Looking for recommended stories about reconciliation in the Loving Wives category

My heart is like destroyed, after reading "My Story and "Average Descent" by Jidoka.

"I Started Out Roasting A Pig" is a nice LW story, not a reconciliation, but it doesn't pull on heart strings as the wife was a total slut.

"Is It Still Worth Fighting For?" is a good reconciliation

Last edited:
What exactly do you mean by 'my heart is destroyed'? Is that a good thing, or a bad thing?

What exactly do you mean by 'my heart is destroyed'? Is that a good thing, or a bad thing?

I would have to go with good since the author managed to instill a great deal of hopelessness and despair for the characters. And that's what I believe he was going for. If you haven't read them give them a shot they aren't reconciliations though

Last edited:
So you're saying that the stories end in tragedy? Thanks, but no thanks. I've had more than enough of my fair share of that in the real world. I haven't been on antidepressants since I was 12 for nothing.

Hmm, then ya I'd suggest you skip those first two, you can try "Love and Trust", "Sorry" and "Stuff" all by Slirpuff they are all reconciliation, they don't deal with infidelity though, honesty most of the LW stories I've read so far that actually go into infidelity end up either in divorce, or BTB. "Heres What will happen" is about temptation

"The Accident" by curious2c is pretty good, it has infidelity and reconciliation.

There were a few others but they weren't worth it as the husband only stayed for the assets, and the children.

Last edited:
Hmm, then ya I'd suggest you skip those first two, you can try "Love and Trust", "Sorry" and "Stuff" all by Slirpuff they are all reconciliation, they don't deal with infidelity though, honesty most of the LW stories I've read so far that actually go into infidelity end up either in divorce, or BTB. "Heres What will happen" is about temptation

"The Accident" by curious2c is pretty good, it has infidelity and reconciliation.

There were a few others but they weren't worth it as the husband only stayed for the assets, and the children.

I'd agree that the Slirpuff stories are good though from my recollection Stuff doesn't have any cheating. It's still a great read though.

I don't write BTB stories but I also don't write stories about women desperate for a big cock. The reason is that it rarely happens in the real world. Secrets and Lies is reconciliation of sorts as is Me Time. and The Restraining Order is definitely reconciliation.

Still as my stalker will undoubtedly tell you , no one wants to read my stories.

Does anybody know where to find DanielQSteele1's new work after he stopped posting to Literotica?

Bit of a bump

But probably the best reconciliation story on LW would have to be Rehnquist's The Lazy lemon Sun.

On Daniel Q Steele, I've actually bought 3 When We Were Married volumes on Smashword, with last one being "The Wind Is Rising" and it's still not finished. The story just kept getting better but I must admit I'm a bit miffed that it's been nearly 2 years now since that last vol 3 and still nothing. Vol 4 was supposed to be released in March last year. I gave up on reluctantly. It's a shame

For some reason I really like the BTB endings. It probably says something about my upbringing that I am turned on by the idea of being shamed and punished for having sex.

Back