Women who like to be taken forcefully

Thank you for keeping me out of verbal trouble. :D

I understand what you're saying. I would venture to say that, love or not, one should be careful with one's partner. Broken toys aren't nearly as much fun. Love definitely tends to soften the edges of sensibility even further.

I often rely on my One to keep my desires in line with reality and safety, even when I may have lost sense of both. For example, I have fantasies of being whipped until I'm bleeding, which sounds hot but just isn't particularly wise. He loves me, and I'm sure would like to fulfill that fantasy on one level, but overrules some of my crazier moments to keep me safe. A play casual play partner might not be as cautious or concerned.

Being whipped until you bleed actually isn't very dangerous. Its important that whoever is doing the whipping is skilled and experienced, and that he cleans his toys between partners. But I've been whipped until I bleed way more than once, and there have been no problems.

Sorry to briefly hijack...just wanted to correct a misperception.

Being whipped until you bleed actually isn't very dangerous. Its important that whoever is doing the whipping is skilled and experienced, and that he cleans his toys between partners. But I've been whipped until I bleed way more than once, and there have been no problems.

Sorry to briefly hijack...just wanted to correct a misperception.

Aftercare is also important.

But I have to quibble just a bit. If you're being whipped to the point of bleeding, this should be something that's been discussed beforehand. A Dom shouldn't just spring this on his subject at the last moment.

Aftercare is also important.

But I have to quibble just a bit. If you're being whipped to the point of bleeding, this should be something that's been discussed beforehand. A Dom shouldn't just spring this on his subject at the last moment.

I agree with that. I know going in there's always a possibility of blood. But yes in general communication is key.

A good hard fucking counts as aftercare for me! :)

love it rough

I for one LOVE it rough and hard! I love to be taken forcefully....struggle a bit, make him work for it. I also (probably in the minority here) LOVE to hear him talk dirty to me while he's forcing himself...telling me what he's gonna do to me. In particular, I love to be forcefully taken by OLDER MEN! Any Canadian OLDER men into that?

I for one LOVE it rough and hard! I love to be taken forcefully....struggle a bit, make him work for it. I also (probably in the minority here) LOVE to hear him talk dirty to me while he's forcing himself...telling me what he's gonna do to me. In particular, I love to be forcefully taken by OLDER MEN! Any Canadian OLDER men into that?

I love to hear my hubby talk dirty to me, tell me how he feels, what he will do next, what he'll do if I don't do what he wants. Very exhilerating.

Tifani

I don't think I could have put it any better. Sums it up perfectly, sometimes you want that raw, animal, sexuall, pleasure. It's always been fun like that. Hubby has come into the bedroom long after I was alseep (I sleep naked) and was apparently already hard and had lubed up without me knowing it. He had quickly climbed onto the bed, spread me and drove right into me. I was taken back and exhilerated at the same time, I nearly came right then. I love the "taken" part.

tif

If you put it like that, then yes I like to be taken forcefully. My ex Master did that to me and I nearly jumped out of my own skin. Right as the tip of his cock spread my skin open, I woke right up. Was very amazing. :heart:

I don't think I could have put it any better. Sums it up perfectly, sometimes you want that raw, animal, sexuall, pleasure. It's always been fun like that. Hubby has come into the bedroom long after I was alseep (I sleep naked) and was apparently already hard and had lubed up without me knowing it. He had quickly climbed onto the bed, spread me and drove right into me. I was taken back and exhilerated at the same time, I nearly came right then. I love the "taken" part.

tif

Wow, this is incredibly hot. Love for this to happen. Though I usually cum before bed so I would probably be wet anyway ;)

I love it when my Master grabs my leash and pulls me to Him. A few good hard smacks on my bare ass and tits to get my attention, and then He tosses me around a bit and pulls my hair, that gets this Kitty purring in no time. :D While I love sensual once in a while, nothing get me going faster than some rough abuse.

I could have written this post! :kiss:

I agree 100% Kitty.

My experience has been, that if its not in them, they aren't going to do it. Its great to have men respect women and all that, but I don't think this is what this fantasy is about for most of us. We don't want to be disrespected, hurt or necessarily degraded as much as we want to be used purely for (mutual) physical pleasure. Its raw, its uninhibited.....I love it. You can try talking to your partner, having a sefe word, and discussing turn ons and offs....men are particularly receptive to praise....so when he gets a little rough or spanks your butt....let him know just how much you like it!

good advice...i'm working on it ;)

don't happen often

This don't happen often and sometimes it will backfire but on occasions maybe I will walk into the bedroom naked from the shower, already hard standing by the bed, and tell her to suck my cock, (how corny!) using a no nonsence type of voice, and to my surprise sometimes she will respond, she will become more oral the harder I force my cock into her mouth, the harder I grab her hair, the further down her throat I push my cock, reaching down and feeling her pussy it will always be soaking, (maybe she has been thinking about getting fucked while I was showering!)

I will finger fuck her hard deep fast pinching her clit, making her wince, there won't be much foreplay and soon I will have her on all fours, slapping her arse harder then necessary just to get the response I want, on one hand she wants to tell me to fuck off that hurt, the other hand she knows she is going to get a good hard fuck and she needs to keep her mouth shut.

When I fuck her I will tease a bit getting her to be graphic asking what she wants, pulling her hair making her cry out. when I do put it in, I push it straight in hard fast holding it still while deep inside her, pulling her hair a bit harder, reaching round and pinching her nipples or clit, then I will go to town fucking her as hard and fast as I can, banging her hard I might leare bruising on her but from the force, marks on her bum where I have grabbed her hard.

She never lasts long before she cums, and always cums 'hard'

She wont want this every time, sometimes she wants the complete difference soft gentle slow, but when she does want a hard brutal fuck, boy is it good. Variety is the spice of life?

Imo

I think there is a distinction between the need to surrender and the beauty of being taken.....

I believe that most women who feel the urge to be taken..to be fucked...dont really have the urge to surrender. Outside the bedroom they are essentially strong, with opinions and individuality. I am noexpert..but this is what I think, there are two different generes....

This is what I have seeked...I dont want to be a master....I dont want to humiliate or degrade her...but ohh hell i do wanna fuck her till she begs to stop...and while she is doing so...she really wants me not to....

where are you...I am looking ..waiting..patiently.

I am about 8 miles outside of Charlotte Nc in a town called Pineville and I am getting damn tired of waiting for you.

I just love watching his primal side take over . . . in that moment, his desire for me is so overwhelming that all other characteristics that make up who he is disappear completely; and then, after, they sweetly reappear. It's an incredible feeling to be desired/taken in that way.

You mean there are women who *don't* like to be taken forcefully?

Thank jeebus I have never hooked up with one of those.

I have often wondered how many women really like to be taken forcefully with the man in control.
I would like to hear from both men and women your experiences and whether or not this would be an indication of her wanting more in that direction - and how I go about it - your help will be appreciated.
You can either send me a private message or give your opinion here - Thanks!:)

My 0.02 -- It depends on my mood. Sometimes, that's exactly how I want to be taken. Hands held down, legs spread wide, plowing into my cunt with his cock. Or from behind. Other times, it's the other way around. I want to hop on top and ride him hard. I have not, however, been able to convince him to let me try a strap-on. Some things will just remain in fantasyland.

I have never been with a woman who did not like being taken forcibly, ravaged. Not to say every woman enjoys it. Most likely it is a case of being subconsciously attracted to this sort of woman.

I have never been with a woman who did not like being taken forcibly, ravaged. Not to say every woman enjoys it. Most likely it is a case of being subconsciously attracted to this sort of woman.

Same thing from the other perspective. I can usually get a vibe about who will fuck me like a dirty little whore. :)

Back