Exhibitionist Seeks Advice

Continuation from last Sunday...ladies I need some help on this one, please read to the end!

Last Sunday we hosted a Packer party. I needed to go to the grocery store to pick up some food and booze while my wife worked on other preparations at home. So a little before noon I left with my list in hand, went to the store (crazy busy as you can imagine), and headed to the checkout line when I was all done. The place was buzzing with people and I got stuck bagging my own groceries. Well, while I was finishing up and putting the bags in my cart, I saw a few checkout lanes away my cute neighbor and hubby paying for their groceries. I could feel my heart rate start to pick up and tried to keep my focus on bagging up my groceries. They would easily pass me if they came my way out the store or they could go out the other way and probably never know I was there. I watched nervously and then they turned towards me with hubby in the lead with the cart and she was a few feet behind him. I was worried about what to say and what they might say, but as they approached he stopped the cart and we exchanged pleasantries and I wished them a happy New Year and a Packer win. I looked at her and she's looking right at me with a friendly smile. There were people coming up behind them and she nudged him to keep going. He moved on amongst the throng of other shoppers but then she stopped near me (while I was still trying to bag my groceries) and sayed something about the crappy customer service here and how it sucks to have to bag your own groceries. I responded with something like it helps to keep prices down but it's a good workout and helps keep me in shape (I have no idea where that came from). Then she leaned into me a little and says "Yeah, but I can see it's working pretty well, keep up the good work.". I look at her, probably with my mouth open and jaw dropped, and she winked and said "see you around" and leaves. The next thing I hear is "Sir, Sir, your receipt!" and I come back alive not sure exactly what just happened. I think it was a good thing.

So my question is, was she implicitly saying to me "Yeah, I saw your awesome nakedness, show me some more" or am I reading too much into this???? Ladies (and guys), I value your opinion. I think I had a hardon 20 times last Sunday just thinking about this.

Last edited:
ontinuation from last Sunday...ladies I need some help on this one, please read to the end!

Last Sunday we hosted a Packer party. I needed to go to the grocery store to pick up some food and booze while my wife worked on other preparations at home. So a little before noon I left with my list in hand, went to the store (crazy busy as you can imagine), and headed to the checkout line when I was all done. The place was buzzing with people and I got stuck bagging my own groceries. Well, while I was finishing up and putting the bags in my cart, I saw a few checkout lanes away my cute neighbor and hubby paying for their groceries. I could feel my heart rate start to pick up and tried to keep my focus on bagging up my groceries. They would easily pass me if they came my way out the store or they could go out the other way and probably never know I was there. I watched nervously and then they turned towards me with hubby in the lead with the cart and she was a few feet behind him. I was worried about what to say and what they might say, but as they approached he stopped the cart and we exchanged pleasantries and I wished them a happy New Year and a Packer win. I looked at her and she's looking right at me with a friendly smile. There were people coming up behind them and she nudged him to keep going. He moved on amongst the throng of other shoppers but then she stopped near me (while I was still trying to bag my groceries) and sayed something about the crappy customer service here and how it sucks to have to bag your own groceries. I responded with something like it helps to keep prices down but it's a good workout and helps keep me in shape (I have no idea where that came from). Then she leaned into me a little and says "Yeah, but I can see it's working pretty well, keep up the good work.". I look at her, probably with my mouth open and jaw dropped, and she winked and said "see you around" and leaves. The next thing I hear is "Sir, Sir, your receipt!" and I come back alive not sure exactly what just happened. I think it was a good thing.

So my question is, was she implicitly saying to me "Yeah, I saw your awesome nakedness, show me some more" or am I reading too much into this???? Ladies (and guys), I value your opinion. I think I had a hardon 20 times last Sunday just thinking about this.

I don't really read erotica but this is kinda hot, my only question is why aren't you neighborly & invite them to the party?

Too late now, the Packers just got a good old fashioned ass-wooping! But a good idea. I'll have to see about working some more close encounters into the future. Still looking to hear what the ladies think out there. Was this a hint for more exposure shall we say???

Yeah she seen you

Yeah she seen you. But yeah dont do anything different maybe one morning get up shower and the walk down in plain view for her to see you and just make coffee with the towel over your shoulder. If you look up and shes standing there clothed cover up and act embarrased but wave a little. But if shes naked to then smile wave and see what she does next but not stare as though you want more.

The story continues.....

Last Saturday I got up without looking to see if she was up, took a shower and realized that the clothes I was going to wear were in the laundry room downstairs. I was in one of those "don't care" moods and decided after drying myself off and such that I was just going to go nude downstairs to grab my clothes since my wife was still sleeping. My cock rose to attention at the thought of showing off, and a little extra rubbing didn’t hurt either.

So I turned on my hallway light and as I entered the kitchen I could see lights on across the way and it looked like she was sitting there at her kitchen table facing me directly. Emboldened I flipped on my kitchen light and I walked straight ahead fully naked and I could sort of see her head look up (I think she was reading on her tablet or phone). I turned sideways and pretended to move some stuff on my kitchen table, allowing her to get a nice sideview of my body, my cock feeling like it was filling up. I wanted to stroke it but that would be too obvious. I turned my back to her, went down into my basement to grab some clean clothes giving her the opportunity to see my backside. Of course I took my time, pausing just a little bit to look at my phone in case she needed to study me a bit longer. Man, I hope she was watching.

I went downstairs where I proceeded to sit on the bottom step and stroked my now erect cock for about a minute, then waited for it to subside before grabbing my clothes. I could either put them on downstairs or bring them up and dress in the kitchen. I decided to get dressed downstairs. When I finished I came upstairs to find her seated in the same spot at her table. As it was getting lighter out it was hard to tell if she was looking at me or not now, but I do know she sat there for another 5 minutes or so while I went about my business acting normal as can be getting breakfast, making coffee, etc. I could fill a certain stickyness inside my pants. I’m pretty sure she saw me and obviously decided not to move once she did.

I feel so lucky!

The story continues.....

Last Saturday I got up without looking to see if she was up, took a shower and realized that the clothes I was going to wear were in the laundry room downstairs. I was in one of those "don't care" moods and decided after drying myself off and such that I was just going to go nude downstairs to grab my clothes since my wife was still sleeping. My cock rose to attention at the thought of showing off, and a little extra rubbing didn’t hurt either.

So I turned on my hallway light and as I entered the kitchen I could see lights on across the way and it looked like she was sitting there at her kitchen table facing me directly. Emboldened I flipped on my kitchen light and I walked straight ahead fully naked and I could sort of see her head look up (I think she was reading on her tablet or phone). I turned sideways and pretended to move some stuff on my kitchen table, allowing her to get a nice sideview of my body, my cock feeling like it was filling up. I wanted to stroke it but that would be too obvious. I turned my back to her, went down into my basement to grab some clean clothes giving her the opportunity to see my backside. Of course I took my time, pausing just a little bit to look at my phone in case she needed to study me a bit longer. Man, I hope she was watching.

I went downstairs where I proceeded to sit on the bottom step and stroked my now erect cock for about a minute, then waited for it to subside before grabbing my clothes. I could either put them on downstairs or bring them up and dress in the kitchen. I decided to get dressed downstairs. When I finished I came upstairs to find her seated in the same spot at her table. As it was getting lighter out it was hard to tell if she was looking at me or not now, but I do know she sat there for another 5 minutes or so while I went about my business acting normal as can be getting breakfast, making coffee, etc. I could fill a certain stickyness inside my pants. I’m pretty sure she saw me and obviously decided not to move once she did.

I feel so lucky!

sounds exciting. Keep us posted!

It was a pretty normal week without anything interesting to report, except for today (yeah!). I was up later than usual but it was a bright sunny morning with clear blue skies. As I was getting my breakfast ready I was walking around my kitchen and suddenly I saw a figure in the kitchen across the way. It was there for a moment and then gone. Once I moved into the sunroom I could see more movement and then realized it was her. The sun was shining into her kitchen just right so it was very illuminated (her kitchen faces east). I could see she was wearing just a thong and nothing else, just casually moving to and fro, the sun glistening on her slim, tight body. At one point she adjusted the thong which was pretty sweet. She was there for about a minute and then disappeared. But it was enough to give me a nice little hard-on to rubout in appreciation until the next time. This was a nice unexpected surprise, all provided by the glorious sun and blue skies above.

It was a pretty normal week without anything interesting to report, except for today (yeah!). I was up later than usual but it was a bright sunny morning with clear blue skies. As I was getting my breakfast ready I was walking around my kitchen and suddenly I saw a figure in the kitchen across the way. It was there for a moment and then gone. Once I moved into the sunroom I could see more movement and then realized it was her. The sun was shining into her kitchen just right so it was very illuminated (her kitchen faces east). I could see she was wearing just a thong and nothing else, just casually moving to and fro, the sun glistening on her slim, tight body. At one point she adjusted the thong which was pretty sweet. She was there for about a minute and then disappeared. But it was enough to give me a nice little hard-on to rubout in appreciation until the next time. This was a nice unexpected surprise, all provided by the glorious sun and blue skies above.

Man at this point you need to invite her & her hubby to your next party than eye-flirt from across the room lol

Exhibitionist advice...

What a fun exhibitionist/voyeur journal...I find myself looking forward to your next post and I'm sure I'm not that the only one... ;)

You wrote, "...But it was enough to give me a nice little hard-on to rubout in appreciation until the next time. This was a nice unexpected surprise, all provided by the glorious sun and blue skies above...."

I think that's the fun of your fantasy adventure here and I believe if it were me, I would simply continue doing what you've been doing. Who knows, your next meeting at the supermarket will undoubtedly elicit another conversation and she's likely having as much fun as you are. If it's a fantasy, flirting kind of thing, I wouldn't risk screwing it up by trying to make something happen...just roll with it and see where it takes ya....it sounds to me like you're having a blast with it...keep it going as long as you can, I think what you're doing is awesome :)

yep, keep it up!

Well the next time you do speak with her ------ KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT -------
about seeing her topless or naked, just go on with life and enjoy the view, if you want you can still wander around some at home in your house naked or in tight briefs.

DON'T DO ANYTHING TO OUT OF THE ORDINARY!
She may not realize you can see her, she might know and enjoys the attention!

Never mention the fact she may have lost weight or anything about her appearance change, it will probably piss her off ---- it would me

Stay silent other then Hellos ------- Unless she mentions or asks about it and then be complimenting and nice not sexual or you risk her calling police, scaring her into being aware of you watching and starts wearing a robe or filing a complaint with the condo manager or hoa or whatever
Sit Back and Enjoy the View :D

I agree with this comment might not want to say anything that could backfire on you.

Warm weather brings out the best!

So my latest siting goes like this: for the last several days the temperatures have been getting warmer and warmer here...very unusual for where I live for this time of year. The snow has disappeared completely and people are doing crazy things for February, people wearing shorts, tank tops, sunning on their patios, etc. The bikers are out on their cycles (me included), the rich are cruising around in their shiny convertibles, and young moms are running with their strollers down the street in tight yoga pants. You get the picture.

So yesterday morning I'm sitting in my sunroom sipping coffee while it was still pretty dark, all my lights were off. I had let the dog out and it was fairly warm and a bit breezy. It was going to be a nice day to be outside. I went to bring him back in and settled into my chair in the sunroom. A little while later I looked up from my phone and noticed the lights were on across the way in the kitchen and I could see it was her. She was wearing her cute little robe and the belt was pulled tight against her body accentuating her hips and figure. She seemed to be in a hurry as she was moving around the kitchen quickly. Her dogs were following her around from what I could tell, not sure why. I sat and watched, I could feel my heart rate increasing, hoping something interesting would happen. She looked pretty find just in that robe as is! Then I remembered to grab the binoculars this time (not sure why I never thought of this before!)

In her back and forth through the kitchen I caught a few glances of her body, nice thin slender legs, her dark wet hair resting on her shoulders, and her creamy white face with fresh makeup on. At one point she turned her back to me and with the kitchen lighting I caught a glimpse of her ass and could see she wasn't wearing anything under her robe...mmmm. My cock starting throbbing (just like it is right now as I right this for all of you). I decided to enjoy this a little more for myself and unzipped my pants as best I could with one hand, keeping the binocs focused on the kitchen. I stood up and slid my pants down, again with one hand, my cock springing out and expanded in the air. I love that feeling.

A few minutes later she flicked the outside lights on (I assumed to bring the dogs out). I was pretty hard now and decided to get down on my knees to minimize any possibility of being seen. But I couldn't see her, inside or out. I'm waiting, stroking. This is hard to do when you are really excited, not sure what is going to happen next. I could feel my cock pumping a little. The light went on in her laundry room so I expected she was getting dressed or something before coming out with the dogs. As I'm waiting, she comes back to the patio doors still wearing her robe and opens the doors to let the dogs out. I couldn't believe it...she steps out on the deck in her cute little robe with some high boots of some sort on. It's starting to get lighter out, but I could still see her pretty good.

One of the dogs is really small and she has a habit of carrying it from the house to the steps and that's what she was doing this time. Well, with the light breezethe wind blows through her robe and I get a quick flash of her little black hairy bush. The belt must have loosened up too and as she sets the dog down on the ground she bends at the knees in a squat (which causes her legs to open), the whole thing opens briefly to reveal her inner legs/pussy and breast showing slightly. I could only see one of her breasts and the nipple looked hard (she was probably a little cold). Those binoculars really helped!

She stood up quickly, tied her robe up again and stood there stiff as a tree for a moment while the dogs did their thing. I just watched, my cock as hard as a rock now and my hand feeling sticky with pre-cum. The dogs were pretty quick and so she grabbed the little one, went up the stairs and back into the house. On the way in I again got a nice view of her ass because of the lighting and then she walked around the kitchen for a few minutes before heading back up stairs. She looked hot in the boots too. A nice addition. I couldn't hold out any longer after that and shot a nice creamy, warm wad of cum while replaying the whole thing in my head, especially when she squatted down opening up her legs..mmmmm. I tell ya, it's all about timing!

When you meet her next, make sure you mention your interest in astronomy and star gazing, in order to explain the telescope you're about to buy!

(Please get one with a camera attachment!!!)

Husband Flashing!!

First I have to say I've been negligent in my reporting for a few weeks here. I've had a few PM's asking what if anything has been happening. Well, there has actually been a couple of encounters. What I'm about to tell you happened a few weeks ago. Unfortunately life got in the way for a bit, but now sit back and enjoy this little story of my hot little neighbor.

So you know she likes to occasionally strut around in the early morning hours between 5-6 am with a cute little robe on, sometimes I'm able to tell there is nothing on underneath, other times I'm not sure. It usually depends on the lighting. So one Saturday morning I was back from walking my dog and saw her bathroom light was on which usually means she's getting ready for the day. No lights were on downstairs, another good sign she hasn't been down yet. After about 15 minutes the bathroom light turned off and then then stairway lights turned on and I saw a silhouette walking into the kitchen. I could see it was her in her little robe...mmmmm. She paused for a moment to look at her phone, her body facing me perfectly. The kitchen lights turned on and I could see her more clearly now from my darkened sun room. I was smart enough to have my binoculars with me that morning and got some nice views of legs, face, and ass (she wasn't wearing anything underneath).

Then she started moving around to and fro in the kitchen and I couldn't really see too much of anything good. I was just hoping she would give me a better view. Then her husband came down stairs into the kitchen carrying one of the little dogs. It's pretty unusual to see him in the early morning but I thought maybe the dog wanted to go outside or something. A few seconds later the other one came into the kitchen. Then he put the dog down and she came over to give him what looked like a pretty passionate kiss. His right hand slid her robe up her thigh and then he moved his hand around her now partially exposed ass and pulled her closer. I bet he was getting hard! I know I was while watching this. I really wanted him to open up her robe and fuck her on the kitchen table or for her to kneel down in front of him to suck his cock right there, but that didn't happen. I think the dogs started barking because whatever was going on they stopped what they were doing.

He picked up one of the dogs and carried it outside to take care of the morning business. The other dog scampered down the deck steps and started poking around the bushes a little farther than the hubby wanted it to because he went to get it in the yard. Then I noticed little miss hottie wife standing in front of the sliding door (basically facing directly at me). He grabbed the dog and started walking back to the deck steps and he looked up at her and suddenly stopped. Why? Well, she proceeded to open up her robe (slowly, but fast enough to get his attention and mine), spread her legs a bit and gave her pussy a couple of good rubs (I could clearly see this with my binoculars and could feel the blood to start surging in my cock). Hubby just stood there because I think he thoroughly enjoyed this, as did I and was waiting for more. She then rubbed it a few more times before squeezing her tits a little, then proceeded to close up the robe and turned around. I think I almost exploded because then as he was walking back into the house I could see her move away from the door back into the kitchen but then just as he brought the dogs back in she bent over (I'm assuming to give him a nice pussy and ass show from the back). I couldn't see that really well but I could see she exposed her ass to him.

He closed the door and she stood up, kind of turning to the side before scampering away up the stairs and he followed a few seconds after that, probably hard as a rock like I was and wanting to fuck her brains out for that tease. I put the binocs down, slide my jeans down over my sticky hard cock and rubbed my hardness up and down, edging it as long as I could before exploding my warm morning cum. I was again amazed at her daring show to her husband while having no idea I was watching this unfold.

Wow, how time flies and it's June before you know it. Today the weather was a beautiful 80+ degrees for a change and my grass was way too long from a week of not cutting. I had returned from a short vacation to the Mexican coast near Cancun and needed to get out there tonight and cut it. As I was about to head outside I noticed the little hottie neighbor outside watering her plants in the backyard. She was wearing a tight sleeveless sports top and some fairly short shorts with her hair in braids. Oh yea. I decided the first thing I would do is go out in the yard to pick up the doggie doo and hopefully get a chance to talk to her. She was very friendly right out the gate and came into my yard to chat. Up to this point we really hadn't had more than a couple of minutes of private conversation (meaning without another spouse present). The dogs were a good diversion for a bit as she needed to keep them inline giving me ample opportunities to watch her reach and bend over hear and there and I even managed to catch a nice little nipple peak. I told her I wanted to get her and hubby over for drinks this summer and she seemed interested in the idea. I made no mention of her body or her magical transformation into the best neigborhood hottie. With my wife out of town for the weekend I even made a suggestion she and hubby come over for a drink after I cut the grass, but unfortunately it didn't happen. But at least I felt like progress was made to get into a more social situation with her and she seemed super friendly in our interaction. Gotta take this slow...don't want to blow it! I will keep you posted as the summer progresses. For now I'm just happy that she isn't afraid to show off her wonderful body and it seems like I'm making progress!!

So have you worked a "Nice to see you again" into your conversation? It's perfectly innocent but the double entendre opens the door to additional flirty conversation. If she's aware of what she's showing, or what you've showed, it gives her an opportunity to acknowledge it without you crossing the line from neighbor to perv.

So have you worked a "Nice to see you again" into your conversation? It's perfectly innocent but the double entendre opens the door to additional flirty conversation. If she's aware of what she's showing, or what you've showed, it gives her an opportunity to acknowledge it without you crossing the line from neighbor to perv.

That is a great idea for my next encounter with her, hopefully this weekend. BTW this morning I was up early and out walking the dog. On my way home I was crossing an intersection and a car pulls up to the stop sign. This cute woman in sunglasses gave me a big wave and I realized it was her! It wasn't just a passing glance, it was a big wave and a smile to go with it. My loins were warm all the way home. I've never seen her in her car, ever. mmmmmm

I'm curious if you've told your wife about what you and your neighbor have going on. If she knows, she could possibly help move things along to get the neighbors to come over and visit for a 'party'.

I'm curious if you've told your wife about what you and your neighbor have going on. If she knows, she could possibly help move things along to get the neighbors to come over and visit for a 'party'.

I haven't thought of that, but I think I detect a little jealousy in my wife because of the neighbor's metamorphosis into her hot little tight body.

Back