Any girls love their ass licked?

I love getting licked in the ass. I also love having my ass probed and fingered while someone is eating my cunt. But I want to reciprocate too, I love to put my tongue in men's asses, or finger them while I suck their cock.
 
my ex wouldn't let me go anywhere near his asshole. I'd managed to give it a few licks at times but that was all :(
 
I love getting licked in the ass. I also love having my ass probed and fingered while someone is eating my cunt. But I want to reciprocate too, I love to put my tongue in men's asses, or finger them while I suck their cock.

Month ving shoving to get in front of the linem...m..mmmm
 
I love getting licked in the ass. I also love having my ass probed and fingered while someone is eating my cunt. But I want to reciprocate too, I love to put my tongue in men's asses, or finger them while I suck their cock.

This would be heaven on earth for me!!
 
Im glad my thread has blown up this way, happy to see there are so many other dirty pervs and women who adore them. Hands up for rim-jobs, ladies!
 
Wow...another thread I'm late getting to.....

I'm not ashamed to admit, i'm an assmunchin' fool. I like licking...but with a lot of pressure, circling, relaxing the muscles....all the while rubbing her clit....until I feel she's ready, then point my tongue and drive it in *gasp*. . Doing this seldom fails to get me an invitation to fuck her there:heart:

Oh...and I like having the scenario reciprocated on me, as well:cattail:
 
I can't speak for girls actually liking it, but I loved doing it to my girl before she passed away. And, since she allowed it and even told me when to do it, "she" for one, must either have liked it or maybe she was just letting me do it because she knew I loved it. She said that she'd rather have my tongue in her ass and my fingers in her kitty all night long, instead seeing me get all out of breath trying to keep my little wiener from falling out when I try to over stroke. I would point out that she wouldn't let me near her ass until she's washed it out real good. And, she was real creative too. Usually, when she'd had enough, she sent me to finish myself off in the bathroom so she could drift off to sleep. But, now and then, she'd slip a firm maraschino cherry inside her butt, and if I could suck it out all in one piece, she'd let me jerk off right there in the bed beside her. But, the real issue now is finding a new girlfriend. I miss female companionship and it's been five years since I had my tongue in an ass. A guy just can't go around licking stranger's asses if he cares about his health at all. Monogamy is the secret to "safe" kinky sex. And, don't think I'm going to lick your ass on a first date ;-) Maybe just a goodnite kiss? Prospective girlfriends would be between 45 and 55, or at least have firm cheeks. And, be good girlfriends in all other areas too. They should live in the southeast and like beachlife, or be willing to relocate. And be interested in a real relationship !!
 
I love licking around down there! My girl usually only allows that every once in a while though. I usually have to use some chocolate to drizzle down her pussy and then into her ass crack. Then she'll let me "clean" it up! So much fun!
 
Back
Top