Hotel sexual room service (opened for as many roles as the hotel can have)

ButtAnalMan

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 1, 1970
Posts
3,695
I am Jim, a 34 business man in a short business trip. While I was choosing the hotel to stay in, I found that good 5 stars hotel with “Special Room Service” slogan in its advertises. Anyway, I selected the hotel with the hope to receive good meals in my room because sometimes I got tired from my working day and even cannot go to the restaurant inside the hotel.

When I reached the hotel, I noticed how much beautiful are the women in the check-in desk. Their clothes are so sexy with that micro skits and tight tops. My mind was about to explode in my way to my room, two amazing women; one helping me with carrying my luggage and the other walking in front of me to guide me to the room. When we reached, she opened the door and started to show me all suite facilities, desks, fridge, bed ….even how the bathroom is comfort.

I was tired; I took a shower then enjoyed walking fully naked in the room, got the remote control to open the big TV. Just started, I found the advertise off payable adult channels appear on the screen. Navigating through the options, I found an internal number for “Sexual Room Service” and a statement said that this is the “Special Room Service” slogan that appears in our advertises. The services were available for different categories: [1] Single man, [2] Single Women, [3] Couple of men, [4] Couple of women, [5] Man and women Couple…

I selected the single man category, WoooW…how many options are there…………I could not help but catching the telephone set and dial the number. Hearing female voice says:

- “Sexual Room Service”, how can I help you?
- Ohh …this is my first time in this hotel and I am wondering if what I found in your adult channel advertise is true…..sorry if my ques……
- Yes sir, it is…did you select a service, collection of services or do you need any help to choose. I am ready to explain….
- Although I have initial selections, I may change my mind if you explained to me…
- Sure sir, with pleasure, our first service available for single men is…………..she started to explain in details every available choice. Her voice made me crazy and my cock was more than ready to explode…actually, I forget most of what she had say….I told her that I need to listed again to the menu…she said with pleasure, we have……………………

This role play is opened for as many roles as the hotel can have (both male and females). First, a women is needed to complete this telephone call…….I am on the waiting
 
Jioyce

My husband is in Iraq and I took a job mostly to just keep occupied. When i interviewed they told me of options, and the one I accepted was just what i wanted.

I was assigned the noon to 8 PM shift in the customer service section, where we offer the services we advertise. When the guest called, I started telling him of our massage service and told him that for 30 minutes the fee was 60 dollars, and for an hour it was a hundred. Of course i added that any extra services were negotioable between him and the girl.

Then I started telling him of additional programs but he stopped me and asked how soon the masseuse would be available. I giggled and told him I could be right there if that was what he wanted.
 
"That is so good. I am really tired and an immediate massage will help to relax especially if it is (Special). I can say that I need to book an hour in the beginning and according to the quality of the service (;), I said that with a playful sound) we may extend. " This was may answer on your offer.

"I am sure that the quality will be a special quality too". You said this with a very sexy sound that made my cock jump to its full length.

"By the way, sorry for my upcoming question if it seems to be....." I said

"You can ask whatever you want my dear guest." you replied before I complete my question.

"I am sure, just from your voice, that you are so professional, beautiful and ............. sexy" I hesitated to finish my words with (Sexy) but I finally said it.

Your answer was able to make me lose control. You said "Thank you for that and I am sure that you will find my service sexy to a special level. Please, if you have any question before coming to your room, do not hesitate."

"Excuse me, ............... beside your voice I think your face is so beautiful. However, for the service to be special some other things should be special too......" I said.

"Such as what?" you asked.

"Such as......such as....as your legs, hips, tits and butt. I think, I need to see you even in your uniform before agreeing to the cost of the room service. Excuse me if...." I said.

"Sure this is the default start of our service. I will come to your room and you will see yourself. I am really sure of the result." You said playfully and my cock was as a rock.

"Ok, waiting for you"
I closed the telephone and stood up and put on my tight cotton boxer brief.
 
Joyce

As I got ready I laughed to myself. My voice always worked. It seduced the oldest and most remote of my clients. Confident of my success, I packed my little bag of goodies - oils, towels, lotions and powders and even a package of condoms.

Carrying my portable massage table and wearing my hotel uniform, I rode the service elevator to his floor and arrived at his door.

When he opened it wearing just a pair of boxer briefs, I liked his style and when he invited me in, he had me do few turns as he ogled me, and then he asked me to get naked.


Cant - not yet- that is an extra charge. if you want to see, that will be another fifty bucks and it will be after you agree to my services."

I didnt tell him that the fifty was for me- part of my tip. I dont give it away even though by now I was as excited as he was and I was ready for whatever he wanted me to do for him.
 
Last edited:
Jim

When I opened the door, I was not able to move from the surprise. However, my cock was able to move and it was difficult for me to keep myself standing straight from the tightness of the briefs. I think that was easy to be notice by you and your eyes say that.

I welcomed you and you did the turns to show me your body. To my surprise, I wasn't able to focus on the sexy parts of your body. Your eyes and lips was enough to give an alcohol-like effect. However, I started to go down with my eyes slowly. From your neck, to your chests to you perfectly shaped fully rounded tits. The nipples were noticeable too. The perfect size for a hungry mouth like mine. Slender hip and perfectly shaped legs that appears from your short uniform. Your skin is smooth like the cream.

The quality of the service became so clear, however, I need to complete the check-up. As you know business is business and I have to be sure of the quality of the service. So, let us check the final target.

While I am on my soft chair, I told you to give me the view.

"Please, can you turn around and hold to give me a clear view for your butt?"

When you did, I was not able to stay in my position as my cock started to send some waves of pain. It seems that the boxer briefs were not a good idea.

Your butt's shape is exactly the shape that I like (the heart shaped butt) and the size is the perfect for everything I have I my mind. In this moment, I was able to say that it is no longer a business anymore. Sure, it will be more and more.

"Don't worry, the extra charge will not be a problem, however, it is a good idea not to get naked right now as I am not ready to loose my control before starting" I said while still focusing on your butt.

I started to thinly about the extra charges. If getting naked will add this, I think what in my mind may need an opened bank account! I think I will run out of cash and will need to use my visa card. However, I can not see a visa device in your stuff. I imagined that to use my credit card, I will just need to pass it slowly between your butt chicks and then insert a finger in your asshole to complete the transaction.

"What is your opinion? Do you like what you see? shall we start?" you asked bringing me to the world again from my happy imaginations.

"I think we already started when you give me the view of your butt and you can start counting the hour from that moment" I replied and;) was sure that it will not be an hour. It will be more but without any extra charges.
 
Joyce

He had me shaking like hello. The bulge in his bixer briefs was enticing, and although i had three clients already today, I was as turned on as I ever get as I bent over and showed him my ass.

Under my little hotel smock i never wear anything. My naked ass was his to view and I even reached back and spread my asscheeks for him. He could see my pussy and my rosebud and so far it hadnt even cost him anything.

My mind was made up. I had to charge him for the hour for the hotel, but the rest of it - well- he could charge me!

I stood and turned to face him, and unbuttonned the top three buttons on my smock.

"like what you see?" , I asked. Then I told him that since he looked uncomfortable, he might like to get comfortable and let me see what I was already fantacizing about in those shorts he was wearing.
 
Last edited:
As you opened the three buttons, the curves of you tits became clear and I start to dream about the nipples. Seems to be brown and will feel so good in licking, sucking and even more harder actions that can add some pain flavour.

It was clear that your eyes are fixed and focus on the rock in my boxer and I can say from the view of your lips that you are hungry as much as I am. however, I prefer to take it slow and ignore the time limit. My credit card is ready and I just need to check that the card machine is working. Mean your butt is ready.

I told you that I need you on my lap. Slowly you came with your eyes keeping contact with my eye. You opened your legs around my lap and sit on my lap directly facing me. Your cunt was just above my cock and I started to feel the wet spot through my briefs.

"I did not have my lunch yet. Can I have some starters?" I said
You got my idea and opened your uniform. I started to suck your left nipple softly and then harder. You started to moan and sent your head to the back and closed your eyes while holding my head between your hands.

Your moaning sounds were erotic. I wrapped my hands around your naked butt feel the softness of your butt chicks. My fingers went directly to the crack and it was easy to find the hot spot. I put my right hand finger on your asshole and suddenly pushed it in one movement into your asshole.

You gasped, looked in my eyes opened your mouth speechless. Finally, you were about to speak and said: "What are you doing?". I replied: "I was checking if the credit machine works."

"What?" you said while you are trying to get used to the sensation in your asshole.

"Don't worry. Should I stop" I said while pushing my finger deeper.

You looked in my eyes and said "Sure not" and smiled

"OK, let's start. I need you to give me butt massage while I lay flat on my stomach. This usually help me understand the woman that I play with" I said looking deep into your eyes.
 
Joyce

"The massage will be on your room bill. The extras are in cash", I murmurred as i climbed on his lap. letting his nice cock rub up against my naked labia. I was ready to fuck him rtight then asnd there but he wanted a butt massage with him laying on his tummy.

What the hell was that? but I got off of him and he laid on the bed after dropping his shorts with his back to me, so I still didnt get a look at that thing i wanted in me.

I just looked at him and asked if he wanted me to massage his back or anywhere else, as i took off my smock and we both were now naked
 
Jim

"Please, focus on my butt as I will focus on yours." I replied

I started to feel that she wanted some thing else, however, I was sending her a signal of what I am going to do for her. I want her to know that I love butt play. Hopefully, she got my idea. however, i am ready to do whatever she want.
 
Joyce

OK. If that was what he wasnted, I wanted it too.

I straddled him and put my hands on his asscheeks, and rubbed them a bit and then spreading them apart.

I slid backward a little and as his asshole was visible, I leaned down and rubbed it with my curled up tongue, hoping he would get up on his knees and let me penetrate it like i liked getting licked back there.

I have never done this with my husband, but once I became a whore I became addicted to anal play. Usually I charge a grand to do this with a client, but tonight i am doing it for love, and I wanted to spend the whole night playing with him.
 
Jim

When she started to lick my asshole, I was confident that she got the idea and that we will start an anal and butt night. she did not talk, however, I think she need more access to my asshole and even more things. Hence, I started to push backward and up, till i became on my hands and knees.

Opened my legs slightly, then looked back to see her face deep into my asshole. She is really professional, but I think, it is more than work. Am I wright?

I wondered what she is going to do.
 
Joyce

As I licked him, I stroked his cock and played with his dangling balls with my hand.

I pulled his cock back through his spread legs and kissed the tip and then took each ball in my mouth, until I asked him to roll over so I could suck him.

He asked about extras, and I met his eyes and told him not to worry, I was doing it for love

He did what I asked and i took him deep in my mouth. I have always loved sucking cock and couldnt believe I had found a job where I got paid for it. It was seldom I did it for free but it was a delight to be pleasuring him because I wanted to, not because I was being paid.

But I wanted him in my cunt too so i crawled up and then lowered myself on him and took him deep up in me. I leaned diwn and dangled my nipples on him tickling him as i kissed him and fed him the tongue that had been up in his ass.

"Do you like this baby? Can I stay with you all night?, I asked.
 
Yes. I am right. This is not just a business professional service. It is love.

I can not explain my feeling when she took my cock into her mouth. How warm and soft it is. Her lips wrapped around the head of my cock and and I can feel the tip of her tongue play with the hole of my cock. This sends waves after waves of electric shocks into my body and I started to feel the tense into my butt muscles as I try to accommodate with the feeling.

To my surprise, and although it is not fair to let her take my cock into her mouth while I am completely naked and she still with her clothes, I was not even need to see her naked to be pushed above the limit. Her eyes and facial expressions while she is sucking my cock is so intense. A complete lust, and when I tried to change my focus away from her face to avoid cumming so fast, I found the view of her butt high in the air. Although I am seeing the position from her head direction and is not able to see the direct view of her butt, but I can imagine that. She started to take my cock so deep into her mouth and of course the sensation increased too.

Finally, she focused on my eye and took my cock out of her mouth then she came and started to sit on my lap taking my cock into her cunt. Effortlessly, my cock went into your cunt so easy as you were completely wet and to my surprise was the hottest cunt that I have ever fucked. Again, it seems that everything is special even your cunt. Beside the hot wet cunt, there was your hard clit. I feel it against my too short pubic hair. I had cut it around a week ago, and it is currently too short but sharply stand straight out from my pubic area. This makes its contact with your sensitive clit so intense. It will send waves of electricity into your clit and if there is a fraction between your clit and my pubic short hair, it will give a brush similar effect which will increase the fun. So, I put my hands around your hips and forced you down and moved you forward and backward while my cock is deep into your cunt. This let you gasped and closed your eyes and started to kiss me. A different taste of your tongue after it was in my asshole, but was amazing.

You opened your eyes and asked to if you can stay the whole night with me. I said:

"Only if you accepted my terms and conditions."

Your face showed a strange look, what a stupid man. How can I tell him that I want to stay the night with him and he talk about terms and conditions?, So I started to explain:

"You have to accept 3 conditions: First, you no long be my service provider, can you accept to be my princess?. Second, you have to be open minded and be ready to learn many new (Special) things. Third, you should be able to count as you will need to count the number of (Special) orgasms that I am going to give you tonight."

You smiled again, huge me and then deeply kissed me. So, I said:

"This is the most erotic agreement in my life. Are you ready for your first special orgasm?"
 
Joyce

"I am your princess, sweetheart. I dont talk or feel this way very often, but from the first moment i laid eyes on you I wanted you to do just what we are and have been doing."

Special orgasms? what did that mean? Dd he think there was anything in my sex life that I have never experienced? With a professional whore? What in the world is he talking about?

But I couldnt wait to find out. I was in heaven with him in me.
 
Back
Top