Intellectual Erotica

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lux4y35Bj61qmxd0go1_500.jpg
 
There is a line from Leonard Cohen's "Tower of Song" which evokes a lot of erotic notions in my mind.

"the rich have got their channels in the bedrooms of the poor"

This line alone has created multiple erotic fantasies/scenarios for me.

What I find most interesting about this is that Cohen's words are not especially erotic themselves. I think that's one of the things I love about Cohen: he evokes such powerful connotations by using very succinct language and imagery.
 
Eroticism is assenting to life even in death.
Georges Bataille
 
To say that from the moment her lover had left, O began to await his return would be an understatement. She turned into pure vigil, darkness in waiting expectation of light.
Pauline Réage
 
Thanks, Dani... I'm loving this thread already. Now I just need to find some things to contribute!
 
tumblr_lrovw37n4Y1qbujxso1_500.jpg

Are you ready........you have no idea what I am going to do to you...............
 
To say that from the moment her lover had left, O began to await his return would be an understatement. She turned into pure vigil, darkness in waiting expectation of light.
Pauline Réage


I very much love that story.
 
“For women the best aphrodisiacs are words. The G-spot is in the ears. He who looks for it below there is wasting his time.”
~Isabel Allende, Chillean author

"Although I am a raging sapiosexual, I reeeaaaallly do appreciate a goooooood attempt from another angle."

~AvrgBlkGrl
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top