Non-Consent

Well, my education has been furthered today.

That one so very much follows the paradigm of abducted women being raped and coming to love it. It also contributes to sexual myths such as women climaxing from penetration alone. In short, it's everything I hate, with one twist at the end I most enjoyed.

That one so very much follows the paradigm of abducted women being raped and coming to love it. It also contributes to sexual myths such as women climaxing from penetration alone. In short, it's everything I hate, with one twist at the end I most enjoyed.

Uh huh. And the exact same scene over and over again with different women's names (some things never change). And some massive plot holes.

But I have to say, the Dey was a good sport about the plot twist. I'll give him that.

Uh huh. And the exact same scene over and over again with different women's names (some things never change). And some massive plot holes.

But I have to say, the Dey was a good sport about the plot twist. I'll give him that.

Yeah, he absolutely was. He's like "Oh well! Life!" Interesting ending for sure.

I find non-consent similar to forced orgasms which I certainly enjoy more. I love when the aggressor is shocked by the fact that he made her cum and it makes it much more intense, turning into a Stockholm Syndrome type ordeal.

Whatever the reasons, it's a very old trope. This story is more than a hundred years old, but with a few tweaks to the language it wouldn't be out of place in Literotica's NC section.

Heh. Human nature, I suppose. Certain kinds of stories appeal to us regardless of the era and culture.

A raped woman having an orgasm turns me off.
Even fiction should be realistic.
Fear, anger, hatred or self-pity are the emotions I found realistic by a rape victim.

Actually, orgasm during rape can be a purely physical response with no mental enjoyment involved. It can screw up the victim though, if she thinks "I came so I must have liked it even though I thought I didn't".

Actually, orgasm during rape can be a purely physical response with no mental enjoyment involved. It can screw up the victim though, if she thinks "I came so I must have liked it even though I thought I didn't".

I remember reading that the is one of the significant contributors to victims not reporting a rape, the idea that the orgasm will cause the police to doubt her the same way she doubts herself.

For those of you who are fans of the genre, what do you look for in a story? What are the "must have" elements? What makes it a story you'll come back to time and again? And possibly more important, what ruins it for you?

So the simple fact that I'm so ashamed (I know, unhealthy) I like such stories makes it really hard to probe. Like my mind throws up a block when I try to think about it (anyone else have this experience?).

But for me... well, I like complete control, domination. But there's a line, probably really blurry, between that and degradation, which I don't approve. When I picture scenarios like that, I want to feel pretty, kind of pulling the domination out of someone with my sexiness. They need to have me, they can't control themselves.

It's a weird kind of balance of powers. The woman (man, whatever) exerts her power through her attraction, the dominator exerts their power through force.

You know, as I think about it, it's probably impossible to put any rules in place here.

I’ve found more stories that ‘pressed my button’ in this thread than in years of trawling through the NC lists on Lit, so thank you!

I think I’m beginning to understand why humiliation is such a turn on. Name calling didn’t work but arousal associated with self disgust does. There is scientific evidence that the body reacts to forced penetration with lubrication as a self defence mechanism so there’s a basis for the fantasy.

So the simple fact that I'm so ashamed (I know, unhealthy) I like such stories makes it really hard to probe. Like my mind throws up a block when I try to think about it (anyone else have this experience?).

But for me... well, I like complete control, domination. But there's a line, probably really blurry, between that and degradation, which I don't approve. When I picture scenarios like that, I want to feel pretty, kind of pulling the domination out of someone with my sexiness. They need to have me, they can't control themselves.

It's a weird kind of balance of powers. The woman (man, whatever) exerts her power through her attraction, the dominator exerts their power through force.

This is actually a very common fantasy, particularly among women. Don't be ashamed. We can't control our fetishes and kinks; the best we can do is try to practice them safely, sanely, and consensually. More power to you.

There is scientific evidence that the body reacts to forced penetration with lubrication as a self defence mechanism so there’s a basis for the fantasy.
Yes, I wonder when a woman is raped, or penetrated without her consent, if the man feels her pussy get very wet to accommodate his penis' entrance.... which she initially resists...

Originally Posted by thomas1965 A raped woman having an orgasm turns me off.Even fiction should be realistic. Fear, anger, hatred or self-pity are the emotions I found realistic by a rape victim.
Originally Posted by PervOtaku

I remember reading that the is one of the significant contributors to victims not reporting a rape, the idea that the orgasm will cause the police to doubt her the same way she doubts herself.
I wonder how many women (secretly) enjoy the man's penetrating her, even by force.
I wonder if any, while the criminal fucks them, wrap their arms around him tightly & kiss their attackers, who thrust deep into them.

Their pussies may get very wet (in self-defense), which better "accommodate" their dominating cocks, which pushes ever deeper into them...

I wonder how many women (secretly) enjoy the man's penetrating her, even by force.
I wonder if any, while the criminal fucks them, wrap their arms around him tightly & kiss their attackers, who thrust deep into them.

Their pussies may get very wet (in self-defense), which better "accommodate" their dominating cocks, which pushes ever deeper into them...

I'm going to go out on a limb here and just say, No. Just, No.

Yeah, no. In reality, rape is a horrifying, traumatizing event and it is not "enjoyable". A physical reaction like orgasm is beyond the victim's control. I doubt that situation has ever played out in reality, just fiction. Hence why I have a problem with the mandatory "rape victim enjoys it" rule for the Non-Consent stories here. It leads to internalization of the message that rape isn't really a bad thing, because what if the victim enjoys it? What if all victims secretly enjoy it? It snowballs from there until you have people like me (who developed a severe fetish) and people like dondd (who subsequently trivialize reality).

No. Rape is a horrible thing to do to another human being, always.

Yeah, no. In reality, rape is a horrifying, traumatizing event and it is not "enjoyable". A physical reaction like orgasm is beyond the victim's control. I doubt that situation has ever played out in reality, just fiction. Hence why I have a problem with the mandatory "rape victim enjoys it" rule for the Non-Consent stories here. It leads to internalization of the message that rape isn't really a bad thing, because what if the victim enjoys it? What if all victims secretly enjoy it? It snowballs from there until you have people like me (who developed a severe fetish) and people like dondd (who subsequently trivialize reality).

I have engaged in CNC play a handful of times, no matter how"real" I might want the fantasy to feel for my partner, I don't think it could ever be close. And, for my part, I hope I'm not able to make it more than acceptable as fantasy role play.

I have engaged in CNC play a handful of times, no matter how"real" I might want the fantasy to feel for my partner, I don't think it could ever be close. And, for my part, I hope I'm not able to make it more than acceptable as fantasy role play.

Any roleplay fantasy acted out with the willing consent of the parters' is perfectly ok.

We all have kinks. Some are easier to indulge, like a taste for lace lingerie, for example. Some require more careful planning and research to do, like suspension play. The important thing is that all partners involved are consenting and aware of any risks they take. NCN is a legitimate kink and can be practiced without causing harm. No, it'll never be 'real', but it is a way to take control of a situation in which a victim has no control and no power. It can be therapeutic in such a way.

What you say about rl rape is true, of course, but here at Lit one is mostly talking about fiction. Same way incest is romanticized here though it's unlikely to be that in rl.

I'm not crazy about lit's victim enjoys it trope though it does have fans but I don't see it as being more moral in any sense. The weird thing to me is a lot of female fans of rape stories like where the fictional victim doesn't enjoy what happens unlike the old fashioned bodice ripper historical romance style which is more the lit style.

I wrote a rape story for an internet friend and I figured she would like because she likes some pretty extreme stuff but I was surprised how many other female readers got into it though it wasn't in any way nice. Wouldn't try to post it here because they have their rules and one must respect that even if one doesn't agree.

What you say about rl rape is true, of course, but here at Lit one is mostly talking about fiction. Same way incest is romanticized here though it's unlikely to be that in rl.

I'm not crazy about lit's victim enjoys it trope though it does have fans but I don't see it as being more moral in any sense. The weird thing to me is a lot of female fans of rape stories like where the fictional victim doesn't enjoy what happens unlike the old fashioned bodice ripper historical romance style which is more the lit style.

Ugh, don't get me started on those 1970s "bodice rippers". I honestly blame those for the success of Fifty Shades. Rape has been disguised as romance, and internalized by the people who read them.

I wrote a rape story for an internet friend and I figured she would like because she likes some pretty extreme stuff but I was surprised how many other female readers got into it though it wasn't in any way nice. Wouldn't try to post it here because they have their rules and one must respect that even if one doesn't agree.

I do respect the rules they have for posting here, and I have found ways to bend them to my purposes. The one non-con story I've been working on is as filthy as I can make it, but doesn't pull punches and was written purposefully to subvert the cliches I have a problem with. It also keeps the agency in the story firmly in the hands of my heroine. Thus is the difference. ANY writer could do it. I'm not saying there's no demand nor value in the genre, I'm saying it could be handled and done better.

For me, non-consent stories help me deal with the more extreme scenarios that I fantasize about without actually putting anyone in harm's way. Like, a lot of the stuff that I write features a dude that's basically me getting violated in some manner or another, but I don't actually, for example, want to be forced to guzzle a gallon of cum IRL. It's a hot fantasy, but impractical, not to mention probably pretty dangerous. And on the rare occasions that I write about a female protagonist undergoing some sort of sexual taboo, again, it's 'cause it satisfies a sadistic fantasy without hurting anyone. Besides, if it helps someone else get off, that's pretty cool, too.

Don't know if that quite answers your question, but there you go. :)

Must haves for me

Are good plot and character development along with consistency. Things that ruin a story for me are bad spelling and inconsistency. Often times an author will use a word that sounds like the one they want to use but will not check the definition to see if it is the right word. To me that says one of two things, they are too lazy to look the word up and check the definition or they are afraid to ask someone for help with the spelling.

I love a good cliffhanger but some authors would rather tidy up the story than take the time and effort to leave the story open for future chapters.

For me, non-consent stories help me deal with the more extreme scenarios that I fantasize about without actually putting anyone in harm's way. Like, a lot of the stuff that I write features a dude that's basically me getting violated in some manner or another, but I don't actually, for example, want to be forced to guzzle a gallon of cum IRL. It's a hot fantasy, but impractical, not to mention probably pretty dangerous. And on the rare occasions that I write about a female protagonist undergoing some sort of sexual taboo, again, it's 'cause it satisfies a sadistic fantasy without hurting anyone. Besides, if it helps someone else get off, that's pretty cool, too.

And this right here is why the non-con genre is important. Non-con stories and kink play help to relieve the pressure of these fantasies without doing harm to anyone.

yes it is

Less talking, more violation?
What if his wedding tackle were never described other than as a violating presence, eventually becoming a source of unwanted desire? He could be almost incidental to the event.

What about the "victim", what has broken that for you?

noncon, not reluctant.

I have zero desire to experience the real thing.

In fantasy however...

I've always had a very dark fantasy life filled with domination, torture, and rape. I'm almost always the victim and I'm always a woman (I'm male IRL) under the control of another powerful woman in my fantasies.

1) Lesbian rape, YES!, Men, NO! Men are a big turn off. This makes me a very rare bird in my favorite type of erotica. (I think) ;)

2) noncon turning reluctant doesn't work for me. I cant wrap my head around the idea of actually learning to like being raped, then forgiving your abuser because it felt good. It throws me out of the story every time. If Sara just had the most amazing orgasm of her life, she should still fight to escape, and be happy to blow her attackers head off if that's what it takes. Then she can go talk to her significant other about rape role-play and spend the rest of her life enjoying some safe, sane, consensual, fake-non-consensual games. NOTE: A victim taking what pleasure they can from a horrible situation isn't the same thing as being reluctant. If the victim enjoys a physical pleasure, that's fine. Just don't follow the trope of "and now I forgive them for kidnapping and raping me because the sex was so good, you know, after they beat some sense into me *bats eye and stares longingly at rapist number one*"

3) Misunderstanding Stockholm Syndrome: This is a huge one. If you rape a victim over and over, Stockholm Syndrome doesn't turn them into a sex crazed nymphomaniac. It's a survival mechanism to help people endure terrible things.

Typically, Stockholm syndrome develops in captives when they engage in "face-to-face contact" with their captors, as well as when captors make captives doubt the likelihood of their survival by aggressively terrorizing them into "helpless, powerless, and submissive" states. This enables captors to appear to be nice people when captors perform acts of kindness on, or fail to "beat, abuse, or rape the victims"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome#Symptoms_and_behaviours

4) I need a story. Someone jumping out and putting a gun to a victims head and sexually assaulting them isn't interesting. I want the victim hunted. I want to feel the fear. The humiliation. The loss of control. The anger. The shame. The struggle, fighting back even when all is lost. Rape fantasies are about emotions and control, NOT SEX, and that requires a real story.

5) The rapist and victim need to be interesting. I want to empathize with the victim. I want to be disgusted by the rapist. If the victim escapes, I want to be happy she is free. If she never escapes, I want to feel that bitter pill as well. This is closely tied with my previous point.

6) I don't want the rapist to agonize about it afterwords. They have proven themselves animals, and I want to think of them as such. This is a story, let the animals be animals.

7) A counter to 5 and 6 - The victim can also be the evil one, that pushed someone too far. It's really rare for this type of story to actually pull something reasonable off though. Sara acting snotty and fucking your boss to steal your promotion doesn't make rape forgivable. The victim needs to be someone that has done truly terrible things to their rapist. Not simply a jerk/thief/"cheating slut"/whatever... If your cheating significant other cheats on you, that does make me feel sorry for you when you rape the person he/she cheated on you with in revenge.

8) It wasn't specifically mentioned, but it is related... torture. I believe that rape is a form of torture, and I like torture in my noncon stories. Not horrible mutilations, but using pain to force obedience. Torture for pure cruelty. This includes mental torture. I don't want extreme gore "guts pulled out" level stuff.

9) Humiliation? YES! Gross stuff? NO!... Everyone has different lines as to what is "gross".. Personally, I find waterstorts to fit well in the humiliation side, but scat is just gross.

I actually submitted my first story here yesterday, and if you cant guess it's noncon. So some of this thread has been very useful!

Absolutely agree -- though my fantasies are very different than yours :p

Last edited:
For me

I have always experienced women as having all the power when it comes to sex. So I really enjoy the aspect of the assertion of dominance even in that realm. To me, the only time when a man truly has control are the few seconds while a woman has an orgasm.

From that base I build upon all of the stories I like, particularly non-con/loving wives/interracial. All of these things build upon and up the stakes of the betrayal, first of the woman’s own agency, to her physical reactions, to her husband, to her (of course, wrongly) perceived racial advantage, ultimately to her livelihood, sexual boundaries, and her choice of when she has children.

thecryptkeeper has always captured that the best in here for me, her slow, forced seduction at the hands of a superior sexual being, giving her a sexual experience so great that it melts her into a woman who is utterly submissive to the demands of her new “lover”.

As a white male I suppose I prefer interracial, or bully, or authority figure to be the aggressor for similar reasons. The “suitor” must always be bigger, stronger, better looking, more powerful, and most importantly (of course) light years better at sex. A 10 inch dick doesn’t matter to me, but he does have to be sizeable.

Again, at its base is the woman’s loss of control of sex and virtue, upon which greater stakes of betrayal riches it for me and make it hotter.

Why? Not a damn clue, but there it is.

Back