On Her Turf

It was an amazing feeling as the two of us climaxed together. My eyes remained on his as if he was the only thing in my world, the only thing that mattered at least. It was at that moment I realized that I wanted Chris to be part of my life, I didn’t want him to be just another passing face in a night of passion, or even a regular, I wanted only him. Was this love, I didn’t know and it felt odd because I never had to questions my feelings before, because they usually came like a summer showers, here one moment and then completely different the next.**Yet this felt deeper and stronger buried deeper than any feeling almost like instinct.

As we kiss, my breathing slowly returning to normal, and I seek in his eyes the answer to question of what was this that we have together.**Unable to find the answer or was I seeing it but was unable to decipher its meaning.**“This is something more isn’t it?**More than lust I mean,” I ask reaching a hand up and running it through his hair.**“More than basic need, how do I explain it grrrrrrrr” I growl slightly frustrated with my inability to understand and then a word comes to me with two faces that seems to make the most sense to both me and the wolf.**“Mine,” I whisper, “Mate,” the wolf whispers.**It was love I felt and I look up at him in surprise.*
 
I had felt solitariness for far too long, even before I turned. My only vices were slumber, feeding and alcohol. Yet as I laid there in the dirt with Ari, our bodies locked within one another after a heavenly intercourse, I oddly felt alive. There was more to this, we wanted one another. He had strong feeling that were not only lust and yet I was hesitant to completely call it love. I knew if something were to happen to her, that my heart would break. It would be as if part of me died with her. Perhaps it was love.

mine. mate.

Ari's words hit me as I gaze upon her. Her hot skin warming me as my hand rest on her cheek. A loving kiss placed upon her lips as I look into her eyes "I think those work just fine." To know she was mine and I her's was exciting. We were mates it seemed to fit what we were. Having a devotion to one another as well as a hunger. Ari. My love. My mate, Mine.
 
A look of happiness broke through the look of surprise when he agreed with my words for this, this amazing thing we had.**So this was what it felt like for monsters to be in love, it seemed stronger than anything I**would have felt when I had been human.**More intense and freeing than anything I had ever felt as both human and werewolf.*

Pushing myself up slightly I kissed his lips, before gently nuzzling his cheeks.**Slowly I kissed and nuzzled my way down his neck towards his shoulder and before I could stop myself, before I even knew what I was doing, I bared my sharp teeth and bit down hard on his neck.**A low growl slipped from the back of my throat.**What was I doing, I should let go, but I didn’t the wolf in me wouldn't let me.*Damn instinct, I think as I realize what was happening, this was a way to show my strength to my mate as well to convey that we are equals and that was when shown by the way the position I was in left my neck bared to him.
 
I could feel the sharp canine's that pressed down upon my neck as Ari took my neck. It felt like a pinch, unsure if I was even drawing blood or if I even could. I didn't make an effort to stop her, I didn't want to. This was rite of passage. I kept my hold on her, my hand pressed upon her bare back as my kisses her neck. At first my lips touched softly but as the pain of her fangs upon my neck intensified, I began to feel my instinct demand me to defend myself. My fangs grazing her neck, sinking into her neck as I fought myself from drawing her blood.
 
I hoped he wouldn’t freak out about what I was doing, I don’t tighten my grip or loosen it on his neck, and I just wait.*Closing my eyes at the brush of his lips along my neck, I am relieved that he seems accepting of what I am doing.**Then gasp as I felt his fangs sink in but I keep my grip of his neck, flinching slightly.**So this was what it was to be bitten by a vampire.**His fangs were finer than mine and I remember back to what he had said about a vampire killing being neater.**My teeth were made to rip and tear, it got messy when a wolf killed.**Then I taste blood and I realized that as I had flinched I must have dug my teeth in deep and ripped more of his skin.*

Slowly I let go of his neck and I can see the bite marks I left and the small trail of blood from the deeper ones.**I hadn’t meant to draw blood at least I didn’t think so.**Kissing the bite mark I lick at the marks I had left on him and the blood that I had spilled.**A rumble of pleasure and acceptance echoing from my throat as I once more kiss your neck.**The a thought struck me, what if drinking a vampires blood changed me, like in some of the movies.**But I didn’t feel any different so either it wasn’t true like so many other things that the movies say or it didn’t work on werewolves.*
 
The moment Ari released her teeth from my neck caused my humanity to return as I released from fangs from her neck. I could see a small drop of blood that came from her neck, and I could a trickle of my own slide down mine. It felt as if we were both in sync with one another as we began to clean one another, my lips upon her neck as she was with mine. The second my tongue touched her blood, I felt an unknown sensation in my chest. No one ever told me about drinking wolf blood, how it felt or even if it was safe.

I felt fine in all honesty. The feeling went away with the last of Ari's spilled blood as I looked at her and kept my hold upon her. A loving kiss upon her lips as I laid on the grass. "Do you ever miss it?" I asked "being human?"
 
When Chris had removed his fangs I had felt blood on my skin and as we had cleaned the marks we had left on each other I was curious about what my blood tasted like to him.*Was it different to human blood now?**The small taste of his blood that I received had a strength that I had never tasted to it, it was like an exotic spice you add to dishes when cooking.

As we lay on the grass, I stare up into the night sky.**Turning my head slightly when he asks if I miss it, I let out a sigh.*“Sometimes, I miss the order and control I had over myself and my life when I was human.**I wasn’t very spontaneous and I had a group of friends that I would hang out with.**I had a normal life, boring some would say but I always think of it as controlled and planned.**When I was changed that changed and I lost that control of myself and my life.**I lost my friends because it because a struggle to hide it from them, especially when first dealing with the change.**I miss having close friends.”**Turning my head back to the sky, I look directly at the moon, peering between the tree branches.**“But I have found a new freedom, that I had no idea existed until the change.**A freedom in living in the minute and in running through this park.**What about you do you miss it?”
 
"Yeah" I didn't sugarcoat it because the truth was that missed being human. "I never thought about things like food and the sun when I human, but now I eating anything other than blood feels hollow and if I even think about going into the sun, I burn." I envied Ari for her outlook, the freedom and liberation. I'd be lying if there weren't time where I felt those as well, but then again she didn't have to fear the sun.

I began to think about my life before changing. I didn't have much or even anyone to share what little I had. Then one day I was bitten and the world around me meant nothing almost instantly. "To be honest to only real positive thing to come out of all this is you." I said to Ari my lips taking her's in caring affection. Ari was truly the silver lining of my vampirism, for if I wasn't a vampire I would have never had come here and I may never had met her.
 
Listening I slowly move my focus onto his face.**I couldn’t imagine what it would be like to have my life restricted the way you had.**When I was bitten only part of my life was taken from me, but a new brighter side of life had opened up.*Yet it sounded like a vampire bite took more than a wolf bite did and for that I didn’t envy Chris.*

His sweet words make me smile as does his kiss.**Rolling so that I was on top of him, I smile down at him.**“Well I am happy that I have finally found the one that I can be myself with, and I am happy to be one of the positives in your life.”**I gently cup your cheek and kiss your lips, softly placing small kisses on them.**Pulling back I do something I hadn’t done since I had been changed.**“Do you want to come back to my place?”**My place had been my sanctuary after I changed, now I was willing to have you there, on my private turf.
 
Even after the countless time, Ari's kiss still warmed the still cold heart that was buried within me. She was truly the only good thing in my life. I wanted to stay like we were forever. Her soft warm body onto me as we laid in the grass, the moon peeking out of the trees. Even if the sun were to come up right there I would at least take solace that I had found someone I loved.

Her off of taking back to her place came as a bit of a shock to me. It was no secret that she was quite possessive of her privacy and territory, after all that's why we were even here to begin with. To hear Ari willing invite me to her home was an honor and one I would not dare pass up. "I'd love to" I whisper, my lips taking hers for a bit wanting to hold her just a bit longer.
 
Overjoyed when he accepts me offer, I kiss him back happily when he takes my lips.**I make no move to get up just yet enjoying the moment.**Finally I pull back, giving him a quick peck on his nose I slip from on top of him and go looking around for our clothes.**As I started to pull on my clothes I can’t help but look at the condition of his shirt and feel a little guilty as I see that I had made a mess of it in ripping it.*“Sorry,” I say, as I continue to get dressed.**“I will buy you another one.”

As I show you the way to my place, I remain mostly silent as questions start to pile up in my head, but I wait until we are close to home before I ask any of them.**“How long have you been a ………..” I pause as a man jogs past us on the footpath.**“A vampire?” I finish when I know he was out of hearing range.
 
I begin to dress despite the holes you left in my shirt. It didn't bother me all that much. It was simply a casualty of our lusting. I waled hand ins hand with Ari as she took me to her home. My eyes follow the jogger until he walks past us. I was quite a sight to behold, a guy with a torn shirt as he walks with a beautiful woman to her place. I don't think very long on her question, after all there wasn't much to think about. "5 years." I reply "I don't remember what happened."

I was quite sometime since I looked back at that night, the night I changed. "I was walking home one night and then suddenly I was knocked cold. I woke up the next morning in the bushes. My neck was so sore and sun hurt my eyes so much. When I got home just fell over and I woke up like this." There was more to say, but I didn't want to think about it. I simply looked at Ari "how about you, how long have you been a werewolf?"
 
Listening as he answered me I had a feeling that he left something out but I didn't push. If Chris wanted to tell me then it would be when he wanted to. So he had been a vampire for half the time as I had been a werewolf. Looking forward as my building came into view, as I remember back. "10 years for me, unlike you I remember it happening." her hand tightened in his. "I was walking through that same park we were just in, I had been out with some friends when I heard something what I thought was a dog, it turned out that it was a lot bigger than a dog. Before I knew what was happening teeth were ripping into my shoulder." A shiver ran through her body as she remembered.

"There was so much blood and I thought I was going to die. I passed out and when I woke up I didn't know where I was and I felt raw and sore all over. There was a man there he was saying it was going to be okay and that I was strong enough to live through this. I thought he was talking about the attack, well in a way he was. He was the one that had attacked me, changed me, I soon learnt what he really meant that night. When the wolf claimed me for the first time, I tore his place apart as he tried to teach me to control it and nearly tore him apart. I was his first so he was a little unprepared for what he had created." Shaking my head I looked at Chris and gave him a weak smile. "He finally managed to teach me control and when he had taught me everything and knew I could take care of myself, he left. " They came to the entrance of the building and she took him upstairs to her apartment and let him in.
 
It seemed Ari was taught about her abilities right of the bat, where I on the other hand learned my the hard way. She learned how to control herself and life with her what she was given. For that, I envied her. I was a bit wary when going into Ari's home, after all this was her home. I managed to suck it up and enter. I looked around a bit standing place as I watched her move.

I had seen her so much and yet I was still so enticed by her and how lovely she looked. I was tempted to strip her of her clothes and take her once more. I didn't however. I simply continued to look around her apartment. "So what is it like being a werewolf?" I asked "DO you change depending on the moon or is it at will? Can you control what you do when you change?"
 
I had seen the weariness in Chris when he went to enter my place, I didn’t blame him.**It felt funny inviting someone in so I busied myself until we were both back at ease.**Turning the lights on I few my keys into a bowl by the door and I did a once over of the room, knowing it wasn’t as tidy as it could be but it was better than I had left it on other nights.**

Finally I settled down and turned to Chris and planted myself on the couch.**“It’s like having something inside you something that is a part of you but sort of not and you know is dangerous.**At first I had no control and it was just the moon and my emotions that would set off a change.**So I had to learn to control my temper, which was very hard at the beginning when the one who created me would push and get angry at me for doing something wrong.**But now I can transform at will, and only occasionally change when I lose my temper or threatened.”*

I go quite as I think of the third part of his question.**“Like changing I now have control when I am in the other form, but it wasn’t always so.**For a long time, when I changed the wolf side of me took complete control and was like a back seat passenger.**Sometimes it was okay, because she loved to run, and I didn’t mind when she hunted wildlife.**But something else caught her attention one night and …… well ……..she is .......I mean I am a monster after all and monsters are called that for a reason." I go silent and look down at my hands as I remember the morning I woke up covered in blood and knowing what I had done the night before and feeling sick.**I had never told anyone this much about me before and it surprised me I had said this much.
 
I sat next to Ari as she spoke. She didn't have to say after she of that "one night". Her eyes locked upon her hand conveyed her actions that night than her words ever could. I didn't say anything, than within the room was the only noise that could be heard within the apartment. I looked down as I began to speak. "When I woke up in my place after I was bitten, there was someone in my room." I started as I began to remember that night.
-------------------------------------

The tall, burly man laughed as he looked over me. My mind was still adjusting to the cold and head was spinning. "Sleep well, kid?" asked the man in a scratchy voice. "Looks like you're still adjusting to the change." My eyes looked over at the man as I continued to struggle with my aching head. "What are you talking about, you the fuck are you and how'd you get in?"

"Relax kid, your door was open besides I'm not here to hurt you. Name's Jack and I'm here to help you. Last night you had a little accident and long story short, you're a vampire now." I felt my eyes readjusting and my headache easing only to hear the news that I was a vampire. I didn't believe it, the whole thing was crazy and yet despite my protest, Jack assured me it was true. He pointed to all the signs. My pale skin, the cease of my beating heat, the cold feel of my skin and the sun that I felt when I came home.

I still couldn't believe it. If my heart were still moving it would be rapid. It couldn't be true. It was then that Jack threw my something. An IV filled with blood. At first my mind was disgusted but as I stood there, my nose caught the scent within. It smelled so sweet and felt so hungry. Suddenly, I ripped it open and drank it dry. Jack just laughed as I drank "always sweetest the first time." he said as I look at the now drained IV "why did you do this to me?" I asked. "Hold on there, kid. I wasn't the one who turned you. In fact the one who did, paid the price for turning you without permission so I'm stuck showing the ropes."

-----------------------------------

I sat the with Ari as I spoke more about my adjusting to being a vampire. "Turns out there's a bit of politics within the vampire world and it turns out the woman who turned me was killed for doing so without consent. So Jack helped me adjust. He's the one who told me to come here. He always talked about keeping my humanity, not killing innocents and such... or else I'll ending unleashing the beast within." There wasn't a day where I didn't feel the anger or the primal tendencies that lied within me. "I can always hear it in my head, like a whisper when I feed on someone and it tells me to drain them or when I get mad and I feel the urge to snap someones neck." with those last words, I felt sick as I thought about why I was truly in this city. "I guess we both have certain animals inside that we have to keep in check."
 
Sinking into the silence that filled the room I continue to stare at my hands.**What would Chris think of me now? I wonder as sickness and the feeling come back to me, beating at me demanding that I suffer for what I had done.*Then he spoke and I remembered that I wasn’t alone and slowly I pulled my eyes away from my hands and looked at him, were he sat next to me.**Listening as he listened to me, I remained silent.**What a world we lived in where to ordinary people, could have the lives they know taken from them and turned into what they were now, it was a cruel world.

Slowly I nodded at his last words, slowly she reached over to take his hand and flinched as she thought for a second that her hand was covered in blood, but her hands were clean except for some dirt from the park.**Shaking her head she slide her hand over his before slipping her other hand against along his cheek and under his chin, lifting his face to he was looking at me.**“But now we have each other to help keep them in check,” I tell him.**He might bring out the wolf in her but it was a side of the wolf that didn’t want to destroy life and feast on it, a part of the wolf that she embraced and welcomed.**Leaning forward slightly she brushed her nose against his before brushing her lips against his and kissing him softly.**“We have each other now,” she whispered again.
 
I didn't reply to her, not verbally. My nose and lips met her's with welcome as we kissed in manner much more loving than our previous embraces. Slowly I began to pull forward a bit to my lap, having her straddle me as we continued our loving kiss. We both had beasts inside us, a primal need that we could not fight for it only anger them. It was a matter of accepting the monsters within and channeling it in a much more constructive manner. I think I spoke Ari when I thought that we had found a suitable way of giving in to the beast that lived within us.
 
There was no lust in this kiss, and I admit that I had never shared this kind of kiss or the feelings that accompanied it, since I was changed, in fact not even before I was changed.*Settling on his lap, both of my hands were now gently cupping his face as we continue to kiss.**I loved the heat and the wild need we shared before but this was special and deeper.**I hear my name on your lips and pull back slightly, smiling at you.**“Yes my love?” I whisper, one of my hands dropping and resting on his chest and the other one slowly stroking his cold skin.
 
I stopped our loving embrace as Ari, spoke. For a moment I was silent, "I love you" I replied as I returned to our kiss. Perhaps it was hasty to make such a claim, after all we had only know one another for 2 days. However her calling her "love" I felt inclined to confess such a claim. I had never felt such need or desire for anyone in a way that I did for Ari.

My hands moved under her shirt, wanting to feel her warm skin as my tongue eased itself into her tongue. Even with the slight hint of lust, there was still much love in our embrace, my lips moving downward to her neck as my finger ran over her bra. I ached to be inside her again.
 
The words I love you, nestled deep inside me, the wolf like this term and so did I. Mate, Mine, Love yes Chris was all these things and though each word meant something different in its own way it meant the one thing to me. Slowly I remove what remains of his shirt, undoing it. Our tongues moved together, caressing and playing and then I sigh softly as I his lips move downwards over my neck. At the touch of his fingers along my bra. I reach down and slowly undo the buttons of my shirt. Once they were undone I return my fingers to his chest, running them down along his skin. Alternating between fingertips and nails, slowly trailing them down, reaching the top of his jeans. Slowly undoing his pants, by running my hand between were our two bodies pressed together.
 
With her bra easily unhooked our kissing still continuing I began to lower my hand to her pants as well. The both of us undressing one another, my hips moved up a bit I began to pull down her jeans and she with mine. Her g-string and my boxers now the only thing separating us from the wondrous connection we shared in the park. My hands laid upon her ass as we kissed again and again a little smile upon my lips as I spoke.

"Does my sexy little wolf want to play?" I asked teasingly. It sounded silly in my head, but I liked talking and teasing and such. With one last kiss, I began to suck upon her breast, my hands grasping upon her ass as I teased her nipple with my tongue, getting hard as I played and teased her.
 
Laughing softly as he calls me his sexy little wolf, I nod my head slightly. I had never been called anything like that, then again there was only one other person who had known what I was. I liked it, then I groan as he sucks on my breast. Closing my eyes I arch my back slightly. "Mmmm I love to play, especially now with my vampire lover," I purr in pleasure.

Pressed together, I can feel what the to pieces of material between us can't hide, him growing harder. My hips slowly start to rock gently against his hips, grinding our sex's and material together is gentle movements.
 
I smile at her calling me her vampire lover, my lips returning to her's as I lift my hips once more to remove my boxers. My shaft rested upon the fabric that separated our sex, driving me wild as I ached to be inside Ari. Our grinding followed with soft moans of need and desire. I think we were growing tired of the teasing at that time.

I didn't have her remove her panties, truth be told I loved seeing her in them. Instead I simply pulled them to the side, revealing her damp flower as I ease my cock inside her. With the sweet connection I let out a groan of delight my left hand squeezing her breast, pinching her nipple as I had her move up and down on me. The lovely sound of our flesh hitting filling them room as we gave in to our sexual desires.
 
Returning his kiss I feel him lift his hips pressing harder against my sex as he removes another barrier between us.*Moaning as the grinding of our bodies spread a fever of desire through me.**I needed to have him inside me, filling me, completing me.**Yet I didn’t want to move away from him but my panties still proved to be a barrier between what I knew we both wanted.

Then I feel Chris’s hand move the panties to the side, just as I had considered shredding then.**A moan of pure pleasure slips over my lips as I feel him slide inside me and I feel him hand on my breast squeezing & pinching.**At the urgings of his body and the wanting of mine, I slowly move up and down his cock.**The feeling had me moaning as his cock moved deep within me sliding between my lips.**My eyes having stayed on his the entire time slowly close as I give into desire, as my body moved faster along him.**My hands moved up his arms, coming to his shoulders.**Which I gripped as I felt the building pleasure grow deep inside me, as our moans grew louder.*
 
Back
Top