knock on wood

headdoctor

Experienced
"It's like thunder, lightning/the way you love me is frightening/I'd better knock ... on wood."

Perhaps this is hoping for lightning to strike, but I'm here seeking a submissive woman interested in exploring her higher latitudes and lower depravities. Over the past few years I've gotten to know a few wonderful subs out here--smart, sweet, honest, adventurous--but time has slipped by and I've lost touch. It's time to knock (knock knock) on wood.

The deal and the lowdown: I'm a mature, overeducated, occasionally intelligent professional; I love classic films, gardening and hiking, many kinds of art and literature, wordplay and creative conversation, role plays and fantasies. I'm especially drawn to women who understand that bdsm is not just about big talk and big toys; there are lots of ways for you to be put in your place, and lots of places for us to go together. (I'm also drawn to family fantasies for this reason: situations that are fraught with desire and danger, and that need to be played out slowly, carefully, and deeply.) The harder they fall, the harder they come, right?

One other thing: I like getting to know my partner/sub. I don't mean violating anonymity; I mean that the sexual tension and release that I like comes from going into some dark places, and that the terrain there is best explored through the psychology of intimacy. In his great novel, Nabokov said the he wasn't concerned "with so-called sex" at all. I wouldn't go that far, but I do think the adventures are richer as they brush up against both the imagination and our private reality.

So if you're a woman who is submissive or even just curious about it; if you like to relax into something fun, playful, dirty, and perhaps taboo; and especially if you like to have your *mind* stretched ... then drop me a pm and let's see what happens. What do you have to lose? (The answer is not nothing!)

"It's like thunder, lightning/the way you love me is frightening/I'd better knock ... on wood."

Perhaps this is hoping for lightning to strike, but I'm here seeking a submissive woman interested in exploring her higher latitudes and lower depravities. Over the past few years I've gotten to know a few wonderful subs out here--smart, sweet, honest, adventurous--but time has slipped by and I've lost touch. It's time to knock (knock knock) on wood.

The deal and the lowdown: I'm a mature, overeducated, occasionally intelligent professional; I love classic films, gardening and hiking, many kinds of art and literature, wordplay and creative conversation, role plays and fantasies. I'm especially drawn to women who understand that bdsm is not just about big talk and big toys; there are lots of ways for you to be put in your place, and lots of places for us to go together. (I'm also drawn to family fantasies for this reason: situations that are fraught with desire and danger, and that need to be played out slowly, carefully, and deeply.) The harder they fall, the harder they come, right?

One other thing: I like getting to know my partner/sub. I don't mean violating anonymity; I mean that the sexual tension and release that I like comes from going into some dark places, and that the terrain there is best explored through the psychology of intimacy. In his great novel, Nabokov said the he wasn't concerned "with so-called sex" at all. I wouldn't go that far, but I do think the adventures are richer as they brush up against both the imagination and our private reality.

So if you're a woman who is submissive or even just curious about it; if you like to relax into something fun, playful, dirty, and perhaps taboo; and especially if you like to have your *mind* stretched ... then drop me a pm and let's see what happens. What do you have to lose? (The answer is not nothing!)

Knock on Wood, one of my favorite oldies.

Back