Her keeper. (open to one dominant and agressive male)

AJ lowered the piece of half eaten pizza he was eating.

"And why would that be?" He asked simply before taking another bite as if he didn't really care all that much about what she had just said. It wasn't like it was actually going to be the case. She was his girl and she would do what he told her to do.

Taking up his drink his eyes rested on her but he kept his gaze easy and cool with no sense of anger for the insolence behind her gesture.
 
To say Hannah was surprised by AJ’s reaction to her words would be an understament but she was relieved for the moment. She hesitates at his question mainly because she wasn’t quite sure. “I’m just not, not for a long while at least” She says her eyes dropping from his to the table, she was no good at standing up to him, this was the only subject she had ever disagreed with him on repeatedly.

“Besides the nearest college is twenty or so miles away I can’t travel every single day” she says as she puts her pizza down suddenly not hungry. “But you can come see me, it will be just the same as always AJ.” Part of her thought she should just give in he always got what he wanted anyway… why wwas this any different and deep down Hannah wanted it too. She takes a sip of her coke her hands fidgeting nervously as she waits for the reply.
 
Hearing the uncertainty and nervousness in her voice almost made AJ smile. He leaned his head almost looking thoughtfully at what she was saying. No matter what she said it wouldn't be the same, one way or another. Either they would remain here in their home town or she would go and she'd eventually leave him. He wouldn't let that happen.

"Hmmmm. We'll I'm sure we'll just have to see. You know how much I'd miss you and yet you still would do this just to hurt me." He said and finished off the piece of pizza as he looked at her across the way giving her a half sad smile.
 
Hannah peaks up at him, from lowered eyelashes as she sips her drink, he appears to be thinking about it…. But she wasn’t sure she wanted him too, she wasn’t sure why she was trying to run away from the one thing that was important to her.

It tugs on her heart strings as he says it hurts him and gives her that sad smile, god she was a terrible person, letting go of the straw and pushing the drink away she moves to the chair next to him, taking his hand and squeezing it softly. “AJ you know that’s not true, you know I love you right?” she asks as she looks up at him with wide honest brown eyes. “Your everything to me, everything… I’m just scared of living with you. It’s a massive step and you know you’d get annoyed living with me all of the time” she jokes.
 
Inside he was quite satisfied with himself. On the outside he smiled as he felt Hannah's fingers tough his hand. Looking up at her the sad smile changed to a real one and he did have to give her a nod. Having her move in would be.... interesting. There would be things that happened even he couldn't anticipate but he didn't think he would get annoyed with her.

"I know Hannah. I just know how much I'd miss you. But we can worry about that later. You'll do what you want to do and we'll make it work like we always do." He said warmly and smiled to her before giving her a simple kiss before his eyes settled on the pizza.

Standing up with her hand still in his he looked down at her. "You ready to get out of here?" He asked seemingly in much better mood. Still all the same he hadn't truly been angry with her just frustrated that she thought she needed college and needed to get away to enjoy her life. If he was everything to her why did she want more. At the moment he pushed the thought aside and pulled her up to him and putting his other hand to her side.
 
She smiles at him and nods slowly.. he made her feel so guilty though for wanting anything but him and perhaps she should, he had and did give her everything, he was everything to her there wasn’t much more she could ask for.

“Love you” she whispers as she leans down and pressing a soft kiss to the hand in hers, apparently she had a lot of thinking to do. “Yes I’m ready” she says as she stands up with him and grabs her bags, she looks up at him, feeling his hand on her side. “I’d give you anything you asked you know that right?” With that she leans up and presses a kiss to his lips, before pulling away and leading him away from the table.

Hannah leans in against AJ’s side as they walk from the food court, her hand slides out of his and around his back, barely fitting around his waist as she snuggles into him as they walk, trying to show affection and how much he meant to her. “Can we still go and watch a film?” she asks as she draws circles on his side with her fingers.
 
AJ smiled as they walked together seemingly back to their normal state. He especially enjoyed as she snuggled up against his frame. The scent of her always helped get him in the right mood and feeling her hold fast to him set him at ease.

"Hmmm I'm not sure now. I kind of want to show you how much you mean to me." He said with a little chuckle and his hand around her right side moved up slightly cupping her breast as they walked around outside the mall. "We have about an hour left before the movie starts." He noted and looked at her with a little lust in his eyes. Right now he just planned to make her aroused and horny. He had planned for the two to have more than a bit of fun watching the movie.
 
Hannah pouts at that, he had promised to take her to the movies and she damn well better get what she wanted unless he wanted an argument. She giggles as he continues, his hand sliding up her side and cupping her breasts, her nipples immediately hardening just as they always did to his touch, and only his touch.

“Oh no AJ you’ll keep your hands to yourself” she says as she slaps it away from her body and pulls herself away from him, giggling softly. “We are not going to do that until we get home, you promised me a movie and we will go now” she says as firmly as she can, folding her arms over her chest and raising one eyebrow at him. “No touching at all allowed” she says, trying to keep stern and not smile at him.
 
AJ smiles at her slapping his hand away. She was always so cute but he'd already felt her nipples hardening his touch. Her stern look was quite fun though but it did little to make him what to stop. Moving forward across the distance he looked at her.

"My hands will go wherever they want to." He said cooly moved forward grabbing her and taking her over to a nearby wall. Pressing her back up against it just a little bit roughly his hands locked down her arms as he held her gifts as well.

"Now we're still going to go to the movie but you're going to do something for me first. You're going to turn around against the wall and not say anything while I teach you a little lesson." His voice was controlling and stern and he wasn't about to break into a smile.
 
Hannah gulps softly as AJ steps towards her and she tries her best to judge his reaction but she just wasn’t sure, she didn’t know what he wanted from her. She gets that feeling in her stomach as he speaks the tremble of excitement that goes straight down to her sex, making it drip. She gasps as her back hits the wall with a thud, but it didn’t hurt too much.

She looks up meeting his eyes, as he orders her with a stern tone, a tone she dare not disobey, sometimes Hannah wished she was braver and could stand up to him, but she couldn’t in their relationship what he said went.

So Hannah finds herself obediently turning around so that she is facing the fall, her cheek resting against the cold stone. “What are you going to do with me?” she asks, her voice unsure and seeking answers. “I’m serious AJ we’re doing anything” but she wasn’t serious, if he wanted to it would happen.
 
AJ smiles behind her seeing how she reacts and hearing the pleading but still sexy voice ask questions that she wanted the answer to. He didn't care he wanted to play around with her for trying to dictate what they were up to. His cock was hard in his pants and he leaned in after checking the area and just rubbed his hard on up and down the space between Hannah's cute pert ass.

The fabric of their pants heated together as he continued stroking her and then after he felt she was starting to warm up he moved his hands around and undid the zipper and pulled her pants down just a few inches. Her panties were exposed to him and he could smell her arousal once again.

Smiling at her he leaned in and kissed her neck while his fingers played over the small of her back taunting her as his form rested against her back.
 
Hannah gasps as she feels him rubbing against her, his hard cock pressing through the fabric but she could still feel it, it always amazed Hannah how many times AJ wanted sex or some form of release and how quickly and unfortunately once he started Hannah tended too just surrender and allow it to go on.. and what’s more is she enjoyed it. A lot.

Still she didn’t like him not answering her, she hated to be ignored “AJ” she whines, dragging his name out. She pouts but that is soon forgotten as she feels his lips on her neck, her one weak spot, she gasps and moans softly, arching her head to the side to give him better access. She loved to be kissed there. Hannah sticks her arse out, pressing back against him, grinding slightly, her juices were coating her panties and she was a little scared that it was going to show through her jeans.

“Please” she whispers not sure what she is asking for as she rests her hands on the wall, she wanted to touch him, she thinks about turning around but she would see what he had in store for her first.
 
AJ smiled at Hannah when she slowly spoke his name. He could feel her warm increasing as he rubbed his hard on against her flesh. He played his teeth just gently over her neck and then kissed her again while his fingers playing down her back slipped under the material of her panties and then pulled up.

The material already being soaked against her wet hungry folds was tugged up and rubbed even close. To add more he doesn't stop grinding his cock against the crack of her ass and starts to consider giving her the full treat even though he originally planned just to tease her and make her weak in the knees after she had tried to deny him.
 
Hannah gasps as he pulls her panties up, pressing it against her eager and ready pussy and her clit.. he was driving her completely crazy and she wanted him so badly, despite her earlier words.

“Please AJ” she whimpers as she pushes back against him, tilting her head to the side, her lips brushing his cheek in hopes that he wasn’t just teasing her, Hannah peaks around and notices that no one there so taking a deep breath, she gets braver, slowly sliding her tight jeans downwards to just below her ass and pussy so he can see her panties..

“Please I need you inside of me so bad right now” she felt so vulnerable and so wound up at the moment, she needed it badly. “Please”
 
AJ smiles as she turns and brushes her lips against her cheeks. She seemed so small so soft and fragile in that moment as she pleaded with him. Looking into her eyes he pushed forward kissing her hard and fast while she pushed back against his hard cock.

Then he felt her hand move and tug her pants down more and he debated his next act. He wanted so badly to tease her, to stop his play and leave her horny as hell while they watched the movie. But hearing her breathless pleading tone left him vulnerable and he could not bring himself to deny her.

Taking one more look around he kissed her again and then he turned her around with a quick forceful move. His hands held her for a moment and he pressed his body hard against hers pushing her into the wall as his cock rubbed against her most sensitive spot. Then his fingers descended and he pulled down her wet panties to the same level as her pants and he started to rub his cock over her sex.

He knew she was already wet and horny as she'd ever be and so he quickly pressed in his cockhead splitting her lips around his girth and pressing all of his cock deep inside his girlfriend as he held close to her against the wall of the shopping structure. Entering once more into her tight hot pussy he let a strained groan slip through his teeth before he kissed and bit down on her neck again as he slowly started to thrust.
 
She moans as he spins her around and pushes her against the wall, his strong body pressing against her holding her tight, in the way that Hannah loved, she always felt so safe and secure with his weight on top of her, she whimpers as she feels his cock rubbing against her she wanted it so bad, and he did too, a sure sign it wasn’t just teasing.

“Thank you, thank you, thank you” she whispers over and over again, as she presses soft kisses to Al’s neck, her arms wrapping around his neck, running her hands through his hair as she leans up and attacks his lips viciously, molding them together, as she feels his hard cock sliding into her tight young pussy, she throws her head back pulling away from him.

“Oh yeah right there” she says breathlessly, as she reaches up with one leg hooking it around his waist, followed by the other trusting him to hold her as she pulls him deeper. “Harder AJ” Hannah demands knowing she wont last long.
 
He exulted in the way she offered herself up to him. Every moment as she pressed back against him to when she lowered her jeans and panties offering up her rare jewel he felt the love she had for him and the need that burned in her.

As she drew shorter and more gasping breaths he pushed in deeper with each thrust and then moved his arms in accordance with her legs. He loved when she wrapped her body around him. It made thrusting deep inside her perfect shape that much better and the feel of her body rubbing and grinding up against him was so good.

AJ felt the heat washing over his body as he took what she offered and started to thrust deeper and faster. His hands gripped her legs holding her secure as his tongue invaded her mouth and he preceded to fuck her. Thoughts of their arguments, the movie and college evaporated as flesh pounded against flesh in the best embrace.
 
Oh she loved AJ, how she loved him, she lets out moans and whimpers as her hands trail down his neck and over his back, her nails clawing at the hard strong skin as she grips his cock with her pussy, pleasure rolling through her as she wraps her legs around him tighter, pushing her head against his neck, pressing soft kiss and litte licks there.

Her breath getting shorter and shorter as she feels more wetness dripping out of her tight little pussy and down her thighs, he always had such a powerful effect on her.

She whimpers as waves of pleasure wash over her and she cums hard, crying out and thrusting her head back.

"oh yes AJ" she says breathlessly..
 
AJ growled as he felt her pussy quiver around his cock. Her skin constricted as her passions rolled out against him and he thrust in again. The feel of her legs wrapping around him lit the fire in his veins again as her tongue licked and her lips kissed as he took her fast and hard.

Originally he had only wanted to play with her pussy but when she wanted to be Hannah could be as horny as he was. As she cries out and thrusts her head back he can feel her fingers digging harder into his skin as he leans forward and kisses her hard. Beyond wanting to taste her lips they are much more visible than in his car. Despite the risk the thrill is palatable as his cock presses deep inside of her while feeling the resistance as her body is pressed against the wall.

He loved her and he didn't want to ever see her go away. Despite what he said he couldn't hope to truly be happy with her even 5 miles but in her arms he didn't think about that. Just her. As her hips bucked against him wantonly he drove in for another set of hard thrusts. But the fire she had ignited started to boil through him and his muscles clenched against her as her body reacted. He would cum soon and he wanted to cum inside her.
 
Hannah leans her head against the wall as she moans softly, coming down from her orgasm, Aj always knew how to make her feel good, he knew her wants and needs and her sweet spots, he gave her everything she wanted and more... At least when she pleased him.

She moans as she feels his lips upon hers, kissing them bruisingly, she kisses him back, her tongue sliding over his lips as she squeezes her legs around him tightly, pulling him closer to her, feeling his strong chest against her, hannah felt so weak and vulnerable at that moment with hm pressing her against her, and toweing over her and as much as she didn't want to admit it, it turned her on.

She knew he was close, evenb with her eyes shut so she couldn't see him, she could just feel it. Hannah moans softly. "I love you Aj' she whimpers out as she pulls away from his lips and parts the kiss, she was so lucky to have him... " Don't cum inside of me" she says quickly, not wanting his cum leaking out of her in the cinema.
 
As he continued to thrust into her he enjoyed the wet thrill of her tongue playing over his lips as she moaned and pulled him in that much more deeper with her legs. His chest rose and fell against her heaving breasts while she spoke out in the midst of whimpering cries.

AJ grinned to her and licked up her neck and throat slowly as he continued to thrust into her dripping wet pussy. He could feel how tight her little fuck hole felt around his hard cock and he wondered exactly where he was supposed to cum if not inside of her.

He would honor her wish for now but later in the day he knew he wanted to flush her insides with his thick juice. "Then you should finish me off with your mouth if you want to stay clean." He said with a small chuckle and then untangling himself from her legs and hands he nudged her down slightly and held his throbbing cock before her lips. His entire length dripped with their combined juices.
 
Hannah giggles softly and cocks her head to the side as she feels his tongue on the side of her neck, it felt so strange and it tickled her. She pouts as she is forcved to unwrap her legs from his waist and stand by herself. Shrinking back to her much smaller height. She pouts up at him, she hated having to suck him when he was coated in her juices. But now wasn't the time to argue with him. Quickly she pulls her jeans up her wet pussy lmaking them stick as she zips it up.

Not wanting to get on her knees onto the dirty pavement, she crouches downwards Her lips just a couple of inches away from his hard member, that way shining with her juices. She just couldn't. Hannah reaches out her hand and wraps it around the base. Sliding her hand up feeling it sticking to her hand and gets most of it off. She rests her hand on his thigh not caring that it is wet and she is getting it all over him. She didn't want it on her hand. She doesn't mess around and tease him, she simply parts her lips, leaning in and taking a couple of inches in her mouth, she sucks hard, finally casting her eyes up and locking onto his.
 
"Mrmmmm very good girl." AJ growled softly when she finally put her lips around his cock. He knew that Hannah didn't really like to suck him off with her juices on his dick and it meant a lot to him that she made the effort. The wet hand on his thigh made the motion that much more intimate as he felt his girl's lips sucking and slipping up and down over his mast.

He didn't last long from her hard sucking and his hand reached down after a few thrusts of his hips as he felt the burning in his loins.

"Uraahh.." He growled as he held her head still as they pronounced their love barely concealed against the wall. His cock throbbed inside of her and his balls rubbed against her lips as he erupted, his seed spewed down into her throat and he kept his hand on her head for good measure. When he was finished his hand stroked her hair and then down to her ear as he released.

As his cock was freed he zipped up his jeans and helped her clean up with his fingers where he could and then he kissed her neck while his hand held the other side of her cheek.

"I love feeling your lips around my cock Hannah." He said softly and kissed her cheek. His thoughts focused entirely on her, this girl who meant so much to him and how he'd hate seeing her try to leave. Idly his mind wandered if anyone had seen and heard them as he prepared to guide her back to the car..
 
Hannah loved watching him, to see the effect that she had on Aj. She opens her lips further, taking more in and contining the suck as she feels it jerk inside of her. His hands in her hair, holding her still so even if she wanted to get away she couldn't, not that she wanted that. It didn't take long, but a thick spurt of warm hot cum enters her mouth, hannah swallows quickly as it begins to fill her mouth, she loved the taste of him and would gladly do it day after day.

She continues to suck softly, swirling her tongue round before finally pulling back. She smiles as she feels his hand in her hair, showing his affection for her. She leans back as he zips himself up and then she stands, leaning in against him with a small smile on her face. She sucks his finger gently, before smirking at him. And letting go of his finger as he presses a soft kiss to her neck, she giggles and wraps her arms around his waist. Leaning up on her tiptoes and kissing the bottom of his chin affectionly.

"Anytime" she says with a wink. Dropping one hand to his and clasping it tightly," now come on. You promised me a movie and I don't want to miss any of it" she says confidently as she turns on her heel forcing him to follow her.
 
AJ smiled to her and slowly nodded as he felt her fingers clasp around his. Bringing the hand up he kissed the top of her smooth skin like the gentleman he was not and then he guided her back to the car where he continued in the act diligently and opened the door for her before going in himself.

"And we won't miss the movie I know we always like to see all the coming soon features." He said as he turned the key in the ignition and took them out of the mall parking lot. Moving along he turned left onto a main street and preceded along for a few moments before getting to the theater. They got their with time to spare and he paid for the tickets before they walked in. Hand and hand and with Hannah nuzzled up against him he kissed her cheek and then looked at the theater lobby with the restrooms, snack bar and hallways leading off to the various theaters.

"You want anything to drink?" He asked even though they'd just had lunch, he usually found himself a drink before going into a movie.
 
Back
Top