Where are all the bi and lesbian women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a pathetic mess. I typed that message on a whim and then sat here for twenty minutes afraid to even say hi to anyone in the thread. I don't need a forum I need a couch and a doctor I believe.

I'm new and just stumbled upon this forum, although I've been reading stories on lit for years. Any tips?

I reread most of this thread, and am just dripping wet. Trying to keep my fingers out of my cunt, but we'll see ;)

Hey girls! Mind if I join in:). New to lit and loving it here so far:). Never been with a woman but have always been totally turned onto the thought of it... I'm past the be "curious" I know this is what I need in my iife so this is a great way for me to get some tips:).

Hey girls! Mind if I join in:). New to lit and loving it here so far:). Never been with a woman but have always been totally turned onto the thought of it... I'm past the be "curious" I know this is what I need in my iife so this is a great way for me to get some tips:).

Welcome. Feel free to drom by my pm box

is there such a thing as bi-wannabe ? << thats me

I think I must be the only bi-wannabe in a 100 mile radius of here though .... ugg small towns sukk

is there such a thing as bi-wannabe ? << thats me

I think I must be the only bi-wannabe in a 100 mile radius of here though .... ugg small towns sukk

We live in my hometown {along with my parents, grandparents, and some extended family}. Everyone knows everyone. I'd have to go 100 miles away just to find someone new to explore with.

Last edited:
We live in my hometown {along with my parents, grandparents, and some extended family}. Everyone knows everyone. I'd have to go 100 miles away just to find someone knew to explore with.

my problem exactly !! now if only our towns were 101 miles apart with a motel in the middle :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back