Unwilling Companion (Closed)

plightofsabine

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 26, 2012
Posts
1,113
(Closed for Lord Usagi)

Donia was still reeling from the stark reality of her capture. Her rapier, now distinctly absent, had failed her. More precisely, her decision to arm herself had been delayed, thus giving him an inside opportunity to disarm her before she could blink. She should never have allowed him that close.

It had been a strange battle, if strange was what one could call it. Fantastic was more like it. Donia Alesi, the youngest daughter of the smith Rafael Alesi, had managed to find her way out of the house and into the streets of the village. It was already late morning and the crowds started to pick up in the marketplace. The sounds of herded chickens, pigs and sheep filled the streets. Merchants called out their wares as passersby strolled through. Donia could smell the sweet meats, breads and other foods that often attracted her here.

The marketplace had always been a central hub for the surrounding farms and stores and ultimately brought trouble with it. The pair of Tallesi lads, tall, dark haired dandies she knew so well, had found themselves in front of the apple cart of an old woman. Donia stood at the corner of alleyway in a soft blue shirt, black leather pants and thigh high brown boots with a rapier strapped to her side. She had pulled her long, dark hair into a quick ponytail to keep it out of her face. Her arms were crossed and her piercing green eyes studied the two as they carried on near the apple cart.

The body language of the old woman prompted the young woman to action. The woman was obviously distressed as she pointed accusingly at the two and held her hands up helplessly. Donia approached casually as the Tallesi lads began to manhandle the fruit, tossing it back and forth. The two were similarly armed, each with a rapier and heavy pouches of gold hanging from their belts. She stopped a short distance from the two, and challenged them.

“I know the Tallesi family has more than a few coin to spare for apples,” she commented sarcastically.

The closest, Ira, glanced over his shoulder, “But I can get it for free,” he answered, chuckling.

“I’m sure the merchant in question would disagree with you. I suggest you pay the woman and move along,” she added threateningly. The second brother, Cezar, placed the apple back down on the hill of fruit and strode over to where the small, young woman stood. He easily towered over her and leaned forward menacingly.

“Just what do you think you can accomplish with such a suggestion? Are you threatening us?” he growled out.

Donia stood her ground. Size never had anything to do with skill. The Tallesis were boastful and impulsive. She had no fear of them. It was Cezar and Ira who drew their weapons first, but over the course of the encounter, it was Donia who was the victor. Donia had become skilled with her rapier and the Tallesis knew when to cut their losses. Having run them off and still relishing her victory, Donia failed to see the immediate threat as she made her way through the alleyway. The last thing she remembered was hearing rustling behind her and the striking pain to the back of her head that dropped her to the ground, unconscious.

Still poised on the bed, she turned on her hip and with her hands, pushed up into a sitting position. Her long, midnight hair had fallen from the bun she had rolled her locks into and tendrils fell unceremoniously into her face. With her non weight bearing hand, she pushed the hair from her thin, oval face and rubbed the knot on the back of her head. Her emerald green eyes slowly focused in and she wet her full, pink lips.

Donia had no idea where she was. It appeared she was indoors. The room was spacious with the normal creature comforts such as the bed she was currently laying on, a chair, table, and a few other things. Just beyond and against the far wall was a door leading to a separate room for cleansing purposes. The dark floors were covered with heavy beige carpets. The wall matched the floors, draped heavily with crimson cloth, much as draperies would hang in a normal household. The difference being there was no window to her room.

But…there was another door.

Spying a possible exit, Donia hopped up from the bed and headed for said door. There was no door latch. It was a singular, cool panel she placed her hands on and it didn’t budge. She tried pushing on it.

No luck.

Donia tried sliding the panel and the door still didn’t move. She tried forcing it by throwing her shoulder into it.

Still no luck. The door just wouldn’t budge.

She muttered some useless curses under her breath and walked the perimeter of the room looking for some way to get out. It was a going to be a very long day for her.
 
He watched her, pacing the room he had assigned as her prison, through the view-screen. It was obvious she was looking for some means of escape, though she was surely also confused about her surrounds. Some things would be familiar to her, the drapes, carpets and bedding, but the sterile touch of the walls and the metallic scanner that served as a door handle would seem almost magic. Her world was still back in the dark ages as far as he was concerned, so any technology would seem like magic.

He had chosen her because of her resemblance to Sigma, the ruler of the city he was from, and the woman whose employ he had left without permission. She, his captive, was shapely and beautiful but he had not anticipated her skill with the sword, something he had witnessed moments before her abduction. She had been relieved of that sword, though he had brought it with him, suspecting it may be dear to her and a tool to bargain with.

Finally deciding it was time to introduce himself, he pressed a button on the control panel and interrupted her pacing with a booming voice through the hidden communication system.

“As you can see you are my guest, and as such it is time for us to meet so I can explain the terms of your stay.” There was a slight pause before he continued, “Please do not speak as you will have plenty of time for that when we are dining. If you speak before I am finished, you will be punished.” To emphasise his point he pressed another button and plunged the room into an absolute total darkness, although he could still see her through the enhanced cameras that tracked her movement.

“It has been almost a day since your bout with the ruffians on the streets of your home town, you are no doubt hungry, but if you speak without permission you will remain in darkness and silence for another day.” He pressed a button to let the light return.

“In the other room, which you have no doubt ascertained is your bathing room, is a red box. You are to undress and put all your clothes in that box and then step inside the glass cubicle. Do not worry, for although I am observing you now, I will leave you to your privacy while you prepare for dinner.” It was the truth; he had been tempted already to take advantage of her but had decided to keep his desires in check for the time being.

“The cubicle will dispense clean water for you to wash with. You will also find soaps and the like to clean and refresh your skin. You are to make yourself presentable for me. There are brushes and powders in the dresser and you will wear this dress.”

A panel in the wall slid open to reveal the item of clothing he had selected for their first meeting, It would fit her perfectly.

“When you are ready, and you have no more than an hour, you will stand before the door, you have already figured out where it is, although it will not open for you. If I decide you are presentable enough the door will open and you must follow the yellow arrows on the floor to the dining room. Any deviation from this will plunge you into darkness and you will be imprisoned for another day.”

He gave her one last admiring look, “I will now leave you to your privacy to dress, the next time we speak will be in person at the dinner table, provided you obey my orders.”
 
The booming voice was unlike anything she had ever heard. Donia, startled, clapped her hands over her ears and spun around several times looking for the voice it belonged to. Seeing none, she felt a fear well up within her. There was no such thing as having a voice removed from someone’s throat. Well, unless her rapier was stuck in it, that is.

Was it a voice of an angel? Not likely. Was it a voice of her God? Why would he want to meet her? Donia continued to look for a way out until she was left in complete darkness. Donia crouched down quickly and pressed up against the bed. At least she could have her back to something and know nothing would attack her.

Donia remained silent. Her mother would say it was wise to listen first and speak later. It was probably a good lesson. In this case where she didn’t know where she was or what happened, it was especially important. Listen. Protect. Escape. When the lights returned, she stood slowly. She was still wondering how the light filled the room. There was no sun, no candle and yet the light in this room was so bright. The whole situation was frightening. Donia had to steel herself for the worst.

When her eyes fell upon the garment from the panel in the wall, she looked at it incredulously. There was hardly anything to it. Women in her area wore full length skirts and dresses. There was no such thing as this. It looked like it only covered half of the body. She reached out to touch the fabric. She hadn’t seen such fabric before. It had a smooth texture she didn’t recognize. It didn’t feel like the weight of the threads was sturdy. Donia shook her head and stepped back.

The young woman headed for the other room. It was very plain. It appeared clean and had a strange scent to it. Reluctantly, she stripped out of her clothes, piece by piece and dropped them into the red box. As her skin was exposed to the cool air, she felt her skin respond. It was a normal reaction when she deserted the comfort of warmth her leather provided and she felt her long, slender legs tremble under her.

Donia stepped into the glass cubicle and streams of water stared to run over her body. It was all very deceptive. Donia held up her hand to block the spray, wanting to see where the streams were coming from. She spied small inset indentations in the ceiling of the cubicle. It was almost fascinating. Nevertheless, the water was oddly warm. They must have kettles of water on a fire somewhere. How they fed the water into the ceiling was beyond her imagination.

When she finally relaxed from the newness of the spraying water, she found the soap. She brought the soap to her nose. It smelled like honey, in a sense. Donia scrubbed down her body. It was actually a refreshing feeling. It wasn’t rough and stinging like what she would use at home. This was softer, smooth. The scent was somewhat calming and by the time she was done, her skin felt like silk.

Donia managed to dry herself off and pad over to the panel where the garment was found. She pulled it free and held it up to her frame. It still looked like it would only cover half her body. At first she tried to put her legs in through the top, but the garment got stuck as she pulled it up towards her hips. Well, that wasn’t going to work. She stepped out of it and pulled it over her head. The strings fell down and they pulled the top downwards. Donia shook her head. She tied the strings back behind her neck. It seemed logical. She then pulled the rest of the dress down over her tummy, then over her hips and over the top of her thighs. It was a very clingy material, not unlike her leather. But, there was a distinct difference. Her leather covered her legs. This dress did no such thing. Donia felt a sense of vulnerability in this garment.

She found the brushes and powders. While the larger brush would work for her hair, there were several other brushes she had no idea of. The young woman slowly drew the brush through her midnight hair, slowly teasing the knots from her hair and finally returning a healthy shine. Donia pulled her hair over her left shoulder then sifted through different colored powders. She found a shimmering gold. Donia grabbed a brush and dipped it in the gold glitter and brushed her shoulders and cleavage with it, leaving just a little shimmer over her skin. The rest she passed up. She had never seen such things and didn’t quite know what to do with them. Donia left them in the drawer.

The one thing that was missing – shoes. She had given up her leather boots with her clothes. Donia searched the panel but didn’t find anything. Oh well, this would have to do. It wasn’t the first time she went barefoot. It was common during the summer days. When Donia was ready, she stood before the door and waited patiently. Now maybe she could figure out what was going on.
 
True to his word the man, whom Donia wondered could be some form of supernatural being, had left her in peace to bath and dress. As much as she might appeal to him, he chose to wait for the moment to see her in her splendid nakedness, until then he would admire the hidden treasures she had and the garment he had chosen to flaunt them. The journey was long and there would be plenty of chance for him to get to see her. He had purposely selected her to be his companion, so he could wait a while longer to have his needs sated.

When, in his travels, he had come upon Donia's home-world he had spent time searching for a suitable candidate, moving through the city disguised as a local. The city had quite a few beautiful woman but Donia, he had since learned her name, had caught his eye because of her remarkable resemblance to his previous mistress. She had also seemed a little feisty and he would enjoy breaking her spirit. This was now the first lesson she would learn that he was in control, the garment he had chosen for her.

He had purposely chosen it because he knew it would test her sense of propriety as much as accentuate her curvaceous figure. She would never have encountered anything so revealing and the material would cling to her naked body beneath, yet have a sensuous touch against her skin. Because he had expected her to rebel against his first instructions, he had programmed the on-board computer to open the door should it recognise her wearing that garment.

So when a chime sounded in the dining room that the door had opened he smiled knowing her rebellious streak was subdued for the time being. Although he had not expected this he had prepared for it, and rose from his chair to await her arrival. The path to the dining area did not have many deviations along the route that was indicated on the cold steel floor, he had prepared in case she chose to seek out an escape route. Any passage that she was not meant to take would cause an invisible barrier to block her path before plunging that area into complete darkness. This barrier would send a jolt through her body that would react with the material she wore and send a tingling through her skin where the material touched. At first this may even seem pleasurable but with each subsequent jolt the tingle would increase towards a dull pain. This tingling and the darkness would last for one minute before the dress stopped transferring the pulse and the light returned. however the invisible barrier would remain, allowing her to only return to the designated path, or repeat the process again.

The dining hall was also prepared for her arrival, with an assortment of tasty food, that would be familiar to her, as well as some wine from the region where she was born. This was all on a main table made form a perfectly clear glass substance. The clear table would allow him to watch how she would handle her dress riding up her legs when she sat, as well as allow him to admire those same legs. Although there was cutlery on the table he was protected should she try and attack him. He wore a jump suit made of the same material as her dress. Like hers, his was was skin tight and showed the his muscled torso as well as doing nothing to conceal the outline of the thick long member that hung against his leg. This would serve to inform her that although that his real interest lay in using her body. This would once again spark a reaction from her, and although it would not be the type of clothing he would normally wear, he was no stranger to sexuality (the men on his world needed to exploit every advantage to get far in life) He himself had helped fund his education by using his body, and there was even a famous nude statue of him in a museum carved by one of the most renowned artists of the time. She had paid him well for both his services on the platform and in her bed.

Although his choice of clothing would make him seem vulnerable, what she did not know was that the material was designed to react to sudden changes in force. That was any hard sharp force applied to it would cause the material to harden and cushion the blow. This was not used in military functions as much as for health and safety. Construction workers for example would wear helmets crafted of the material, that even a falling girder would bounce off the head causing little more damage than a stiff neck and bruised skin.

Travel between populated worlds could some times take long and thus be boring, so it was with a little anticipation that he awaited the arrival of his first companion. She would hopefully prove to be interesting company as he traveled between the stars.
 
Last edited:
Donia tugged at the garment as if tugging on it would suddenly lengthen the fabric to cover her legs. She had never felt so exposed before. Well, outside of getting dressed, that is. She didn’t have time to take it all in before the door slid open. Donia stepped tentatively out the door. She looked around in all directions to gain some understanding of where she was.

The passageway was made of similar materials which remained foreign to her. The surface of the floor was cool metal which felt sturdy under her small feet. Donia felt the churning of her stomach return. She was clearly in unchartered territory. This fantastic experience was almost too much to take in all at once.
Donia found the mentioned markers on the floor and she crouched down (well, as much as she could as the dress pressed her thighs together almost uncomfortably) to study them. She ran her fingers over the floor and the markers. The floor in itself remained cool, but the markers radiated some warmth. Strange place.

Donia glanced up and looked down the hallway where the markers disappeared around the corner. There was nothing significant about the corridor other than there were a couple of corridors headed off in different directions. Donia was tempted to discover on her own. She thought against it for the moment. She had to come face to face with this voice. She had to know exactly where she was before she could move forward.

It really was an internal struggle for her having to obey the voice’s instructions despite going against her morals or her better judgment. Her inner voice was telling her she needed to escape. To get away. “Soon enough,” she kept assuring herself.

Donia rose and put one foot in front of the other, walking slowly. She made note of every panel, every would-be button and anything that looked out of place. She wanted to find her way out of this mess. She didn’t veer off from the path, though she sorely wished to. It was better to bide her time and prepare than to make a headlong leap into what could be a very compromising situation. She didn’t want to get lost. While she was compliant, she was certainly not giving up the control to choose to be.

She finally managed to reach the door to the dining room. The time she took to get there could have very much been attributed to her sightseeing. She didn’t care if it annoyed anyone. It was on her terms. When the panel slid open, the barefoot woman stepped within. At first glance, she would have clearly been considered a true barbarian. There was no smile upon her face, just the battle-hardened stare as she met her host for the first time.
 
His first internal thoughts were that she had never veered of the path he she was meant to follow and that her eyes were squarely focused on his. She had hardly noticed anything else about him or the room but remained intent on showing displeasure.

Her determination caught him a little of guard but he soon recovered after studying her appearance for a moment.

"Donia my dear, you truly are the most beautiful creature on your world," he smiled broadly. "Please won't you join me for dinner," he offered her his hand, "I am sure you are famished as it has been over a day since I rescued you."

He waited for her to react, to take in her surrounds and to rebel, although he would reward her obedience.

"Oh please forgive my manners, I am Declan, the master of this vessel which you have found yourself upon."
 
The detail of his clothes and the room did not escape her. Donia’s trained eye took in most of the room, to include the spread that was laid out for dinner. Most of all, Declan was in the center of her sight picture and though she seemed to stare right through him, she knew every curve under his clothes. He had hidden nothing. She tried very hard to control her response to what she had seen. Despite her desire to remain neutral, she still felt the heat rise in her cheeks.

Donia’s jaw tightened. First, he was far too familiar. One didn’t just take liberties with the use of a person’s given name. That in itself was offensive to her.

Second, he played down her real situation. Rescued? Hardly.

Someone who has been rescued has not been locked in a room or coerced into changing clothes to meet another’s taste.

Prisoner morelike.

Her stomach complained.

Granted, he seemed to have a grasp of her language, so he was at least somewhat intelligent. His conduct however, showed he was confident in his control over this situation. Perhaps she could use that to her advantage.

The opportunity presented itself when he offered his hand. The thoughts in her mind took over as she approached. As she took his hand, Donia shifted forward and pulled to force him off balance and trip over her foot. The intent being she wanted to send him face first to the floor for the liberties he had taken so far. She was deceptively stronger than she looked and flexible from all the sword training. She had half of a chance of sending him down.

Brigand.
 
Her obedience so far caught him a little off guard and when she tried to trip him, she succeeded somewhat. Too late he realised her ploy to send him sprawling face first into the floor. She would have succeeded in her intent fully, if he was not himself physically adept from his working environment. However he did also realise that trying to fully thwart her plans would almost certainly end in her success, so instead he allowed her to succeed to a measure.

As he fell he tightened his grip on her arm, and instead of falling face first he twisted so he would fall on his back. It was still not perfect but at least he would not be face down with her standing over him.

His jumpsuit reacted to his fall and cushioned the jolt as he hit the ground, allowing him to maintain his grip on her as he pulled her down on top of him, inwardly hoping she would land in an embarrassing situation.
 
Donia did not anticipate him grasping hold of her arm and when he pulled her with the inertia of his fall, she cried out.

She could have landed on her backside.

She could have landed on the floor face first. Either option would have been preferable than to what happened next.

Declan effectively pulled her and she landed unceremoniously atop him with her breasts crushed into his chest and his pelvis ground against hers.

The impact forced a grunt from her lips, and when she realized what had happened, she jerked her arm out of his grip.

The words that next flowed from her lips were a series of obscenities that even a man would take pause of.

Donia’s skin flushed a healthy pink from both embarrassment and the sudden warmth of his body against hers. His frame was solid. Under different circumstances she might have found him somewhat attractive. Realizing her ploy had been effectively thwarted, she scrambled up to her feet. Moreso, he had even gotten one up on her.

Again.

Donia tugged at the garment to return some sense of modesty. She hated this dress. She should have just kept her other clothes and suffered the consequences. There was nothing she could do about it now.
 
He slowly rose to his feet, smirking at her embarrassment.

"My dear if you wish to begin the..." He considered saying lovemaking, but following the string of obscenities that had left her mouth, "fucking, we can." He indicated to the table again, "but I do suggest you get your strength up first, because I will take hours to explore you with my my eyes and hands."

He grinned, "and if you are obedient, my tongue, before I will fill you with my rather impressive member, something you are no doubt not used to. Yes you will need your strength because although I can be a gentle lover, I am thorough and will not brook complaints from your side about me being too big or vigorous."
 
She gasped at his totally inappropriate remark and looked at him like he was completely out of his mind. There was no way on earth he was going to touch her let alone… do anything else!

Donia retreated to a chair. Clearly he was mistaken. At no time did she ever indicate her readiness to have any such interaction with anyone. Why he thought she would willingly be subjected to such was a mystery.

“I do not know where you have gotten the notion I would ever be a willing participant in such things, but I can assure you I have no intention of allowing you to touch me in any respect,” she answered.

“Your best recourse at this time is to return me from where you found me,” she added.

The smell of food and wine called to her like a siren. Her body needed the nourishment, but she couldn’t get past the idea of being taken so easily from the place she last remembered being.
 
"My dear Donia, I do not think you grasp your situation," he crossed the room to the table and poured a glass of wine. "I have already exhibited my power over you," he pushed the glass across the table towards her, "you are in no place to make demands."

He seated himself so that he was turned towards her, "but I will make you this promise. Should you remain obedient and comply to myneeds , I shall, one day return you to your home, unharmed," he grinned, "aside from your virtue that you claim to still have."

"You see my dear, I am on a lonely journey through the stars, and I have chosen you to be my companion for this. You will see great wonders, perhaps gather great wealth and all you shall lose is your maidenhood, which would no doubt be taken from you unskillfully on your wedding night. It it not better to give it to me, one who has shown you his great power and offers you so much new experience."

"Besides, I have see your eyes wander to my loins," he patted his thick member, "no doubt you are wondering if your lips can fit around my girth and if you can tame my monster before your jaws are exhausted."
 
She couldn’t believe her ears. How could anyone with any moral fiber speak to her as he had done? Who was this man anyways?

Donia looked at him quite shocked really. Just the suggestion she be taken out of the bond of marriage was unthinkable. He bragged of his control over her situation and had every confidence she would comply. Then when he was sufficiently satisfied he would just drop her off from where he found her leaving her to struggle to reintegrate into her own village, ruined with no prospect?
Who was to say he was better for her? She would be shunned in her village, branded unclean and unworthy! What kind of life was that? She would be forced into a life of solitude. She didn’t like that notion at all.

Donia felt a flush creep into her cheeks. She really wasn’t allowing her eyes to wander, but she did pay attention. When he patted his crotch, she shifted her gaze to the glass and grasped it. He was confident.

Over confident.

“Why didn’t you just find someone that would be willing to accompany you? There are scores of others out there that would be happy to… meet your requirements and that would have much more… skill in the area you are seeking. Why must you seek out the unwilling?”

“I might not have the advantage at this moment, but I assure you this is not going to be a summer’s walk for you. You have some measure of intelligence in that you had prepared yourself for this. Intelligence would demand you re-think your current course of action.”

She took a sip from the glass.

Arrogance. That was what she was trying to pin down.

Donia tugged at the skirt with her free hand. She didn’t like how it rode up her thighs. She was already exposed far beyond what she felt was appropriate.
She silently compared him to a salivating wolf the way he looked at her. It was distracting. At the heart of the issue he was a lonely man. Donia had to ask why.
 
"You ask why I chose you, when I no doubt could have gone to one of the house of I'll repute in your town, and found a woman who would no doubt be willing to comply."

He filled a plate with some fresh vegetables and a few cuts of a choice game bird.

"There would be no fun in that my dear," he pushed the laden plate towards her, "not because I wish to experience the joy of taking you virginity. But because you are a class above them, you are more than a pretty face and a shapely body, you are a true woman."

He took a sip of his own drink and smiled.

"In truth that you are a virgin, might be a bit of a setback." He paused to consider his words, "you will have no skill in pleasing me," he grinned, "probably just lie there and make me do all the work. Very disappointing for someone I thought was so skilled."

He shook his head sadly, "it is all very well you are so skilled with a sword, yet will cringe at the thought of a member in your hand. It is all very well being a fine swords woman fair Donia, but on your wedding night your husband will care little for your virgin status if you cannot please him." He took another sip and winked at her, "and the next day you will no longer be a virgin, yet still less satisfying to a man than those whores you spoke of earlier."

He feigned a long sigh, "but although I talk of bedding you, I chose you for two other reasons."

He offered her some more wine.

"You struck me as intelligent and interesting. Someone who would make for good company when you are not tied down over a table, secretly hoping I will bring you to orgasm with my mouth before filling you to the point of discomfort."
 
He was either making some very good assumptions or he was reading her thoughts. Maybe that was in part how he could speak to her from another room. Who knows. All she had told him was she had no intention of allowing him to touch her.

Donia felt he was baiting her, somehow, but she could ignore the move for now. The smell of the game bird was driving her stomach into knots and she started to pick small pieces from her plate.

Whether or not she was virginal made no difference to her where skill was concerned. She was a quick study in most things and she didn’t anticipate needing too much instruction. She wasn’t completely ignorant, despite his assumptions.

Donia sipped more from the glass. The wine was very good. It reminded her of the winemaker on the east side of the village. He was always looking for more help to keep the vineyard clean.

She decided to let it lay for now and try to figure out just who he was.
“If, as you say, I am going to be here a while, would it not be appropriate to know just a little something about you other than the fact you are arrogant?” No, she wasn’t giving up. That was not something she did.

She picked at a few more pieces from the plate he offered her. Donia needed to figure out how to get back to her home. Unfortunately, she was going to have to cooperate to get what she wanted. She fumed inside and took another drink from her glass.
 
He couldn't help but smile at her prying question, she, he suspected was looking for some form of leverage or empathy from him. It was a classic hostage tactic, get your captor to regard you as more than a victim, and then they would not harm you. What she did not realise was that he already saw her as more, and he did not wish to harm her. Well aside from the ways he had already mentioned and provided she was obedient. She would need to understand that although minor efforts to rebel were appealing, in the end obedience would be rewarded and too much attitude would be punished. So for now he would indulge her curiosity, because the idea if having someone to converse with, especially someone so pleasing to the eye was, was intriguing.

"Very well my dear, I will tell you a little about myself. You have been reasonably obedient so far," he indicated at her dress that would have ridden too far up her leg if she had not constantly tugged on it, "so I will reward you with some truth."

"As you already know my name is Declan, best you remember it because if you wish to get my attention you will refer to me as master Declan." He grinned, "as you can see I am quite pleasing to the eye, and I do not mention that to be vain, but rather as a source of my story."

He sat back in his chair, carefully watching to see if her eyes wandered downwards, hoping to at some point catch her in the act of admiring him.

"I like you, I am guessing, came from a proud family, but one of humble background. I was fortunate enough to be able to study and become quite skilled in my field of engineering, and soon in caught the eye of a very important woman. You see in most societies there is really two base needs, based one the survival of the species, protection and procreation. Everything stems back to this, secure living conditions, abundant food supply for example. If the environment is harsh the male of the species usually becomes the dominant gender, not always but usually. They are usually stronger and thus best able to protect the society. However where I grew up the environment was safe, with no natural predators and an abundance of food. Thus the female became the more influential gender, with the reverance to their child bearing. Thus an influential woman who had taken a liking to me would help me achieve more than I could on my own."

"This woman was very powerful, the leader of the city I was born in. Power, intelligent and so beautiful to look at." His eyes trailed over her body as he reminisced on the past. "And she used that beauty to seduce me, she knew exactly what I wanted, she let me..."

He shook his head, "no I am sure you do not care to hear about how she drew me towards her. What offers she made that I could not resist. All you need to know is she used me to commit an unlawful act and framed me."

"So in desperation I stole this," he arms trailed in a circular motion, "unique vesel of hers and embarked on my journey of escape."

He finished his wine in one swift gulp.

"Which brings me to the second reason I chose you as my companion. You my dear are the splitting image of her, a younger version no doubt, but near enough that when I first saw you, I feared she had found me."

"And that is where your problem comes in," he shook his head. "Through no fault of your own you caught my eye, and I wish to extract some vengence, not only because you look like her, but moreso because you are a female and we males were oppressed for too long. Oh and you are also fair to look at and I think intriguing enough for me not to just dind you and use whenever I so desired. So tread carefully and you will not be too abused and may even find some measure of comfort at my hands."
 
Last edited:
Just wonderful. He was in a sense, a criminal. Donia stiffened in her seat.

She understood why he was here now. Had she been placed in a situation similar, she would have escaped also. The difference between them being she would have found a way to clear her family name. He was transferring his anger to someone he didn’t even know; an innocent. This act did not garner respect. It gained only her disdain.

Donia wasn’t sure what made her angrier; the fact he took her from her home unwillingly or the fact he chose to take his anger out on someone who had done nothing to him. Her only flaw was that she had a likeness to the object of his hate.

This was not honorable. A worthy man did not abduct women, nor punish the innocent. A worthy man, an honorable man, protected the innocent and the weak. He fought for what was right and brought honor to his family name.

Donia stayed silent and continued to eat. She was rolling around the thoughts in her mind. Had she access to her sword she would have run him through.

So now, what was she to do? If she gave in to his demands it would only strengthen his skewed perceptions and reverse the roles from which he suffered under. He would, in effect, be enslaving her. It was clear he felt contempt for the woman and for his own society. Admittedly, in her own village, women did not have freedom of their own. Their fathers, their husbands, always had a responsibility for them. Donia had been well on her way of breaking out of that dysfunctional hierarchy. She had learned to defend herself and she had learned to read and write. She wanted to be of some value to her family. But now she was thrust back into the same and that upset her deeply.
Donia finally drained her glass. They would strike no accord today.

Her gaze shifted from the plate to Declan, who sat back in his chair so easily watching everything she did. He had a certain ruggedness that was common to those of his gender, but she couldn’t find that common thread she was looking for. Perhaps he had it buried under all his anger.

Donia considered carefully her next words.

“To think all that you have accomplished today is to abduct an innocent with the intent to exact vengeance on her simply because she shares the likeness of the woman who kept you so oppressed. And to think also, that nothing has changed from where you came from. Said woman is still in charge, her society is still oppressive, and you are on the run. I don’t see the benefit save you were able to escape. A shame.”
 
He chuckled softly, "you really are brave my dear, brave for someone who just doesn't know how little say she has over her fate. But in a sense I admire that in you, I admire your courage, and foresight to see the big picture. I am sure that most women by now would have offered themselves instead of risking antagonising their captor."

He stood, "I think such bravery should be rewarded."

He looked down at her, fully aware that his bulging crotch was exposed to her eyeliner.

"You think I got nothing as a result of my escape. No Donia my sweet, I got this ship we are aboard, perhaps the most technologically advanced vessel in the known universe." He looked down at her, a hint of sadness in his eyes, "perhaps it was unfair for me to have kidnapped you, but it is done now, and it will be a long time before I can return you to your home."

He grinned, as his eyes bore down on the almost full view of her partially concealed chest.

"But I do not regret it too much, you have already proved most pleasant company to spend time with, and with that hint of anger in your eye I think you may not be as sweet as I first assumed."
 
There it was. What little hope she had of being close enough to find some way back to her own village was taken away from her as easily as the rest. She felt her heart sink and her gaze fell from the now standing Declan, to the glass in front of her.

His momentary display of feeling was over shadowed by his stare. She did feel his stare. It was as tangible as if he had touched her. The grin did nothing but anger her further. He was so happy with himself and it appeared no matter what was said, at this point, everything she said was for naught.

It was very clear his immediate need was all physical. It was ignorant to think it mattered that he knew something about her. He didn’t know anything of substance. Her next decision was practically upon her. Would she resist or would she comply?

Resisting would delay the inevitable and make things worse on her. To comply would mean to give in to his will and betray her own sense of morality. The thought twisted her stomach. It wasn’t an act out of love; no, that would require emotions, deeply felt between two people. This… she didn’t even have a word for this.

Donia sighed deeply and gave him a small smile.

“Assumptions never do anyone any good,” she responded in a neutral tone.
Her gaze traveled back up to his face. “Just what do you have in mind, now?”
 
"So finally you are excepting your position, that is good."

He offered her his hand.

While he waited to see her response he continued with his story of his past.

"One of a the ways this woman from my past would get my attention and to tell me that she required my...shall we say skills...was to show me she was naked beneath her skirt. No under clothes meant I was expected to drop what I was doing and pleasure her. All my co workers, although they did not see the message, they knew I was sleeping with the boss. They thought my promotions were a result of my ability in bed. I did not care, because every time I buried my face between her thighs I was thinking only how it was getting me closer to my goal, my goal of financial freedom for my very sick parents."

The story was true, he had been shunned while he fought to be the best he could so he could make sure his family was well cared for. His last act before his disappearance was to ensure every last cent he had ever earned, all legally, went to his family. It may have been the truth but he was not telling her the story to get her sympathy, but to rather tease her.

"I became very skilled at pleasing her, very skilled, and for a moment there I almost imagined I could see you nakedness beneath the dress as it rode up your legs."

He smiled, " do not worry I did not see anything, but for a moment I was wondering if you wanted that, wanted my tongue trailing up your nether regions. I will not assume whether you have experienced that feeling before or not, but you certainly have not experienced it with me."

He sighed and shook his head, "and then I recalled that I told you if you want to get my attention you were to call me Master Declan...and just now you did not. So instead of potential pleasure you will receive pain. Shall we say five stokes to begin with, no implement yet just my hand on your backside...covered by your dress, not naked flesh. No need to be too punishing just yet."
 
There was a lot to take in. First the history lesson, then his lewd suggestions she didn't really care for. Oh, she quickly forgot that...

Donia started to reach out until he started talking punishment. She retracted her hand and looked at him incredulously.

“You cannot be serious. Your statement was if I needed to gain your attention I would address you as such. I can hardly gain your attention when I already have it and we are in an active conversation. So your justification to lay hand upon me is weak and ineffective. If you wish to ‘punish me’ because you have the desire just to see me writhe in pain, then do so. Don’t make up some ridiculous excuse.”

She wasn’t going to take this ridiculous “punishment” for such a weak excuse; and it was just an excuse to start off the night. There was no way to respect that. He was almost like some spoiled child wanting the game his way. Donia didn’t find that very attractive.

Why? Why did she have to suffer this indignity?

Donia rose from her chair and stood in front of him. There were a number of things she could do to deter him. But with his luck earlier, she suspected he could compensate, somehow. She looked him straight in the eye.
 
He considered her words then smiled.

"Perhaps you are technically correct, but I also would think that you would be intelligent enough to grasp my full meaning. I wish you to call me master as it shows you have accepted your position...however I was not clear in my instruction as you pointed out."

He offered her his hand again, "so I will make this comprimise. If you truly just forgot to call me master then say so apologise for your error, turn around and bend over the table and I will reduce it to three strikes as it is a first offence. I do not wish to bring you pain unnecessarily so if you did remember and truly thought there was no need to get my intention then take my hand and I will give you your choice of reward for your earlier obedience."

He paused, "however if you are just trying to rebel, and I want you to be really honest with yourself and me, then turn around, lift your dress over your hips and prepare to accept your punishment, as I see fit." He looked into her eyes,"I do not just wish to see you writh in pain as you put it, so I will respect your honesty."

He suspected she had just forgotten and was interested to see how she reacted to the choice.

"Show the courage of your convictions or accept your mistake. I do not want to bring you pain, rather I want to bring you pleasure, to show you that despite my unfair abduction of you I will not be unnecessarily cruel. But remember most importantly, I do not need to win your respect, I have nothing to gain, I have already abducted you unwillingly, informed you of my desires, nothing I do from here will make you respect me, and I don't expect you to. However me respecting you will mean your stay will be more pleasant and I will be more inclined to see to your safety."

He looked her in the eye waiting interested to see her choice.
 
Donia listened carefully to what was said. Her intelligence was never in question. The options were limited. Either way, he would get his way if she was even a tiny bit compliant. Call him ‘master’ ? Ugh! He just wanted to hear it from her lips. He should have just said so in the beginning instead of pussyfooting around the instructions. Did he just want her to say it after every sentence? That was positively ridiculous – and redundant. It was very obvious he had the upper hand here, and he knew that she knew this. Donia bristled as she stood there.

She hadn’t forgotten to address him, either. Far from it. She was very aware of what he asked for. That in itself wasn’t rebelling. Was she rebelling? No. She was expecting him to be perfectly clear in what he was asking. Which led her to her next set of choices.

She didn’t forget. She wasn’t rebelling. This left the third action.

Donia reached out and slid her hand into his. She had avoided this for only a short time and she didn’t enjoy the thought of what could happened from here on out.

“Very well, Master Declan.” The words were sour on her tongue.

“If you wish me to address you as such in every sentence, I need to know that. It sounds funny and redundant to my ear, but it is not my ear that needs be appeased. I assure you I did not forget your instruction, nor was I rebelling. Technically, I was following your instructions as you had laid them out… Master Declan. So which is it be? Shall I address you simply as “Master” as you just stated just now or “Master Declan” as you indicated earlier? Should I address you in every sentence so you are completely positive I have accepted this fate you have so kindly laid out for me?”

Was she bitter? Oh yes. Did she respect him? No.

Would her not respecting him make this more difficult? Yes. Only the masters of their crafts were given such titles and revered. Then too, so were the landowners in respect to the serfs that worked the fields. The only respect they were given was to the punishments that were doled out. What she didn’t anticipate was her reactions to the verbal sparring back and forth. He challenged her, and she challenged back. Would he notice the slight flush of her skin? How her breaths quickened in her chest?

Donia could be as sweet as the next girl. Unfortunately, her mind was very quick and she saw the twists in everything. Her father used to say she could think her way around a donkey and make him walk. Was she making a game out of this? No. She was quite serious. As serious as knowing that this man, who knew virtually nothing of her, would eventually invade her most intimately. Donia tried very hard to keep her emotions from surfacing. She couldn’t let him have control over those too. Instead, Donia smiled.
 
He returned her smile with one of his own, her verbal sparring though a little infuriating was still charming. He appreciated her feistiness and hoped that would translate to all her activities.

"I cannot help but think that your tone is showing your rebellious nature," he gave her hand a gentle squeeze, "but I said I would respect your honesty. So we will leave it at that, no punishment necessary. It is however a pity for you that you had not been rebellious. You would have found the punishment most pleasing."

He drew her towards him, so their bodies barely touched, but just enough that her breasts brushed against his chest and she could feel the tip of his growing erection scrape her stomach lightly.

"I will no longer make presumptions about your innocence of experience with men," he grinned, "or women." His eyes bore down into her, "not only do I know a women usually enjoys the touch of an experienced tongue on her swelling bud, but also that skilled fingers can find that hidden spot as well."

He ran two fingers up the curve of her spine, causing the material of her dress to send pulses into her touched skin.

"But I am sure you would like to see your choice of reward now?"
 
Not forgetting he had completely dismissed her questions and redirected her back to the pressing issue he wanted to address between them, she did notice the gentleness of his hand. It was completely contrary to the impression he had made on her thus far. In her mind, she had built him up to be a self-serving monster.

How could punishment be pleasing? He was out of his mind. Punishments, as she had seen them, were sessions of being whipped into submission, even to near death. Punishment was being drug through the streets and having hands cut off. Punishment was having to build rock walls and working from sun up to sun down until the body simply couldn’t take anymore. There was nothing pleasing about it, in her mind.

Declan was quick to pull her into his personal space, effectively reducing the distance between them. Donia could feel the heat from his body radiating, warming the soft flesh of her body as she stood there. His growing erection was hard to ignore. Admittedly, she had never laid eyes on someone as … gifted… as he. But, she didn’t spend time admiring and judging the male body. It was just something she didn’t give any mind to, until now.

Donia’s lips parted and she caught a breath in her throat when he ran his two fingers up the curve of her spine. It wasn’t so much the act, but the sensations his fingers left on her skin when the lingering pulses spread out. Donia shivered. It was a natural reaction, but one that told him she had felt the touch.

She had been touched before, but the pulsing sensation she had never experienced and it had taken her by surprise. When he queried her about the reward, she had to swallow first to keep her voice from wavering. There was no telling what a reward would be. He could just abandon her somewhere, or toss her to the wolves or whatever else. Her answer came low and soft from her lips. The hard tone in her voice had been temporarily harnessed, though she was still very cautious.

“Yes, Master Declan, if it pleases you to do so.”

Ugh! Did that really come out of her mouth? Did she really want to go there? Donia braced herself for anything.
 
Back
Top