Twisted Fantasies

TheLittlestDipper

Experienced
Joined
Dec 24, 2014
Posts
57
(Open)
"It's real! I know it is! Why don't you believe me? I'm not crazy, everyone else is!" Alice screamed, yanking her hand away from her sister. "There was a rabbit, and a mad hatter, not to mention two funny twin boys!" The girl was crying now, not only in frustration, but in anger also. Her sister grabbed Alice again, only to be punched in then stomach. "Take the bloody medicine, Alice!" Alice threw her books off her desk, papers flying everywhere. She would not be forced into submission, to bow down to the fact she feared:
Wonderland wasn't real.
Or so they said.
Glass shattered, and screaming echoed throughout the room. "Go away! GO AWAY! IT'S REAL! FUCK YOU!" Alice shoved her sister out of the room, locking the door behind her. Her room was a mess. The window was shattered, glass littered the floor, and her desk was toppled on it's side. Alice covered her face. "Wonderland is real.. It all is." She ran her fingers through her long red hair, her green eyes watering. She was officially 21, but not allowed to leave the house. Even if she tried, the neighbors would call the police if they saw her. It was either live at home with her sister, or the loony-bin. She was two-stories up anyway. It had been two months since she'd awaken from the coma that she was trapped in for weeks. And right when they were about to pull the plug- Alice, woke up.
Alice heard something rustling outside her window, and she grabbed her pillow. It was dark out, so whoever was outside was hidden. Suddenly, as she peered outside, a hand grabbed her own, and she tumbled outside.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top