secret lit - my partner does not know I get on here

In a perfect world...

everyone would find their lifemate, soulmate, with whom they are perfectly compatible in every way. They would have identical sex drives and enjoy all the same things in the same ways with the same frequency. And if either of them changed or grew, the other would change and grow in lock-step with them. There would be no secrets, no disagreements, no surprises, no divorce. Let's all hold our breath until that world arrives.

In this world, people fall in love with whom they fall in love. Sometimes opposites attract. Sometimes people come from different backgrounds, have different histories, and grow and change and have independent thoughts, ideas, experiences. Sometimes one partner changes from who they were during courtship and dating to someone who has to run or help run a household, including kids AND work outside the home. Sometimes people have health problems, or emotional problems, or life events like the death of a parent, child, pet, or friend. Sometimes one partner has had a traumatic experience that causes them to be inhibited sexually. Their partner tries patiently to help them grow and explore, but it doesn't always work.

And for any of those circumstances or about a million others, one partner in a loving relationship may have a greater need for sexual release/variety/frequency than the other. So, aside from divorce, what are the options? Seek other sexual partners in secret. In my mind THAT is cheating, adultery, whatever you care to call it. Risks include STDs, being caught, being blackmailed, guilt, and more.

By comparison, watching online porn, posting on Lit, and masturbating in private (secretly) allows a partner to get rid of the physical need safely and avoids making the other loved partner feel inadequate.

I think that the less-driven partner compartmentalizes sex and chooses not to consider the needs of the more-driven partner, especially after some time. And if the more-driven partner can do online chat, exchange bulletin board posts, or otherwise have indirect, short-term electronic "contact" with others in similar situations that can make them feel less isolated, alone, and different, all the better.

I've been married 30 years. I've masturbated every day of that time. That's close to 11,000 times. I'd estimate my wife and I have had sex 1500-3000 times in that same 30 years. I've cum "with" some porn stars more than I have with my wife. So shame on me.

My wife and I have raised two kids through college graduation and into careers. We've kept a roof over our heads and food on the table. We love and support each other as best friends and lovers through good times and bad. She doesn't think less of me because I don't like gardening or chick flicks. And I don't think less of her because her sexual menu is smaller and her needs are less frequent.

So, sorry if we aren't doing "being a couple" right. It's not perfect, but it works for us.
 
I replied to this already and said my BFBF doesn't know much about the site. But since that reply I've shown him this site, read him some threads, and told him about my responses to some. He also knows I receive PM's and reply to them. So....not hiding anything now.
 
Last edited:
I replied to this already and said my BFF doesn't know much apt the site. But since that reply I've shown him this site, read him some threadsort, and told him about my responses to some. He also knows I receive PM's and reply to them. So....not hiding anything now.

What was his response ?
 
Well, as our sig line implies, we are here as a couple, even if I (Karhu) is the most frequent poster. While we were in a long distance relationship, Kissa found this site while looking for stories to improve our sexting. She sent me some links, and soon we had written a few stories of our own. I've posted some nude pics of her, and she loves that I want to show her off. It's a refreshing change after her ex husband's talk about her being fat and ugly.

It's also a refreshing change for me to be with someone who appreciates erotica and porn, considering that my previous partner went apeshit when she discovered that I had been surfing porn sites. They are so different!
 
My hubby knows I am on here and fully supports it. We have some rules but he's the one who gets the benefits from me being on Lit. ;);):devil:
 
My husband knows I frequent several online communities, but doesn't know what they are and hasn't asked.
 
My Husband does not know. He is much more conservative than I am. I like the possibility of talking with others and expressing my desires. In a safe forum without judgements. I have spent many months gathering up the nerve to post here.
 
My Husband does not know. He is much more conservative than I am. I like the possibility of talking with others and expressing my desires. In a safe forum without judgements. I have spent many months gathering up the nerve to post here.

I don't know about "without judgements" :cool: but, yes, it is a good place where to let oneselves go a little without fear of affecting one's real lives.

I'm in the closet too
 
My wife reads everything I post on here and other sites. She even makes suggestions about posting comments that are really from her.
 
Oh it's all in secret. But I will admit that is part of the fun and excitement 😌
 
It used to be a secret but now he knows I'm on here. He wont join me at all & probably doesnt know to what extent, but he accepts that there are some things that he just can't (because of his personality and who he is) fulfill for me. And he likes the end result which is a happier, more flirty me.
 
<snip>

I think that the less-driven partner compartmentalizes sex and chooses not to consider the needs of the more-driven partner, especially after some time. And if the more-driven partner can do online chat, exchange bulletin board posts, or otherwise have indirect, short-term electronic "contact" with others in similar situations that can make them feel less isolated, alone, and different, all the better.

Totally this.

In a relationship when a partner/spouse starts withholding sex for whatever reason, but you have a solid relationship otherwise, what are your options? (I'm working on the premise you've tried everything to rectify the sex/intimacy issues) Online seems like a pretty safe option.

My situation is a little different. My husband got sick. When we got married, we said we'd always be open about our desires. We were up until this.

Within six months, our sex life changed dramatically. We had a kinky, D/s relationship. Now, I have to do everything. He's immobile and just too tired. I hurt my knee the last time we tried to have sex. :eek:

He's always known I go online to chat, watch porn (we occasionally watched together), read stories and many times he was the beneficiary of my online monkey business.

When he was healthy, I don't think he cared about my online life. We had a great sex life. We had a great life.

Now, he doesn't want to know. He feels like a cuckold to his illness. I talked to him about being online, being with others in real life and he said he felt sh*tty enough being sick, the thought of me being with someone else because he couldn't hurt him.

I've decided to be physically monogamous. Emotionally, too. But a girl has needs. I've ignored them and I end up eating an entire pizza. I'd rather masturbate to a great conversation or an erotic story, blow off a little steam and be a happier camper as his caregiver and wife.
 
Last edited:
My first post, in private. He does not know and I prefer he not find out. He wouldn't be pleased, but he's not pleased with what my fantasies consist of, either. So, something has to give.
 
My first post, in private. He does not know and I prefer he not find out. He wouldn't be pleased, but he's not pleased with what my fantasies consist of, either. So, something has to give.

I'd love to keep your secret Cream
 
My first post, in private. He does not know and I prefer he not find out. He wouldn't be pleased, but he's not pleased with what my fantasies consist of, either. So, something has to give.


Turn your messages on would love to talik to u sexy oh and look at my profile piv
 
Back
Top