Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get it... what's so bad about NJ. It's not like the show, you know. I don't have a poof or go tanning. haha.

A poof is bad on the eyes, and tanning is bad for your skin, so I'd say you're doin' pretty good for yourself so far.

Last edited:
ICT: I wish it was as easy to erase people from your life as it is to erase them from your Contacts list on your phone!!!!!!!!!!!

I confess that I used a rather large toy on my ass while I was masturbating this morning and came so hard it splashed my own face.

ICT I masturbated while talking to my friend on the phone today and she was none the wiser. If only it had been a longer conversation...

ICT I woke up with a very warm wet spot between my legs and, although we have much more important things going on at the moment, I can't seem to get my mind off of him and what I'd like to be doing with him this morning. :eek:

ICT missing my former lover. Something got between us and even though we where both not ready or even wanted it to end it did. Now I just feel like shit 90% of the time.

ICT I'm not interested in sex tonight. Too fucking tired. But I prolly will, and I'll enjoy it, because you never know when the chance will come again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back