The "I Didn't Get Laid Today" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
logophile said:
Don't start on me about the batteries again, Tol!
I made it perfectly clear several days ago in this very thread that if you would get your ass over here, you could do as you wished with my batteries. Until then, they're mine all mine and I'm lucky to have them!

:D

It'd be a hell of a lot easier if you lived in the same country ya know :D

and I'm all out of wit for the night.. too many smart-ass remarks at the pool hall.. damnit.
 
logophile said:
Yes, me too.
With an extra side of Yui, if you don't mind.

Oh my, we could have a logo-pile. ;)

Celtic Princess said:
Would that be the red or the blue? :D

See, don't you think the number system works better than, "I'll have the red Hank, please," or "Please pass the green Gunter?" ;)
 
logophile said:
Story? Uh, yeah. That's what I was talking about. Let's write a story... Or something. :p

I would be truly honoured to work on a story with you..

PS - I work in partnership best in person ;)
 
she_is_my_addiction said:
I'm where I said I'd be babe. :) I'm not saying it on an open forum but I'm still safe...and alive.

PM me later babe. :heart:

your soul sistah

Sorry girl, I wasn't asking for a geographical location. Just wondering where in the AH you were! So good to see you!
 
moonlight elf said:
give them some time, we haven't seem SIMA for awhile.

I know that, but had to interject a little bit ;)

*HUGS for SIMA*
 
carsonshepherd said:
I started this thread on January 30. I've had sex once since then. *bangs head on keyboard*

So much for the "all guys are always horny" theory. I would set you up with my ex, he's always horny, but he sort of likes girls. Sorry. :(

Though, thinking about it, you could try that beer thing with him...he's way cute and kind of short (only 5' 10" – didn't you say you liked shorter guys? Or did I dream that? :confused: )...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top