Adult Games..

MagmaX

Really Experienced
Anyone seen these online games which are like strip poker etc.

Girlfriend and I have been doing a simple called kinky dares online, kinda fun we each dare each other something and do it etc.

Well were looking for something else which can be interactive and fun like this, anyone have one they really enjoy

There's a good one out there called "4-Play". Its a Monopoly style computerized board game. Very cool.
There are also a few others, Romantic Dares is one that is probably similar to the one youre playing. Sexy party is similar to 4-play, but IMHO, not a good. There's some others made by the same company, but i dont recall their names.

guess if I used google might help :p ahh its shareware for the download ok..

None of the games i mentioned are free. Sorry, didnt know that was a qualification.

Oh no just outta curiosity was all :p free is better but im willing to pay as well.

MagmaX said:
Oh no just outta curiosity was all :p free is better but im willing to pay as well.

IMHO, 4-play is worth the money.
the others are cool, but i paid for them, and we never use them.
Maybe you would, i guess it depends on you, and your partner. 4-play seems to be presented nicer. to me anyway.

Strip poker

The strip poker game on here is OK, would be better is if you won you can continue to play with your winning and chose a different girl.

Would any woman like to play a real game of strip poker let me know?

Anyone seen these online games which are like strip poker etc.

Girlfriend and I have been doing a simple called kinky dares online, kinda fun we each dare each other something and do it etc.

Well were looking for something else which can be interactive and fun like this, anyone have one they really enjoy

We used to play that game as well but it is vanished from the Internet. Does anyone know of anything similar out there now?

Boy, this is an old thread. I have always found that games you makeup yourself are more in line with what you like.

There is game called Foreplay 2 for Android phones and tablets. It's flexible and there is possibility to make own cards. It would be nice to trade cards with other couple to make it even more hot.

Have anyone tried this came? Any other good games for tablets?

There is game called Foreplay 2 for Android phones and tablets. It's flexible and there is possibility to make own cards. It would be nice to trade cards with other couple to make it even more hot.

Have anyone tried this came? Any other good games for tablets?

Adult truth or dare for Android is TERRIBLE! lol

I'd love to find a good "with friends" style adult game to play with the boy while we're apart. Truth or dare or something similar would work. If there isn't yet, someone should make an app for that!

Back