The second coming of tobius44

You want brutal honesty?

OK, here goes. First of all, that body is absolutely perfect. Your breasts are just right, the nipples to die for, that cute little tummy, beautiful long legs, and sweet little ass that I could lick for hours. Now let's move on. That face......... the face of an angel!! God what I would like to have those sexy lips do to me!! I don't know if you are married or attached, but if you are, he is one LUCKY man! If he ever hurts you or doesn't take care of business, let me know. I would do anything to make you the happiest woman in the world!

:rose::kiss::devil:
 
There are numerous restrictions as long as you use drop box
 
Glad she's back! I appreciate the way she's photographed, in terms of poses and lighting -- it really shows off her superb physique. Love all the photos -- especially the one of her in the fishnet garment. :D
 





Absolutely gorgeous, especially bent over. My favourite position.

No restrictions here as long as you post the link to an external site and you own the photos. It is only the more 'hardcore' ones that you cannot download to here to store them.

I hope you continue as you are a really beautiful lady.
 
T you are without

a doubt the most lovely lady on here. Your body is perfect and your face beautiful as a new spring day!! Your nipples are so big and thick and hard looking. Your breasts are perfect, a nice firm hand full. and, that vagina is delicious looking, I would stay between your thighs for as long as you wish!!
 
I love your pics, enjoy seeing your body and how its both erotic and art.
You use of garment(s), nude body, lighting and positioning makes following your thread a must !

My only complaint is you sudden disappearance and long absence, which gets forgotten on your return you very sexy beauty.

Welcome back :heart:
 
Last edited:
Wow! Such a great combo of your wife/girlfriend and your photography skills. Absolutely amazing - I hope you keep posting.

Cheers mate
 
Back
Top