The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cock in hand really hard thinking of my girlfriend and me sucking a cock together!

It's waaaayyyy too slow on this thread today....where are all of the sexy people at today?

Convinced ME

It's waaaayyyy too slow on this thread today....where are all of the sexy people at today?

OK - you have convinced me....I am having images of meeting a hot couple on a Florida beach and being invited back to their place! This has got my the blood and hand pumping..

Be back in about 15 minutes - maybe more!

Pesky morning wood

Just woke up with a raging hard on, and quickly slid my hand onto my hard throbbing shaft jacking away right now :rolleyes:

fuck me

Im laying here stroking my ever harding cock thinking of couple of nice 8 inch cocks to suck and fuck. I want to suck on deep down my throat and taste that delicious precum as it leeks out of the beautiful fat head. the other cock slowly pushes its way up inside my tight asshole. slowly picking up speed his big balls slapping my balls mmmmmm so good!!

need all ur help

hi guys,

need a much awaited release as im home alone after a long time...open to almost anything..ANYTHING!

send me an im on yahoo!

cheers!

GK

Popped open an ice cold beer. All showered and still naked. Sounds like there is some potential for fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back