cuckold impregnation fantasies

Justfantasies

Literotica Guru
Does anyone else get turned on that the thought of a younger man impregnating a wife and the request of her much older husband

Does anyone else get turned on that the thought of a younger man impregnating a wife and the request of her much older husband

My wife getting knocked up by another man isn't a usual fantasy. But the idea has crossed my mind. And admittedly it did give me that nice feeling in my midsection. But not by the her boyfriend. I imagine it's some strange guy she just met who took her to a sleazy motel!

My wife getting knocked up by another man isn't a usual fantasy. But the idea has crossed my mind. And admittedly it did give me that nice feeling in my midsection. But not by the her boyfriend. I imagine it's some strange guy she just met who took her to a sleazy motel!

Would you imagine it as being an accidental impregnation or that she got impregnated by another guy deliberately?

Would you imagine it as being an accidental impregnation or that she got impregnated by another guy deliberately?

Purely accidental. That would be a more realistic scenario. Mrs. Screwher would never want to be impregnated by another man on purpose.

Purely accidental. That would be a more realistic scenario. Mrs. Screwher would never want to be impregnated by another man on purpose.

My fantasy was more being asked to impregnate the wife of a friend because he could do so.

My fantasy was more being asked to impregnate the wife of a friend because he could do so.

This concept would make some good erotica. Maybe a great story in the "Loving Wives" section. A couple enlists the assistance of another man in impregnating the wife. The husband rents a hotel room for them for the night. Then the wife and the sperm donor screw all night!

Whats hot and sexy would be a wife and mother of 2 accidentally gets impregnated by her go to BBC that her husband knows about and now they have to explain to the rest of the family why they have an interacial child.

I huge fantasy

I have sick fantasies about us being a bit younger, and one of our sons friends knocks up his mother / my wife. The thought of my sons friend cuckolding me, and the embarrassment of a friend fucking his mom and getting her pregnant.

My late first wife always wanted our Son to get her pregnant. He tried many, many times without success.

I love this fantasy. I guess ever since I decided j would never have children I've been in lust all things impregnation.

Since I have had a vasectomy, the idea of my wife going bareback has a bit of an extra excitement.

An older guy prob 50s plus trying with my wife is a hot fantasy... the riskyness of it.wifes 33yrs old Indian

Back