The Isolated Blurt Thread X: Dolf and Fata Are Lovely Cunts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could be wrong, but I thought the 5000th reply to the original post was the cutoff, ergo 5001. I'm too lazy to check, truth be told, so you may be right. *shrug* enjoy your "victory". :p

i'm right, because i had the 5000th post and sean had the 5001st last time.
 
That's not true what I just said, I should have said if you can't deal with it you don't belong on this board.


Definitely true. I'm a bit prickly today. Did not mean to sound whiny. :kiss:
 
Definitely true. I'm a bit prickly today. Did not mean to sound whiny. :kiss:

It's the moon. I'm convinced.


It sucks in the beginning. Truly. And these days it's calmer and nicer than when I did the GB newb thing. I've seen other people driven off within a day of their joining. You're doing just fine.
 

You'll kill me for this, but I am incapable of resisting the temptation—
in order to comply, I need:
ASL?


American Sign Language? :confused:




It's best Dreamboat Annie gets the Iso rather than me cos I'd insist on having cunt in the title somewhere.
 


I'd like to thank the Academy. I'd like to thank my parents. I'd like to thank all of you. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be here now.

And, I'd especially like to thank Fata. :rose: :rose: :rose:

She made it all possible.



 
It's the moon. I'm convinced.


It sucks in the beginning. Truly. And these days it's calmer and nicer than when I did the GB newb thing. I've seen other people driven off within a day of their joining. You're doing just fine.

thanks. The liquor is starting to kick in now. :)

I like this place and most of the people are fun. I am not very savvy with online forums and such, this is my first one.
 
thanks. The liquor is starting to kick in now. :)

I like this place and most of the people are fun. I am not very savvy with online forums and such, this is my first one.

Just don't overshare until you can find people you trust. First rule of the GB club, well that's the second rule. I'll let you guess about the first.
 
pick a title already. make it terrible. it's better that way.

I actually don't know how this is supposed to work.

Should I expect a PM from our gracious hostess and benevolent dictator, La Laurelle ??


 
no, she'll split it when you recovers from her coke binge or hangover or gets back from the spelling bee or her head regrows after exploding from this run-on sentence or whatever. just post your new title in the thread. that's what i did. maybe be a doll and edit it into the 5000th post. that's what i didn't do.
 
Last edited:
Just remember... when making the thread title...

21589076.jpg


YEAHHHHHH!!!!!
 
no, she'll split when you recovers from her coke binge or hangover or gets back from the spelling bee or her head regrows after exploding from this run-on sentence or whatever. just post it in the thread. that's what i did. maybe be a doll and edit it into the 500th post. that's what i didn't do.


Thanks. That's good advice from an experienced hand.

 
Just remember... when making the thread title...

21589076.jpg


YEAHHHHHH!!!!!

Gaaaaaaahhhhhhh.

You're making me nervous. I'd hate to have a spelling mistake or a grammatical error headlined for the next month.


 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top