Orgasm from sex

I'd say that 45 minutes is quite a lot. And even 20 minutes is very very long, especially for perfect circumstances. Even porn movies generally don't last that long.

But there is a way for you. I believe you should try to decrease the time it takes you to cum. There are a number of methods on the net. I suggest you Google and try them. There are both advice, training techniques and even hypnosis stuff (try hypnosis downloads . com - they specialize in help with the variety of problems, and they are very safe and neutral. I definitely saw something on your topic there). I cannot say how effective they may be, but I saw some very positive feedback. And it surely won't hurt to try.
Just imagine how much better it would be if you could orgasm in 5-10 minutes every time.

As for male stamina - while surely there are those who can last an hour, most men will average around 10-15 min. For play can be used, but I suggest to try change yourself. It could work wonders.

P.s. some medications can cause this, so if you take any you may want to consult a doctor.
P.p.s. there are specialists that can help with sexual problems like yours too.
 
Last edited:
If I wanted to and if my partner was in the mood I could last for hours.

My technique was to fuck relatively slowly in the beginning. This was good for relishing all of the sensations that her pussy provided. Most women wanted to be pounded initially and that was the recipe for me having a quick ejaculation.

After a time I had moved past the sensations where I could easily cum. I could fuck fast and hard or slower more sensual and go on forever. Giving her one orgasm after another. Women who insisted that they could only have one orgasm were delighted when they had one orgasm after another. Occasionally an orgasm would begin and continue uninterrupted for quit a long time.

When it was time for me to finish I would stop moving for a bit or just very slowly thrust in and out.When my sensations returned I could pound her to a grand finale for both of us.

Granted these long sessions occurred only rarely except with my second wife. She enjoyed hours of fucking nearly every day.
 
[Spamming, bumping, posting same content to multiple locations, and screen-stretching to disrupt the forum is prohibited per our forum guidelines.] - Last Warning
 
You have posted this in a lot of threads (quite out of context in the places I saw them), and the link you give is dead.

What? Why?


I think Lit's 'Legal Beagle' is soliciting users, by post and PM, to join some crusade and help bolster some imagined issue or case. He's a part time Erin Brockovich, a champion of the fapitude.

If only he had spent some time reading this post, he would have been able to create a proper link to his Magnum Opus post found, somewhat ironically, in the PM Asshatery thread.

Safest to just direct the user and any of his inquiries, postings, or PMs to Lit's Lawyer.



tumblr_nmt9zexTLv1qzjw8go1_500.jpg
 
I think Lit's 'Legal Beagle' is soliciting users, by post and PM, to join some crusade and help bolster some imagined issue or case. He's a part time Erin Brockovich, a champion of the fapitude.

If only he had spent some time reading this post, he would have been able to create a proper link to his Magnum Opus post found, somewhat ironically, in the PM Asshatery thread.

Safest to just direct the user and any of his inquiries, postings, or PMs to Lit's Lawyer.

I just went back through some of his old posts. He certainly seems fixated on the perceived "unfairness" of Lit.

I often wonder why people who complain so much about this place stay on. :confused:
 
I've heard of men with 10 inch dicks who last for two hours straight. And that's the first round we're talking about. There's always a second round and, if you're hot enough, a third. When they cum, it isn't a pity spoonful. It's a pint!

In all of my 27 years, being sexually active in only 13 of them, I'm yet to encounter this mythical man who hasn't left a single unsatisfied woman in his bed.

Poor me.


Alright, love, I was messing with you. :)

Don't expect a man to last 30 minutes in bed. Even half of that is like stretching their limits. Sex is about bringing pleasure to all of its participants. But then, it isn't everything in a relationship.

By the sounds of it, you've conditioned yourself to a vibrator. Its constant use can damage nerves and even cause loss of sensation in severe cases.

Try to go without masturbation for a while, at least a few days before you're having sex. Discuss your unsatisfaction with your partner, tell him what you want and tell him to hold back for you. Oral sex and fingers are good for foreplay. Have a few orgasms before you let him stick his dick inside. Make him earn it.

But most importantly, let go of the vibrator for a while.

But I never have used a vibrator more than 10 times in my life, even though I iwn one, not more than 10 times and much less than once a month at max, they work but I just find them so... unarousing? So uh, no.........


And I havent masturbated in like 2 weeks, my guys been making me cum instead, I definitely don't feel as horny anymore but I still could never from sex, in fact doing this has made it less likely that I will be able to, it feels like

His hands are better than mine and the clit is important but I just get overexcited and to that post about the g spot, I don't really care that much because honestly I've had a lot of different types of orgasms and a lot of them, even if just by myself and well I really could care less what kind it is, all are different and good in my opinion

And maybe i take so long because I've always had to masturbate, but I doubt then that this is a rare thing - what kind of girl gets guys to always pleasure her from when she's too young to be having sex even, really, it took me until my 20's to even find a guy who cares enough to want me to come, I doubt then that I'm the only girl who has always had to do it herself, a lot of the time men just don't care, like it's been said it take about 10 minutes, there is always the guarantee of orgasm, no matter if she comes or not. For a guy to actually care to try I'm very lucky to have found one but I still don't know if it can really happen through sex, he is great with his hands though
 
Speaking of, a lot of these posts are from guys ensuring they'll do the best to make the lady come. I've never not had first-time sex (or second, third, fourth for that matter) where the guy has made me come with fingers, hands, or whathaveyou. I don't want to say they didn't try, but no one has ever made it plain in the beginning to me that they really care that much about my pleasure. They've never not been completely fine with me never coming. So what, maybe this is a thing that is common for guys to think/feel, but the ways it's acted upon are more subtle, or is it just I've been unlucky to not find a guy who cared for many years?

I have always had a motto: My lady always comes first!" Interpret it anyway you like. I have been happily married for 30+ years and enjoy a so so sex life with my wife. Even though we are very experienced with each other she always has to masturbate to achieve an orgasm, usually with me inside of her. And I help her achieve that goal when I can.
with other lovers I have found that I don't need to have an orgasm to enjoy sex as long as my partner does and on a couple of occasions have gone several hours without shooting my load. I'm not saying I could do it for you but it's kind of like the difference between sailing and motor boating. In a motor boat it's all about big horsepower and how fast can you get there. In sailing it can be a leisurely trip that's thoroughly enjoyable with a gorgeous destination at the end or a wild romp with the elements at your back and you don't care about the end because you never want it to (end).
Don't overthink it, enjoy it!
 
I have always had a motto: My lady always comes first!" Interpret it anyway you like. I have been happily married for 30+ years and enjoy a so so sex life with my wife. Even though we are very experienced with each other she always has to masturbate to achieve an orgasm, usually with me inside of her. And I help her achieve that goal when I can.
with other lovers I have found that I don't need to have an orgasm to enjoy sex as long as my partner does and on a couple of occasions have gone several hours without shooting my load. I'm not saying I could do it for you but it's kind of like the difference between sailing and motor boating. In a motor boat it's all about big horsepower and how fast can you get there. In sailing it can be a leisurely trip that's thoroughly enjoyable with a gorgeous destination at the end or a wild romp with the elements at your back and you don't care about the end because you never want it to (end).
Don't overthink it, enjoy it!

Yes I feel the same way, I much prefer the second, and for a long time I didn't care if I didn't come because of this... but one of the guys I had sex with who I really really wanted to fuck like this... and quite a few in the past... could not do this. So at this point, coming is kind of irrelevant even, the point would be more that I want a dick that is going to last a little to ride, or at least one that will get nice and hard again without it being like an hour! I like what some people said on here about giving the lady oral sex after the guy's first orgasm. That would be great. I'll mention it, but it would be even sexier to have a partner that was sexy enough to come up with such ideas on his own, too...
 
Honestly, by the sounds of it, I assumed you satisfied yourself with vibes and the whole arsenal of whatever-it-is-in-the-market-these-days since you found your partner inadequate for your needs.

Apologies
 
Last edited:
Honestly, by the sounds of it, I assumed you satisfied yourself with vibes and the whole arsenal of whatever-it-is-in-the-market-these-days since you found your partner inadequate for your needs.

Apologies

This is true, this was what I was saying, that yes I have/had been doing this but the main point was that I needed to start because I wasn't being satisfied in the first place. The toys didn't make it take longer or harder to cum. In fact they make it possible where it wasn't before? I'm kind of thinking now maybe it would be a good idea to use the toys more/only during sex...

Idk sorry it's just I don't really agree with the whole "toys desensitize you" thing, in my experience sex is like anything else and you go through phases of your likes/dislikes when it comes to particular sensation but toys have made me learn how to cum harder and a tiny bit quicker so I personally can't agree, at least, I guess!
 
... They've never not been completely fine with me never coming. ...
That really surprises me. I can only think you have been unfortunate with your men. I tell you what I call men who are not bothered about their women's satisfaction: boys. Really.

That's my rant over.

The thread in my signature about this theme: there are some posts there from women and men which may be some help with this.
 
Not always fair: for example, at the moment Gianbattista is helping me work with expectation control and relaxation: if I felt from him pressure or disappointment that I did not orgasm it would be even harder than it is. Sometimes the 'pressure ' to orgasm if you find them elusive can make them more so. And outside the lit world where it seems most men give a damn there are lots of men who really don't care so much.

I hear you, Elle. But it seems to me that what you are describing is Gianbattista having a deep and sensitive care about your pleasure in sex while at the same time having his pleasure with you. Yeah, the way of a Man, truly.

Best wishes to the both of you. :rose:
 
And I havent masturbated in like 2 weeks, my guys been making me cum instead, I definitely don't feel as horny anymore but I still could never from sex, in fact doing this has made it less likely that I will be able to, it feels like

His hands are better than mine and the clit is important but I just get overexcited and to that post about the g spot, I don't really care that much because honestly I've had a lot of different types of orgasms and a lot of them, even if just by myself and well I really could care less what kind it is, all are different and good in my opinion

I don't know that I'd equate his quick orgasm with him not caring. It sounds like he is an active participant in your orgasms, enough so that you've changed how you feel about it. How would it be received if you asked him to sit a few feet away and watch while you bring yourself to orgasm?
 
I don't think that it's typical for a man to last for 45 minutes of penetration without an orgasm unless he orgasms more than once and just remains inside.
Imagine running for 45 minutes. I assume you've tried multiple positions.. and it sounds like you've used multiple devices.
so.. two possible solutions.. although the first seems rather extreme to me and I don't think I could/would do it myself.

you could invite these other men into bed with you and your partner. Increasing the numbers increases the duration.

you could back off of all your toys for a bit and see if you can achieve some level of satisfaction from something other than penetration.

the other thing is.. I don't think it's bad to be horny the day after sex. I think it's common to want more of what felt good. If you wake up the next day and you're still horny, do you go straight to your toys or do you climb on top of him for more?

Its possible to go longer but a guy invites problems with delayed orgasm. Cum and let her make the most of it. We're really talking about arousal. Start early getting her primed and ready.
 
Its possible to go longer but a guy invites problems with delayed orgasm. Cum and let her make the most of it. We're really talking about arousal. Start early getting her primed and ready.

I get that.. I just don't agree that it's always up to the man or that the man is inadequate if he can't achieve it without her help.
 
I get that.. I just don't agree that it's always up to the man or that the man is inadequate if he can't achieve it without her help.

You and me are on different pages.

Sex aint no different from going out to dinner or to the movies, you get from it what you get from it. When I grill I cook what folks prefer, I do my best, and if they arrive with a belly fulla tacos, it aint my problem. I can delay the cooking but I don't accept blame for what they bring to the party.
 
You and me are on different pages.

Sex aint no different from going out to dinner or to the movies, you get from it what you get from it. When I grill I cook what folks prefer, I do my best, and if they arrive with a belly fulla tacos, it aint my problem. I can delay the cooking but I don't accept blame for what they bring to the party.

we're not on different pages at all.. The op even says that he's trying, she's achieving orgasm, she feels the need to masturbate less..
it sounds like he's setting the table.

My point was more that, it's a sexual exchange between two people. It's not fair to suggest that, if the end result is sub-optimal, one of those two people is at fault.
 
Back
Top