been neglecting. I'd find something to fill the time I'm sure.
 
Back
Top