The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
you really dont want to leave much to the imagination do you but i would look sexy in them lol
 
I'm as horny as hell & I suppose everybody is going to bed. It is 7.20pm here in Oz. I'e got a cock that wont go down.
 
omg ny climey and stargame , i was already rubbing but now ive busted out the side of my tight white panties and im leaking, you boys are so sexy, can i play next time?
 
attachment.php


I think I need to take off my panties and rub my little clitty...
 
Just enjoyed a glass of wine, and now it's time to put on my heels and rub my clit until I scream!
 
they're on...debating whether or not to put on my things and teddy...and pour another glass of wine....
 
Fuck it. naked with heels is good enough...had enough wine, not enough orgasms...

*reaches down, starts to softly rub my clit*
 
So hard!!!

Just got out of the shower, nicely shaved and feeling so dirty!!!!
Playing with my tight hole and stroking slowly!!!
 
enjoying how this hot cup of coffee makes my hand nice and warm...my little buddy woke me before my alarm clock...currently massaging my smooth big balls
 
enjoying how this hot cup of coffee makes my hand nice and warm...my little buddy woke me before my alarm clock...currently massaging my smooth big balls

Woke up hard and need to do something about it..... need to cum!!!
 
Finally got some free time....and these black boxer briefs are starting to ease down. They're so snug fitting as my fingers rub through them feeling myself growing more and more erect!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top