How to find people to have sex chats with

Fannjek

Virgin
Joined
Aug 17, 2014
Posts
1
I know that there has to be some kind of omegle-like text chat specifically for sex. Does anybody know about something like this? Or where I can find people to have sexual conversations with?
 
If you're asking about a chat feature specifically for this site, it's broken. Has been for years, and no one knows when it will be functional again.

As for your other question - while there are often conversations that pertain to sexual topics, you should be aware that not everyone is interested in exchanging masturbation fodder. So don't be *that* person who sends random, dirty private messages to people you don't know. If you do, there's a good chance you'll be featured on the asshat thread.

For what it's worth, there seems to be a lot of sexual banter that happens over in the Playground. My advice to you would be to join the general discussion there. If you find yourself on the receiving end of teasing, suggestive messages, that could be an opportunity to see if the sender is open to more explicit, private chat. That said, don't be a jerk if that person declines.

There's also a board specifically for sexual role playing, so you might find some leads there, as well.

Above all, try to remember that there's a living, breathing person at the other end of that keyboard. Don't treat them as if they are nothing more than a wank fodder deliver system. Use your manners, demonstrate respect, and exercise courtesy.
 
“I want instant arousal”

So I ask the question, what would you prefer, an engagement which may include a whole lot of pretence over gender, age, appearance, values, compassion… which basically puts you in a vulnerable situation or indeed the possibility of being made a fool over.

Or

Getting to know someone, liking who they are, respecting their values, being attracted to them and in turn feeling the admiration is being returned, then from a mutual understanding developing the sexual banter you crave.

What scenario would you find more rewarding?

Maybe with a little more effort you may not risk appearing shallow and the returns could be magically higher. This applies to real life as well as on-line communication.

Good luck with your mutual masturbation sessions with
072312_JeffreyPaulCutlip.jpg
 
getting to know someone, here and liking who they are, respecting their values, liking them and feeling that that admiration is returned and then devveloping the type of sexual banter from there, seems rather reminiscent of a relationship. But this is the enternet not rl. Are you insinuating that litsters develop theese types of relationships. Lol. I for one know that this can and will happen. I let that kind of relationship develop on afew occasions and in the end felt like the reality was missing so I quit. But I did start to develop that kind of relationship in rl.
 


NightL,

That was one session, so very long ago. I was young(er) and new to Lit.

I can't believe you kept that picture!:mad:

I guess the interweb is forever, and nothing is truly lost, once caught with media capturing devices.


Emerson
(Previously NotUrAvrgCraigslistHoney)
 
I know that there has to be some kind of omegle-like text chat specifically for sex. Does anybody know about something like this? Or where I can find people to have sexual conversations with?

I find it helpful to become friends first, then ask them! It's like real life, without the mess!:devil:
 
I know that there has to be some kind of omegle-like text chat specifically for sex. Does anybody know about something like this? Or where I can find people to have sexual conversations with?

If you're looking for women to have sex chat with, I suggest you go to a cam site and pay for it.

This is a real suggestion, not a blast on sex workers who I personally believe provide a very necessary service to people!

Those women need money, you need to get off, win-win situation.
 
I know that there has to be some kind of omegle-like text chat specifically for sex. Does anybody know about something like this? Or where I can find people to have sexual conversations with?

There is another similar adult site, that has chat features, another lit lady turned me on to it a while ago. I can't post the name, but if you PM I can forward it to you.
 
Back
Top