Hot cyber sex ideas

Joined
May 28, 2017
Posts
7
I've been messaging a girl (mainly text messaging, sometimes voice call) and we get horny together.

Over time I've discovered she loves to be submissive, so I tell her what to do and now she does it.

She seems less confident sexually than me, and not so comfortable to propose ideas. I feel responsible for making sure she's turned on and really enjoying these "sessions".

So far it's been mainly things like "touch yourself in this way" —*nipple play, painful/gentle etc., clit play, and I got her to cum with her g-spot for the first time ever.

There's a lot of "foreplay" I guess, I tell her to touch herself in non-sexual ways, or I describe fantasies and stuff to her.

Recently I've started being more controlling because I think it really turns her on, e.g. "don't touch yourself without my permission", "touch yourself around your pussy now.... but make sure not to touch your clit", or "you have a minute to do whatever you want to yourself" and then stopping her.

What can I experiment with in future?

Anyone have fun ideas, games we can play, things to do together so it will stay exciting and hot?

I feel like a problem at the moment is that re-using the same dom/sub dynamic in the same ways, without progressing, will get tired and not be as hot anymore.

First I want to experiment with some new things, make it hot by expanding what we do, then I wonder if any of you can help me out with how to make sure it stays fun even if we've done everything.
 
definitely explore ideas but start by having her play any way she wants and just describe it to you, you can ask why thing feel good, what she likes or dislikes and go from there. that will cover a lot of ideas.

you can watch some porn together or have her watch/listen while talking and that kicks things up a notch or learn various ways to edge her. I like having a gal countdown and when she hits zero she can cum, or you can have her say the alphabet backwards, you can be a distraction from whatever thing she's doing, you can have serious conversations while she's horny/edging, mind fuckery (if she's cool with that), have her make a list of rewards and punishments that you can pick from, start with 10 and ten have her make 10 more of each then you have a lot you can pick. figure out what she likes and do lots of it, crank it up to 11 haha

anyway, good luck.
 
Back
Top