What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I have to make a clip recording a fake orgasm in order to post my voice in that thread? That crosses my personal boundary.

I think you should do whatever you want! I only did that as a joke to someone! Sing, recite poetry, or just say "Hi" but the choice is up to you! You do whatever is comfortable for you!
 
I think you should do whatever you want! I only did that as a joke to someone! Sing, recite poetry, or just say "Hi" but the choice is up to you! You do whatever is comfortable for you!

Good to know. :) thank you.
 
I don't know why UM lost steam at the end. It was nail biter which does make god excitement

I caught the 2nd half...ah well, it was one of the better finals I can remember. At least it wasn't as bad for UMich as the Chris Webber time out game
 
So funny I remember those games. GF of mine... Acquaintance more dated Webber. I think her Ego was bigger then his .
 
So funny I remember those games. GF of mine... Acquaintance more dated Webber. I think her Ego was bigger then his .

Wowza...that would be saying something. I remember that I rooted against the "Fab 5" back in the day. 20 years on, not even sure why.
 
It's fucking fantastic that someones junk maybe someone elses treasure because
I just made some money
 
Respy! Look at the stuff they have at Bronner's Christmas Wonderland, in Frankenmuth! I just know you are going to love it!

23d4f190-2562-4639-89eb-8aa1ebcbc640_zps90c68eeb.jpg
 
How nice it is outside and how glad I am to be wearing "less" as opposed to "more".
 
Respy! Look at the stuff they have at Bronner's Christmas Wonderland, in Frankenmuth! I just know you are going to love it!

23d4f190-2562-4639-89eb-8aa1ebcbc640_zps90c68eeb.jpg

*high-pitched justin bieber squeal* i want one!!

no wait. i want two...then i'll have something to decorate cowslinger's man cave with.:D
 
Meeting a client and his co-workers at a place called The Cow for lunch. Never eaten there but I highly doubt they have a salad bar.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top